Nicol Gets an Education - Cover

Nicol Gets an Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman, a recent high school graduate with a rich fantasy life and a taste for what are normally considered male fantasies, learns that she already knows the man of her dreams. She need only submit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

We were getting ready to leave and I suggested that we take my car. His was an old clunker. He really needed a new one. His car was almost forty years old!

He smiled and said that he preferred that we go in his car. We went out through the garage and got in his car. I had never been in his car. In fact, I had only seen it a few times when I was passing his house and he had the garage door open.

When I got in I was surprised at the car's interior. It looked brand new. When he turned the key in the ignition I got another surprise. It sounded like a race car! I soon found out that it almost was! It was something called a Hemi Cuda? I don't know what that is. But once he got off of our little side street and onto the main road ... SON OF A BITCH THIS THING IS FAST!!!!

We went to the mall first. It was obvious that even though he was getting to embarrass me in nearly every store we entered, Jeff was not happy about being here. He mentioned that he had not been in a mall in years.

While we were there he took advantage of every possible opportunity to make me do something that would embarrass me. I tried on several outfits with the changing room door open and strange men who happened to be waiting for their wives or girlfriends watching avidly. In one of those shops he selected a micro miniskirt and had the salesgirl take the tags off so that I could wear it.

Our next stop was the food court. We got a drink and sat at one of the tables. Jeff picked the table carefully. We sat down near a table surrounded by a crowd of rambunctious teenage boys.

I was ordered to sit facing them with my knees twelve inches apart. I watched the boys out of the corner of my eye as I approached my seat and pulled it out from the table. Several of them spotted me and were watching me.

When I sat down and spread my legs they stared for a moment, obviously unable to believe what they could see. There were eight boys crowded around the table. Word of the show I was putting on spread instantly. They all stared openly at my exposed pussy while I tried to look like I had no idea that I was flashing them. I sipped my drink and listened to my blood pounding through my veins.

I also contemplated the change in me in such a short time. Before I submitted to Jeff I was no more exhibitionistic than any other teenage girl. I like to dress sexily. I liked it when guys found me attractive. But I would never have knowingly allowed any boy to look up my skirt, whether I was wearing underwear or not. I would certainly not have allowed eight boys to stare at my exposed sex for an extended period of time. I would have been mortified.

I was doing it now though. I was still embarrassed. I was more embarrassed now than when I had spent the even in the nude at The Hideaway. But I was horny enough to fuck all eight of those little monsters! And I would have if Jeff had told me to.

Fortunately, I guess, it didn't come to that. We finished our drinks and checked out a few more shops. Jeff didn't say a word as we walked away from that table full of boys. He was silent until we were just about to enter another store. Then he turned to me and said, "That really turned you on, didn't it?"

I exhaled loudly and responded, "Fuck yes!"

Jeff picked out a few things in a couple of the stores. But most of what was available was too normal to satisfy him. Or it covered too much of me. So after checking out several stores we left the mall and went to a place called Sweet Nothings. I had never shopped there before. I didn't even know it existed.

We went in and it was immediately obvious that the place was well named. Everywhere I looked I saw racks full of the sexiest, sluttiest clothing I had ever seen. Almost everything was super short or sheer or both. These were the kinds of clothes that women wore at home for their significant other. This was not the sort of thing that a woman would wear out on the street. Not unless she was making her living on her back. I had every confidence that I would be wearing some, if not most of this stuff out.

There were three other couples in the store when we arrived, as well as a couple of women shopping on their own. I checked them out discreetly and I had the impression that the other customers all looked pretty normal. They were all dressed more conservatively than I was.

A salesgirl approached us as soon as we entered and asked if she could help us.

Jeff said, "We'd like to look around. We are looking for some outfits that she shouldn't really wear out in public, but she will anyway.

The clerk smiled knowingly and said, "I am sure we have what you are looking for. If you have any questions, or if I can be of any assistance, please let me know."

We started down the aisles, avoiding the silly little outfits that looked like costumes. You know, like nurse costumes or French maid costumes, that kind of thing. He found a rack with a selection of those small slips like the one I wore to the restaurant last night and selected several. He really liked the way I looked last night.

We went from rack to rack and Jeff picked out a dozen outfits that appeared to me to be right on the edge of being illegal. Each time he made a selection he would hand the garment that had caught his eye to me. I had begun to accumulate a really large armful of clothing when the salesgirl came over and offered to put them in a changing room for us.

I smiled my thanks and handed her the armful of clothes. I continued to follow Jeff from rack to rack and he kept picking things up. There were transparent tops and crop tops with suggestive sayings across the front. There was a cute little outfit that was like a set of farmer's overalls with the bib top, except they were cut off into tiny shorts. He picked up a beautiful little black dress, very little. By the time we had been down every aisle he had selected somewhere between thirty and forty items of clothing, and not a single item of underwear.

We headed to the side of the store where the salesgirl had hung all of the items we had selected on an empty rack. They were waiting right by the fitting rooms. I hung up the additional items we had selected and picked up the first outfit.

I looked at all of the clothing he had selected and asked, "Jeff, this could take a while. You picked out a lot of clothes. Are you sure you want to wait around while I try all of these on? We could take them home and I could try them on there. I'm sure I could return anything that didn't fit or that you didn't like."

Jeff smiled and said, "Don't be silly! This is the fun part!"

I knew what that meant. I tried on a enough clothes at the mall a little earlier while he stood there holding the changing room door open and watched. There were already two men standing around the changing rooms waiting while their wives tried on clothes. They weren't paying any attention to us yet. But I knew they soon would be.

The funny thing is, although I am not normally an exhibitionist, I felt a wave of excitement washing over me as I went into a changing room knowing that soon any number of strangers were going to see me naked. It was the same feeling I had gotten when I displayed myself to those boys at the mall.

I didn't have to remind myself that this was what it was all about. This erotic feeling that was heating me up at this very moment was why I was submitting to this man.

I left the door wide open and took off my clothes. The two men waiting outside the changing rooms couldn't help but notice that the door to my booth was open. One at a time they quickly edged closer to get a better view of me in the booth. They instantly had something to take their minds off of the boring wait for their wives.

As I was putting on the first outfit, that little black dress Jeff had selected, I saw the salesgirl coming over. I had mixed emotions as I saw her approach. I was nervous and self conscious and I almost hoped that she would require me to close the door. On the other hand, I was already naked in front of two strange men and the excitement was affecting me like a drug. I needed more!

I needn't have worried about the salesgirl. She stood beside Jeff and smiled and said, "She is beautiful, isn't she?"

Jeff smiled at her and said, "Yes, and a lot of fun to buy clothes for."

The girl laughed quietly and held her hand out and said, "My name is Jo. This is my store. I have a couple of outfits in mind that I think are just what you are looking for if you don't mind a few suggestions."

Jeff told her that he would appreciate any suggestions. I had the black dress on by that time and they interrupted their conversation to see how it looked on me.

Trust me. It looked damned good! It was semitransparent. My nipples were plainly visible through the delicate material. And when I spread the tiny skirt out and the fabric fell against my freshly shaved slit, it too was visible.

Jo clapped her hands together in excitement. She looked like an excited young schoolgirl. I had to smile. I loved her enthusiasm.

Jeff exclaimed, "Damn! That's beautiful!"

It was, too. I would have been more comfortable if the skirt were an inch or two longer. But even so, I loved the dress.

Jo went off to get the outfits she had in mind for me and I started taking off the dress. I noticed that everyone in the store was now standing around watching. It was embarrassing to look out and see them watching me dress and undress.

I pretty much knew what kind of reaction to expect from the men in the audience. But I was curious about the reactions of the other women. I might have expected them to be upset at my blatant exhibitionism, especially since I was providing so much entertainment to their male companions. But they seemed amused. Not a single one of them seemed to be offended.

I was curious about the little bib overall shorts outfit so I picked that next. I didn't even bother going back into the little changing room. What would be the point? I slipped the dress off where I stood and hung it back up on the rack. I stepped into the shorts, taking my time to please my audience. I had the shorts on over my waist with the top hanging down. I started looking through the clothes on the rack for an appropriate top to go with them.

Jeff told me to see how it looked without a top. I pulled the straps up over my shoulders and adjusted them. It looked pretty damned hot in the mirror, in a streetwalker/Daisy Duke kind of way. When I turned sideways my breasts were exposed, all but the nipple. I don't know that I would want to wear it to the mall. But it looked good and I felt sexy in it.

I pulled the straps down and tried one of the transparent blouses underneath. I heard one of the women standing nearby say, "That's beautiful!" to her husband. Then she turned to me and asked, "Miss, where did you get that outfit? I love that!"

Jeff pointed out the areas where we had found the shorts and then the blouse. Jo came over with two outfits in her arms. Jeff said, "Sorry about the disruption in your store. I hope you don't mind."

Jo laughed, a very sexy laugh I might add, and said, "Are you kidding?! I should be paying you two!"

I took off the clothes I had on and took the first of the outfits Jo had selected. Before she handed it to me she said, "This is the kind of think you might wear if you were going out to The Hideaway."

I looked up when she mentioned last night's restaurant. I saw the look on her face and I knew that she had seen my show last night!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.