Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6: Proposal & Acceptance

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Proposal & Acceptance - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tim awoke sometime just before ten. Emma's spot was vacant but her flannel pajama weren't. His hands felt the barely wet sticky mark on her tops. He threw the blanket back and climbed out of bed. He put on a clean set of shorts and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He found that she had been there and used the shower. After washing his cock of its stickiness, he walked out bare chested to find her. Looking into his mother's bedroom, it was empty.

He found her standing at the picture window looking out to the choppy rough seas. Her back was to him. Her arms were folded across her chest. Emma was wearing a shirt. A man's shirt. His shirt. He walked up from behind and placed his strong arms tenderly around her waist. She jumped a little then settled her head back on his chest as his chin rested on her collar bone.

"Good morning," he whispered softly in her ear,

"Good morning, love," she returned. "Thank you for our little tryst. It made me coming here with you worth it all." Emma turned in his arms and placed her arms about his neck. They kissed a kiss of lovers. Her tongue filled his mouth then he pushed hers back into her mouth with his following.

"You called me love," he said. "Do you love me?"

"Yes I do," she mashed her breasts against his bare hairy chest. "I think it was love the day we had lunch at Harlows and dinner at Trotters. That wonderful kiss at the door sealed it for me. Tim, I don't know if you love me or not, but I do love you." She frowned a little and stared in his eyes, "I hope I'm not scaring you off. I was thinking if I did confess my emotions to you that you would dump me off at my door and never want to see me again."

"That will never happen with me, Emma. I've been looking for a woman like you all my life. Now that I've found you, I want you to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Do you mean that? Truly and honestly?" she asked, searching into his bright blue eyes.

"Truly and honestly. I love you, Emma. I could have married a dozen times but it was you I was waiting for."

"What about Cindy," she smiled, clearly showing that she was joking.

"Cindy? The passion of my lustful loins?" he returned the good natured ribbing. "One roll in the hay and that would have been that."

Emma laughed. She rubbed her soft hand across his face. "That stubble feels nice but I could probably take it just one more time in bed with you then ask you to shave."

"Do you want to make love again?"

Emma nodded.

"Lets," he picked her up. "You're light as a feather."

"And I'll stay this way for you," she kissed him as he carried her back upstairs to his room.


"Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?" he asked as he dug into the scrambled eggs and sausage she made for him. Emma had just two eggs and a piece of butter less toast with raspberry jam.

"Not if it's yours," she said, munching on the toast. Emma grimaced, "That didn't come out right, did it?"

"I knew what you meant," he felt her foot trying to get at his cock.

"So what do we do now?"

"Return to Chicago, get married, and take a trip around the world in my schooner."

"You mean sail around the world?"

"I've always want to do that. Sail around the world with the woman I love. Take our time, stop where we want, stay as long as we want, and just have a great time. Just the two of us. The only thing that would make me change plans are if you get seasick easy."

"I've been on small boats like yachts and things and the rough waters never upset me."

"I would like for you to quit your job at the Tribune, move in with me at the Fillmore building, and get ready to launch from San Diego in January or February. Bring a couple of laptops with you so in the quiet times we have together you can write that next great American novel."

"What about your businesses you working for your uncle?"

"Emma, I can make major decisions as easily from the schooner as I can behind my desk. He's lined up some very talented people who can run that conglomerate as well as I can. There are seven people working there that can do as good a job as me, maybe even better. I wanted to teach business principles in college. Only Uncle Bernie's illness derailed that plan. I took it over in name only. Now that I luckily found you, it is you I want to look after. I have tens of millions all over the world. I own so much, I don't even know what I own."

"I think you should get some wood for our fire tonight and I'll clean up around here," she smiled. "After all, if I'm going to be your galley maid, I'd better start learning now."


Tim returned an hour later with a truck following his car which was full of firewood. The two men started stacking it against the house as he came in to the most wonderful piano music he ever heard. He walked into the small room where his mother's baby grand was and found Emma playing a classical piece without reading any music.

"My Mom was good, but you are better than she ever was," Tim praised Emma. Where did you learn to play this well?"

"Thank you, this is how I spent many rainy and snowy days. My parents bought me a full grand piano when I was eight years old. They thought that I was a child prodigy and destined to be a female Mozart. This is one thing I really miss. Your mother kept it finely tuned. Was she good on this?"

"Yes, but you play much better."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.