Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

A year passed. Emma gave birth to an eight pound girl. She got the daughter she wanted. Tim all but abandoned his life long dream of sailing around the world. They named their girl Stephanie Irene. Of course Irene being after Tim's famous mother.

Emma stood in Lena's place as Lisa's brides maid. She never seen such a more beautiful bride as Lisa Limpa. Her hair was pulled up into a French bun and makeup was impeccable. No one but Emma knew that Lisa was in the back crying her eyes out because Lena would not be there. Emma gave her a quick but adorable makeup repair as the wedding started with a woman singing a hymn then two young ladies doing a duet of a love song.

The gown was a vision to behold. Lace from neck to toe over a silk under garment. The train was ten foot long held up by a ten year old girl with blonde hair all in ringlets. She looked like a little angel following the bride. By picking little Macy, Lisa had made friends with two of the oldest members of the church.

It was long for a wedding. Forty-five minutes from the first solo until Lisa Limpa became Lisa Chambers. Outside of Morris, the next kiss Lisa received was a chaste one from Emma. Lisa wished that it was a double wedding with her late sister and Morris' best man who was almost as good looking as was her groom. She fought back the tears wondering of what might have been. In the midst of the vows spoken to Morris, Lisa was praying not to weep. Somehow she made it through the ceremony. She even managed a smile as Morris kissed her on the lips sealing their marriage.

Emma was crying openly with happiness. Tim was crying on the inside. He sat in the front pew all choked up watching his sister finally get married and had straightened her life out. Despite her horrible behavior, he missed his late sister.


The newlyweds left San Diego for an Alaskan Cruise for their honeymoon. At the hotel, prior to their flight to Seattle, she experienced sex for the first time since her conversion. She was as nervous as any virgin being taken by her husband. She could tell that Morris wasn't all that experienced which made her happy. She understood that she would have to teach him many things on how to make love to his wife.


"Doug," she wrapped her arms about her half brother as he met the plane at Sea-Tac. They hadn't seen each other since Lisa and Lena left Long Island years ago. He was tall, six foot eight, athletic looking, and married to a tiny woman who was barely five foot tall. He had two sons who were tall for their age taking after their father. Wendy could not believe that her husband had such a beautiful sister. Wendy thought the woman should be a runway model or movie star. If she looked like Lisa, she certainly would at least take a chance of becoming rich and famous. The boys were enthralled by her.

They had dinner together near Fisherman's Wharf dining on seafood. They caught up with their lives and everything was happy until Lisa brought up her twin sister's murder.

"We'll be back in San Diego a week before the trial of the woman who had killed Lena and her friend Shasta Collins."

"Was she still into... ?"

"Yes, she was," Lisa cut Doug off before he could finish his question. "Since my conversion I begged, pleaded, and did everything I could to get her to accept Christ but she continually refused."

"How did you convert and she didn't?" Wendy asked.

"I'll tell you some other time. I want to this week to be a happy one for me, and course, Morris," she answered, shaking her head at the dessert being offered. "The lobster tail, small red boiled potatoes, mixed veggies had filled her. Everyone had a piece of delicious looking cake.


All too soon the honeymoon was over and they were back in San Diego with Tim and Emma. It seemed that Emma had gone and gotten herself pregnant once more. As soon as the doctor okayed the Davis' to resume their love making, Emma woke up one morning with feeling sick to her stomach.

Emma left Stephanie with a nanny to attend the trial. Becky Stone gave them all a look of defiance when she was escorted into the court room for the murder of Lena Limpa and Shasta Collins. She pleaded 'not guilty' then was taken back to her cell to await the trial date in three weeks. The judge refused a change of venue and more time for the defense to prepare. She said they had a year to prepare and that was more than enough for them. As for change of venue, the double murder had long left most of the public's mind and there was no need.


To Keep her mind from constantly thinking of Lena Lisa went ahead to get a hold of Lena's drawings from her safety deposit box. Morris knew enough of law to get a hold of the proper documentation allowing the bank to open up the locked drawer. Some of the drawings that she gave Lena but wished for herself were now hers. But she didn't want these sketches this way. She turned around and wept against her husband's shoulder fearing her tears may fall on the paper and ruin the outlines.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.