Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 19: Paradise Found

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Paradise Found - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It didn't matter who promise what, Tim and Emma had a fabulous morning of making love. First Emma gave him a long slow blowjob. She held his testicles as it they were the most breakable of things on earth. She ran her nail from his rosebud all the way over his balls, up the stalk to her lips. Tim held her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock swishing her tongue about the rim of its head. He grimaced as his erection filled up and shot into Emma's mouth. She managed to swallow every drop she received. It never occurred to her to spit it away. It was his cum it was hers now and she relished the tasted. Plus it sent a warm sensual feeling down the esophagus as it settled in her stomach.

"That's the best one yet," Tim cupped her face and kissed her on the mouth slightly tasting himself.

"You always say that," she smiled, cupping his face in her soft hands with long fingers.

"You just get better and better. Fifty years from now you'll be the best in history."

"Fifty years from now I'll be all gums then I should be better than imagined," she laughed, hugging him tightly by his neck. "Oh Tim, I love you so much."

"I love you so much too. Hand me a pillow," she did. He pulled to the edge of the bed draping her legs over his shoulders. The smell of her clean wet pussy made his head spin as he closed in kissed the lips with his own.

He felt her squirm slightly. Her arms were spread eagle with her fingers gripping the sheets. He kissed her inner thighs slowly but with quick pecks. Emma's long hair was splayed over the bed as she swished her head back an forth. His magical touch heated her entire body as if that spark earlier of swallowing his seed was the beginning to turn into an uncontrollable wild fire. Her legs closed on his head like a wrestler giving a scissors hold.

Many times thoughts ran through her head. Thoughts of love, romance, doing things other than sex even though they were doing it, this morning it was all things. All things. She just allowed her man to do anything he wished with her.

With his wet tongue he just touched her clit, sending her into orbit. The electrical charge lifted her off the bed and for a second stayed airborne. When she hit the mattress she bounced with part of her mouth biting into the sheet. Her eyes were like saucers and the touch was so powerful Emma that her vocal cords froze so she couldn't utter a sound. He licked it again and got the same reaction.

Emma shook her head violently signaling that he shouldn't do it again. He did one more time. When she came down from her lofty drop, she had passed out. Her cum had splashed him all over his entire body. It was the most she ever shot out of her pussy. Tim became concerned. He was at her side searching for her beating heart. It was racing faster than a NASCAR vehicle. Her breathing was light but even. He gave her hundreds of kisses on her face, neck and ears before she opened her glazed over eyes. Emma gave her husband a drunken like smile. Her powerful orgasm still raced through her body. Even her toes were feeling its effects.

"Hi!" she whispered lightly. It was Emma's loudest response for the moment.

"Hi Precious," he grinned back at her.

"Water please," her voice was strengthening.

"Right away," Tim ran to the small fridge and grabbed a bottle and ran back. He put it to her mouth. She grabbed it from him and did not take it from her lips until she poured all twelve ounces down her throat. At the end she started choking. When Tim moved to help her, she waved him away.

"It's okay," her voice was returning to normal. "Another!"

Tim hurried to get another plastic container. She downed half before stopping. "When I tell you to stop, stop!" Emma scolded him. "One was great, two was too much, three was overload. Please listen to me from now on."

"I'm sorry," he sounded like a spanked puppy.

"Don't be sorry, darling," she brought his head down to her breasts. "I know my body, you don't. Just do as I ask."

"It won't happen again."

"My clit is so sensitive I get shocks if my panties touch it."

"It won't happen again," he repeated letting Emma know that he got the message loud and clear.

"Let's shower, dress, have breakfast, shop for new clothes and come back and fuck some more," Emma ran her hand across his face.


It was late afternoon when they stopped shopping for lunch. Emma had a tropical fruit salad that was out of this world. She asked for another to go so she could have some later. Tim had a pork chop stuffed with pineapples and tangerines, mashed potatoes with coconut butter, and a side dish of peas and carrots. Both just had water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.