Spiritual Union - Cover

Spiritual Union

Copyright© 2008 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Henry Lyle. Professor, Husband, and according to his ex-wife, Lesbian. One death later, and he discovers that sometimes you don't have to believe to be affected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Paranormal   Group Sex   Harem   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Things got awkward. I told Julie and Trish everything, from Jess's comments on the beach to the whispered conversations I had had in the dark of night. I told them the names, and what they meant to me, what they called me, and what I felt as I heard them speak.

Neither of the women said anything, but the looks on their faces said that I had said too much. There was a definite chilling to the air as we all retired to our separate rooms, scarcely a word spoken. I think it had been too much, too fast. I think that if anything, I had just pissed them off.

I started berating myself again as I sat in my room, staring at a blank template. Why? Trish had wanted the truth. I had told her. Why was it so hard for her to believe?

Because you're nuts, dumbass. Yup, guess what, she sees a few things, and you see coincidences in them. So, off you go into psycho land. Goodbye sanity, it was fun while it lasted.

I shook my head, knowing what was next. I would try to sleep, and like every other night, I would be visited. I would see those tantalizing shapes in my mind, hear those lovely voices, and descend even deeper into my madness. I wasn't going to do that again. I deliberately ignored the tired yawns that creased my lips, and stared at my computer, trying to work on something, anything. I booted up an old movie as I worked, turning up the volume so that no sounds of the outside would crash into me.

I might have just ruined my chance at finding love again, by acting like a jackass. I was not going to let it happen again. I was not going to let myself just drop into malaise, and let Jess...

There she was again. Jess. Everything I did, everyone I spoke to. Jess was gone, and it colored how I felt about the world. It influenced what I ate, what I talked about. It even influenced, how I felt about ... Trish.

The soft knock at the door caused me to immediately stand and walk towards it. I hadn't even bothered to think about what I would say, or to pause to collect myself. I simply opened the door instinctively, and looked at the young woman who stared back at me. She wore her standard sleep garment, of a long t-shirt, but had omitted the pajama bottoms, leaving her bare-legged. The woman I had fucked, but didn't have the sense to keep. The woman I knew I was falling in love with, simply because of who she was.

We stared at each other for a moment, not saying anything. There was a strange look in her eyes, and for a moment, I wondered what she must be thinking. In that moment, I felt a rush of love flow through me. A rush of desire for her.

As I felt it, she stepped towards me, pulling me into a gentle embrace. It was much more tender than she had ever held me before, almost as if she was afraid of hurting me. It was tentative, and sweet really. It was a hug I would have given to someone I loved deeply.

"I missed you..." her words were soft, and distant. For a moment, they seemed like they came from a long distance off.

"Trish..." I spoke her name, only to be immediately silenced by a kiss. It wasn't aggressive, but it was a kiss that was telling me to shut up.

I fell into it, allowing her to nip at my lip, before rubbing her lips softly against me, quivering slightly as she did so. It was a special kiss, one that I knew we hadn't shared before. Before, our kisses were pure sex, urgent and seeking. This one seemed to be a communion: a communication of love.

"Tr..." I tried to say, as she pulled back slightly. Her finger came up to press against my lips, silencing me once again. She didn't want me to talk, and she was letting me know that.

I nodded, and her face took on a satisfied look. Her hands moved to the neck of my shirt, and began to touch, stroking each button in a lingering motion, before slowly and delicately undoing it. Her hands moved down, pushing me back a step with each button, steering me towards the bed. I moved to touch her back, but she deflected each of my attempts with a gentle push, seeming to know what I would do.

For an instant I wondered how she knew me so well, before I recalled that I was very drunk the previous time we had made love. She might have indeed showed this kind of sensitivity to me, and I would never have noticed.

Her hands pulled my shirt free of my pants, and spread the fabric apart. Her lips immediately descended on the hollow of my neck, kissing me softly. Her touches were feathery, designed to tease as much as stimulate. She pushed me back, and I felt the back of my knees collide with the bed. I fell back, and she moved with me, suspending herself over me and continuing to kiss downwards.

I sighed, unable to believe that she was doing this. Not five hours before, Trish hadn't been very comfortable around me, but now ... she was making love to me. There was no other way to put it. She was directing the flow of the activity, what I did, everything.

Her mouth moved on my chest, gently teasing at my nipple. Before I even realized it, her mouth enveloped me, sucking hard. I had never really been that sensitive in that location, but the touch of her mouth caused me to shudder, especially when her barely clothed body pressed me down into the bed, and I felt her hands undoing my belt.

I groaned, as her hands slid up and down my legs, her mouth still fastened to me tightly. She pulled herself against me, subtly moving my pants down, inch by agonizing inch. She was driving me crazy with anticipation, my cock throbbing with blood, and aching to be touched.

But she never touched me there, instead, sliding the fabric down my legs as she kissed at my chest. I moved my hands into her hair, and slid my fingers through the soft auburn waves. She allowed me to do it, and I nuzzled my head against the top of her head, taking in the soft scent of heather that she wore.

Her fingers raked across my legs, drawing a slight hiss of pain from me, which was immediately soothed by her palms as she stroked them up and down over the marks. Her skin pressed into my lower legs, barely avoiding my cock. She had slid up her shirt, and I could feel her wetness as her pussy settled against my thigh.

"So long apart..." She whispered, as her fingers roamed over my body, touching me everywhere. She allowed my hands to gently stroke at her, feeling her soft curves. The fabric of her nightshirt had rode up, and I tugged on it gently. She caught my hint, and with a confident smile, allowed me to pull it up over her head, leaving us both naked.

My legs still were hanging off the edge of the bed, but she would not let me move, continuing to softly stimulate herself against my leg. Her lips parted and she wet them with her tongue, before applying them once again to my chest, kissing me there.

"I love you..." I sighed, letting my feelings for Trish float out of my mouth. There was a soft shudder of pleasure that ran through her body, but her fingers immediately went to my mouth, cutting me off before I could sigh out her name.

She was wet, letting her moisture lubricate us as she ground herself down on my thigh. Her body began to shake gently, and her hand roamed over her body. For a moment, there seemed to be a look of fear on her face, as her hand stroked over my cock. The touch caused a groan to escape from my lips.

That groan seemed to be what she was looking for, and her body twitched against me. It was a different orgasm than I had ever seen Trish have. She seemed to tremble against me, her entire body seeming to try to pull me within her skin. She clutched at me, her breasts pressing into my chest, and her mouth coming down on me in a sensual intertwining.

I couldn't take any more, and knew that we had to stop soon. I recalled that we had used a condom before, and I didn't have one in the house. I pushed at her, rolling her to the side as her breath steadied, and her eyes locked with mine.

"I don't have a condom." I looked at her with the same love that she had showed me. I couldn't risk her future for my own pleasure. We had already made love. Real love this time, and I was all right with that. In a strange way, it felt better than when we had petted, or from what I could remember from our previous night.

I slid my hand over her body, trying to show her that I was willing to wait, when a strange look came over her face. Her eyes glanced down at my throbbing cock, and a look of pure desire came over her face. I don't know why, but the little twinge of fear still seemed to be there. I figured that she was thinking about the same thing I was, which was nine months down the road if I...

Before I could react, Trish kissed me again, this time quite a bit harder. There was no loss of the love I had felt earlier, but there seemed to be an urgency in her action. She pressed me back against the bed, her leg swinging over my body in a fluid motion which brought the soft touch of her lower hair to my cock. She settled onto me, and I could feel her lubrication as she moved her entire body against me. It felt almost as if she was massaging my entire body with her own, but there was a slight awkwardness to it. She was pressing her pussy down on me at the wrong angle, one that actually was starting to hurt a bit.

I slid my hand down, grasping my eager erection with my hand, adjusting it slightly. I knew the danger, and I knew that she had to know it as well. But she didn't seem to care, and dammit I was a man. I wanted her, and as I felt her lips spreading over my naked cockhead again, I felt the last of my resistance to her charms fading. We would just pull out. She'd let me do that, I was sure of it.

Trish's eyes seemed to roll back into her head, and the auburn hair that hung down from her head was like a soft curtain obscuring her. She was moving down on me now, but the expression on her face was one of wonder. It was one that I had never seen on a woman's face before. She seemed to be experiencing every millimeter of me as she pressed herself down, letting me into her body.

Her weight settled onto me, and I felt her astride my thighs, taking me inside her fully. We were totally joined now, but there was no movement, just a connection. Emotional, physical. I felt her hand come up to cup my cheek, and her mouth opened softly, whispering one word...

"Eimear..." her lips formed the word, and a bolt of fear went through me. I looked down at her body, and saw the soft auburn hair that marked where I was joined to her. Trish's hair was brown.

I looked into her eyes, and felt the love there. I knew suddenly that this wasn't Trish. It was her body, but there was not a trace of the young woman I cared for here. I felt the presence that was starting to move on me, bringing waves of pleasure up and down my straining cock. Her pussy milked my cock mercilessly, and she seemed to draw pleasure from my immediate reaction.

"Lesley..." I gasped, looking into the eyes that shone a brilliant blue.

"Let it happen..." the woman atop me said.

"What ... oh god..." I moaned, unable to ignore the sensations that my lover was bringing forth. She knew me, and her hands danced across my skin, touching me where I needed to be touched.

"She's here ... she let me in..." Lesley panted, her motions becoming faster. Her body pumped up and down on me, sheathing me within the body she possessed. She was driving me rapidly toward the edge, and she knew it.

"Lesley ... it's not safe..." I objected, feeling my body beginning to twitch. I was going to come, and we were having totally unprotected sex. The thought itself was arousing, and for a moment, I wondered that if I came, would I be coming in Trish, or Lesley?

"I want this..." Lesley panted, grinding down on me harder. Her hand went to the juncture of her legs, rubbing at her pussy. The stimulation was obviously bringing her close to the edge again, and I knew that if she came, there was no way that I could resist joining her.

"Does Trish?" I groaned, my hands moving to cup at the woman atop me's ass.

"Let it happen..." Lesley panted again, and dropped her lips on mine for another kiss. For an instant, the horrible thought that I was raping Trish with Lesley's help ran through my mind. Was I ... raping her?

"No ... wait..." I panted. I wanted to stop. I needed to talk to Trish. I needed to have her...

The orgasm was simultaneous. I felt the tremors though my body as Lesley pulled me up into a sitting position, her arms around me, and her thighs clutching at me. I surrendered to the biological urges, pulling the woman I was mating with against me, feeling my seed jet out into her. Again and again I felt the pulses through my body, and I stared directly into the blue eyes that stared back at me. My body needed this, needed to put my sperm into her body, needed to consummate our love by creating life within her.

" ... we always wanted this..." Lesley panted, her mouth descending on mine, as I felt another shock flow from me to her, another splash of my soul flowing into my love.

The kiss slackened, and the breath that was shared became slower, and then rapid and ragged. I looked again at the woman I was kissing, and was amazed to see the look of love replaced by one of sheer terror. Terror in beautiful, brown eyes.

"Trish?" I tried cautiously. I was still holding her close, still inside her.

" ... oh ... my ... god..." Each word was enunciated with a breath. A pulse of breath that seemed to float out of a terrified woman. Trish was beyond terrified. There was a look of absolute panic on her face.

"Don't move." I gasped, still feeling the flow of our mixed bodies. There was a tightness now to how Trish clasped me, and I feared that I would hurt her if I pulled away.

"I ... I could feel ... I could ... I could see..." Trish gasped out, each word seeming an effort. I still held her trembling body against me, trying to comfort her. She was making no effort to get away from me, but the shakes were constant.

"I ... I should have stopped her..." I gasped out, my hand stroking up and down Trish's back.

"She ... was ... in me..." Trish whispered. "She was in my head ... in my body..."

"I know..."

"She wanted it. I could FEEL it." Trish panted, finding her voice. "She asked me ... and I ... said yes..."

"To this?" I asked, trying to understand.

"NO. She said she wanted ... to ... kiss you..." Trish's lip quivered, and she bit it nervously before continuing. "She said she wanted to be with her love."

"And you said yes?"

"She let me feel it. The love. I wanted to feel that." Trish almost sobbed out. There were tears in her eyes now, and I held her close, making no motion to dislodge us. I wasn't as hard anymore, but I could feel her pussy contract around me, and the mix of our fluids swirl around us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.