Adventures With Lindz - Cover

Adventures With Lindz

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 4: Girls' Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Girls' Night - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

"Your whole attitude changes when I infuse your balls," Lindz remarked a few weeks later as we were getting ready to head out for lunch.

We'd just finished up our latest play session and this time I'd insisted that she only infuse 250cc's of saline so that I could wear loose fitting pants. It was late summer and I doubt anyone would notice that my cargo shorts were just fuller than average. While disappointed that she couldn't test my limits, Lindz still had trouble keeping her hands off me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for one you've got this shit eating grin that practically screams, 'My balls are bigger than yours, ' and it's like ... hot."

"My new attitude is hot?"

"It makes me hot," she leered.

"So does my pierced cock."

"No that makes me wet, there's a difference."

"Hmm, so would you like some big balls of your own?"

"My girly bits have too many holes in them for that," she pouted

"We couldn't infuse them, but look what I found?"

With that I showed her a set of clip-on fishing weights I'd had polished. They looked like water drop bead earrings, but were slightly heavier. I hoped they wouldn't be too heavy, but the clips meant they'd be easy to remove if they got uncomfortable.

"What are those?"

"Until we get back from lunch they're going to be your balls."

"My what?" she squeaked.

"Give me your thong and then get on the bed." I sighed and held out my hand.

She shuddered before quickly complying. I'd learned early on that there were times when Lindz liked to take control, but usually she was content to be told what to do.

When I approached the bed Lindz smiled up at me, but made a show of sitting modestly.

"Lie back," I insisted.

She stuck her tongue out before complying, but defiantly kept her legs together. With a glare I forced her legs apart and quickly attached the weights to the rings that pierced her labia. When she reached for her thong I purposely tossed it into her dirty clothes hamper.

"Brat," I muttered, giving the weights a gentle tug.

"Hey!" she gasped, closing her legs and nearly trapping my hand.

"What do you think?"

"They're kind of plain," Lindz frowned then hopped off the bed. "But heavy!"

"Most balls are," I teased. "Do you like them?"

Pulling her skirt up, Lindz seemed fascinated by watching the weights sway as she carefully walked around the room. After a few steps she looked up and beamed me a smile.

"Listen, I jingle!"

It was so cute that I just had to laugh. I grabbed her hand and we headed out. When Lindz practically strutted down the hall I finally understood what she meant by how bigger balls could change a person's entire personality. It was like I was walking beside a whole new person, but I wasn't about to complain.

Once on the street Lindz finally started walking normally, but if you listened closely you could occasionally hear a faint tinkling. The new attitude remained and I decided it was time to bring up something I'd been meaning to ask for a while.

"There's something else I'd like to do," I hinted as we set off through the neighborhood towards the local Thai restaurant.

"What's that?"

"Well, I was thinking we might check out some place special."

"Special how?"

"Ever heard of Entre Nous?"

Lindz did a double take and then tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.

"Could we?" she gasped once she'd recovered. "I've heard it's ... risqué."

"That's one way of putting it," I laughed. "You'd certainly be able to show off your weights."

"That would be so cool! Let's do it!"

There was lust in her eyes and suddenly next weekend couldn't come soon enough.


The week seemed to crawl by, but finally it was Saturday and we were ready to go. I prided myself on being opened minded, yet Entre Nous was unlike any club I'd ever heard of let alone patronized. It was designed to be a safe haven for women to explore their sexuality without being pressured into conversations or being hit on by single men. In fact it's considered rude for a man to initiate a conversation and men are not even allowed into the club without a female escort. While women enter free and drinks are sold nearly at cost, men have to pay a hefty cover charge.

Almost all DC clubs have a dress code, yet Entre Nous was stricter than most. The men, as escorts, dress to impress. The women are equally impressive, but dress to tease. The club was filled with men in full suits escorting women wearing barely anything at all. And I've heard that the fun doesn't end at last call as it's not uncommon for a single woman to find another woman or couple to spend the rest of the evening with.

I'd spent way too much time reading the Entre Nous website and was still blown away when we entered the club. The club was two stories, each erotic in a different way. The darkened room downstairs pulsed with lust as people ground together to the techno and hip-hop music. Upstairs seemed to radiate passion as the dim lights and soft couches invited you to get more ... comfortable.

I wasn't sure how to act at first, but Lindz enjoyed striking up conversations with the couples around us and sending me off to fetch us a drink. It felt strange to find myself in an environment where women held most of the power and yet ... when a girl finally asked me a question, I couldn't help blushing and somehow feeling privileged to be the object of her interest.

It might have been the weights or the alcohol, but after the first drink Lindz dragged me downstairs to the dance floor. As the strobes lit the room in time with the pulsing music I was amazed at the level of intimacy and it was hard not to stare. While sex and blatant nudity were strictly forbidden, there were more than a few couples pushing those limits.

Lindz, normally outwardly conservative when we were in public, pulled me to the center of the dance floor and then thrust my hands up her skirt.

"These weights are making me so horny!" she cried over the music.

When I didn't react fast enough she ground against my hand and begged, "Please?"

Pulling her close, I tried to use my body as a shield as I allowed my fingers to go to work. Lindz was in the mood to show off and she quickly squirmed around in my arms so that she was facing away from me. With each flash of the strobes it was glaringly obvious what we were doing, yet no one seemed to care.

Well, almost no one cared. There was a curly haired blonde who had been eying us ever since we came down and enjoyed the show. I assumed that most of the details were covered in shadow, but that didn't keep her from staring. Lindz was way too high on life to notice and before the first song ended I felt her stiffen before collapsing back into my arms.

"I needed that so bad," she purred, grinding against me. "Do you need some relief?"

"Maybe later. Let's go get another drink."

As we approached the ornate metal cage just past the main entrance Lindz's eyes took on a mischievous sparkle. We watched as the single girl who'd asked me a question climbed inside and proceeded to give one hell of a show. I'm not sure if it was the cage or the girl that caught Lindz's eye, but either way I was intrigued.

Eventually Lindz grew fidgety and we headed upstairs. I left her on one of the comfortable couches and went to go fetch the next round. By the time I got to the front of the line I noticed she was deep in a conversation with the curly haired blonde from downstairs and decided to order an extra drink.

"This is Anna," Lindz announced as I approached. She glanced pointedly at the girl's chest and asked, "Do you like?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. Lindz would occasionally get jealous of my female friends and I didn't want to ruin the evening. But there was something in her look that caused me to pause. Following her gaze I noticed that Anna had very prominent nipples. It wasn't until Anna reached out a hand that I saw the telltale glint of steel beneath the sheer material of her tube top and knew they were pierced.

"Very nice," I agreed, handing the girls their drinks and turning towards Anna. "How long have you had them?"

After thanking me, she took a sip and then made room for me to sit between her and Lindz.

"I got my nipples pierced last summer, but Lindz tells me your piercings are even more adventurous."

"It's not a competition."

"I know, but is it true? I mean I can see that your tongue is pierced, but ... could I see it?"

I glared at Lindz. People usually see what they want to see and it's very rare that someone notices my tongue piercing so quickly.

"Don't look at me!" Lindz scoffed. "I just told her about how I got mine and she assumed you were pierced as well."

"Great," I grumbled, annoyed that a near total stranger knew such intimate details about us.

"Oh quit being so crabby. I bet you've been dying to show it off ever since we got here?"

Actually, if anyone had been eager to share, it was Lindz, but I wisely bit my tongue as I considered the situation. What were the odds that a single girl with piercings would go to Entre Nous, strike up a conversation with a couple, and ask to see his pierced cock without expecting things to escalate? While I wasn't eager to flash everyone in the room, I still thought Lindz would look great with pierced nipples and Anna's influence just might tip the scale.

"Fine," I huffed. "But you have to show her."

With that I stood up so I was facing them, not the rest of the club, and patiently waited for her to proceed. Even in the dim lights I saw Lindz eyes glaze with lust and I knew this would be a fun evening.

Glancing pointedly at Anna, she reached for my zipper and I found myself growing hard in anticipation. She smiled when she felt my erection and gave me a few strokes before slowly pulling me into view. Anna barely moved, her eyes riveted to my cock. She licked her lips in what I assumed was anticipation.

"Can I touch it?" Anna asked.

"Maybe, but not here," Lindz replied as she lovingly slipped me back into my pants.

Once I was seated, Anna took a deep sip of her drink and stood up to take my place.

"I guess it's my turn," she whispered glancing at Lindz. They shared a look that implied they had some previous agreement, but I wasn't about to complain when she leaned forward and pulled her top down. I tried not to stare, but the silver barbells were beautiful as they drew the eyes to her well defined nipples.

"They're cute," Lindz chirped, raising her glass.

"Thanks," Anna blushed, quickly regaining her seat. "I can't believe I just did that."

I thought Lindz was horny earlier when she dragged me off to the dance floor earlier, but now ... wow! Even more intriguing I saw a very similar look in Anna's eyes.

"Isn't this place great?" Lindz exclaimed. "Let's go check out the cage!"

At first I thought Anna would refuse, but when Lindz stood up she downed her drink and melded herself to Lindz's side. I was mildly surprised and suddenly felt like the odd man out, but I suppose that fit with the club as, while most of the couples were heterosexual, Entre Nous is one of the few places women can go to discreetly explore the fairer sex.

As we headed towards the exit it was impossible to miss the crowd gathered around the cage. While blatant nudity was forbidden, that rule wasn't strongly enforced. Most women entered the cage fully clothed and proceeded to give erotic strip shows. You could easily spot the regulars as they usually had the foresight to put dark tape over their nipples and wear micro thongs. Personally this just made it more erotic than if they'd been allowed to go complexly naked, and I think most of the audience agreed.

After waiting their turn, Lindz and Anna squeezed through the bars and began gyrating to the music. I doubt that Lindz knew the song, but that didn't stop her from shaking her ass in time to the beat. There was only one problem: Lindz wasn't wearing underwear and the weights were really making her horny.

When Anna flashed her pierced nipples the audience went wild. Not to be out done, Lindz turned around and mooned the audience. Everyone assumed she was wearing a thong and there was a cheer when she exposed her naked ass followed by a gasp as her rings sparkled into view.

Lindz seemed to feed on the audience's enthusiasm. It wasn't long before she turned her hungry eyes first to me and then to Anna. The crowd again went wild when both girls kissed. Perhaps hoping to take things to the next level Anna traced her hands down Lindz's body and slowly up her skirt.

Yet Lindz pulled away and left the cage only moments before she would have flashed the audience. The crowed was disappointed, but quickly moved on to other sights as two new girls entered the cage. I wasn't sure what Lindz had planned for the rest of the night and started to walk back towards the couches when she grabbed my arm.

"Let's head home," she insisted as she pulled me towards the door.

Anna's face drooped when we started to leave, but brightened when Lindz grabbed her arm.

"Aren't you coming with us?"

"But I thought..." she stammered. "Um, what I mean is, could I?"

This last was said towards me and I think Lindz finally realized that she was getting ahead of herself. I might have been put off at losing control of the situation, but I certainly wasn't going to complain or do anything to mess it up. Lindz beamed when I nodded my assent.

"Come on, let's go!"


We almost made it out the door before the girls remembered they had checked purses and cover-ups at the coat check downstairs. It's not that it was cold outside, but flaunting their charms inside Entre Nous was a whole lot safer than walking half naked down U Street.

The girls made a fuss when I insisted they cover up before we headed to my car, but compensated by being extra provocative on the drive home. While Lindz had pulled away when things started to heat up in the club, she showed no such restraint now. I felt like a chauffeur at first, but nearly had an accident when I adjusted the rear view mirror so that I could see the back seat. Lindz winked at me and then grabbed hold of Anna's hand and placed it under her skirt as they shared a very deep kiss.

The girls continued to make out until I pulled into my condo's underground parking lot. They patiently straightened their clothes as they waited for me to open their doors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.