Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3: Dinner

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dinner - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Emma felt like royalty as Tim held the door open to his red Porsche. Emma was dazzling with her hair up, full length gold silk gown with matching opera gloves and clutch purse. She wore gold flats because with any kind of heels, she stood taller than him. To top it off she wore triple strands of opera pearls. In other words, Emma was simply stunning. The gown showed she had small but alluring breasts. Her nipples slightly jabbed against the silk making her all the sexier in his view.

"You look great!" Tim was floored. He never had a date with a woman as beautiful as Emma Foreman. As he held her elbow to help her in, she froze once more. "Are you okay?" he asked, releasing the elbow.

When he let go, she came out of it. She smiled, "Just fine." After she was settled in, he closed the door. Being a convertible, Emma reached into her purse and pulled out a head scarf. It matched her dress. By the time Tim got in on his side, Emma had belted herself in and had her wrap around her shoulders.

The drive was less than five minutes down Lake Shore Drive right in front of the restaurant where the valet helped her out of the Porsche then came around to take the keys from Tim. He looked a bit too anxious in driving the Porsche so Tim told him to keep it under ninety.

They were barely seated when the waiter serving the wine came forward to show them. Tim tasted it, nodded, and the waiter poured both a glass. He put rest into an iced bucket and left them as another waiter came forward with menus.

Tim looked at his date proud that she was easily the prettiest one there. "A toast," he lifted his glass. Emma took hers in her gloved hand.

"A toast!"

"What should we toast?" he asked.

"How about having a lovely dinner?"

"I'll drink to that," he grinned as they lightly touched glasses. Both took a sip then returned their wine to the table. "Tell me something if you can!"

Her beautiful eyes looked up from the menu to meet his.

"I saw the valet help you out of my car."

"And?"

"Nothing happened. But when I had touched you, you blank out."

Emma shook her head, "I can't explain it."

"Emma, when you freeze up, do I hurt you or what?"

"You don't hurt me," she smiled. "It feels sort of pleasant. I can't explain it," she repeated. "I don't know why I freeze up. You are not an ogre or monster of some kind. I find you to be likeable but as for an explanation, I can't give you any valid reason."

"Ready to order?" Tim asked as the waitress came forward.

Emma nodded. "I'll have a shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, the salad with ranch dressing, a ladies cut of filet mignon medium rare, a twice baked potato," she smiled, returning her menu to the waiter.

"The same for me except I'll take the bigger cut. Just baked potato with butter, no sour cream. And a bottle of your best red wine."

"We have buttered broccoli that comes with your meal?"

"That's sounds nice, I love broccoli," he replied. Emma passed. She had ordered what she felt was too much as it was.

"Very good, sir," he took the menus and left.

"Did you see those prices?" Emma asked.

"I raided my piggy back, I think I'll have enough. If not, do you know how to wash dishes?"

Emma laughed. She reached into her clutch purse and produced a credit card. "For emergencies only! I can pay for mine but you'll have to work yours off in that hot steamy kitchen," her smile widened.

"Then I'd have to," Tim grinned. He loved her smile. He felt that it was genuine unlike some other women he had dated in the past. Just widening her lips to be polite. He recalled one time a girl he dated only once. She rolled her eyes every time he had something to say. It wasn't like he was a Chicago politician or some one to brag about himself. He was just trying to make conversation with her but found this woman to be bored with him. He didn't speak another word to her for the rest of the evening when he said, "Goodnight" to her at her doorstep, walked away. He never called her again. The woman learned shortly how rich Tim was and attempted to call him leaving messages on his voice mail. He simply never returned her calls and wondered if she regretted in doing what she did that night.


Dinner was great. She brought home a serving of chocolate mousse back for a snack later or for breakfast in the morning.

"Do you work tomorrow?" he asked, at her door while she fished her key out of her clutch purse. One thing that mystified Tim was how much a woman could carry in her handbag. They were the weaker sex but often their purses were heavier than any man could tote.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I thought we could spend some time at the zoo. I like to watch the big cats and bears do their thing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.