Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lena

Lena was angry at Tim and Emma for taking Lisa's side. She sat in a booth at the Yellow Orchid working on her third Singapore Sling. She looked up to see Shasta staring at her. 'Shasta, what a stupid name, ' she thought, sourly. 'That's the name of a mountain, not for a girl.'

Lena had to admit that Shasta was quite attractive. Long raven hair, black eyes, pretty face, nice figure, nice legs. One thing that Lena could get was she had to have three inch nails on each hand in bright red. She had long fingers like Emma had. Lena only noticed Emma's length when she played some classical music shit one afternoon on her mother's piano that Tim had shipped. Shasta's were the first thing she noticed about her outside of her big tits.

Lena secretly referred to her as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, because of hair, eyes, and always wearing black. Black blouses, black jeans or slacks, black socks, and black shoes. She had a necklace of black onyx, two bracelets of black onyx, and several matching rings. She was a female Johnny Cash. Yet for some odd reason, Lena liked her. The woman was smart and could carry on an intelligent conversation that was sorely lacking in the Yellow Orchid. Like her, all the other girls came to get laid. By someone they knew or a beginner from the university.

Since the two biker bitches each received twenty year sentences because of their drugs in their bikes, threatening and attacking a police officer, then returning for revenge the next night that landed them in the Valley State Prison for Women. There they could have all the pussy they wanted. Edna earned her paycheck that night and got her off the hook. Lena wished to thank her but only once did Edna have sex with her. To this day, Lena didn't know whether that bitch wanted her or Lisa prior to losing three teeth from the heel of Edna's boot.

"Go easy on that," Shasta warned her, as Lena's straw hit bottom making that slurping sound. "You look like you've had one too many already."

"So what? I gotta pee, fix me another." she got up and straighten her dress that just fell past her panties. She looked hot and knew it. She made her way to the ladies room. She only had to lift the hem a few inches, pulled down her panties and let go the second her ass was on the seat.

When she returned, three other females had claimed her booth. Normally she'd put up a fuss but tonight wasn't worth the hassle. She sat at the end of the bar starting on her fourth drink. It was eleven and the Orchid closed at one.

Shasta strolled over to her, "You feeling okay?"

"I feel like shit!" Lena answered. "My fucking sister goes and gets all religious on me. She moves out, starts reading the Bible, goes to church then gets saved whatever that means."

"She found Jesus," Shasta said.

Lena ignored the remark, "Then I call my brother whose sailing around this fucking planet with his wife and he thinks it's great."

"I envy your sister," Shasta said.

"Why? She won't give out what I can give to you," Lena replied.

"My father's a minister. A good, honest, decent man. If he thinks that he owes the IRS one more dollar than he pays, he'll send it to them with the profoundest apologies."

"Then why aren't you playing the Church Lady?"

"I'm gay like you are. I don't have any self control when it comes to licking pussy. The Bible says that no gay person will ever get into heaven. That kind of seals it for me. I can't help myself."

"The way you look at my tits, you look like you want to suck them."

"More than you'll ever know," Shasta said, leaving her side to wait upon another customer.

Lena sat there stunned. She had girls come onto her before but this was different. She said these things to hurt Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. But the woman just came out and admitted that she'd love to suck her tits. Lena wondered if she wanted her. Shasta was attractive. In fact Lena found her to be outright beautiful. She disliked the girl's mode of dress but in the dark, who would notice? She also emitted a nice smell. Sort of a mix of musk and some kind of spice. She took a sip of her Sling and found that Shasta must have watered it down. For some reason that made her giggle.

Fifteen minutes later, Shasta returned to ask if she needed a little more juice. The drink's ice had just about melted as the bar became more crowded now that the movie goers were coming in for one last drink, Lena felt the need to get laid. Whether she was drunk or horny didn't matter to her. All she wanted was someone with her in bed that night.

"Yeah! It doesn't seem as potent as the first three," Lena handed her the glass.

"It isn't, I gave you just the juice with no gin. It looks like you were headed to being three sheets from the wind. So I slowed you down. I didn't mark it on your account. I can give you a full one with the booze if you like. It'll be closing time in an hour. I think I should give you one more and call you a taxi."

"Okay," Lena smiled. "No taxi though."

"I'm not going to let you drive in your condition," Shasta stated, starting all over mixing the drink. "When you finish this one, you won't even be capable of walking."

"Then you take me home and suck my tits," Lena insisted.

"I can't," Shasta shook her head.

"Why not?"

She handed her the new drink. "I have to close up tonight. Count the take, make out the deposit, drop it off. I might not be able to get out of here until two-thirty, maybe three."

"I'll wait!" Lena said.

Shasta's stare bore a hole through the middle of Lena's lush breasts.

"I've got a pussy that needs some lovin'," Lena added.

You're tipsy, honey. As much as I'd love to, you'll wake up in the morning wishing you would never invited me."

"And why not!"

"Because I'm in love with you," Shasta said, walking away to draw a draft of beer for a thirsty redhead.

Lena sat there stunned. No one ever told her that she was in love with her. Love her? Yes! In love? No! Lena's panties became so wet she didn't know if she had an orgasm or she peed in them.


Lena woke up the next morning to see this beautiful woman with an ass to kill for sleeping next to her. She looked at the clock. Correction, it was past two in the afternoon.

Everything from the night before returned to her. Shasta confessed she was in love with her. She waited for the sober girl to drive her to her condo after dropping off the tally of the night's receipts at the bank. By then Lena became sober enough to realize what she was doing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.