A Brother's Payment - Cover

A Brother's Payment

Copyright© 2008 by Furynikole

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In need of help with her car Elle seeks out her older brother James...willing to do anything in return for his help. she doesnt realize just what his choice of payment will be

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Masturbation   Fisting  

Elle stood on her brother's front porch, a cigarette between her lips as she straightened her baby blue tank top and short cut off denim shorts, a pair of high heeled open toe sandals on her feet. Her long blonde hair was loose flowing over her shoulders and down her back, her blue/green eyes were darting from the door to the ground. Taking another drag, she tossed her cig and knocked on the front door. A few minutes later her brother James came to the door, his blonde hair tousled, his muscled chest bare, and a pair of black jeans riding low on his hips. Standing there in bare feet his blue eyes searched hers as smile came to his kissable lips.

Elle smiled up at him "Heya big brother, you ready to fix your baby sister's car and save her ass yet again?" she said having the good grace to look slightly uncomfortable.

"Yeah..." he said and then muttered something under his breath, she heard something about an ass but she couldn't be sure, so she shook it off and followed him into the house silently contemplative.

"So what's it been doing?" he said as he opened the garage, his voice sending a shiver down her spine.

"Well, I know it needs brakes, not sure if it needs the calipers or not but I bought the pads and rotors, it needs an oil change, and I'm not sure why but the check engine light keeps coming on, I was thinking it might just be a loose fuse or something, as far as I know that's it. I really appreciate this James ... I'll do anything to help you out in return."

James turned to look at her smiling letting his gaze slide over her making her slightly uncomfortable a calculating look.

"Alright, as long as you promise to do whatever I want Elle, you've got a deal. Let's get to work then."

She nodded and the two began working on the car, laughing and talking. Around midday Elle was having a difficult time with the heat and with watching her big brother get hot and sweaty, greasy and oily from the car and the heat. She began fidgeting, squeezing her thighs together struggling with herself. She'd been fighting her arousal all day but she'd reached a point where her whole body was crying out for release, and the thoughts she was having ... thoughts about her own brother, her own flesh and blood, of tasting his kiss, his hard cock moving in and out of her mouth, and oh god she was so wet.

James watched her throughout the day, enjoying how she looked right now, her hair partially in her eyes, still down her back, greasy smudges here and there her hard little nipples pushing against the thin material of her shirt. He had seen her like this before, coming home from dates so aroused and unfulfilled she would practically run to her bedroom to play with herself.

Smirking he turned to face her. "You alright sis you look a little ... flushed?"

She jerked out of her own thoughts looking up at him with desire filled eyes, a soft sigh escaping her parted lips. "Uhhh ... yeah I'm fine ... I'm just going to use the bathroom put uhh some cold water on my face that should help..."

He smiled and nodded leaning over and kissing her forehead "Well I'm almost done here, go up to my room and jump in the shower. There are towels in the closet."

"Alright, thanks" she said softly standing on tip toe she leaned up and brushed her lips softly across his, obviously wanting to deepen it but fighting herself.

James smirked "Alright, well hurry up I'll be up in a few mins for my turn sis so hurry up."

She nodded and headed inside up to the bathroom. Shutting the door partially, she quickly stripped off her shorts and her dripping wet thong, tossing them to the floor, her shirt quickly following. With a soft moan she ran her hands over her desire-filled body while she let the shower warm up a little. She jumped in and closed the shower door letting the lukewarm water caress her whole body. Her nipples were so hard the cool water made her round breasts ache. With a moan she leaned back against the cool tile, one hand fondling her breasts, the other sliding lower. Her knowledgeable fingers finding her swollen clit as she began rubbing and stroking her wet little cunt. She closed her eyes, the mental image coming unbidden of her older brother's hand between her thighs, giving her the pleasure her body craved. Moans and whimpers tumbled from her parted lips, water running in rivulets down her body as she envisioned her brother naked before her playing with her hot little pussy before grabbing her by the shoulders and forcing her to her knees before him.

James slowly crept in the open door of the bathroom, seeing the pile of her skimpy clothes, her tiny baby blue thong on top. He bent down and slowly picked it up amazed at how drenched with her juices it was. It was so arousing and then he saw her thru the glass of the shower door as she played with herself, her hips bucking against her own fingers, her back arched away from the cool tile she rested her shoulders against. God he fucking wanted her ... and he intended to have her. That's what he'd do; she'd pay him for all he had done for her with her body. He'd make her his sex slave; screw her husband it didn't matter. She would be his.

Slowly dropping the thong back on top of her other clothes he undid his pants and added his jeans and boxers to the pile on the floor and walked quietly to the shower door pulling it open as quietly as he could knowing she was too busy to hear a tiny noise. On silent feet he slipped in the shower his hard throbbing length standing up in front of him facing her. His hand still on the door, he watched as she slid two fingers in and out of her visible little cunt her thighs spread wide as she leaned on the wall. His eyes never leaving her, he slammed the shower door shut and smirked as she jerked her eyes open, startled and shocked to see him standing in front of her naked as she was.

"J ... J ... James ... w.what are you doing?"

He smiled and stepped closer sliding a hand up over her hip up her side brushing the side of her breast before sliding it back down to her hip and pulling her reluctant body against his, feeling her heated flesh on his own. His hard cock was pinned between them against her stomach.

"Why sis, I told you I would be up for mine in a minute ... and besides it looks like you need some help in here." Leaning down he licked a drop of water from her hard little nipples and was pleased when she shivered in his arms. "Don't you feel how hard I am sis? You did that to me, your sexy little self. So I decided that's how you're going to pay me for helping you with the car. You said you would do whatever I wanted and this is what I want. I want you. You're going to be my little fuck-toy and you're going to love it and even if you don't love it ... I'm not giving you a choice in the matter ... now give us a kiss, sis."

Slowly, still unsure of herself and what was going on she leaned up pressing her lips softly to his then attempting to pull back away from him.

"No Elle, a real kiss. You're mine now and you'll kiss me like you're mine." He pulled her body tightly against him and leaned down taking her mouth into his possession, sliding his tongue into her hot little mouth and coaxing hers into action, capturing a moan from her with his own mouth. He slowly nipped at her bottom lip before pulling away and looking down into her half closed eyes heavy with desire and want.

"Mmm, that was nice ... let's see what else that hot mouth of yours can do hmm?" And then just as she imagined his hands found her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees in front of him.

He was bigger than she had thought, she realized now "faced" with the real thing. Looking up at him she slowly stuck out her tongue and flicked it over his tip then slowly pressing a kiss to the head she began taking him in her mouth, slowly caressing him with her tongue as she did. Tasting him, savoring him ... enjoying her fantasy finally being fulfilled, moaning around his length as she began sucking on his hard throbbing cock, drawing him deeper and deeper into her hot little mouth. Her body was almost on the breaking point, frissions of pleasure shooting thru her as she suckled on her big brother's hard cock. Slowly he pulled her back up, hating to take her away from her task but the water was getting cold and he wanted to play more with her so he pulled her up.

Dragging her by the shoulder he slowly dried her off, taking special care to check for wetness between her legs and her breasts and that round ass of hers, drying her off very well.

"God, you look so good sis, go sit on the counter there in front of the mirror for me and spread those thighs of yours nice and wide. I want a good view so I can watch you play with yourself."

She looked up at him obviously thinking that had been it. "Bu ... But ... James ... we, we can't do this for real. It's wrong, we're not allowed..."

Without a word he walked over, picked her up and set her on the counter then he pushed her legs apart until he thought they looked wide enough. He stood there holding her legs where he wanted them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.