A King's Touch - Cover

A King's Touch

Copyright© 2008 by dragontattoo

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An disinherited king and his chosen are sent on a mission to clean up a school for gifted kids. While on Earth, King Philip and his chosen, Sara, are faced with difficult task of cleaning up their relationship and the consequences of their past, namely Sara's son, Gabriel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Philip entered his father's chambers to find it crowded with people and Brent arguing with Sara's father and brother. As the voices escalated Philip realized Brent and Sean were nearly attacking each other.

"Would you mind telling me what's going on? Why all these people are in my father's chambers."

"Your father has committed a terrible crime, Prince Philip. He's raped a young noble girl. Lilth de Sperate was found dead outside his chambers." Gaerwn's cold green eyes were filled with satisfaction.

Anger flowed through Philip hot and strong.

"You're assuming because she was outside of his chambers, he was the one who raped her? What you're suggesting, Gaerwn, is nothing short of treason. You dare accuse your King of such a heinous crime! Where are your witnesses?"

"I was escorting Sara back to her chambers and witnessed her crawl out of his chambers." Sean joined them. "She perished a few minutes later."

"You stood by and let her die? Why wasn't a healer called for?"

Red filled Sean's face.

"I tried to heal her myself."

Philip stared at him. What the hell was a hypnotic wizard doing trying to heal a raped girl instead of calling a healer? I need to see Dad's counsel on this. I can't believe he would've done anything like this.

"Where's the girl — I don't see a body?"

"The family has already claimed her body." Gaerwn gestured to the man in standing next to the window talking with Zeric. It was obvious Zeric was attempting to calm down the extremely upset man.

"Then where is the King?"

"He was escorted by the guards to his study, Brother." Brent threw an arm around Philip's shoulders.

"You let them treat him like a common criminal?"

"Nonsense. The guards are there for his protection until we get to the bottom of this."

"Take care of this Brent. I'm going to join our father." He turned and left the room, not seeing the flare of satisfaction in his brother's eyes, as if he'd played exactly into Brent's hands.


Sara sat up as she heard the door to Philip's solar open and shut. I must've fallen asleep waiting for him. I'm hoping that since he's made first contact through the dream merge, he has broken this blasted hypnotic spell under which Sean has placed me.

"Sara, what are you doing here? You should be upstairs sleeping."

"I was waiting for you, Your Highness." Sara rose off the chaise lounge and curtsied. Straightening, she devoured him with her eyes. She wanted nothing more than to comfort him. Under his tan, he seemed pale and the worry in his eyes tugged on her heartstrings. I can't even go to him. Damn spell anyway. She was finding out as she went, that while the spell kept her the proper witch, it also strongly limited her intimacy with Philip. It seemed her father didn't want her to be close to her chosen. It's more like he's afraid I will overcome this spell and spill the beans.

"I really wish you would quit doing that." Philip took her hand and led her back over to the chaise. Sitting down, he pulled her onto his lap. She squirmed then told him primly.

"This is not proper, Your Highness." Mentally Sara groaned. This fake coldness was going to go over like a lead balloon. He's already noticed the difference in me. If Sean had been smarter, they wouldn't have tampered with my personality.

When a low growl escaped his throat, she knew she was correct.

"Look at me, Sara."

She locked eyes with him, and seeing the confusion in his, she knew her behavior had put the doubts there.

"We've been friends for how long?"

"Many years, Your Highness."

"And how long many times have I asked to be addressed formally?"

"Never, Your Highness."

"Then for the Love of Mica, why are you doing so now!" His body fairly shook under her with his frustration.

Because this damn spell is making me! She fought the compulsion but in the end, she ended up saying, "I'm sorry I've displeased you, Prince ... Ph ... i ... lip." It'd taken everything I had to just get his name out.

Philip lifted her chin and stared into her eyes, seeking the truth she assumed.

"There is something going on here, aside from the fact my father has been accused by yours of raping and murdering a girl. I intend to find out what has changed and do away with it. There will be no barriers between us, Sara."

Sara slumped in his arms. Could it be that easy? Could he break this blasted spell?


Brent knocked on the door three times, paused and then knocked twice. The door slid open with a silent swing. Looking around he checked to make sure he wouldn't be seen before entering the room.

"Ah there you are." Brent grabbed the feminine figure from behind. Kira squealed in surprise when he fastened his mouth on the side of her neck.

"Brent!" She pushed at him, trying to free herself from him.

"I've come to claim my reward, Kira." He yanked his shirt off and reached for the buckle on his breeches when he noticed she was just standing there. "What are you waiting for? I was promised a fuck and I'm here to collect."

She chewed on her lower lip before lifting her head to meet his gaze.

"Daddy said I was to do what ever you wanted, but I didn't realize this is what he promised you. I'm a proper witch."

"Good then be a proper witch and do as I say. I'm taking a huge risk here and I expect to be compensated. Aside from that if you please me, you might just be the mistress of the next king." He grabbed her by the arms and tossed her to the bed.

"But..." Her muffled cry was quickly smothered by his mouth.


Philip knocked on the study door before opening it. Inside he found his father slumped behind his desk. He was stroking a piece of carnac while staring off into space.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?" Angi continued to stroke thecarnac without looking up.

"We need to talk."

"We've already spoken of what happened in my chambers ... I don't remember anything. Everything is a total blank! Damn it! I can't believe I would've done something so vile as to hurt a young girl, Philip."

"I believe you, Dad. This is about Sara."

Angi looked up, focusing on his son.

"Forgive me son. I've been so focused on these accusations against me, I totally forgot about Sara. Is there anything I can do? Until this mess with Lilith is straightened out, I'm a prisoner in my own home."

"I want to bring her here so you can see if she's been placed under a hypnotic spell or something of that nature. I can't believe my chosen has changed so drastically in the years she's been gone."

King Angi set down the carnac before responding. "Other than her outward reservation, what else is different?"

"She won't address me by name. She tried tonight. She barely managed to get it out. She pushes me away when before she clung like a tarta vine. Something has changed and I don't think it's her."

The King nodded before addressing his son.

"Bring her in the morning. I'll see her then."

A sharp rap on the study door, drew Philip to his feet. Walking to the door, he opened it. Gaerwn pushed his way into the room.

"King Angi, on behalf of the High Council, I am here to inform you, you'll be standing trial on the rape and death of Lilth de Sperate. There will be guards stationed at every exit and entrance to the palace. You are under house arrest until the conclusion of your trial. Do you have any questions?"

"How dare you?" Philip's voice was soft, but the look on his face was anything but as it filled with rage and distrust.

"I'm here on the High Counsel's behalf, Prince Philip. I'm merely their representative."

"Get out!" King Angi stood up and rounded the large desk.

"King Angi..." Wariness filled Gaerwn's eyes.

"As long as I'm still King, you'll give me the respect I deserve. Now get out of my study and out of my palace."

"And my family, your highness? Are they still welcome or shall I take them with me?" Gaerwn held his ground with a contemptuous snear.

"Take your family and leave."

"Fine, I'll tell Kara and girls to gather up their things and we'll be gone in the next hour." Gaerwn turned to leave.

"Sara stays, Gaerwn. She's no longer of your family. She's now part of mine." Philip watched in satisfaction as the older man's spine stiffened.

"Sara is mine until the bonding takes place." Gaerwn turned back around with malice.

"It's already begun, Gaerwn. I won't let you take my chosen from me." Philip curled his hands into fists.

"We'll see what Sara has to say about that, Prince Philip."


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.