Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Emma's life was a break through year for her. She gave birth to her second daughter. Olivia Jane. Stephanie was thrilled to have a little sister to play with. Shortly after bringing the baby to their home, she received a contract to publish her first novel. She had been working on her second book until the water broke bringing Olivia into the world.

Love For Life had a lukewarm reception from the critics but it sold over a half million copies plus Hollywood approached her about making it into a movie. She wanted to talk to Tim regarding who would play the lead of the heroine. She already nixed Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, or any of the other starlets who were on a crash and burn life style. She thought perhaps Scarlet Johansson or Kiera Knightly would be ideal.

Tim learned that his corporation owned the studio and they eventually settled on Reese Witherspoon. It was settled when he secured Knightly for her second novel based upon the Tzarina Catherine the Great. While she was writing her second, she was writing notes for her third book. Love for Life was a thinly veiled story about Tim and Emma's life and their adventures. She even put the Barbie twins in but excluded Lena's murder and Lisa's religious conversion. All else remained the same.

This did not mean that Tim and Emma cut back on their love life. In fact they increased their activities in bed. Having little to do in the evening, they retired for the night once the children were asleep. Then they made love. Tim thought it was too soon for them to have a third child but Emma felt that one more would complete their family.


Lisa stepped forward when called during the sentencing phase of the trial for the murder of her sister and Shasta Collins. She wore a blue satin blouse, white skirt, three inch white heels, and her hair pinned up. Becky could not believe that how much alike Lisa was with Lena. She was invited to address the court in this part of the sentencing.

"Becky Stone, I will be brief," Lisa opened up. "You took something away from me when you decided to take my sister and her girl friend's lives. I could go on with the rest of my life by hating you. It would be very easy for me to do.

"However I will not lower myself to do that. In fact, I am going to forgive you just as my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ forgave for all the sins I committed in my wicked life before asking Him into my life to be my Savior from sin. And not only mine but for everyone in the world.

"He did that and who am I not to forgive you when He so graciously saved me too? Any judgment that you are going to receive will come from God, not me. You will have to answer to Him for all you have done. I refuse to do this and be bitter toward you for the rest of my life. I sincerely hope that you will seek Jesus. If you do, you will find Him.

"I do not know what sentence you will be given. If it is the death penalty, you will only have a limited time to seek Him. If you receive life in prison, you may or may not have longer. I hope to see you in heaven. I will rejoice if I do. Thank you, your honor for allowing me to speak," she folded up her notes but she didn't need to use them. She walked out of the courtroom with Morris and Emma leaving with her.

"That was wonderful," Emma embraced Lisa. Lisa hugged her husband and sister-in-law.

"I need something to drink. Is there any water around here?"

"Lets go down the block and I'll buy you a coke," Emma offered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.