Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4: Lions & Tiger & Bears. Oh My!

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lions & Tiger & Bears. Oh My! - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Emma awoke at 8am feeling wonderful. She still felt the sensation of his kiss on her lips. Downing a half grapefruit with a little sugar and a cup of hot tea laced with honey, she took off to have a nice long bath. She put her Cell phone at the edge just in case Tim called. Going to the zoo excited the beautiful young woman. She had tossed in some perfumed bath beads and some sweet smelling oils. Emma hummed happily at the thought of seeing the lions, The tigers, and the bears, and oh my! Having been to the salon between lunch and supper the night before she didn't have to wash her hair which was wrapped in a towel.

Why did she freeze up whenever he touched her. At first after being stood up on her dinner date she was angry enough to slap his face but ladies don't do that. Do they? No they don't! However when he grabbed her elbow to explain why he did stand her up, the sensation was enough to make her want to listen to his excuse. And it was a very good one at that! Now Tim had taken her to lunch and dinner on the same day, kissed her at the door; made it all right with her. Now walking about the zoo looking at all the animals made her feel like a small girl again.

An hour later she climbed out patting herself dry. She made sure that she had more than one pad for her panties if that kiss was any indication of what may come for her that Saturday morning. The radio promised a warm, not too humid day. After fixing her hair into a ponytail, putting on a tiny bit of makeup, she got dressed. She chose a pair of white shorts to mid thigh, a red and white cotton candy stripe top, a cotton sweater to carry along just in case the weatherman was wrong.

She stood in front of a full length mirror examining all that she put on for any wrinkles or dirty smudges. Her final piece to make it perfect was a white baseball cap with a red C for Cubs and pushed her ponytail through the opening in the back. Just as she finished inspecting herself, her phone rang.

"Tim, I hope," she walked over to answer it. It was. "Hello!"

"Hi Emma, I'll be about five minutes, are you ready?"

"I'll be waiting out in front for you," she replied with a smile.

"See you soon," Tim said, breaking the connection.

Emma gathered her white shoulder strap purse, quickly scanned inside to see if she had everything. Wallet, fifty dollars in cash, lipstick, brush, comb, mints, small compact, spearmint gum in case she had raw onions for lunch, and a few other items. The last item she made sure was she had her keys. In two minutes she was out the door and onto the elevator.

Tim pulled up in a different car but she recognized him through the windshield. She skipped down the steps and let herself in the car before he could get out to help her. She took the lead and leaned over for a peck. Just a little bit of freezing but when she broke contact, the sensitivity lingered. However she had no trouble snapping on the seatbelt.

"A new Camry! I like it."

Tim gave her a smile, "My Porsche is my 'impress you' car. My Camry is what I usually drive," he said, merging into traffic. He sped along north on Lake Shore Drive. The night before it was going south. Two minutes later he got off the Drive at Fullerton Avenue and headed to the parking spaces.

Lincoln Park Zoo is free to the public. They accept donations but if a person cannot or will not pay, he or she can get in anyways. Tim handed an attendant a fifty dollar bill.

"Ooops," he said as he grabbed her hand. She stopped and froze.

"Don't let go, just give me a second," Emma liked the grasp of his hand. A moment later she began to walk slowly. Tim slowed down his gait.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I get this wonderful feeling when you touch me. It does not hurt a bit but it paralysis me. I don't know why but truthfully Tim I like it."

"Well I like holding you too."

Slowly they made it to the Lion house. They walked through seeing many of the big cats. Most were on their side snoozing, some were pacing back and forth in their cages of iron. One leopard stared at her and only her.

"He looks like he wants you for lunch," Tim grinned.

"I will have lunch with him but I don't want to his lunch," Emma laughed.

Outside were two tigers with their cubs. The three cubs were wrestling and chasing each other while dad and mom sat in the shade watching all the people. There was a thirty foot separation between the cats and the people. Some kids about ten years old were growling at them.

"See the mother there?" he pointed to the smaller of the two.

"Yes!" Emma replied.

"Our company adopted her."

"Adopted?" she looked puzzled.

"Yes, adopted her. We pay for her food, medical care, whatever other needs she may have. Some other company adopted the male and I can't tell you if the their three cubs are taken yet. Corporations do these thing for these animals. I know one of the computer companies adopted all the crocs in the reptile house. Since crocs only have to eat once or twice a year, it isn't such a big expense for them. They just need to be in a cool place and watered down about once or twice a day."

"Why would you do that?" she asked.

"It keeps the expenses down here and keeps the zoo free of charge to anyone who wants to come. They have corporations and philanthropists in line so they can contribute to the zoo. It's usually enough to pay everyone's salary plus all their benefits. It was my idea to adopt a cat like her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.