New Friends - Cover

New Friends

Copyright© 2008 by Halcyon

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a 17 year old who moves to California from Australia and his life in his new school. It's about love, sex, friendship, diving and Mixed Martial Arts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

That week at school was pretty uneventful, Leila still steered clear of me, the gang gave me the silent treatment and Stella and I spent every moment we could together. It was torture having her so close and not being able to touch her, but we had agreed at least three weeks before we could go public. It seemed like a damn long time.

Stella was over every night except for Wednesday when I worked, and even then we ended up talking on the phone for three hours. She jokingly said during the conversation that we had turned into one of those gross couples who are so happy they make everyone else feel bad.

We had discussed bringing Keira into the bedroom but Stella was still wanting to keep me for herself for a while. It was much to my sister's lament, because we had so much sex while Stella was over by the time Keira had her chance at me I was so worn out I could normally only sum up one load before I was out.

Despite this, she was happy to see me so in love, and on Thursday night her and Brian talked on the phone for as long as Stella and I had. Still, she missed me and I felt bad. Although we were living under the same roof we barely got to see each other.


On Friday Stella said the same thing, 'It was Keira who got us together, and it feels like you've been neglecting her for me, I feel terrible.' She admitted as we sat on the roof at lunchtime.

I nodded, 'Yeah, I want to do something for her.'

'Well ask her out.' She said simply. 'Take her out to dinner or go to a movie or just do something with the two of you, I'm sure she would love it.'

I knew just the thing to get in my sister's good books.

When I got to the car park on Friday afternoon I didn't get straight in the pathfinder, I hung back.

'What are you looking at?' Keira queried.

'How do you feel about a bit of late night shopping, I know you've been wanting to go for a while.'

'Really, you're actually going to take me shopping?' she was grinning.

'Yep, if you want.'

'Of course I do!' she threw her arms around my neck before she caught herself and backed off. 'Oops. Got a bit excited, I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me.'

'That aint gonna happen, sis.' I said confidently.

Just as we were about to leave I heard raised voices coming from the end of the car park, we were pretty much alone here and I wondered what was up. 'Get in the car.' I told her and hurried around the back.

The first person I saw was Tyr, a malevolent and victorious smile on his face, he was flanked by four other big guys, they were all surrounding someone.

It was Ryan.

'Now you're going to get what's coming to you.' Tyr sneered.

Ryan just smiled insolently at them, he had balls. Tyr was right though, it was what he had coming, and I remembered all to well the blows he had delivered me after I was already out on my feet. But five on one was bullshit, and I knew I had to help him.

They charged in all at once, I didn't see what happened but I knew things weren't going well for him. He managed to break out of the pack, bleeding from a cut on his lip and another above his eye. He turned and hit Tyr right in the face with a well timed cross, but failed to see the kick aimed straight for his head from behind.

I got there a split second before it cracked him over the back of the head, taking the brunt on my forearms, I had caught the kick late and it hurt like hell, but at least it didn't connect with his skull.

He turned, surprise lighting his face, 'Well fuck me, didn't expect to get help from you of all people.'

We put our backs together, 'Yeah, didn't expect to give it.'

'You know this isn't going to end well for us.' He said flippantly.

'Yeah I know, now shut the fuck up and let's get this over with.'

Tyr pointed at me, 'You too, both of the girls in one place, all the better.'

He came at me while one of his cronies came from the side, the warrior instinct took over once again and I felt the adrenaline course through me, it had been too long. I ducked under Tyr's hook and rolled my shoulder to take the punch from the other guy.

I dropped low, keeping my guard long, and came up right under the thug with an uppercut, as his head snapped back I delivered a left cross, right straight that sent him reeling.

Another guy swung a meaty fist but Ryan blocked it and kicked him in the ribs.

The guy I had hit had dropped his hands so I went after him, barrelling through Tyr as I did so, I got a fist into his stomach and ducked another roundhouse from my right side. I was about to finish him off when I saw Tyr grab Ryan from behind and one of his thugs get two punches into his jaw.

I hit the guy twice in each kidney and he dropped to his knees, this gave Ryan the chance to throw Tyr over his shoulder but in doing so I copped a straight that made my ears ring and a knee to the face that almost knocked me senseless, I could taste blood in my mouth as I stood up.

Ryan had taken a fair beating and he was swaying on his feet. The guy I had gone to town on had fallen on his ass but the others were up and looked pissed. They weren't stupid enough to play fair against us and they all four charged at once, it degenerated into a melee and all I could see were fists and feet. I lashed out whenever I could but finally got taken down and a hail of feet rained down on me.

I protected my face and kidneys waited until there was an opening and rolled for it, I came up unsteadily but I was still fast enough to snap one of them in the jaw, his eyes rolled back and he dropped. I grabbed another shoulder slammed him out of the way, Ryan got to his feet now as well. His eyes were blazing.

Tyr came at me while the other two went for Ryan, there was no point trying to talk our way out of it, I had to end it. Tyr's right hand was twisted, he must have broken it, and so he was using kicks. I got in close so they weren't effective. When he put his guard up I used my right hand like a hammer straight down onto his fingers, I heard them crack and he howled in pain. His hand was now completely useless.

With only one hand he was an easy target. 'Ryan!' I called out.

He was barely able to defend himself against the two on him, but it left him no room to attack. He turned and saw Tyr's hand, rolled his hips to avoid another punch and swapped positions with me.

The other two were in pretty good condition, and they obviously were used to ganging up on people because they timed their punches so two came at once. This meant that I couldn't just block, I had to move as well. This kept me more on the defensive like it had Ryan, but I hadn't copped it as bad as he had and so was better prepared to fight back.

When the guy on the left swung, I dropped my stance to his hip height, blocked with my left forearm and simultaneously slammed my right fist into his floating rib, I heard it crack and he dropped instantly. The other one got a good hook onto me, but I got my head down enough that it glanced off my forehead.

Faced with just a one on one now, he looked nervous and I grinned nastily at him. 'What, odds not so great any more?'

Lucky he didn't realise I was about to fall down myself, I heard screaming, Keira must have come to check on us. I had to end this before she did something stupid again. I feinted with a fake straight left, when he brought his hands up to block I kicked out with my left, he blocked it, but it wasn't strong enough to deflect. I had anticipated this and turned my foot into a side kick, it caught him right in the guts. As he lurched forward I kneed him in the face and he too, dropped.

Keira came charging in but I caught her in my arms. It turned out she was the one who actually held me up, Ryan was still facing up with Tyr but when I stepped forward Ryan held out a fist.

'No, this is between us.'

Tyr had come off worse again, and he was panting for breath.

'It's over. Just go home' Ryan grimaced.

Tyr looked at his fallen cronies. 'This isn't over.'

'You better make sure it is, otherwise next time I'll bring more than just one of my buddies to kick your ass back to the fucking Ukraine.'

Ryan looked pretty scary, I would have believed him. Tyr and his friends got up, and dragged each other away.

The three of us stumbled outside (Well Ryan and I stumbled, Keira walked normally) and sat down on the grass, backs resting against the concrete.

Ryan smiled and held out a hand to Keira. 'Don't think we've been properly introduced.'

I found this pretty amusing for some reason and the two of us burst out into laughter.

She shook her head incredulously, 'You're both as mad as each other.'

We only lasted about half a minute before our laughing became so painful we had to stop. Ryan had definitely come off worse than me but most of it looked fairly superficial and a few band-aids and a quiet weekend would probably see him through.

Keira sighed, 'This sure was an elaborate way of getting out of shopping.'

Ryan punched fists with me, 'You owe me big time. Shopping with your sister is lame.'

'Shut your pie hole or I might decide to finish our fight now that you can't stand up.' I grinned.

'Seriously though, why did you help me?'

'It wasn't a fair fight, and I guess I'm not sure your as much of a tool as you make yourself out to be.'

Ryan leant back and closed his eyes. 'There's not many people I know who would have done that for me. If there's anything you ever need, or Pepper gives you any trouble you let me know. I don't forget shit like this, for real.'

'That's ok.' Now that the adrenaline was starting to wear off my pain receptors were firing, it was rather unpleasant.

Ryan picked up his phone, 'Better phone in a lift, do you drive, Keira?'

My sister shook her head.

'It's cool, you think Stella will mind picking you up?'

'Of course she won't.' Keira scoffed before I could answer.

'Ok, give her a call and tell her to be out the front of her house and in a bit.'

I did it, she asked if I was ok and I told her I had car trouble. 'Why am I waiting?' she asked.

'Dunno, Ryan is up to something.' I answered.

'Ok, I'll see you soon, love you.'

'Same here.' I said glancing over at Ryan.

He covered the mouthpiece of his cell for a second, 'I totally heard that.'

He went on talking to whoever was on the other line. I heard him say something about 'You remember Stella.'

I was a bit intrigued but Ryan didn't comment.

We were both too exhausted to talk and I was drifting off into sleep when I heard the roar of an expensive sports car. Through slitted eyes I could see Stella and a super hot blonde of about twenty five climb out of an Audi S4.

When Stella saw me she ran over and dropped down beside me, kissing my face and crying incoherently, uncaring if Ryan saw us or not.

'I'm ok.' I held her face in my hands.

'Did you do this!' she yelled at Ryan, making the blonde laugh.

'No, it was Tyr and his goons, but I feel like we came out on top.' I coughed.

'Well, well, brother, I always told you that you were going to get your ass kicked for being so cocky one day.' The blonde squatted down next to him took his chin gently in her thumb and forefinger, she turned his head to see the cuts and the forming bruises. She clicked her tongue, 'Are you alright?'

'Of course.' Ryan held up a clenched fist, 'As if I was going to go down to those losers.'

'Yeah, yeah, you're the man.' She hook an arm around his waist and lifted him up. 'Oh, I'm Elissa by the way. my dumbass brother is too rude to introduce me so I guess I have to do it for him.'

'Sorry.' Ryan rolled his eyes, 'I was so selfishly caught up in my injuries I forgot to give you the entrance you deserve. This is Elissa my slutty sister, and this is Hunter, and his not so slutty sister, whose book you should take a leaf from, Keira.'

'So you're the guy he was talking about. He never told me you were so handsome!' she examined my face about three centimetres from it. A rather strange way of meeting someone.

'Liss!' Ryan groaned, 'You don't say shit like that, now he's going to think I come home going on about him like a fucking cheerleader.'

Elissa covered her mouth on Ryan's side. 'He's such a softie deep down, but he doesn't want anyone to know, that's why it was the greatest day of his life when I finished school.'

'Just because you cover your mouth doesn't mean I can't hear you, now hurry up and get me home, you mole.' He grumbled.

'I majored in medicine for two semesters, how about you follow us to Ryan's place in Hunter's car and I'll fix you all up.' Elissa suggested.

'Sure thing.' I said, I liked this girl, and I equally liked how much she knew how to get to her brother. I was doubly glad I had helped him out now.

I sat in the back seat with Keira while Stella drove, she glanced back in the rear view every thirty seconds with a worried expression on her face. She was pretty good at driving stick, probably even better than me.

'I'm really fine.' I said softly, reaching between the bars of the headrest to stroke her silken hair.

'Why did you tell me it was just car trouble?' she asked morosely.

'I knew you'd freak if you found out.'

She scowled, 'Of course I would. I don't want to see what the other guys look like though.'

'When I came over they were doing pretty well.' Keira said proudly.

A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips, 'Ryan and Hunter together, I wouldn't have wanted to be on the wrong end of that.'

We pulled up out the front of Ryan's place, he lived pretty close to Pepper, and his house was just as full on. I guess he had ticked all the boxes for her and then some.

Elissa must have had a beeper for the gate because it opened when her car approached. At the front door her and Ryan got out, still engaged in some sort of friendly argument and waited for us to join them. Elissa led us into the kitchen and sat us up on the bench. She returned a moment later with a hospital grade first aid kit.

From it she took various patches and swabs and all the other crap that doctor's seemed to have around. She cleaned both of us up and patched Ryan's cuts.

She talked with the same detached friendliness that all good doctor's also have when she did it. When everything was done she folded her arms under her bountiful breasts and appraised her work. 'Looks like you'll both still be handsome in the morning. You'll look better than Ryan will though.' She pointed to me.

'Ah well I didn't quite get there on time.' I admitted.

'You still saved my ass.' Ryan said, 'I swear those guys wouldn't have just stopped with a normal beating, that Vorster guy is a bit of a worry.'

'You should press charges.' Elissa said, 'That fucker tried to gang bash you.'

'Well he didn't, hopefully he will have learned a lesson.' I said, unconvinced myself.

'Either way, you have thanks from me as well. He's a pain in the ass but I don't know what I'd do without my adorable RyRy.'

RyRy? This was too good.

'Well I'm sure RyRy will manage.' I couldn't help myself.

'I take back anything I said, you're fucked as soon as I'm back on my feet.' he said, a pained expression on his face.

We stayed around for a bit, chatting idly, it was the first time I had a real conversation with Ryan, and I hoped it wouldn't be the last. Odd how our relationship had changed. For some reason, I knew that he, unlike the others wasn't just a fair-weather friend. Not that we were friends, but as far as guys went, he was probably the closest thing to one I had.

Stella drove us home.

'Looks like you've got no car, I guess you'll have to stay over.' Keira said with mock sympathy.

'I can call a cab', she offered, worried as she was for me. 'I know this was supposed to be yours and Hunter's day.'

'Don't be silly, I've got something better in mind anyway.' Keira said with an impish grin.

Mom scolded me for fighting again when she saw me, 'What were you doing this time!'

'He was sticking up for someone when five guys tried to bash him.' Keira came to my defence, 'Hunter totally took one for the team.'

'Of course you would stick up for him' Mom tapped her foot, 'Stella, is that the truth.'

'It is, Mrs Michel.' She said earnestly.

'Oh come on, you can call me Tsura.' She chided, 'Well at least you're in a better state than last time. Although I'm at a loss as to how five boys can do less damage than one.'

'Ironically, that was the guy he saved.' Keira said.

'Well then.' Mom smiled, 'I guess we raised you right after all. Now go sit down on the couch, you're making me tired just looking at you, your father will be home soon and I have dinner ready. Are you staying Stella?'

'If you don't mind, Miss ... Ah Tsura'

I had probably forgotten to mention to most people my Mom's name, you see to me she was always just 'Mum' and hearing her name was unusual for me since most of the time Dad called her, babe, woman, or occasionally Ra, her name meant 'light of dawn' in Romani.

Stella brought this up when we got to the couch and I gave her the explanation, 'I should also point out.' I grinned at Keira, 'That my sister's name is Gaelic for 'Dark' since they looked so alike when she was born, Dad thought it would be a fine jest to have light and dark.'

'So what's with your Dad's name being John then. I guess his parents were a bit less adventurous huh?'

'You might say that, it's probably why him and Sally always say they're more Michel than we are.' Keira added.

'So what did you say you had in mind anyway?' I asked Keira.

She tapped her nose, 'guess you just have to wait and find out.'

It being a Friday, Mom and Dad were due to be going out with friends from Dad's work. It was always like this, most parent's circle of friends got smaller and smaller as they grew older, but I swear my old man was cooler and more popular than I was.

Mom let us eat dinner on the couch, a rare treat since she was fanatic about us eating at the table as a family, something I was definitely going to pass on to my own kids.

When Dad got back it was a bit of a 'Hi, bye' affair before he changed into casual clothes, gave Keira a kiss on the cheek, told me I was a pussy for getting my ass kicked again, ruffled my short hair and made his exit. He really was a cool guy.

'Now then.' Keira purred. 'I think we might just be alone.'

'And yet Hunter is too tender from his injuries to do anything to either of us.' Stella put a finger to her lips.

'What are we going to do?' Keira exclaimed.

The two girls looked at each other, my boner level was off the chart.

'Let's go upstairs, I think there is a chair with Hunter's name on it.' Keira grinned.

I was hyperventilating slightly as I watched those two dynamite asses go up the staircase. Keira pushed me backwards onto the chair that Stella had watched us from just a week ago.

This time it was Keira who was in deeper water and Stella who took control.

'Wait a second!' Keira grabbed Stella's hand and rushed out of the bedroom with her, I heard giggled and shuffling from Keira's room for about five minutes before the girls came back. When they did I had to bite my lip, they were wearing long coats and high heels.

Keira turned some music on the stereo, took a deep breath and turned back to Stella. The older girl ran her hands down Keira's back along her coat and the two leant in for a kiss.

I've mentioned it several times, but two women kissing is definitely the greatest thing in the world, and two ridiculously hot women like Keira and Stella doing it is the stuff fantasies are made of. Both had perfect lips, and seeing them roll against each other while their tongues massaged had me so hard I had to undo my pants to let the beast free for fear of having it permanently damaged in the confines of my zipper.

The two started gyrating to the music, running their hands through each others hair and across their faces, Keira put her hands on Stella's shoulders and ever so slowly slipped the coat down, underneath she was wearing pure white lacy underwear and a garter belt.

Stella removed Keira's coat as well, my sister was wearing the exact same outfit in black.

The girls had their hands on each other's hips, and they turned to face me, both were smiling wickedly. I gave myself a pinch when they weren't looking to make sure I hadn't passed out or anything.

Stella gave Keira's ass a gentle spank and she moaned, the two girls embraced, crushing their breasts together as they continued their erotic dance. Stella arched her back and Keira licked down her chest to the valley of her breasts, sliding Stella's lacy bra aside she bared one small pink nipple and sucked it into her mouth.

Keira reached behind to unhook Stella's bra but the brunette wriggled away, 'Uh uh, not yet.' She pressed a finger to Keira's lips. My sister licked up and down it, then drew it into her mouth. Stella moved behind my sister so both were facing me, and ran her hands all over the blonde's body, cupping her breasts gently and squeezing them so they formed perfect half globes above the line of her bra. Keira's cheeks were flushed as she looked down at me and I smiled.

She caught Stella's hand and guided it to her crotch, the slender hand slipped down into her thong and I saw her fingers moving slowly, but tantalisingly out of my sight. From over Keira's shoulder I could see Stella looking at me too, I must have been a bit of a mess, because there was sympathy in her eyes.

Keira was rocking her hips now against Stella's expert touch and she whimpered with frustration when her hand came away, it was shining with Keira's juices and Stella delicately licked her finger. They both turned side on to me again and started dancing, I hadn't had a lap dance before, but I doubted it could be as phenomenal as this.

Finally Stella let Keira undo her bra, and my sister did the same for hers. After another song down came the underwear until the two naked goddesses were in front of me. They both turned so I could see a full view of their perfect bodies. Stella straddled me and pulled my head into her chest for a moment, then kissed he, but as I reached out for her she pulled away. 'Not yet, it's our time at the moment.'

Her and Keira lay down on the bed together, Stella kissed down Keira's neck to her collar bone, then down to her nipples. She arched up off the bed as Stella's tongue pushed inside her pussy with expert attention, stimulating her in ways only a woman knew how.

My sister seemed to enjoy the whole girl on girl thing a lot, and it was a sight I could more than get used to. Keira lifted a long leg over Stella's shoulder to give her easier access, and also give me a perfect view.

She had her hands all over the blonde's body as she made her cry out with her tongue. It was difficult for me to imagine what Stella had been talking about with the whole lesbian thing, but now I think I finally understood her a bit better.

Keira I could forgive for getting carried away in the moment, but what made me love Stella even more as she licked my sister to orgasm was that she always looked back to me, made sure I was watching, enjoying, was a part of it. Finally Keira bucked her hips and tangled her fingers in dark hair. Both girls were covered in sweat now and they slid over each other, their breasts slipped to the sides and rolled around one another.

Keira ran her hands down to Stella's tight pussy and spread the lips apart slightly, sliding her middle finger in like she had felt me do to her many times before. In between this they were grinding their crotches together in such a way I thought I was going to blow my load without even touching the captain.

They turned it into a sixty nine, I tried to take it all in at once, but all I could see in my sensory overload was a tangle of lithe bodies. I just had to watch and try to ignore my surging cock that was throbbing like it was dancing to a beat. It was Keira who went first, Stella's more experienced tongue and fingers brought her to the edge, but Stella herself wasn't far behind and she shuddered violently before the two collapsed onto the bed.

They kissed again, long and slow and lay back gasping for breath.

Stella, still panting, turned her head towards me, 'So, how was it for you?'

I was unable to answer, and she looked at my pulsing Johnson with a smile, 'Poor baby, need some help?'

She slid off the bed and crawled on all fours towards me, her sinuous shoulders flexing sensually. Placing a palm on each of my knees she dropped her wet mouth over my crown. I groaned and thrust my hips up, pushing further in. Keira joined her now and while Stella sucked on my head, Keira licked down the shaft and down to my balls.

I lasted all of about two minutes before with a cry I came in Stella's mouth, she held as much as she could without swallowing but I blew so much it was leaking from the seal of her lips before I was done. When I slouched back Stella opened her mouth, showing me my creamy load before Keira and her swapped it between them in a sloppy, cum filled kiss.

It ran from their mouths, trickled down their chests and chins and the rest they swallowed between the two of them. When they were done with that, Stella licked what was left off Keira's chest, and my sister returned the favour.

When she was clean Stella kissed me, 'So, lover boy, what do you think?'

I looked back between her and Keira, 'I don't even know what to say, I'll never have a wet dream that will come close to this.'

'That was the idea', my cheeky sister said, 'I guess you'll have to get back on your feet nice and soon so you can join us next time, no?'

I think I had just then discovered the best type of therapy, I felt better already.

Stella stayed over and Mom and Dad let her sleep in my bed, they had originally started with the whole not under our roof, separate rooms thing, when I first had girls staying over (which wasn't that often) but they had gotten used to it and they did like Stella a lot.

Late at night, Keira came in for a few hours of cuddling but she had to make her exit before Mom and Dad got there. There are some people you can sleep with, some you just can't, lucky for me, Stella was definitely one of those people and she barely moved against my bruised and battered body the whole night.

Saturday.

I felt like shit but I still got up for work, a quick glance in the mirror after I got out of the shower showed some ugly bruising around my ribs, a ripper of one on my hip, and what I was sure was a strained shoulder. My face wasn't so bad, I had a cut lip which was just a scratch and a bruise under my eye. My jaw was a little swollen but I figured it would be almost back to normal by the next morning.

All in all I thought I had come out of it pretty well.

When I came back into the bedroom Stella was sitting unhappily on the bed, 'I hate your job, can't you just work Wednesdays?'

I tucked her hair back and kissed from her jaw line, to her nose and finally her lips. 'I love you, come see me at lunch?'

'Of course.' She whispered back, biting my ear so I couldn't get away. 'Don't make me wait too long.'


When I got to work Lara threw her hands up, 'What have you gotten yourself into this time.'

'Ah ha. I actually won this one.' I pointed out.

She seemed unconvinced, 'Well I would hate to see the other guys. Anyway I guess you won't be doing the boat today?'

I shook my head, 'Nah, I'll stay here if you don't mind.'

'That will be fine, Dad can handle things himself, I was going to stay around anyway as well.'

Since we were in early there wasn't much to do when the boat had left. There was a couch where the customers could sit while they were getting air fills and we took a seat.

'So how's things going?' I asked.

She shrugged more than a little unhappily, 'Tim's being a douche again.'

'You should leave him if he doesn't make you happy.' I said seriously.

And then what, she put her chin on the backs of her hands, 'Out of my school he's probably the best guy around.'

I was going to suggest that I set her up with one of my friends before I realised I didn't have any. Instead I said, 'You don't always have to be with someone for the sake of it.' Maybe Stella would know someone. Or maybe I could invite her round one day, it sounded good in the theory but the practice of roping someone into a threesome with you and your bisexual best friend / lover seemed quite a daunting task.

Still, I was more than happy enough with just Stella, forget the fact that Keira was in the mix as well. I thought I could wait for a bit before I started thinking about girls to bring home. Now then, I had been listening Lara's problems and with a stab of guilt I realised her lips were still moving. I really had to stop zoning out.

'I don't know.' She finished, 'Why can't every guy be like you?'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.