Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 12: More of the Barbies

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: More of the Barbies - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tim and Emma went to the auto show a week later. Getting free tickets, they wanted to check out the newer models. They hoped to avoid the Ford section but somehow, someway they wandered right smack dab into their show area. Lisa and Lena were modeling a new Lincoln Town Car. Both were supposed to be mannequin models. Not moving or showing any kinds of life. Even their breathing was supposed to be shallow. Their clear blue eyes stared right past everyone as thousands of people walked by.

Emma held Tim by his muscular arm as he approached the car with his hands buried deep in his pockets. He stared at his half sisters for a minute while the other people stood in awe of the beautiful twins. Both wore light blue silk full length gowns with white long gloves. That gowns barely covered those lush bodies.

"Hi girls," Emma said.

No answer or recognition.

"The first time in my life I've seen them at a loss for words," Tim smirked.

No answer or recognition.

Tim leaned in to Lisa, "Tell me, just between you and me whose pussy tastes better?" He had that silly grin that always made them laugh when they were growing up.

Both burst into a titter. Lisa stepped down from the platform and playfully slapped him on his arm. "You asshole," she beamed. "You can make us lose our jobs here."

"Please, get back up there. I kind of like you not being able to talk."

Emma giggled.

Their boss witnessed this interaction and came over. He looked angrily at his models for breaking their composure and striking this man. "What's going on here?" he asked through clenched teeth. His face was beet red by what he saw.

"Our brother," Mr. Moss," Lisa explained. "He mentioned to us a thing we got into trouble with our parents when we were small girls."

"What did you do?" Moss asked.

"That's personal," Lisa lifted the hem of her beautiful gown and climbed back up the four steps to her position.

"Are you their brother?" the balding fat man asked.

"Unfortunately it's true," Tim confessed.

"You don't have any family resemblance."

"We had the same mother, but different fathers," Tim explained.

"Well, please. If you're not going to purchase one of our autos, I must ask that you leave the premises. We pay them good money to just stay still. You kind of ruined it for our display."

"I just know some deep dark family secrets of theirs," Tim turned and strolled out of the area to view other cars. Emma still held his arm, looked back and winked at them.

No recognition.


"You two almost got us fired yesterday," Lena said, grabbing a rasher of bacon from Emma's plate, followed by Lisa grabbing one too. Emma had two strips, now she only had the scrambled eggs and a piece of toast left. She didn't mind the bacon, she wasn't particularly fond of it. Too much salt even with the low sodium label. When Lisa grabbed for the piece of whole wheat toast with her precious red raspberry jam, she received a stinging slap on the back of her hand. Emma wasn't going to eat the bacon anyway. She planned on giving it to Tim. Not the toast.

"Make your own," Emma frowned. "There's a whole loaf in the box over there and the refrigerator has butter and jam."

"Have you girls ever learned to boil water yet?" Tim asked both sisters.

"In the microwave!" Lena proclaimed proudly.

Emma rolled her eyes. Lisa stretched in her pink baby doll pajamas. Her large breasts almost spilled out of the tops. Lena was wearing light blue. "We've got to get ready for work. This is the last day of the show and we get paid."

"I have to say you two looked lovely in those gowns yesterday," Emma complimented them. "They were a little on the tight side, weren't they? I mean that you showed more cleavage than all that the titties I have."

"Are you bragging or complaining," Lisa asked.

"It would be nice to have them for just one day but when I hit middle age, I don't want to feel the sagging. Flaunt it now because in fifteen to twenty years they'll be more of a burden than a blessing."

"Yeah! You have teeny tiny ones," Lena followed.

"Anything beyond a mouthful is a waste," Tim chortled.

Emma slapped his arm playfully.

"We've got to talk," Lisa pulled an empty chair to the table while Lena did the same. "We want this place after you guys leave. I think San Diego is a great town and we've discussed living here permanently."

"It's not ours to let you have it. You have to call the time share people," Emma advised. She liked the twins but sometimes they could get on one's nerves.

"It wouldn't be the Yellow Orchid, could it?" Tim laughed.

"That's part of it," Lena confessed truthfully. "Also it's the scenic view, the sailors coming in off the ships, and the malls are out of this world."

"I can see your point. Also when we're gone you can bring your so-called friends up here and have a tongue fest. Maybe San Diego will name a month for it. Gay Day or something like that."

"We're not gay, we're bi-sexual," Lena argued. "We like a man's prick in us like any other girl. If we choose, we just might pick up some studs and bring them here for some fun. We don't need other girls, we have each other."

"Aren't you concerned that you can give each other trench mouth?" Tim asked.

Emma busted up inside.

"We're late, can one of you call those time share guys for us?" Lena asked.

"I'll do it," Emma said. "But you've got to give us your word that no special guests until we're gone."

"Scout's promise," Lisa crossed her heart.


Emma spent three hours viewing video tapes on the computer learning all that Doctor Young had to teach regarding setting sails and how to tie them to the main rigging. She took down notes where necessary. All she had to do is pass a written test at end of the course then be given a license. The certificate meant nothing in international waters but it gave her the right to man the schooner or other boats that sailed within the United States territorial zones.

"Done?" Tim kissed her from behind. He was completely nude with the thick chain that had gone unused since he had the procedure done.

"Almost," Emma leaned her head to give him access to her neck. His lips sent chills through her entire body. He took a hand and guided it to his hardness. "Mr. Jumbo needs Miss Honey Pot desperately."

"Look back," she saw his beautiful hard cock with the chain dangling. "Let me shut this down," she smiled.

"Are you sure you are able, so is it still sore," he asked, concerned.

"No, there's no soreness at all," Emma fibbed. There was a small amount of pain but she didn't think it should interfere with her lust at this minute. She had been to the doctor on Saturday and was told that he could see no infection. "You know what my rule is."

"What?"

"What Mr. Jumbo wants, Mr. Jumbo gets."

Emma had a bit of nervousness when they began kissing in the bed. She just thought of that gold chain going in and out of her. She loved being filled by Mr. Jumbo and if the gold chain didn't work as promised, she could take a small bolt cutter to cut it off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.