Stop the Presses - Cover

Stop the Presses

Copyright© 2008 by Patricia51

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rory and Paris realize Ms. Peters knows their secret, that they are involved togetehr. They plot to seduce their sexy teacher.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

"Looks like someone started celebrating graduation just a bit early."

Paris Gellar flushed, a deep red blush that did nothing to compliment her blonde hair. She started to pull the collar of her dress over the marks on her neck. Then she thought "To HELL with it" and defiantly threw back her head. Instead of being ashamed she laughed.

"Jealous Madeline?"

"Could be," replied the other girl. She fell into step on Paris' right. Louise, never far away from Madeline came up on her left and chimed in.

"Come on Paris. Dish! Who was he? Was he someone we know? He must have been pretty damn hot for you to let him do that," the third girl said, referring to the bite marks on the blonde's neck.

Paris wanted to sigh, grind her teeth and laugh all at the same time. How had she ever been best friends with this pair? They took nothing serious except boys and possibly make-up. Not that they were bad people but their aims and desires had parted from her own long before she had become friends with Rory.

Still though, she grinned to herself, there could be some fun in this.

"Awesome, simply awesome," she replied airily. "What an incredible lover. Took me places I never could have even imagined. And oh yes, someone you know."

"Oh my GOD," gushed Madeline. "Tell us! It's not fair for us to know there's some guy that hot right here and not know who it it."

Paris stopped, motioned with her hands and the duo leaned in close to her, expectant looks on their faces.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Ohhhhh, yes," blurted Louise. Madeline nodded her agreement.

"So can I." With that Paris walked off, a smile on her face that ran ear to ear.

Once she had turned a corner she gave way to a fit of laughter. Oh the look on those two faces! But it would have been nothing compared to their shock had she told them the truth. Or all of it anyway. After all, she had been telling the truth. The person in question was an awesome lover and was indeed someone the pair knew. She shouldn't have teased them like that but she was pretty sure that they would never catch that at no time had she used the word "He".

The lover in question had indeed been awesome last night but that lover was a "She", her best friend Rory Gilmore. And what a night it had been!

They had been a Rory's house, being very proper young ladies because Rory's mom was home along with Sookie, seated at the kitchen table and carrying on an animated discussion about the inn. The girls had relaxed and talked about tomorrow and the hints they had dropped at their respective homes about going to a couple of graduation parties.

The conversation had wandered onto different subjects. One of the things that Paris had always loved about her friendship with Rory was the interests they shared. They could talk politics, history or just about any school subject as well as a wide range of topics. They were deeply engaged in an animated discussion when Lorelai Gilmore interrupted them.

"Rory, Paris, I'm afraid that Sookie and I have to run over to the Inn for an hour or so. There's drinks in the fridge and snacks in the cabinet so don't go hungry or thirsty. If anything keeps us longer than that hour I'll call."

"Okay Mom," Rory acknowledged.

The girls had seemingly returned to their discussion as the two older women gathered their things and left. But as soon as straining ears knew that the car had rounded the corner the two girls were in each other's arms.

Usually Paris was the more aggressive one, although Rory had been the one to make the very first move between the pair. Tonight it was the taller brunette who took charge. The sounds of the car had barely faded when Rory had Paris pinned to the couch and her rapidly flying fingers were undoing the blonde's blouse. In seconds two nicely rounded breasts were freed. Rory's lips slid over one and her hand covered the other.

The two dark nipples tipping the blonde's breasts sprang to immediate life. Rory's tongue flicked one back and forth, taping it within the grasp of her warm mouth. Her fingers rolled and lightly tugged the other, closing tightly in a gentle pinch that made Paris moan and squirm under her friend and lover.

Paris, even underneath her girlfriend, was not idle. She pulled Rory's loose top over her head, which action only made the other girl switch to the as yet unkissed breast. As it happened, when Rory had changed from her Chilton uniform she had decided to go without a bra. Since they were both topless, Paris pulled her lover up on top of her so that four orbs crushed against each other. Then only slacks and panties separated the two girls' bodies.

Paris ran her hands down Rory's back and plunged them under them under the hem of both slacks and cotton panties. She cupped the firm tight cheeks of Rory's ass, squeezing them and pulling the brunette down against her body. Rory managed to work one hand between them, unsnapping and unzipping her pants as well as the blonde's. The pair slid back and forth on the couch. Rory arched up and Paris kicked frantically until her legs and feet managed to throw off her slacks. She moved her hands up just enough to hook her thumbs her girlfriend's panties and with a near volcanic yank pulled them down, along, of course, with her slacks.

Now the only remaining article of clothing keeping the two teenage girls from molding completely together belonged to Paris. It wasn't much of a hinderance. When the blonde girl had been searching through her underwear drawer that morning she had found a tiny scrap of black lace and string that she couldn't even remember purchasing. In a recklessly uncharacteristic mood she had thrown caution to the winds and donned the thong, thinking at the time it wouldn't make any difference.

Now it did. The lace triangle all but disappeared as Rory jammed herself against Paris. Instead of being a hindrance, the tiny black scrap slid between the two girls and rasped against Paris' clit as Rory ground herself up and down on her friend.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.