Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13: Yet More Barbie Twins

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Yet More Barbie Twins - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tim and Emma began their tours of the schooner which would take at least two weeks to go over everything from stem to stern, port to starboard. This was their second trip to the boat. They brought many boxes canned goods from stews, soups, veggies, and packages of dried potatoes, cheeses, raisins, and other dehydrated fruits. This was only a drop in the bucket. There would be at least hundreds of other boxes to store. To save room, they stored their cereals, crackers, certain breads, and other grain products into plastic containers that were water proof and did not allow humidity to seep in. They also planned to stock all kinds of meats into the freezer along with many kinds of frozen products, even ice cream.

Tim paid a reliable man to set up a series of smaller batteries that would click on if the main one ever lost power. Also he had five self inflatable rafts in case of an emergency required it. It was the middle of November and they set January 3rd, 2007 as their launch date. Of course the weather would have to cooperate at that time. Emma still sat in front of the computer taking her lessons on line. Most of them just required common sense but there were some things she had to do that still stumped her. Tim was very receptive of her questions after making love and gave her explanations she failed to understand. He was just as good as Dr. Young. Plus he fucked better. She thought the old man would have a hard time getting it up.


"We don't need to go to school because we don't need jobs," Lisa told Aida after a torrid threesome in the hotel room they rented for a week.

"But don't you need to learn the things that will carry you through life," the pretty French girl asked with that cute little accent of hers.

"Baby, we don't have to go to school. We find very few men attractive. We're lesbians and you are bi-sexual. You don't need to go to school to learn how to kiss, lick, or tongue a pussy. That's a natural function," Lena had her hands on Aida's small perky breasts. Lisa still had two fingers in the girl's pussy but they weren't stroking her. Aida had one hand on Lisa large tit while the other was on Lena's. It was the most fun they had in her short life. These girls knew their lesbian fucking.

"Sweetie, Lisa and me were chatting while you were sleeping. We want you to move in with us when my brother sails into the sunset. We're taking over the condo and we might even buy the damn thing. It's up to you if you want to or not but we'll have fun all the time. Lisa and me get our periods on the same day of each month but we'd still lick you until they pass. You can do the same when yours happens."

"I am required to stay in the dorm for my freshman year," Aida said.

"Tell them your American aunt moved to San Diego and needs you help around the house. Relatives are allowed to take students in and not make the student stay in the dorm if there is a need."

"There is a need. Give them my name and tell them I get fainting spells. They believe bullshit like that. I'll even get a note from some doctor that I get those spells. It will be easy. And we'll be together. I love my sister and my sister loves me. However we really LOVE you, mon cheri. You are very wanted here. We can go to the Yellow Orchid for a night when they have a decent band, dance with each other or if you see a hot one you want to dance with. We'll even let you go to her home or bring here. If you want her alone, fine. If you want a foursome, all the better. We'll pay all the bills and all you have to do is spread your legs for our mouths."

"There is nothing I'd like better," Aida smiled. "But can you really afford it? It gets expensive and you've already spent a fortune on me for those gorgeous things I'm wearing."

"Lisa, get that drawing our mother made."

Lisa jumped off the bed with her tits bouncing and ass swinging as she retrieved their mother's famous picture. She returned with the copy. The real one was in the Metropolitan Museum of Art which they paid the girls five thousand a month in the Limpa Display Room. It was the world famous sketch of a nude woman on a stallion holding onto its long mane.

"Oh yes, I've seen this in art magazines before. It is so beautiful. Is she truly your mother?"

"Was!" Lena choked up a little. "Our mother died of a stroke over six months ago. She played the piano beautifully. Tim tells us that Emma plays better but I don't think so. I can't say for sure because I never heard Emma play. It she can, I'll be very impressed. So how do you like our mother's drawing."

"Wonderful, Cheri," she reluctantly gave it back. "Is there any chance that I could get a copy for myself? I can't take my eyes off it."

"You know when we go out tonight there's a Kinko's on the way to the Yellow Orchid. We could drop it off tonight and pickup tomorrow. We ought to give a copy to Edna for bailing us out of all that shit the other night. Just to show our appreciation," Lena said.

"The sounds good but I think she'd enjoy another dance where she can suck your titties, Sis. She seems to have a fixation on the Mount Everests of yours."

"Yours aren't any smaller," Lena retorted. "We each have a set of beach balls if you ask me."

"I love your breasts," Aida said.

"And Mon Cheri, we both love that tongue of yours," Lisa said. "Lena, on a one to ten scale, how do you rate her tongue?"

"Fifty!"

"My number exactly," Lena laughed.

All three laughed.


Tim was standing right behind Emma washing her thick almost raven like hair when he was surprised by a tube she tossed over her shoulder hitting him in the chest. He stooped down to pick it up. "KY? Where did you get this?" he asked, shocked.

"When I got my years worth of my thyroid pills. I saw it sitting on the shelf so I bought all six they had. Once we clear the mainland and there aren't any people or other boats around, I think we should christen the boat by trying to have anal sex."

"Really?"

"Really, I read up on it on the computer. Especially the comments women from those who tried it. Some said it was okay, a few claimed it was nice, others said it hurt like hell. However the majority who said when it is done right, it's the ultimate. A few said it was the only way to go."

"Okay, but I don't want to hurt you my dear wife."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.