Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 23: Armed & Dangerous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Armed & Dangerous - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

A month later the Davis' were ready to sail. Tim secretly purchased several automatic weapons including two AK-47's. He had been warned that there were several hoards of pirates sailed the South Pacific looking to steal whatever they could find on boats from cruise ships and small craft like the Manhattan Emma. Tim looked over the sites where piracy had taken over these boats and robbed, raped, even killed the people in these small schooners. Emma insisted in making this trip because it was his dream to do so.

They launched the Manhattan Emma in late June. One of the hottest months as they headed toward Tahiti. Emma spent the mornings fixing her husband breakfast, cleaning the dishes and galley, then went to the top deck to lay in the sun for fifteen minutes. She wanted a nice tan but not be too burned. She did this in the nude.

Almost every day Tim would see her beautiful slim wife laying on her stomach or back. He would recline beside her taking his cock and tap it against her leg. She'd break into a smile knowing what was on his mind.

"Come aboard," she often said, spreading her legs looking forward to the touch that drove her wild with desire. "Show me how a torpedo works."

"Gladly," he got between her legs.

Some days she told him to wait until the sun went down to do it as it would be cooler. To save on fresh water they'd dive into the warm waters to quickly rid themselves of their sweat then Emma would use a minimum amount of fresh water to give herself a sponge bath to take the salt from her skin.

Two weeks into the trip nothing happened until the USS. Vanguard stopped them to search the schooner.

"I remember you two," Captain Jinx said. "Your the one who likes to eat all those raisins," he said to Emma.

"Rat turds," she smiled.

"She made me sleep alone for two nights after that remark," Tim told him. "By the way, I have arms aboard here for our protection. Two AK-47's, a few rapid fire automatics and a couple of handguns of the .44 kind."

"Do you have the necessary certificates?"

"You mean bills of sale and registration?"

Jinx nodded.

"I've got the papers down below," Tim stated.

Jinx turned to a sailor, "Go below with him. Bring him right back here after he collects the documents."

"Aye, aye, sir," the young man acknowledged.

Again the ship was thoroughly searched. A man recorded everything on his video camera so if evidence were found, the tape would record that nothing was planted or any illegal contraband was stowed. Again the Davis' schooner was clean and the certificates were in order.

"Would you like to shower then join us for dinner courtesy of the United States Coast Guard?" Jinx offered.

"That would be lovely," Emma stated before Tim declined. She wanted the shower more than dinner. As it turned out, they enjoyed both. Emma brought over a silky print dress and two inch heels to wear after the shower. They dined with the six officers of the Vanguard and they were on their best behavior having such a beautiful woman in their presence.


Outside of some windy squalls, the Manhattan Emma didn't run into any difficulty. It was the tropical season and in a matter of weeks the climate would change into more stormy weather.

Emma got out her laptop and picked up where she left off regarding her novel. She didn't have a title as yet but the story was compelling. It took place in the mid 1920's in Chicago. It was a love/crime story that she had read about in the archives of the Chicago Tribune when she worked at that paper. A child's skeleton being found in the walls of a building being torn down for another structure. The police were called in to investigate it. The love angle was the top detective meeting an attractive young waitress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.