Touch - Cover

Touch

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10: San Diego

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: San Diego - Tim Davis meets Emma Foreman. He stands her up on a dinner date. She is so angry she never wishes to see him again. A month later they bump into each other on the street. Fireworks begin and leads them through life where all Emma craves is Tim's touch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Instead of going to sleep at 2am, they decided to stay awake and clean up after themselves. Nothing was worse than just a few hours sleep after such activity. They knew that if they slumbered so short of a time they'd be zombies the entire coming day. Tim finished packing everything both wanted to take with them on the flight. While it was still on her mind Emma stored her beautiful set of diamond rings in the wall safe. She slid on her plain gold band that Tim slipped on her finger during the their wedding.

Tim got rid of all the perishables in the refrigerator while Emma did the laundry. She was amazed how much cum spots from Tim and herself had accumulated for that one night. No wonder she was so thirsty drinking her second bottled of water as she labored with the linens in the washer wondering if their neighbors could hear the machines going. Three in the morning was not an ideal time to do the laundry. Emma cleaned everything that was dirty. It took her an hour from putting in the wash to folding the linens and placing them in the drawer. More than once Tim played with her with gooses, pinches, and accidentally on purpose rubbing Mr. Jumbo against her panty clad ass.

"Mr. Jumbo likes the feel of silk panties," Tim laughed. "Especially when it they are filled with Miss Honey Pot."

"Mr. Jumbo has had his last act here in Chicago," Emma said. "He has to wait until we get to San Diego."

"Ohhhhh, poor Mr. Jumbo," Tim pouted for him.

"Tim, we talked so intellectually for all those months before we married. Now all we talk about is Mr. Jumbo this, Mr. Jumbo that. What about poor Miss Honey Pot?

"She'll get hers," he laughed. "I like that. We'll call your pussy that from now on. You know I was the one who made it up."

"If you're done, lets shower and get ready to leave. In less than an hour the limo will be here to take us to O'Hare."


The limo arrived right on time. Tim carried two heavy suitcases while she toted the carry on bags. It was hot and humid even though it was dark and the Lake could barely be seen. The Limo took only forty minutes from the Fillmore Apartments to the airport. Tim paid and tipped the driver while Emma checked the two big bags outside, giving the check-in man five dollars a bag to make sure it got on the right flight.

They passed through security and walked hand in hand to the departure gate. Right across from the gate was a snack shop. He bought them two large orange juices and sticky buns. Hers with raisins. He had noted that she loved them. He mentally put down to take lots of small boxes of the shriveled fruit on board the schooner as they sailed away from the mainland.

On the flight, both fell asleep as soon as the plane was in the air. Emma used Tim's wool lined bomber jacket as a pillow while Tim's head found her breast as his pillow. The flight attendants thought it was a cute scene so they made sure that they wouldn't be disturbed on the entire flight.

Emma opened her eyes to see the plane was leveling off to land at Lindbergh Field. She got up and scampered to the bathroom to relieve herself before landing. When she returned and belted it, Emma noted that Tim had to go. She smiled knowing he had to wait until they were on the ground.

Emma stood at the carousel for their bags while he went to relieve himself. She had one and was awaiting the other when Tim joined her.

"That's load off my mind," he grinned placing an arm about her waist.

"You're bladder is all empty now, I take it," she smiled back. His touch sent sensations everywhere in her body. He leaned in and gave her a nice chaste kiss. Only to Emma, it wasn't chaste. She shuddered.


It took twenty-five minutes from the airport to the time share condo they rented for four thousand a month. It had a great view of the ocean and the naval yard where the carrier Ronald Reagan was berthed. It looked like a thousand men with marsh mellow hats were scurrying about the massive ship doing their work. Aircraft were on deck while mechanics were doing their maintenance work.

"A guy could easily be a spy from this place," Tim said, stepping back to allow Emma to look through the telescope.

She dropped it a half inch, "Oh look! A guy is making love to a female sailor," she said.

"Where?" Tim nudged her aside to take a gander. He knew he was teased when she started laughing at him.

"You spend half your life poking me with Mr. Jumbo and when I make a stupid remark like that, you go ape. You men are all alike, dumb warthogs."

"Want me to show you how warthogs fuck?" he leaped on her, knocking her onto the bed. She laughed as he undressed her. She was naked from the waist down when he dropped his drawers and climbed between her legs. She stopped her laughing as they kissed. She sucked his tongue like she did his cock as his hand roamed in search of her breast. He caressed it with her top still on. Emma grabbed Mr. Jumbo and placed it at her entrance. With a thrust of her hips, he filled her. The electrical pulses returned from the night before. They made love slowly and warmly. Each time when Emma felt it could not get any better, it did. She purred softly as his rough play turned gentle. Whatever she sprayed on that morning smelled wonderful to his senses. They climaxed together.

Once was enough for that morning. They were still tired. Tim closed the drapes while Emma turned the bed down. Soon they were nude as they cuddled. She felt his seed ooze out, down the side her ass, and what remnants that were left in his cock roll out and mix with what she seeped out of her. It made a wet spot but neither cared. Both were sound asleep in minutes.

That night they went to The Captain's Catch for a dinner of lobster and coconut shrimp. Emma wore a pair of hip hugger jeans that showed her jeweled hip body belt, a white tight knit half top and a red silk head scarf that she used to make her hair into a long ponytail. In short, Emma looked dazzling. She just put the minimum of lipstick and mascara on her lashes to make her appear all the prettier. Tim wore white slacks and a short sleeve blue print Hawaiian shirt. He also had a day's growth on his face which meant no oral play until he shaved.

With their meal, they both had iced tea with fruit in the glasses. It tasted so good Emma had three. Not feeling as hungry as she thought, she had most of her meal packed to go while she waited for Tim to devour his.

"When we walked over here, I saw an ice cream store. I'd like to get a cone on the way back," Emma said, looking at her handsome husband. Tim would never call himself good looking but Emma believed him to be. He was so good to her. The loneliness for the first quarter century of her life was mostly forgotten. Life began for her the day he touched her for the first time and told her that his mother had died the month before. The lunch then they had the marvelous dinner with him was when life started for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.