Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 21: on Maui

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: on Maui - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Emma sat on the secluded Lanai overlooking the Pacific Ocean with its waves gently rolling in on the black sand of a private beach for only the dozen or so residents of the Maui Inn. She wore only her white baby doll pajamas with her feet on a small hassock. She had just finished eating her whole wheat toast with red raspberry jam. She also had hot tea with honey.

Tim was still asleep. Emma felt his sperm tickling the walls of her vagina hoping that this was the batch that would find her egg to impregnate her. She wanted a baby in the worst way. As twenty-seven now, she felt her biological clock ticking away. The wrong way. They had been up until past three making love. She tried the position of having her legs over the sides of her head hoping that gravity and a shorter distance would lead that one sperm to the egg. Hopefully to bore in. Desperately Emma was trying everything and anything to give Tim a child.

Tim was now undecided whether to continue on their journey or not. The cost of repairing the Manhattan Emma was prohibitive even though he could afford it. Plus Emma loved it here. She had hinted of buying this condo or moving inland to build a house. Either way, Tim wanted to please his wife. He never spoiled anyone before and now he wished to lavish everything she desired in life upon her.

"Nice morning," Tim arrived at her side in the nude. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too," she smiled. She reached over to touch his cock crusted with his and her dried juices. "Good morning, Mr. Jumbo. Did you do what I asked of you last night?"

"Mr. Jumbo says he hopes so," Tim answered in a gravelly voice.

"I hope so too," she leaned over and peck the small slit. "Just let me know if you get frisky, honey pot will take care of that."

"Okay!"

"Want me to make you some eggs?" she asked her husband.

"Not now," he sat on the recliner next to hers. "I just want to enjoy the cool air off the ocean."

"Do you miss the schooner?"

He shook his head, "It's not that important to me any more."

"Really!" Emma looked surprised.

"You're the only one that is important to me," he confessed.

"And you're the most important to me," she said.

"What about us showering, dressing, going out for breakfast then touring that dormant volcano. I'm kind of interested in look down into the mouth of that thing."

"Lets wait an hour," she pleaded. She was comfortable at the moment. They were facing south and the sun just barely showed its bright rays on the lanai. "I love watching the waves on the black sand."

"It is pretty, isn't it."

"Yes it is," she took his hand into hers and interlocked fingers. "I feel so lazy today. Maybe it's a good sign that you and Mr. Jumbo might have got me in the family way last night."

"I hope so," he lifted the back of his hand to his lips.


Emma knew that Tim really missed the schooner. She could see him pacing back and forth every now and then. He seemed anxious about something and wanted to know what it was. After a light dinner of lemon chicken, broccoli, key lime pie and hot tea; she scooted him onto the lanai so she could clean up and make some lemonade with real lemons.

"I wish... ," she said then stopped.

"Wish what?" he asked, taking her hand.

"You won't understand," she tried to make light of it.

"Try me, Emma."

"Okay, but I wish you would repair the schooner and let us continue on with our journey."

"The storm didn't scare you off?"

"Oh silly man, I'm never afraid as long as you are near me. If it's sunny and bright, dark and rainy, windy and stormy, I'm not afraid of anything or anyone when I have you at my side."

"You are kidding," Tim remarked.

She gave him the most sincere look, "I am not joking with you. For rest of our lives I want to be your partner for life. How I miss sitting on deck just the two of us staring at all the stars. To make love on the deck day or night. To lay on top of you in that little tiny bed. Have your hard muscles as my pillow. Listening to your heart beating as it puts me to sleep. I am serious with this, Tim.

"And if a storm rises up again, I have all the confidence in the world that you will see us safely through it. And if you can't and if we die, I will happily die with you. I cannot live a minute without you. If you want my thoughts about this, I say lets repair the Manhattan Emma and sail out of here when it is seaworthy."

"I'll put in a call first thing in the morning."

"Now lets see if Mr. Jumbo can give me that baby tonight," Emma took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom."


While Tim busied himself with supervising getting the new mast and sails fitted, Emma bought a powerful telescope that could be bolted on the bow. They could not only see the stars from the naked eye, but far beyond to other galaxies from beyond the scope of smaller, weaker scopes.

Emma spent most of their mornings down by the dock as Tim supervised all the construction. He had two giant tanks soldered at each side to give them double of fresh water. It would slow them down but at least they wouldn't have to worry about water for a while. All food stuffs were replenished.

"I think we should eat only two meals a day," Emma suggested to her husband, laying her head on his shoulder after two long slow acts of love making. She wanted at least once more but had to wait for Mr. Jumbo to recover.

"I work hard on those sails and riggings," Tim debated.

Emma propped herself on her elbow and looked at her husband in the dark. "I'm going to buy all the energy bars I can. Have one or two to tide you between breakfast to dinner. That way we won't have to over eat. I get full in the morning until dinner."

"I plan to fish as we sail. I can't see us going more than six to seven nautical miles. Plus if the weather is good, we can tie everything down and fish over the side at night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.