New Friends - Cover

New Friends

Copyright© 2008 by Halcyon

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a 17 year old who moves to California from Australia and his life in his new school. It's about love, sex, friendship, diving and Mixed Martial Arts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Our last minute change of plans had us heading to Leo Carillo State park, which apparently had some pretty nice diving. Thanks to Keira for that one, the park itself wasn't exactly remote or roughing it. There was a camp shop and all the facilities that while appreciated, in my opinion sort of took away from the whole experience. There were some back country tracks that we could walk up as well but I figured I would probably spend most of my time exploring the kelp beds and maybe doing some spear fishing or lobster catching.

During the couple of hour drive Keira and I slept in the back seat, her head on my shoulder. When we arrived Dad banged loudly on the window and gave us a fright. We both grinned and jumped out. I surveyed the dry landscape and the beach below.

I could see the dark outline where kelp and reef overtook the sand.

We unloaded the car and Keira and I set up our tent a bit back from Mom and Dad and as close to the tree line as we could. Yeah it was a bit more of a walk to the shower block but we would live. We didn't really know what the deal was with things getting stolen around here so we locked the dive gear up in the car, got changed and walked down to the beach. It was starting to clear up but after the rain last night the water was going to be pretty dirty so we decided to go for a walk instead.

We explored a bit of the hiking trails but it was clear to all of us there was no way we were going to be able to spend ten days here. We decided early we would have a few days here then get a hotel room in front of Disneyland in Anaheim and pretend we were tourists.

Yeah it was only about half an hour from our house but it was still just the family and as long as we promised not to turn our phones on and let the real world know the Michel family was still around, Dad in turn promised we could have unlimited room service and he would buy us booze so we could live it up in the hotel room.

It was a pretty good offer, being a tourist in the city you have lived in for the last two months might sound a little strange to some people but our family was far from normal.

Disneyland aside for the next few days it was all about the nature. It was Keira's birthday on Tuesday and she was already bugging everyone trying to find out what we had gotten her and trying to determine if our parents had larger bags than normal.

She had already organised a birthday party for when she got home and almost everyone she had invited had said yes. It had done wonders for her apparently rapidly inflating ego but I knew her well enough to understand it was all show.

By the time we had plotted our next outing and gotten back from the walk it was getting dark. Dad, in the spirit of at least attempting to get back to nature had taken a BBQ grill and we built a fire and cooked sausages and some chops while the girls mixed up a salad.

Dad opened up a few beers and sat back in his deck chair. 'So kids, you made it through the first term alright, you still mad at me for dragging you over to the States?'

'Nah.' I smiled, 'you did good, Dad. I'm proud of you and besides, no matter where we all are I think we would make it work.'

He squeezed my shoulder, 'You're a good lad now quit it before you make me tear up and embarrass myself in front of your mother.'

'I think he has done enough of it that it's water off a duck's back.' Mom sighed.

'And what about our little cheerleader in the making?' Dad asked.

'I like it as much as home already, sure there's a whole bunch of crap to put up with but having an Australian accent in a country that isn't Australia is like a free pass to awesome.'

'So why no boyfriend yet?' Mom ambushed her.

Keira spread her arms, 'Now the waiting period is over I'll officially be in the market this term but I'm not so sure about the guys in my year level, I might have to go for the ones above. I'm sure Hunter won't mind.'

I wasn't sure if it was directed at me or not but either way I hoped she found someone decent, as long as they weren't tools.

We ended up chatting about the move and what we missed back home and Keira grilled me in front of the parents about anything she could think of to try and make me sweat. It didn't work, I answered all of her questions with complete candidness and she gave up when she realised I was actually having a good time making Mom rub her temples at my antics.

We had quite a few more beers than we had planned and Keira and I almost had to carry each other back to our tent. We fell down on the blow up mattresses she had pushed together and I managed to get my shirt off, but not my pants before I was down.

'I had all sorts of crazy plans for tonight.' Keira said softly as she moved next to me. 'But now it comes down to it I really don't know what to do at all.'

'I thought you might have been getting a little carried away.' I remembered.

'I'm conflicted, Hunter. You see, to me you're the sexiest guy on the planet, and I thought I had gotten my head around the whole incest thing but now I'm just shy like a normal girl. What if things get weird? You're too precious to me for something like that to happen.'

'Well you know I think you're gorgeous, and I'm willing to try anything once, but you have to understand once we cross the line we can never go back. Things will never be weird with us, you've already grabbed my dick and nothing changed did it?'

'No.' she smiled, evidently thinking back to when it had happened.

I wasn't sure about how I felt myself, I had been putting off thinking about it in light of my myriad of other female issues. What I did know what that I loved her and I thought she was smoking hot, way more than I understood a brother was supposed to but did that make it ok?

'So where does that leave us tonight?' she asked mischievously.

'You tell me.' I sat up.

'Well maybe we can start slow and see how things go, I -have- been missing a lot of things.'

'And what did you have in mind, Dear sister?' I asked.

'Well just strictly professionally, I felt something strange in my downstairs place the other day and since you seem to know a lot about girls now I was wondering if you could check it out for me.'

That was the girl I knew, she could make anything seem normal.

She looked down to see the growing bulge in my boxers, 'Seems like at least part of you agrees.'

Much as I hated to admit it, I was bloody nervous myself. We had been hinting at this sort of thing for years and even our playing around had been leading somewhere yet here we lay, half naked, alone.

She moved closer to me, her blue eyes huge in the fading light, she took my hand, her own was shaking as well as she laid it on her stomach. 'I want this, Hunter, I'm sure of it.'

Keira rarely used my actual name so I knew it was serious business.

I let it drift lower and she gasped, her ribs standing out as she held her breath. She was wearing bikini bottoms underneath her dress and I gently unlaced them, letting the gauzy fabric fall aside. Keira had just a thin landing strip of pale hair and upon it were dewdrops of moisture.

Finally she let out her breath long enough to slide her dress off. This was the first time I had truly seen my sister naked and it was a magnificent sight. Her body was smooth and shapely and her tanned skin and long limbs were reminiscent of Stella's.

Her stomach was every so slightly muscled and her firm breasts stood out proudly from her slender frame. I could smell her arousal and I knew, just as she did, that any pretence of a playful game had disappeared.

We weren't just brother and sister, we were man and woman.

I removed my hand and she let out a whimper of disappointment, but I slid it up her side, squeezing her ribs gently and letting it rest on her cheek.

Her eyes were locked on mine, oblivious to light, oblivious to our parents only a few metres away as our lips met. At first she was tentative, her lips barely touching mine until all at once years of forbidden longing and taboo desire flooded out and with a cry of release she melted into me.

Her hands gripped my back, pressing into the muscles and her legs locked around me. Keira rolled on top and I could feel my throbbing cock sliding against her hot liquid core. She reached down, rubbing me against her but I held her shoulders firmly. There was an ecstatic but out of control look in her eyes.

Much as I wanted to I knew she wasn't thinking straight and we were on a landslide to disaster if I didn't do something.

'Not so fast.' I whispered.

She blinked, falling back into focus and gasped at herself, blushing before settling back at my side. 'Sorry, I lost control a little there.'

'Here was I thinking I should at least kiss you before things got to mischievous and we nearly lost the plot all at once.'

She laughed, 'Yeah, thanks for that, bro.'

Slower this time we kissed again. This was our way.

I had been concerned about having sex with my sister, but I think my real worry was having sex with my best friend. It was far from the case though and the complete trust and comfort had returned. Of course, how long it would last before our hormones took over was another matter entirely but I had made at least the attempt.

'I believe you had said something about a problem?' I grinned, trailing my index finger from her belly to the mound of her mons. With just my middle finger now I ran along her outside and gently pushed inside. Keira cried out loudly, too loudly and for a moment I thought Mom and Dad would hear.

She bit her lip, 'Sorry.'

She was so wet I could feel her juices running down to her buttocks, I slowed until she grabbed my hand and pushed it inside, 'Stop teasing me, you fucker.' She groaned.

Like I had said before, I could never say no to this girl, 'Seems I couldn't find anything, should I have a look?'

'Yes, yes.' She writhed.

I moved between her legs and ever so softly, I placed my mouth over her and sucked gently until I had drawn some of her into me, the pressure made her squirm even more and when my tongue finally rolled over her clit she squeezed her legs so hard around my head I thought it was going to be crushed.

'Oh Gawd, oh Hunter, oh brother, shit ... shitttttt!' she rocked wildly as she came explosively.

The orgasm rocked her body for a good three minutes before she fell back. Her head was titled back her breasts were heaving with the effort of just drawing air into her lungs. She swallowed loudly and sat up like a vampire rising from a coffin. 'Did we just... '

'Yep, we just officially crossed the line.' I said with a lightness I wasn't sure if I felt.

Keira covered her mouth with her hand, looking down her sodden crotch. 'I don't know how I should be feeling.'

'How do you feel?'

'How do you think I feel, I'm wondering how it is that my brother just gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life. I would say I'm rather conflicted ... there were a thousand ways I had pictured this in my mind and this is not one of them.'

'Better or worse?' I dragged my eyes away from her breasts.

She smiled. 'Well the feeling was better, that's for sure. But I thought I would be more sure, one way or another. Right now a part of me wants to grab you fuck you within an inch of your life, but the other part wants ... actually both parts of me want to fuck your brains out but one of them is cooler about it than the other.'

'Whatever you want, you know that right?' I said seriously.

She nodded slowly. 'What about you?'

That was a good question, 'I don't know, I think we should sleep on it tonight and see if we freak in the morning, if not ... well we've got a fair few more days.'

'What about Leila, aren't you worried about cheating on her?'

I thought for a moment, 'No, you don't count.'

'Is that a compliment or an insult?' she asked suspiciously.

'Compliment, what you and I are transcends relationships.'

'Silver tongue.' She grinned. 'Well you may be fine about it but I have no intention of leaving my beloved brother hanging.'

With that she gripped my cock lightly in her fist, she opened her mouth, about to engulf me but she paused Keira stared at my cock for quite some time. I didn't move, I understood. She had let something happen to her, but now she was at a crossroad once again.

I would imagine the decision whether to give your brother head or not was something that shouldn't be taken lightly. Finally, swallowing the last of her inhibitions Keira closed her plump lips around my head. I closed my eyes and my lips parted in ecstasy as she hollowed her cheeks, sucking heavily.

Her blonde hair fell like a silken curtain across her shoulders as her taut back flexed with her neck as her head moved upon me. Her tongue traced along the lines of my veins and I swelled against her throat. Keira's lips were heavenly, all the more so because I knew what we were doing was so, I dunno, naughty I suppose would be the best word for it.

Where her lips drew back my shaft was shining with her saliva, her hand started pumping at my base while her mouth worked it's magic on my tip. Her breasts were swaying and my gaze moved between them and her face, almost mesmerised.

She pulled her head off me for a moment. 'Tell me when you're close.'

'How come?' I asked lamely.

'Because I was going to let you cum in my mouth and I wanted to be ready for it, you ok with that?'

I was more than ok with it, I was quite ecstatic.

'This is fun.' She flicked my mushroom head with her tongue. 'I could get used to this sort of thing, maybe we should go camping more often.'

'I thought you were conflicted.' I pointed out.

She shrugged, sliding her hand up and down along my cock. 'Feels less and less the more we do this, don't you think?'

'Well I do agree I'm feeling better by the moment.'

'Come on then, brother, cum for me, fill my mouth with your hot spunk.' Keira's mouth closed around me again both her hand and lips worked together in perfect harmony. I could feel my stomach muscles clenching and my breath getting short. She knew it too and faster she went, I rested my hand on her cheek, feeling with the edge of my palm her lower lip against my cock.

'Keira.' I groaned.

She understood and pushed her head down as far as it could go. I bit my lip and jerked, cumming hard. Keira's cheeks blew out as they overfilled with my jizz, struggling to gulp, I could see her throat working, as she tried to swallow. Finally I was spent but it took her a good ten seconds to finish what was left in her mouth.

She hadn't missed a drop and her delight at her victory was evident.

'How was that?' she asked proudly.

'What can I say, you're a natural.'

She fell back on top of me, 'So what do you think now?'

'I think I love you, Keira. I always have, and no matter what, it won't change.'

She was the only person I could say this to because she was the only one I knew felt it too, not infatuation, not lust but true love that only a sister can give.

'I love you too, Hunter. I'll always be here for you, I guess now in more ways than one.'

I laced my fingers behind my head in post orgasmic bliss, 'However I also think we should get some sleep, I just know Dad is going to wake us up at the crack of dawn ... and think about getting dressed.'

'Nah.' She answered quickly, 'I locked the zip, he'll just shake it and pretend to be funny, we can sleep like this.'

'Sure thing.' I wasn't going to complain about a thing considering what had happened.

Keira lay down and held my hand against her stomach, she turned back to kiss me again, 'Night, bro. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night.'

I couldn't either.

Sunday.

She was right, Dad came rattling our tent at around 8 in the morning saying it was a beautiful day. He was right, there was pretty much no wind and the sun was shining, it was the perfect chance to go check out those kelp beds. Keira and I turned and looked at each other, her eyes were sparkling with newfound mischief.

'Good morning.' She said. 'And to you as well.' She patted my morning wood.

'Blame yourself, it's not every day I wake up pressed against such a nice butt.' I complained.

She pushed back into me, 'Sorry, have I been bad?'

'Of course you have.' I growled.

'Well to make it up to you, you can do whatever you want to me when we get here tonight.' She pulled my head down into her big tits and gave me a motor boat.

Just like that things had changed, it wasn't weird, it wasn't awkward, it wasn't even insane. It was just another facet added to our relationship. I could foresee problems down the line of course, but right now neither of us gave a shit.

We spent the day diving, I managed to spear a few fat fish for dinner and almost had a lobster, but it scuttled away at the last moment when I had to come up for air. Keira spent most of the time in the water with me, and I certainly didn't mind seeing her ass in that skin tight wetsuit swimming in front of me.

For dinner we cooked up the fish on Dad's special grill and had a few drinks around the campfire. It was strange that what I talked about with my parents was not unlike what I would be talking around at a campfire with my friends. School, life, girls, I even told them about Dani and her father and getting stuck in the tree.

Dad told us about once when he had to climb out of the window with Mom when Grandad came home early. He had not had the luxury of a lattice and had tried to get down a drainpipe, only to have it break off. He had fallen, still clinging to it right onto the roof of Grandad's car.

Suffice to say it had been a rocky time for the lovers but they had managed to calm him down after Dad paid back the damages working part time as a grease monkey.

They had a rich history, and it seemed that there had never been a dull moment, yeah, they had broken up loads of times and had a myriad of other partners along the way, even, they revealed, an open relationship yet they had found each other.

Keira told us about guys, she was slightly distracted at the moment with me but I figured there had to be at least someone who had caught her fancy. It was another late one but we were both in a better state when we got to our tent this night.

Keira lay back, her face flushed, 'I can't believe our parents are so cool.'

'Me Neither. I think we totally lucked out with this family.'

'You're lucky to have me, yes.'

'I was thinking more the other way around.' I deadpanned.

'I'll bet.' She straddled, me. 'Are you lucky to have these?' she ripped her top off, shaking those fabulous melons in my face until I could no longer contain myself and leapt on top of her. She squealed playfully but let me wrestle her down until she was pinned.

'What are you waiting for?' she asked huskily, grinding her crotch against me.

'Nothing in the world.'

We sixty-nined until both of us came in the others mouth, Keira was first, but I wasn't far off her, and her quivering body collapsed on a heap when she flipped around.

'Shit, bro. I could get used to this waaaay too easily. What am I going to do when you get back home and I have to share you again?'

'Vibrator?' I teased.

She punched me, 'Seriously though, it's going to suck.'

'You should think about a boyfriend then.'

'Asshole.' She pouted, 'I just sucked your dick and you aren't even a little possessive?'

'I meant a -nice- guy.' I grinned. 'Maybe if you tried again I would feel a bit more jealous.

She knew I was angling but she was more than happy to oblige and slurped me back into her hot little mouth.

Camping is fun.

Monday.

I woke to another blowjob. Keira wasn't the only one who could get used to this, I lifted up the sleeping back to see her blue eyes looking straight back up at me. 'Morning.' She said, her words muffled by my rod. Man I seriously had the best sister in the world.

I didn't last long, not having had time to get into the swing of things, and soon I was blasting down her eager throat. She swallowed and licked her lips. 'Thanks, got my protein for the day.'

'Kinky girl.'

I was about to return the favour but she sprung up. She pulled on a pair of shorts and singlet top and threw back her hair. That was about all she needed to get ready. We could smell breakfast, Mom had bacon and eggs going and my mouth was watering.

The plan was to go hiking again today with the parentals and see some of the sights of our fine new home, me personally all I could think about was that I was walking in the opposite direction to the water. Still, despite my grumbling I packed my little backpack and threw in a pair of thongs, I was going to go as far as I could barefoot before I put them on, good way to get the summer coat back on my feet. Thongs of course, being what I was wearing on my feet.

It was a hot day, and the thick clouds kept most of the moisture in making it shit sweaty work. I was ok though, being a guy it was perfectly normal to go wandering around in nothing but a pair of board shorts. Keira, in her bikini top, taking long strides up the hills managed to distract just about every guy who walked past us. Some of them studiously avoiding her bouncing love mountains if their girlfriends or wives were with them.

When we reached our halfway spot Mom pulled a bunch of sandwiches from a cooler bag and my eyes lit up with glee. I finished mine in about two seconds flat and sighed forlornly when they were all gone. Keira, halfway through her sandwich, smiled, shook her head and handed me her own.

'Thanks, Kiddo, but I can't take it.' I refused.

'Don't be a dope, I know you're stomach is going to rumble all the way home and I don't need it.'

'Aww, you're the best.' I squeezed her leg.

'My sister never gave me her food.' Dad pouted.

Keira and I shared a look, if only they knew what else we gave each other.

We made it back before dark and sat round our usual camp fire. We didn't drink this time, we were starting to think the other campers believed we were some sort of alcoholics. Not that we gave a shit, but Keira wanted to get to bed early anyway so she could wake up and it would be her birthday.

She kept pestering me about what I was going to get her but I refused to break. She even offered me a rather suggestive look, fitting much more of her bread roll than was necessary, into her mouth as she did.

Tempting as the offer was I figured I would probably get lucky anyway so there was no need to spoil the surprise.

When we got back to our tent she stretched back on the bed.

'Hah!' she let out one of those stretch noises, 'I'm the same age as you tomorrow, sweet seventeen.'

'It's sweet sixteen.' I corrected her.

'Yeah but I'll be even sweeter at seventeen.' She said firmly, 'You just wait. Actually, ' she looked at her watch. 'Not tomorrow, in two and a half hours.'

'Stop looking at the clock, you dork, you'll make it go even longer.' I chided.

'But I want my present now!' she pouted.

'Too bad, ' I tossed her toothbrush to her.

We walked down to the shower block and cleaned our teeth, since most people were asleep by now she held my hand. 'You know, when all those people say we look like a cute couple secretly I'm always proud. I love walking around with you and knowing everyone that sees us thinks my boyfriend is so hot.'

'I think it's the other way round, but I must admit, I always have a chuckle when I see guys eyeballing you.'

'I can't wait until Disneyland, we get our own room which is even better than a tent.'

I grinned, well it was more like a leer but who was checking.

When we got back Keira was strangely subdued, 'Night Hunter.' She said chastely, she got changed under the covers and pulled her own sleeping back around her.

'Night, Sis.' I kissed her gently on the forehead, must be a birthday thing.

Tuesday (Just).

I woke to heavy breathing.

I turned, Keira was awake, and her clothes were conspicuously absent.

'Um, what are you doing?' I asked curiously.

'Waiting for midnight.' She gulped. 'It's 12:01.'

'Happy birthday then.' I smiled, 'You want your present?'

She shook her head.

'You don't want it?'

She nodded.

'You want it or not?' Now I was confused.

'I want something else.' She bit her lip.

'Something other than your present?'

'Yes.' She pointed a shaking finger. 'You.'

'Keira... ' I started.

'It's my birthday, I've been waiting an eternity but I'm ready, tonight is now or never. Hunter, I want you to make me a woman.'

I thought now or never was a bit dramatic but I could see where she was coming from.

I swallowed, gulped, nodded slowly, very slowly. 'Ok.'

She stiffened, so did I. Although mine was rather unintentional.

'Are you... ' I started to ask.

She didn't respond, but kissed me hard and fell back on top of me. Frantically her hands tore at my clothes until I was naked as well. When she felt my rubbery protrusion against her stomach she finally calmed and her kiss burned slower, with more passion.

I smoothed her hair back and looked into my gorgeous sister's eyes, were we really going to do this?

'Yes.' She said confidently, as if she had read my mind. 'We are.'

Her smile was tender and loving, that glimmer of anxiety was gone now. I let my hand drift down to her soft opening but she was already so wet there wasn't much I could do.

'Foreplay for the second time, I want you inside me, Hunter. Please, don't make me wait any longer.'

I nodded slowly again, my cock was already covered in her honey and I dragged the slickened tip down her stomach until my head was resting against her. Holding myself I gently rubbed against her, feeling her layers open slowly. Apparently too slowly, because Keira wrapped her shapely legs around me and used them to pull me inside her.

The sensation was so strong she came right then and there, I barely realised it before she was clinging to me. Riding her wave of pleasure I started to move with her, Keira's legs were locked tightly in place and I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

She put her arms around my neck and opened her eyes. 'I love you, brother. Tell me you love me too.'

'I love you, sister.' I told her truthfully and kissed her again. My thrusts resumed. I could feel her internal muscles spasm, was she cumming again? Keira cried out and arched her back, digging her nails into my shoulders. Her head was back again and she ground her crotch into me.

I was balls deep in now. she held me so tight I could barely move out even an inch. I could feel my tip pressing against her cervix, I was worried I was going to hurt her if this kept up but those thighs were like a vice.

I lifted her up onto my lap, moving even further in and nuzzled her breasts, she moved, like a vision of a goddess, her perfect body undulated in the soft moonlight, her hands found my chest, pushed me down, finally her legs unfolded and she rode me gently.

Her shoulders hunched and to my astonishment, she came for the third time in what had been less than fifteen minutes. 'Oh Hunter, it's even more amazing than I imagined, I love you so much.'

There were tears in her eyes as she collapsed on top of me, she rolled gently until I was back on top of her and her hands gripped my buttocks, urging me onwards. I began to move faster now, each time I slid out and in her muscles squeezed tighter and tighter. It was like even her inner core was trying to draw me in.

Her pussy was so tight I could barely control myself, so hot I felt as if I had melted inside her. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as I slid my pulsing cock in and out of her snug tunnel. Her eyes were locked onto mine again, she knew instinctively, like she did so many things about me, that I was going to cum soon.

'It's ok, you can cum in me. Do it.'

'I'm cumming.' I gasped.

Her legs locked around me again as finally I released. I could hear my sperm jetting right into my sister's womb as she cried out in ecstasy, uncaring who heard. I was still sliding in and out of her as I blasted more and more. The sensation was one of the most intense of my entire life.

Her tongue danced with mine and I could feel her wet tears of happiness against my cheeks until finally we were both still. Those sapphire eyes were bright with emotion.

'Happy birthday.' I grinned.

'Best ever.' She said playfully. 'But now we've got that out of the way, don't think your present is over.'

'Of course not, I don't know I mentioned this before, but this thing doesn't know when to quit.'

'I knew I loved you for a reason.' She took my already hard cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it.


Mom and Dad were a little surprised when it was them who woke us up. Keira was asleep in my arms when Mom tried to open the zip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.