Trick or Treat - Cover

Trick or Treat

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: The Halloween party

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Halloween party - A Dom and his sub on route to a fancy dress party for halloween stop off in a little chef roadside restaurant and discover a littel unexpected fun with two sub missive employees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Halloween  

Eleanor and I continued our Journey towards Thetford, almost in complete silence although Eleanor was sat with her skirt up around her waist and legs wide apart. Her shaved cunt glistened in the shine of the road lamps; her juices making her lips appear even more swollen.

Every so often, I would place my hand on her thigh and stroke it lightly, always so close but never actually touching her cunt. In this way I kept Eleanor bubbling just short of boiling point and kept her appetite for sex at a razor sharp peak.

We finally hit Thetford and soon found the address in question. Arriving about half an hour later than scheduled but there were already a number of cars parked in the dimly lit country lane. We exited the car and made our way towards the front door. Just as we were about to ring the door bell Eleanor was hit side on by a small pail of cold water. She had accidentally tripped the trip wire which brought the water fall her way. She was not best pleased but I saw the funny side of things.

The door opened and we were greeted by what can only be described as a Christmas fairy. The man was wearing a salmon pink furry tutu, obviously a padded bra making it appear he had 36 c breasts, pink Lycra tights but with a hole ripped into the gusset so his cock was poking through and when he turned round full access was available to his arse. Eleanor said, "Good evening, George!" this immediately identified him as one half of our host's, the other being his wife of some twenty two years, Mary.

We were quickly ushered inside the door and as soon as the door closed, Eleanor was on her knees and sucking George's cock. I had been pre-warned about this and I slipped my hand behind George's back and worked my finger to his anal ring. As Eleanor ducked her head forward, I forcefully shoved my index finger into George's anal ring. This caused him to buck forward in effect ramming his cock further down Eleanor throat.

Just then Mary opened the dividing door from the porch to the reception room and we saw about ten couples all watching Eleanor's blow job action. Mary leaned in and kissed me as she introduced herself and added, "I see you have discovered George's weakness for things up his arse, later he will be the centre piece of a special form of bobbing!"

Eleanor upon hearing Mary's voice; stopped her oral ministrations and stood up kissing Mary full on the lips before saying, "This is Ray my master and trainer! I am only allowed to do whatever he allows me to do!" Eleanor then looked at me to see my reaction for Mary already had her hand between Eleanor's legs, and from what I could tell at least two fingers buried up her cunt. Now what with the teasing I had given Eleanor as we drove from the restaurant to here she was close to Cumming and I spoke up threatening her, that if she so much as started a climax she would be spanked at least six spanks from every person at the party male and female alike.

Mary must have taken pity on her for she quickly withdrew her fingers and we entered and met the remaining guests. The drink flowed freely and before long Eleanor was begging for permission to go to the toilet and with everyone looking on I refused. Poor Eleanor she was almost hopping from one foot to the other with her legs tightly crossed as she pleaded on more time. I allowed her to go pee, but not as she expected in the bathroom, no she had to go into the garden and do it in full view of any of the guests who chose to go out to watch.

Eleanor quickly as she could exited into the garden when the main garden security light came on she was stood with nearly everyone watching what she was about to do. I made her spread her legs then crouch down so her cunt was on full view. I also whispered in her ear that she had to play with her cunt as she pee'd but must not climax whilst doing so. She said but I will have my hand covered in piss. I agreed and said either George or Yourself will get to lick it clean so don't disappoint me.

Soon a slow trickle of urine came from her piss hole in her cunt, that small trickle turned in to a golden colour torrent and she had her fingers rubbing her cunt and becoming glistening in urine. Once she had finished I spoke to Mary who instantly told George to go lick Eleanor's hand clean. Like a bullet from a gun George was there and never left till he had licked up all the piss from her cupped hand.

Mary laughed as she said, "For someone who has only just met George, you have a very good understanding of his likes and dislikes!"

I replied, "Yes! I hope to have an even better understanding after I have fucked you and had Eleanor clean my cock and George cleans your cunt!"

Mary then suggested, "Well I know Eleanor is a good cock sucker, but George needs the practise so why don't you make him suck your cock before and after you fuck me and then he can clean my spunked up cunt out with his tongue!"

I agreed and said, "We will do it in the living room at midnight with everyone else there to watch his final training session, for after that he will be the true cuckold he professes to be!" Now it was Mary's turn to agree.

I went to Eleanor and dipped a finger into her cunt, pulling out I smelt urine on my finger and I ordered George to get back here and finish the cleaning Job he had started. He looked at Mary and she simply shrugged her shoulders; poor George did not know what to do. However with a sly wink from Mary I demanded he get over here, instantly and on his hands and knees to boot.

Behind Georges back, Mary smiled and nodded as she gave me a thumbs up; then she swatted the air as if to say spank him. When George had cleaned up Eleanor's piss smelling cunt, I informed him that his punishment for disobeying me was to be spanked. I led Eleanor over to a garden bench and made her kneel down beside it; then I sat in the middle of the bench and had George come over to receive his spanking adding that if he delayed I would double his dose. Without even looking at Mary he came over and instantly lay across my lap. I made him stand again telling him, I had not given permission for him to assume the position.

Now I made a big thing about pulling my gown up around my waist and he saw I was naked beneath, I then had him kiss my legs from the left knee up and then the right knee up, finally I made him kiss the head of my cock before I allowed him to lay over my lap. His hard hot cock pressing into my thigh flesh as my own hot hard cock pressed into his stomach. I made a big thing about getting his legs the right distance apart, this was for two reasons one to prolong his expectancy of the spanking and two as he moved to adjust his legs he was rubbing his cock against my thigh exciting himself even further.

Then I ordered Eleanor to kneel behind him and take a firm hold of his balls, I then gave the following instructions to her, "When I raise my hand ready to spank him, you will probe his anal ring with your tongue! When you hear me say now, you will pull back from licking his anal ring and watch from my hand to drop. At the exact moment my hand makes contact with his arse flesh you will pull on his balls. The force should be enough to make me feel his cock move but not to pull him from my lap is that understood you slut of a bitch?"

Eleanor replied, "Yes master, may I demonstrate the pull to make sure I get the right force?"

I refused her this but added, "If you do not apply the right force, you will be suitably punished yourself, I am sure there are enough volunteers to be found to bite your tit flesh as George her spanks your bare cunt!"

Suddenly there were flashes and extra lighting as Mary arranged several people to take still photographs whilst she used a digital video camera to capture the whole thing. I raised my right hand and Eleanor went to work probing his anal ring with her tongue; of course poor George did not know where he was. He was torn between feeling the erotic passions of a tongue licking and stimulating his anal ring and also the in trepidation of expecting the crash of a hand delivering pain as it delivered each spank. So it was that he endured six spanks interspaced with six erotic interludes of Eleanor's tongue and of course the hefty tugs on his ball sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.