Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 14: Good Bye Barbies For Now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Good Bye Barbies For Now - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The date was set back until the 10th due to rain. In the months that followed, Emma aced her tests. Tim stocked the ship with all the goods needed for a round the world trip. The only thing he had forgot were tampons which Emma caught at the last minute. They were all ready to go and just had to await for the weather to clear. All of those beautiful December days went by but because Tim had set the 3rd of January as the launch date, it seemed like a portend of what might to come.

Tim named the schooner Manhattan Emma. She was so happy as she saw the beautiful paint job the artist rendered, she wanted to jump her husband's bones right then and there. It took them a half hour to back to the condo and into bed. His cock felt twice as nice as before. It was a quickie and a lot of fun.

Emma couldn't sleep after their lovemaking but Tim had no problem drifting off. Her mind was already at work about the trip. Soon it drifted into having anal sex for the first and perhaps the only time. Of the gallons of his seed poured into her over the past eight months, Emma wondered why she never got pregnant. Like her mother, Laura, Emma wanted children. She felt that a woman's true function in life were to find the man she desired, marry him, and bear him children.

The man's main purpose was to work to provide for his family, love his wife, and to protect and help raise the children in a stable manner. Emma wondered if there was something blocking them from being pregnant? Was it her? Was there something unnatural physically that she couldn't conceive? Was it Tim? A low sperm count? What? This caused Emma to become concerned that something might be wrong with one or both of them.

The lack of lovemaking could not be the answer. They had sex at least twice a day every day except during her periods which made her feel a bit depressed when the blood started for flow. She'd rather wake up needing to vomit then another futile month of nothing to show for their lovemaking. She wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to join her husband in his nap.


Pregnancy was the furthest thing from the minds of the Barbie Twins. They were being deluged by requests from the girls at the Yellow Orchid to spend some nights with them. The seekers were black, white, yellow, brown, red, or a mixture. The seekers were also thin, fat, overweight, obese, or had sensational bodies like their own. The seekers wanted to go to their condo since the Davis' had moved out and slept on the boat ready to go when the weather was right. In the condo, in a hotel room, in a cheap motel, at the seeker's place, in the back of a car, in the alley, even a gutter. They didn't care, they wanted a taste of their pussy as if it contained a bit more sugar or sweetener that others lacked.

The Twins did bring a couple home from time to time when Aida had to be away. Most of that away time was when this certain hot Irish red head talked her into going to Alma's place which was only a few doors from the Yellow Orchid. There were times when Lisa and Lena didn't know she was gone until she returned on the redhead's arm with a well fucked look about her. Aida almost exclusively danced with Alma to slow music. It didn't bother the twins because they had their eyes on a few nice looking girls themselves. They even toyed with the idea of buying out the owner but nixed it because it meant tying them to San Diego and they were the kind that if they wished, they'd up an go on a moment's notice.

Outside of Lisa and Aida, Lena thought she was falling in love with Edna. She spent many nights cuddling and making love with the Hispanic cop as she did with her own sister and the French girl. Edna invited all four for dinner with her family on occasion. Loving authentic Mexican food, the twins had no problem going. Unfortunately Edna had two older brothers who hit on them as soon as they walked into the door. Both had that "I want to lick your clean pussy then fuck you" look on them. They made the Barbie girls very uncomfortable. Sensing this, Edna threatened her brothers with a kick in the nuts if they came on any stronger.

"I love your parents and your Mom's cooking but those guys got to realize we love pussy, your pussy, more than they do," Lena whispered to Edna.

"The next time I invite you they won't be here," Edna promised.

"Maybe we shouldn't have dressed so provocatively," Lisa said, looking at her silk red top that showed lots of cleavage and their short white tube mini skirt with four inch heels. It was one of the few times both wore their hair down that reach inches past their shoulder blades.

"You're dressed just fine. The way your look you could turn a queer guy straight. I might go a little lighter on the thick red lipstick along with that hot lip gloss you have on. It's my brother's problem to control their urges, not you dressing like nuns so they would get hard ons. I know two girls in the neighborhood who will get their brains fucked out tonight," Edna laughed.

Edna walked them to their car and made sure they got past the first light before returning to the house to kick the shit out of her brothers.


The moon was bright, the stars hung like clusters of grapes in the sky, and there was practically no wind. The sea was almost like glass. Emma was frightened as she felt a cool stream go up her ass. Then Tim greased his cock with the KY jelly. It was their first night of their trip around the world.

"If it hurts at all, tell me to stop. If you feel you are too tight, let me know."

"Okay," Emma's voice quivered. She didn't want to go through with this, but she promised to try this at least once. Her plan was to let him go so far then tell him to pull out.

Tim eased in a tenderly as he could. Once his cock head was in, he stopped. "Tell me when it's okay to go deeper," he held her hips just like he was doing her doggy style. He waited and waited, he was about to pull out.

"Go further but real slow," Emma said.

Tim went in another inch and stopped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.