A Brother's Payment - Cover

A Brother's Payment

Copyright© 2008 by Furynikole

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In need of help with her car Elle seeks out her older brother James...willing to do anything in return for his help. she doesnt realize just what his choice of payment will be

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Masturbation   Fisting  

Elle walked up to the door and went inside looking for her brother. She was already wet before she even left her apartment to come and see him.

It had been a week since she had completely submitted to him, her own brother, since he had taken her for his own, mind, body, and soul. She was married, yes, but she wasn't her husband's. Her husband would never be able to do to her what her own flesh and blood had.

Calling out his name, Elle searched the downstairs for him.

"Come upstairs to the bedroom" he yelled down to her.

Just the sound of his voice sent shivers down her body. As she reached his and his wife's bedroom door, Elle stopped in her tracks gasping out loud at what she saw ... There tied spread eagle to the bed completely naked was her sister in-law, James's wife. She was blindfolded, her disheveled hair spread around her. Elle's hand flew to her mouth covering her smirk as she realized that the panties James had taken from her that day were now in his wife's mouth gagging her. Slowly she let her eyes drag over the other woman's body noticing how she was writhing in her binds. Then Elle noticed the vibrator humming happily inside her.

Elle let out a low soft moan as she watched LeAnn trying to get herself off.

Suddenly James strong voice startled her out of her thoughts "Elle come here and say hello to your big brother then I'll give you your directions", his voice caressing her every nerve.

She walked over slowly letting him see her outfit. She was wearing a very short black skirt and a silver see thru tank top that was low cut. He could see the black lace of her bra thru the shirt and knew his baby sister would be wearing a matching thong. As she reached him, he slowly slid his hands up her soft thighs and around to her ass, pulling her forward to straddle his lap. He ignored his wife's whimpering and struggling on the bed. Elle could feel him hard and throbbing against her own hot dripping cunt and gladly pressed herself against him sliding her hands up his arms and around his neck, letting him kiss her deeply thrusting his tongue into her waiting mouth, pushing his hips up against her dripping cunt, making her moan against his lips and then again in disappointment when he broke the kiss off.

"Mmm such a good girl Elle, you know who your master is now, don't you? You're my lil fuck toy, all mine, no one will ever have you like I do especially not that pathetic excuse of a husband you have, right lil one?"

Elle looked up into his eyes blushing deeply. "Yes brother mine I am truly yours no one, has or ever will, make me feel so complete as wonderful as you, I've always loved you brother mine." she said softly.

His eyes never left her eyes, his hips, still grinding into her dripping cunt, her arms tight around his neck. "good girl ... now you know that's my wife over there you are going to play with her however you are not allowed to make her cum with out my permission and you are not allowed to cum with out my permission either am I clear?"

"Yes brother mine".

He smiled kissing her senseless once more before setting her on her feet watching as she sauntered over to the bed letting her eyes survey her new toy. With her back to James, she slowly bent over and pulled her thong down tossing it aside looking over her shoulder at him impishly, running a finger up the quivering woman's thigh, wrapping her fingers around the vibrator humming inside her sister-in-law. Elle slowly started thrusting it in and out of her dripping lil fuck hole making LeAnn writhe in front of her, wanting more.

Elle slowly pulled the vibrater out of LeAnn, and spinning around to face her brother, brought the still humming vibrator to her lips flicking her tongue over it tasting, her sister in-laws juices before lifting her short skirt and sitting on the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide giving her brother a nice view as she slowly pushed the still wet vibrator into herself slowly several times.

As she went to take it out James stopped her walking over and picking up her panties he handed them to her."Keep it in that wet lil cunt of yours sis".

She slowly pushed the vibrator completely inside herself then pulled the black lace thong back on to keep it inside her while she played. She carefully walked to the foot of the bed crawling up between LeAnn's thighs leaning down and arching her back pushing her ass in the air as she slowly licked up LeAnn's slit then slowly higher over her stomach and up to first one nipple then the other. Elle nibbling and sucking on the woman's neck then kissing up the side of her jaw.

Elle grasped the panties gagging the other woman and pulled them out with her teeth tossing them aside before kissing her deeply, nipping at her bottom lip. Straddling her hips, she reached a hand between them and pushing two fingers deep into her brother's wife's straining body causing her to moan out against Elle's own lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.