Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

LISA

Lisa was as good as her word. She went out shopping for decent clothing for young women like herself. Lena believed her twin sister has lost all her marbles. The tension between them forced Lisa to move out. She found a small but comfortable apartment several miles from downtown San Diego. She found some nice furniture in a Goodwill Store. A clean twin sized bed, a nightstand, and a comfortable recliner for the front room. She refused to buy top notch things.

Her clothes were simple but alluring. She kept all her lingerie since it was under the dresses or blouses and skirts. She found some nice things at resale shops as well. She purchased a brown silk lined pair of leather pants that fit her perfectly for a just a few dollars. In a store like Neiman-Marcus, it would have cost over three hundred dollars. She bought shoes that were comfortable. A few pair three inch heels, several flats, and some running shoes.

She left her slut clothes with Lena when she moved out. They were piled in a corner of her walk in closet. Finally settled in, she looked at the job market for entry level employment. Knowing she had no job skills, she had to find something to take up the time during the day. Lisa was so poorly trained, she did not even know how to make out a resume. She didn't need the money. The new Lisa refused to sleep until noon, go out at night on the prowl for some woman to bed her, and refused to go near that kind of lifestyle.

Over the next six months she picked things up at the Goodwill, resale, and consignment stores. It only took a month to fill out the entire flat. She went on some job interviews but the employers wanted at least some experience even though it was entry level.

"May I help you?" a man name Jesse, asked at a bookstore.

"Yes, I'm looking for some self-improvement books," Lisa smiled. She was wearing a blue dress, and matching two inch heels. She had gone to a salon to have her hair cut and styled into a shoulder length mop of curls. She wore much less makeup. Her image was the girl next door and not the slut lesbian she once was. She looked a lot like Cindy Tremaine the model with the girl next door looks and dressed in a modest positive way. She had spread her legs too many times in the past. That ended that night with that sailor.

"It can't be in looks, you are very pretty. So is it cooking, or job search, or other things?" Jesse asked.

"Just about everything including domestic," she replied.

"We have some books that may help you," he led her to shelves that had such books on the store's shelves. "Take your time and let me know if I can help you." The clerk left her to wait on another customer.

Lisa walked down the aisle to peruse all the titles. She had no idea where to start. She saw a book named The New You. She selected that one and put it in the basket she picked at the door. She continued down until she saw some cook books. One intrigued her and she put that with the other. She felt she was off to a good start. She was about to check out when she spotted a table for books at fifty percent off. She was about to leave when she saw a Bible for seventy percent off.

Lisa knew nothing about what was in the Bible except the 23rd Psalm that was read at her mother's funeral, and two girls who died while Lena and her attended high school. One overdosed on drugs while the other was killed in a car accident at the hands of her boy friend being drunk. She picked it up and approached Jesse as he was ringing up another sale. She waited patiently until the woman grabbed her books and left the store.

"A Bible, huh? Do you know anything about the Bible?"

"I'm afraid not. I thought it would be something nice to have something to read once in a while."

"There is a church in this neighborhood that gives us some free stuff to give out to anyone who buys one. It tells you where to start and the books in there to begin with," he said, stuffing the literature in the bag. "You have to remember the Bible is an Eastern book written by Eastern minds. If you start at the beginning you'll give up at Deuteronomy," he pointed to a sheet. "It says you start at the Gospel of John and read that a few times. Then go to Romans and read that," he pointed it out on the sheet. "I don't know where you go from there but they seem to have a good guide to reading it. That is forty dollars for the Bible, it's got a lot of footnotes. He rang up the other two.

Lisa paid the bill with cash. She thanked the helpful man and left the store believing it was a very productive morning for her. She drove to the supermarket to stock up on essentials. She liked her scrambled eggs in the morning. She knew she had to learn to cook more than eggs. She decided that she'd be her own guinea pig. That made her giggle.


Lisa landed a job at last. Something she could easily do. A receptionist to answer phones and route them to the right person. She was looked down upon but that didn't bother her. She turned down all offers for dates, lunch, and dinner. She was the most beautiful girl there so most the other females treated her with disdain. The men told her sexual innuendoes to get a rise out of her. Little did they know she had more knowledge in her little finger than they had in their whole bodies. She gave them the 'DUH' look not letting them know they'd make fools of themselves if she let them aware what she had once was.

A beautiful girl wearing a white pillbox hat, white dress, white gloves, and white shoes showed up at the door of Calvary Baptist Church. She was a little early so she had her choice of any pew. She took a seat in the back row reading the Sunday bulletin. One by one people came in, staring at the comely stranger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.