Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11: The Barbie Twins

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Barbie Twins - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Emma could hardly believe her eyes when she met Lisa and Lena Limpa at the Lindbergh airport. They were tall, full bodied girls who knocked the eyes out of every man in their sight. They had their long hair pinned up, wore tight fitting white cotton blouses with three buttons undone on top to show their lush cleavage, and three on the bottom to show their jeweled piercings. Their black skirts were made of pure silk and lace that looked like sexy slips rather than skirts. Four inch heels that were strapped at the ankles. In simple terms, they were knockouts.

"You told me they were Plain Janes!" Emma said between her teeth. "They are gorgeous, Tim.

"Timmy!" Lisa and Lena kissed their half brother fully on the mouth giving him plenty of tongue.

"I'd like you two crazies to meet my wife, Emma!" he introduced her to his half sisters.

"Emma!" both kissed her fully on the mouth, too. "I can see why Timmy wouldn't want to go further than one date with the girls we set him up with. What a nerd he was. Some of those chicks are big time models and he treated them like old hags. But seeing you now, you're breathless," Lisa said.

"And how," Lena affirmed. "Have you ever modeled?"

"Kate Beckinsale," Lisa screamed out. "You look exactly like her. Or she looks exactly like you. Oh! Timmy is so lucky."

"Timmy?" Emma smiled with an arched eyebrow.

"See why I avoid them when I can," Tim wiped off their lipstick on his mouth.

"Tim has told me only the nicest things about you both," Emma lied.

Both dolls looped their arms about Emma's as they made their way to the baggage area. Lisa whispered in Emma's ear, "He didn't tell you about catching the both of us in a compromising position, did he?"

"Compromising position?" Emma looked at her in a strange manner. She looked back at her husband who was bringing up the rear. 'I've got to ask him about this compromising position tonight in bed, ' she thought.

"He didn't," Lena said with a sigh of relief. Turning to her half brother. "Don't you dare say anything." She shook an angry finger at him.

Tim just rolled his eyes. That guy had told the truth, he didn't feel any after affects of the piercing he had the night before. Emma had her period start that morning so it was good that they couldn't have sex for the next few days. Great timing.

Her comment was greeted with an all knowing grin by Lisa.

"Shit! He's going to tell her," Lena whispered to her sister.

"Don't!" Lisa shook an angry finger at Tim. He rolled his eyes again.


The chatterboxes kept things moving during lunch then back to the condo. When Lisa ran out of things to say, Lena picked right up not allowing Emma nor Tim to speak much except to order what they wanted for lunch. All the Davis's could do was sit there listen and watch the males around them step on their tongues lustfully gazing at the two Barbie Dolls. Their breasts were so large it seemed their braless blouse would pop the two buttons keeping them closed. Their nipples, like large cherries, could be seen even though their upper garb that weren't all the flimsy.

"What was Tim like growing up?" Emma managed to get a word in.

"Timmy always read. Both of us wanted him to dance but all he wanted to do is watch football on weekends and read every night. Mom even told him to take walks. We wanted to but he seldom did. Except when Cindy Tremaine began to grow these," Lisa touched her own breasts while the men sitting around them wished it was their hands holding them and not hers. "Then she won that beauty contest and started fucking any guy who could get it up." Lisa said in the crowded restaurant like the four of them were at home alone.

"Yeah, I hear she made tons of money spreading her legs. There was all these old rich guys who would come by in their luxury cars, pick Cindy up and take off. An hour later he'd drop her off looking like he was about to have a heart attack while she stuck the money they gave her in her panties."

"Really!" Emma stared at Tim and winked. He was so embarrassed how loud his half sisters talked, he wished for a sink hole to open up and swallow him out of existence. Emma was enjoying the girls telling her about Tim's youth.

"You should have seen some of these over the hill models chasing after him. Between husbands even Christie Brinkley made a move on him but he just kept on walking down the beach as if she were some baby whale that washed up from the Atlantic," Lisa revealed.

On and on it went. If either of the twins knew they had a captive audience, they didn't know it or chose to ignore them. Emma thought that both believed that they were so beautiful, which they were, that the entire universe revolved around the pair.

Tim's chair was the only one facing the ocean. He spotted dark black clouds approaching San Diego. He pointed them out to the three gorgeous girls. To the twins it was worse than being told of a killer plague coming upon them. The rain would ruin their gorgeous do's. Feeling relief, they walked up to the cashier. "Did you leave a tip, Timmy?" Emma asked.

I didn't have change, Aunty Em," he teased back.

"I'll do it," she walked back just as the waitress was clearing the dishes. Emma handed her a twenty. "Five for the great service and fifteen for having to wait on my two crazy in laws."

"Those two are quite a pair. Did you just meet? the woman asked.

"Only this morning."

"They're gay, you know."

"No I don't. How do you know?" Emma was shocked.

"It takes one to know one," the waitress smiled. "I wouldn't mind having a whiff of one or both of their cunts." Her words were so low Emma barely heard what she said.

"I'd better get back to my husband," Emma hurried away as if she'd be given the same bug.


At this point in time a writer could call this "A dark and stormy night." The rain and wind lashed at the windows of the condo. Tim and Emma cuddled watching the lightning and listening to the loud clashes of thunder. Her navel felt sore but it was her period that made her feel miserable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.