Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Congratulations, Daddy," Emma said to her husband, upon entering their little hut on Tahiti. She had gone to a doctor earlier and came home to break the news to her husband. "I knew you had it in you."

"You are pregnant?" Tim had that shocked look on his face.

"As pregnant as any girl could be," she plopped himself into his lap.

"How?"

"I don't recall exactly but I think it goes this way. You have this thing between your legs, I have an opening between mine. You stick that thing in my opening and after a few minutes, you shoot some white milky substance into my womb. Then one of those tiny worms makes it way to an egg I dropped. The egg is very receptive to one of those worms and opens up to welcome it inside. Once inside, the egg snaps shut, and here I am. Pregnant! Now a baby is growing inside," Emma looked amused as Tim's smile widened as if she had just lectured him on the facts of life.

"Oh! Now I see," he chuckled.

"Quite elementary, my dear Watson," she caressed the back of his neck. He had recently got a hair cut and when she brushed the short hairs on his nape, it got him going.

"What else did the doctor say?"

"Don't smoke, don't drink too much alcohol, and don't gain weight."

"You don't do none of those," his arms encircled her waist. She was wearing one of her sex silk muumuus and couldn't picture her with an expanded middle. "Did he tell you about exercise."

"She, the doctor's a she," Emma corrected. "She said I should walk or swim daily. Doing both would be beneficial to our child."

"I'll see that you do it. I'll do it with you," he stated.

"She also said that we should make love as often as possible. With no period, that means every day. The more the merrier."

"She did not!" he grinned.

"No but those are my rules. You know we'll have to stop when the time comes close. We can still please each other orally up until my water breaks but then your cut off until the doctor says we can resume. I want another so we don't raise an only child."

"I'm glad I married a hot to trot gorgeous chick instead of a popsicle who happens to be gorgeous too."

Emma frowned. "I get your meaning but what you said doesn't make any sense. With you I'm always hot to trot. That touch of yours sends me into a sexual frenzy. I always look forward to it. I love it when you send me into orbit."

"So I won't have to beg for love, huh!"

"Not with me," she got up from his lap. "Why don't you take me to the Sheraton for lunch then we'll come back and do some serious boffing. We will have to change our vocabulary so our baby won't hear any nasty words. He or she will learn them all in preschool or in kindergarten."

"Okay for lunch and by all means for not cussing. Lets watch our sewer mouths from now on. If one of us let something slip, we have to put a quarter in a jar to pay off the kid's college education."


"What are you hoping for?" Tim asked, as he drove to the Sheraton. Emma loved their fruit salads with shaved coconut and several cherries. Tim swore that, if she could, she'd live on that alone.

"A girl would be nice. I'd buy her the best of everything and spoil her rotten. The drawback to that is she would be a daddy's girl. A boy would be nice. I'd keep him holding my apron strings. He'd be a momma's boy."

"Then we better have more than one. A daddy's girl and a momma's boy."

"That would be ideal."

"I should call Chicago today to see why the reports are late this month. I would like to have a look see hoping we made a profit for the year." he wondered out loud.

"And I should put the finishing touches on my novel during these few months at sea. When are we headed to Australia?"

"Do you really think we should go on. I can sell the Manhattan Emma as is and we can fly back to San Diego. We can either settle there or move back to Chicago. Whatever you wish to do."

"I'd like to make it to Australia, then we can say we at least got that far," Emma said, taking off her silk scarf that kept her hair from blowing all over the place in the Cadillac convertible.

"We'll discuss this when we get inside," Tim turned the keys over to the parking valet as a doorman helped Emma from the car.


Lisa left message after message on Lena's cell phone. Now she was getting frustrated. The inbox was full and she couldn't leave another "call me" message. She also left emails on her computer. It had been almost a week since they last spoke. Lena with her snide remarks, Lisa trying to show her twin sister her Christian love.

She wanted Lena to be her bridesmaid for her marriage to Morris. They had been dating for almost a year and he popped the question on a date the week before. She wanted to introduce her sister to her fiancee' but Lena Was not returning her calls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.