Nicol Gets an Education - Cover

Nicol Gets an Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman, a recent high school graduate with a rich fantasy life and a taste for what are normally considered male fantasies, learns that she already knows the man of her dreams. She need only submit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I went to the door and rang the bell. It was early and he was still in his robe. He opened the door and smiled. "I wasn't sure you would be back. Come on in."

He stepped back and held the door for me. I became incredibly aware of every inch of my skin at that moment. It was tingling with fear and excitement like I had never experienced before. I don't remember actually entering. I seemed to suddenly find myself standing just inside his door. I was so nervous that my ears were ringing! He closed the door behind me and stood there waiting. After a moment of uncomfortable silence I suddenly realized what he was waiting for.

I blushed and said "Sorry, Master. This is all new to me." Then I took off the little sundress I was wearing.

He started walking to the kitchen. He asked me over his shoulder if I had eaten breakfast yet.

I answered "No, Master." I followed him into the kitchen and sat down, at his insistence. He served me coffee and made me a fantastic cheese omelet. After we ate he started filling me in on what would be expected of me.

"From now on, unless I tell you otherwise, you are never to wear clothing in the house or in the back yard. We will be going shopping soon. We're going to get you some clothing that I feel is more appropriate for a slave girl. These will not be the same clothes that you will wear to school. But we have several months before the next semester starts. We'll shop for your school wardrobe later. You will be required to do those household chores you do not already do, such as making the beds, doing most of the cooking and the laundry. There will be times when you will be required to call me Master. You will come to know when those times are. The rest of the time you may call me Jeff."

"There will be times, when the spirit moves me, that you will be hurt. But you will never be harmed. There will be many times when you are humiliated, publicly and privately. I will not, however, interfere with your education. You will be allowed, no, encouraged to do all that is necessary to get the best education that you can. I am afraid, however, that dating will be out of the question, at least for the foreseeable future. Now, I have some questions for you."

He asked me about my sexual history and I told him everything. I even admitted to him how much I had enjoyed being raped by Tom.

I was starting to get frustrated. I had fully expected that as soon as I surrendered to him this morning I would be ravished like some poor heroine in a Harlequin novel. Well, I have never actually read a Harlequin novel. I am just guessing about that.

I was excited about being naked in front of this older, attractive, dominant man who seemed to share my desire to explore the seamier side of our sexuality. I realized he was toying with me. I suppose I should have appreciated that. Unfortunately, I had been reading his little Greenleaf novels for days now and I wanted nothing more than to be fucked long and hard. I wanted to scream it out loud. But then, I suppose that it was obvious how horny I was. I'm sure that was just the thing he was looking for in a slave.

I felt his eyes on me as I moved around the kitchen, cleaning up after breakfast. This was an entirely new experience for me. There is something both stimulating and demeaning about being naked in the presence of, and for the amusement of, a fully dressed man. That is especially true when it is a man that you hardly know.

After I finished cleaning the kitchen, Jeff handed me one of his t-shirts and the panties he had taken from me the last time I was here. He ordered me to put them on and unload my car.

I put the t-shirt on. It was one of those loose fitting muscle shirts with large armholes. Every move I made seemed to bare one or the other of my breasts. The shirt did not cover the crotch of my underwear. This would be my first experience with public humiliation. There was no question in my mind that that was what this was about. Despite my kinky fantasies, I am a shy person. This was going to be very hard for me. But I couldn't deny that the excitement was building. This entire situation was turning me on so much that I was ready to start humping his leg.

I asked him where I should put my things and he designated a spare bedroom next to the room he was using for his office. I opened the front door and started for my car. I glanced around nervously as I walked back out to my car. I needed to see who was outside. Who among my neighbors was going to see me dressed so scantily?

I had lived two houses down from my new master for my entire life. I knew, at least to say hello to, everyone on this small, quiet street. It was Saturday morning and people all up and down the street were coming out to do their yard work. I tried not to meet their stares of disbelief as I made a dozen trips back and forth with my things.

I knew my mom was going to hear about this. I wondered what she would have to say about it. Well, no. Not really. She was going to freak out and I knew it.

I had only three more boxes to unload from my car when the Clifford brothers came out to watch, closely. They were, if I remember correctly, fifteen and sixteen now. They had always been a pain in the butt. I once caught them peeking in my window. They had been trying to watch me undress.

Now they were getting to see almost everything and there was nothing I could do about it. I was carrying a heavy box with both hands. Every step I took exposed one of my breasts. I could only take comfort in the fact that there was every chance that their bulging eyes were going to fall right out of their sockets.

I ignored them, or tried to, as I finished moving my things into the house. They never spoke to me. They just stood there, so close that they could touch me while I leaned into my car, baring my breasts and exposing my panty covered ass to both of them.

After I turned and walked back to the house I heard them talking excitedly. I couldn't understand what they were saying. I had a pretty good idea though.

As I walked back and forth between my car and the house I saw Mr. Ford, Jeff, in the upstairs window watching. I couldn't see his face very well. But I was pretty sure that he was smiling broadly as I humiliated myself in front of the neighbor brats.

Once I had stacked my worldly possessions in the designated spare bedroom I stripped again. Then I went into Jeff's office to tell him that I had finished. He was working at his computer when I went in. He ordered me to go get my vibrator and pick out a book from the box.

He wanted me to lie down on the floor where he could see me and enjoy the book. He suggested I bring a towel too.

My legs were shaking with excitement. I was as excited as I had been the first time I was undressed by a boy. I had no trouble digging out my vibrator and the six books I had taken last time I was here. I grabbed a couple of towels and returned to Jeff's office. I put the six books I had read aside with the first two I had 'borrowed', setting all of these events in motion.

I picked a new book out at random and stretched out beside the computer desk. Jeff made me change my positions. He wanted to be able to see my face. I could not believe I was actually going to masturbate in front of my neighbor. The neighbor I had always found to be so intimidating. But I was. And I was so excited that my entire body was tingling in anticipation of the sex show that I was about to put on for my new master.

I was unable to look Jeff in the eye as I adjusted my position. I rested my head on one of the towels, using it for a pillow. I placed my ass on the other and, vibrator in hand, I started reading. Knowing that he was watching made it so humiliating that I had the first of the many orgasms I would have that morning almost instantly. I thought he was ignoring me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye as I read. He glanced at me from time to time. But most of the time he seemed to be ignoring as he worked on his computer.

I didn't find out until later that he had his web cam pointed at me. He was broadcasting my actions to a couple friends of his and chatting with them while I masturbated. I also didn't find out until later that he wasn't working out of his office at home. Well, at least not working to make money. He had a political blog that he worked on for a while every morning.

I found out later that he and his two friends had been the proud fathers of an internet start up company which they had built into a household name. It had become one of the most visited sites on the net. They became filthy rich when they were bought out by a major corporation and now they just played and traveled. I was amazed. I don't think anyone on the street was aware that Jeff was a multimillionaire.

His two friends had bought expensive homes in exclusive areas. But Jeff had lived in this home most of his life. He liked the house, he liked the quiet neighborhood and he liked the neighbors. So he put a little money into fixing up his house and at least for now he was taking it easy and letting his money work for him. He still has the same car he drove before he became wealthy. I am poor and I have a newer car than he has!

I was half way through the book I was masturbating to when Jeff stood up and took his slacks off. In the past four years since I lost my virginity, well, I didn't actually lose it. I know where it went and I gave it away eagerly. Anyway, since then I had been intimate with half a dozen guys. They have all been guys my own age. When it came to penises they were all similarly equipped. All of their sexual equipment was within the average range of sizes, all pretty normal looking. One was uncircumcised, which was amusing for a while. I knew that all men were actually not created equal when they took their pants off, just like all women are not equal when they remove their tops. I was, however, not prepared for the large male organ throbbing with lust as Jeff stood over me staring down.

I tried not to look scared. But I was. I was more excited than scared though. His oversized cock looked so masculine, so manly, so menacing. I stared as he took off his shirt. He has a very good body, slender and firm where he should be firm.

I knew that he had a small room off of his bedroom that contained exercise equipment. Now I knew that he actually used it. But no matter how impressive his physique was, I couldn't stop my eyes from traveling back down to his cock. I guess it was not actually that much longer than the ones I had gotten used to. It was only about eight inches long. But it was much thicker than any of the other cocks I had seen, especially at the base.

He watched me stare in awe at his cock for a moment. I think my reaction amused him. Then he asked, "Are you any good at sucking cock?"

I tore my eyes away from his cock and looked him in the eye. "Not really," I admitted. It was not one of my favorite things to do. I would do it a little as foreplay when the situation seemed to call for it. But I had only once sucked a cock to climax and I had not enjoyed it, especially the end result.

"You're going to be," he said. "Get up on your knees."

I didn't realize it at the time. But he was standing so that his friends could get the best view on the web cam. I had no idea that three men, including Jeff, had been watching me as I masturbated. Nor was I aware that two men were watching me now as I got to my knees and prepared to take a cock between my lips.

I knelt in front of him and stared at his large and very impressive cock. It looked even bigger when it was just an inch from touching my face. He held his cock in his hand and leaned forward slightly. He moved the tip of it over my face gently. I closed my eyes as he traced a path around my face but he ordered me to keep them open.

I opened my eyes and looked up. I watched his face and I saw that he was watching my reaction. In my mind's eye I could see what we must look like at this moment. A wave of erotic heat washed over me and I closed my eyes and shivered involuntarily. I opened my eyes again before he could say anything.

At his direction I kissed the very tip of his cock, and then licked it all over. He let go of his cock and let it rest on my cheek and forehead as I licked his balls. While I licked his balls he said, "Cocks make you uncomfortable, don't they? I'm going to see to it that you get over that."

He patted my head in a demeaning manner and told me that I would be taking it down my throat by this time next week. I was pretty sure that wasn't possible, but I wasn't going to correct him.

He finally put his cock in my mouth and told me how he wanted me to suck it. I put my left hand on his balls and my right hand around the base of his cock and gently jacked him off into my mouth as he forced more and more of his cock into me. In no time at all I was gagging as his organ struck the back of my throat with each stroke. I gagged and choked, but I didn't fight him.

He wasn't being violent. It was just that I wasn't used to having a cock, or anything else, so deep in my mouth. It touched the back of my throat at the end of nearly every stroke.

"That's a good girl," he said, as though talking to a nervous horse he was trying to put a saddle on. "That's a good girl, you just have to get used to it."

I tried to match the pace of my beating hand with the pace of his thrusts. I slurped loudly and my lips were really being stretched by his fat cock. I couldn't wait to feel it between my legs!

"You really aren't very good at this are you?" Jeff said. He didn't sound upset and I didn't think that he was saying it to make me feel bad. But he was obviously amused at my clumsy efforts to please him.

He said, "I am going to ejaculate into your mouth soon. I have not had an orgasm in a while. I expect that there will be a rather large quantity. If you spill any you will be punished. If you swallow it you will be punished. I want you to hold it all in your mouth until I tell you otherwise."

I sucked his cock as well as I could for another moment or two. I struggled to match my movements to his thrusting hips, until he pulled all but the very tip of his cock from my mouth and held my mouth still and I used my fist, which seemed so tiny on his large cock, to bring him to a climax.

It had been a long time since my only other experience with having a man cum in my mouth. At least this time I had some idea what to expect. Still, I can't say I was really prepared for the force or the volume of his ejaculate. I almost pulled my head away. I could have. He wasn't holding me. I managed to control that urge to escape and looked up into his face as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum into my mouth.

His face was contorted with pleasure as he came in my mouth. I watched his face and was surprised at how satisfying it was for me to be responsible for that much pleasure. I was actually feeling pretty damned proud of myself.

As his orgasm subsided he opened his eyes and smiled down at me. "Very good," he said.

I felt genuinely pleased that he thought so.

His hand caressed my head affectionately and he said, "You still have a lot to learn. But don't worry. You are going to get a lot of practice. Now, you keep that cream in your mouth for a while and keep stirring it up with your tongue. I want you to get used to the taste. I'll let you know when you can swallow it."

The only other time I had tasted cum it had nearly made me sick. It had tasted and smelled like bleach. Jeff's cum wasn't like that. I was surprised to find that it was not at all unpleasant. I knelt in front of him and our eyes stayed locked together as I savored his cum with my tongue. After several minutes had passed he finally let me swallow and then he said, "I will fuck you in a little while. Right now I have to finish up in here. Go find something to do around the house."

I responded instantly, "Yes, Master."

I wanted to call him that. It excited me. I tried to push the image of his beautiful cock to the back of my mind as I went out into the hallway and went into his bedroom. I made his bed and collected a few items of dirty clothing. I gathered up the laundry. I sorted it and began washing clothes.

I didn't come in and clean last Wednesday. My new master didn't want to see me until I showed up ready to move in. So I vacuumed and dusted and mopped and cleaned the bathrooms. But as I worked I was incredibly conscious of being stark naked and I thought of nothing so much as what it was going to be like when at last he entered my pussy with that powerful organ and finally possessed me.

By mid afternoon I had finished the housework. Jeff was unusually neat for a man who lived alone. I stood looking out through the patio doors into the back yard. It was beautiful back there, very inviting. There was a very large pool and a big deck. It was all professionally landscaped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.