New Friends - Cover

New Friends

Copyright© 2008 by Halcyon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a 17 year old who moves to California from Australia and his life in his new school. It's about love, sex, friendship, diving and Mixed Martial Arts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Monday.

I woke up to an urgent tapping on my head, 'Bro, wake up, you're going to be late for school.'

Keira was already dressed and standing over me. I must have gone back to sleep after I turned off the alarm. Shit.

No time for breakfast I brushed my teeth, sprayed deodorant and grabbed a banana on the way out.

'Smooth.' She said as I jumped into the car seat exactly six minutes after waking up.

'What can I say.' I yawned half way through my sentence but she got the idea.

'So what's been happening, it feels like I hardly talk to you any more.' Keira sighed. 'You're always off somewhere or distracted.'

'Yeah, that's an understatement.'

'I know you're not telling me something.' Keira grumbled. 'I thought we didn't work like that.'

'I kissed Stella on the weekend, but she has some issues to work out, I don't think it will go anywhere. Happy now? Oh and if you tell even one person at school I will have no chance with her in hell so I'm trusting you. Please, keep it to yourself ok?'

She looked hurt, 'Of course I'll keep it to myself. You're my brother, if you have a secret then I have a secret.'

It was a relief to finally tell someone, even if it wasn't the whole story.

'I feel better now.' Keira said, 'At least I understand, so what about the rest of the weekend.'

I told her about Jade, and also about my problem with the way people saw me, well except of course for Stella.

'Why don't you just get a girlfriend?' she suggested, 'shit you've got women hanging off you left right and centre, just ask one of them out, treat her good for a few months, don't cheat on her and bam, suddenly you're dateable.' It seemed like a reasonable suggestion.

'Only problem is, ' Keira held up a finger, 'can you last that long with just one girl, you have a terrible wandering eye, big brother.'

I did. When I thought of trying to settle with just one woman there was only one person who came to mind. Well maybe Pepper as well if she wasn't such a bitch, she was hot enough to keep my interest. Anyway, moot point. Who would I go out with, who could I actually handle spending a great deal of time alone with.

I smiled slightly and Keira noticed. 'Who were you thinking about?'

'You wouldn't believe me if I told you.'

'Leila Miranda.' She answered immediately.

Man she was good, if her and Stella should ever team up I would have no chance at all. 'Yeah, what do you think?' I said at last.

'I think she's not your type, and you like her, so don't just use her.'

'Hmm.' I stroked my chin. She was right again. If was going to take some time out I would have to think about it. In the mean time, if such a thing was to occur, I would need to get some serious fucking in this week.

Ok it was Monday, this means I would try and get Dani back on board tonight or tomorrow, Abbey Thursday, maybe Jade in one of those days, definitely try and rope Beck and Naomi into another threesome. That was cool of course, but Stella had said that she needed time, so until I worked out what that actually meant I wasn't going to be doing any fucking of any sort in case it screwed up my microscopic chance with my hot lesbian best friend.

'Hunter.' Came the gentle warning, 'Eyes on the road.' I realised I was drifting lanes again and I smiled at Keira sheepishly.

We parked the car and she slapped my ass as I stepped off, I gave her a warning look but she just giggled merrily and skipped off to class. Me, I had English first, and I sat down on my chair expectantly. I was staring up the front when I heard a collective gasp coming from the people who were here already. I turned to follow them, and gasped myself. In walked Leila. She had her braces off and was smiling shyly with perfect white teeth, her hair was silky and tied back in a pony tail and her skin was completely clear. She had a little eye makeup on and was wearing and simple dress. It was still modest, but it had one of the buttons undone so I could see the faint swell of her cleavage.

She looked damn hot.

She blushed when she saw she was getting attention and she quickly sat down next to me, hands scrunched in her lap.

'Well, well, haven't you become a butterfly.' I smiled. She just stared at her hands and pressed them together even more tightly.

'So who gave you the makeover?' I teased.

'Um, it was my sister, she is staying with us at the moment and she thought it might be fun, do I look stupid?' she asked nervously.

'Not at all.' I patted her leg, 'You look great, in fact you look -really- great.'

I was about to ask her what she was doing tonight but I thought better of it, if I made a move now then it would seem like I was just trying to cash in. No, I would have to wait a little bit and make sure she knew I was still her friend if I was going to get somewhere. Yeah I probably could have wooed her, but actually was my friend and I didn't want to do things like that.

I found myself constantly glancing over at her during class, it was as if I was seeing her in a totally new light, there is nothing more wonderful than an emerging young woman, things would change for her now, I knew it. I wanted to remember the moment when this girl who was going to be a stunner was still the shy, kind Leila.

At recess I had planned to sit with Leila but I just had to see Stella. I bid her farewell and bounded off as I saw the hot, dark haired beauty from across the yard. Had I been looking I would have seen the forlorn expression on Leila's face as I ran.

When she saw me Stella excused herself from the cheerleaders she was talking to and came up to me. She hung back shyly as I got close. 'How'd you sleep?' she asked.

'Great ice breaker.' I smirked. The apprehension on her face vanished almost immediately when she realised that I was still me.

'Um, Hunter, about the weekend... ' she seemed somewhat at a loss for words.

'I get it, Stella, if I suddenly found myself liking a dude then I would be a bit off as well. Yeah I know it probably felt that way when you decided for the first time but I think I get it.'

She held out her hand for me to take and swung it along as we walked. We didn't have a destination in mind, we just wandered. 'Guess what I did last night.' She said.

'What.' I could only guess.

'Watched a porno.'

I coughed loudly to hide my gasp. 'Um, that's great. Any particular reason?'

'Well I watched some normal porn, to see what happened, but I was only really turned on by the woman. Then I watched some gay porn, didn't really do anything for me.'

'I see.' And there we had it, porno had decided our fate.

'But.' She stopped. 'I started thinking about you naked and I got all hot and bothered.'

'I know the feeling.' I muttered. I still had no idea where she was going with this.

'Hunter, it means I'm still a lesbo, but... '

She paused to wait until I had finished laughing at her use of the word 'lesbo' yeah, it's immature but I was 17, I couldn't be expected to keep a straight face.

When I was done she put her hands on her hips. 'You ready?'

'I'm sorry, keep going.'

'Well it just means that I'm still going for girls, but there is something with you that transcends that, maybe it's those girly eyes of yours.'

My lower lip fell, 'not girly.' I grumbled.

She touched one of my long eyelashes, 'Yeah right, those things are almost thicker than mine.'

'So what does that mean?' this girl was doing my head in.

Stella took my hand again. 'It means what we have is perfect, and just maybe I might do some experimenting with you, but I don't want things to change. I want you around me all the time but let's not complicate things.'

'Ok so you want to hang out all the time and have a physical relationship.'

'Maybe!' she said again.

'Right, maybe, this sounds suspiciously like something else but I'll take what I can get.'

'Good, and you won't go hungry either. You keep stringing your fan club along and I'll keep doing my thing and seeing girls and we'll meet somewhere in the middle.'

It sounded pretty good to me.

'Oh, and Hunter.' She touched my nose, 'I think you're more than relationship material, what I feel for you isn't based on your hot body or your great cock. I've known a lot of cute guys, it's you. All of you, I wanted you to know that.'

She looked around quickly and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

'I really, really care for you, Hunter. I know I'm being a bit selfish though, so when you get a girlfriend we'll just play it by ear. And make sure you do, I hear Leila Miranda is looking pretty good. You better hurry before someone else gets in first.'

What a girl, Stella Farris was certainly full of surprises.

The bell rang and I headed off to science, I felt a tug on my shirt and I turned around to see Jane. 'Hunter, can I talk to you?'

I was already running a bit late so another minute wouldn't hurt. 'Sure, what's up?

'You're kind of an ass.' She said flatly.

That wasn't quite what I had expected. 'Um, ok, any particular reason?'

'Who do you think Leila dressed up for today?'

I didn't like where this was going. Silence, I found, after she stared at me while waiting for an answer, was not going to cut it. 'Miss Runik?'

'You, Hunter. And the first day she puts in a real effort instead of sitting with her like you always do you go running off with that big titted cheerleader?'

I hadn't seen it that way, just goes to show really. I don't know much when it comes to women, I don't think any man does. 'I'll make it up to her at lunch, promise you won't tell her you spoke to me.'

Jane seemed appeased by this. 'Ok, I won't.'

Naomi and Beck had saved a seat in between both of them and I sat down, 'good weekend girls?' The way they nodded I figured they had boned some other lucky fool, good for him.

'When are you going to play with us again, Hunter?' Beck asked.

'What about tomorrow?' I said, keeping Stella's words in my head.

Naomi gave that predatory grin. 'Sounds good.'

I grinned and imagined the debauchery that would ensue with these two.

Lunchtime. True to my word I found Leila sitting under her usual tree, but this time two guys were hanging around as well. They were obviously flirting with her and one of them was leering suggestively at her chest. I had found that breast staring was a sure fire way to get shut down when you were approaching a lady but this chap seemed to have it down to a fine art.

'Hope I'm not interrupting anything.' I blatantly interrupted.

Leila looked happy to see me, 'Oh hi, Hunter, I was wondering when I was going to get to see you.' It sounded a little like she had been coached on that phrase, but hadn't quite got it right.

'Hey Leila, ' I said as boob leerer opened his mouth to make his move. 'How about I take you out on Saturday, sort of a celebration.'

'I ... uh ... I ... uh ... um... ' she stammered, just as I was afraid she was caught in some sort of loop, she blurted; 'I would love to!'

I smiled warmly. 'Excellent, I can't wait.'

I made my exit and left the failed suitors to try and find a way to back off without looking like idiots. I had more things I needed to do today. I walked back into the caff, Stella waved at me but I just waved back without going over. I had a different table in mind. I walked over to Ken's table.

'Is there a free seat here?' I asked.

Dani sighed with relief. 'There is one right next to me.'

There were various sentiments about how good it was to see me etcetera, etcetera and several more apologies.

'It's water under the bridge.' I said. Well actually it wasn't, while I was going to make every effort with them, the reality was that they had still let me down and they were fair weather friends.

I saw no real point in getting overly attached to them but it was still fun to hang out.

Ken broke the ice by telling a rude joke to start with and then was back to business as usual.

'Can we hang out again now?' Dani asked, half jokingly.

'Well it's tonight or Friday, I'm no good after that.'

'Tonight then?' she said hopefully.

'Uh, ok.' I hadn't planned on it working out this way but already things were shaping up to be a bit of a raunchy week. Therapeutic fucking had a wonderful way of clearing out the cobwebs.

It was a good lunch and I was still smiling when Jade pinched my butt as I was at my locker. 'Hey, Hunter, remember the promise you made me?'

'Yep. What are you doing Friday?'

'Well I was going to hang out with the girls but I think I might change my plans.'

'It's a date but not a date then.' I confirmed.

When she left I allowed myself a jumping heel click. 'All I had to do was lock Abbey in for Thursday and I was going to be out with a different girl every night, and what's more, they were ok with it. Well every day except Wednesday but that was a work day.

My sex addled teenage brain had all but forgotten about my previous woes. I guessed they would come back but I had to take a moment to bask in the awesomeness of what had just happened. It was so far from my first weeks of shitty times that it seemed almost a life away.

Emboldened by mood I walked out to the maintenance shed around the back where I knew Abbey would be smoking.

'You and me, fucking Thursday after detention, that ok?'

She seemed to like the idea. 'Deal.'

I gave myself a high five and strutted to class. There was only one problem when I got to Legal with Stella she asked me if wanted to hang out on Friday.

'Err, I can't.'

'Oh, that's ok. Saturday then?'

I cringed and she frowned. 'Sunday?' I said quickly.

'Sure.' She seemed a bit hurt. I suppose she had gotten used to having me around all the time and it was going to take some adjustment, but she shrugged it off quickly. 'Ok Sunday then, and if you break plans with me you're dead.'

'I wouldn't dare.'

The rest of the day was pretty easy going, Dani came to drop Keira off with me and the two were back on chatting like old friends. I dumped my sister at our front gate and we made our way back to Dani's house.

'I've missed you.' She said softly.

'Me too.' I hadn't actually missed her at all but whatever. She was about to put out, who was I to make her feel bad?

Half an hour later I pulled out of her cum soaked pussy. 'Hunter.' She gasped. 'I want you to do my ass.'

I loved that butt and getting in it was, in my opinion, a fantastic idea.

I lubed her up generously and while she was lying on her stomach I started to slowly ease in. To distract her from the initial discomfort I squeezed my hand under her and ran the tip of it over her clit. It was slow progress, but it felt incredible. She writhed under me, hyperventilating as I inched further. 'Wait.' She gasped.

I moved slowly from the position I was in, sliding out just a bit, feeling her butt closing off as soon as I did then opening up again as I pushed back.

'So full ... It's ok, you can go deeper now.'

I made my second push until finally I felt my balls come to rest against her hot pussy.

'Ok, take it slow.' She asked.

I was gentle, and she pushed back against me as I slid in and out. I had been going for about five minutes when I heard a knock on the door. It was a man's voice.

'Honey, are you in there?'

Fuck, it sounded like a Dad.

'Fuck, it's my Dad!'

Yep I was right on with that one. Was there something about Dani and getting caught, it hadn't happened to anyone else. I flopped out of her ass and rolled off.

'Honey.' Knock again.

'Hold on Dad, just getting changed out of my uniform.' Dani winced. 'You need to get out of here, Dad will kill me if he finds out I've got a boy up here.' She was looking at the window.

'Please tell me you're not serious.' I groaned.

She gave me an apologetic smile. 'I'll make it up to you I promise. But you need to go now!'

I was luckily able to see the humour in the situation as I yanked on my clothes, gave her a parting kiss and made a break for the window. Just as I did the door opened up and I heard a young voice say; 'Dani!'

Maybe it was cousins.

Of course Dani's house faced the front of the street so as I made my way along the lattice work I was greeted by three more cars rolling up. Was the whole friggin family over?

I couldn't go down, so the next logical conclusion was for me to go up, I scrambled up her drain pipe, hearing it creak as I did. When I was at the top I peered over. The clan seemed to be having some sort of mid-week gathering in the confines of the driveway. I supposed the most sensible thing to do was just wait it out up here until they were done and make my escape.

I was confident that this plan was going to work until I heard a meow next to me.

Yep, a meow. A fluffy white cat happened to be sitting across from me looking rather distressed. It was also making a hell of a noise. At the most convenient time, the family cat happened to have gotten itself stranded.

'Where's Whiskers!' I heard the kids inside saying. Of course Whiskers was the cat sharing my hiding spot I assumed. I was seriously considering what I had done to deserve this when my new friend Whiskers let out a very loud meow.

'Shut it!' I hissed.

Whiskers seemed to take this as somewhat of a challenge and decided to make an even bigger noise until I heard Dani's Dad say; 'Looks like the little guy has got himself caught on the roof again. I'll go and get him.'

'No it's ok Dad.' Dani sounded frantic. 'I'm sure he can get down.'

Yeah, when I throw the little bastard.

'No, No, it's fine.'

The window opened again and I had only one option. There was a big elm tree a little bit out from the house on the footpath and a large branch hanging across. 'Fuck it.' I sighed. I took a few running steps and jumped.

I missed the branch completely.

I had overshot it by miles and I hit the green bits, scrambled for a hand hold, and failing that tumbled down until I found myself wedged upside down staring at the ground. All I could think about at this point was how much I was going to have sore balls on the way home.

'Young man what the hell are you doing?' I looked up to see Dani's Dad staring at me in horror.

'Ahem.' I cleared my throat. 'I was just passing by when I saw that cat stuck up this tree, I climbed up to get him but he jumped to the roof and I fell.'

'My God, do you need a hand?' he asked, horrified.

'You know what, I'm actually good.' I gave him a thumbs down, which of course from my position was a thumbs up.

Action Dad put the cat back in Dani's bedroom and came back with a ladder. He helped me out of the tree, he looked strong. I was glad he hadn't caught me.

'Well then, you have my thanks, poor old Whiskers has a tendency to get stuck in things, he's a bit curious for a cat.' He chuckled at his own pun and I smiled weakly.

'Now then, can I ask you in for a drink?'

'No that's ok.' I started to make my retreat, 'Now that I know Whiskers is ok I had better get home, my Grandma has been a bit sick so I was going to take a casserole over to her.'

'What a fine young man you are.' He beamed with pride. 'If only my daughter could find someone like you.'

I bit my lip, 'Well I'd best be off, thanks for saving me.' With the very small amount of dignity I had left I got back in the car and prodded the large scratch across my cheek. Ahh well, it was pretty good sex.

Tuesday.

'Fuck yeah!' Beck Cried as I shot my load into her sopping pussy. She was riding me reverse cowgirl style while I was shoving my tongue into Naomi. She leant back and Naomi grabbed her perky boobs, rolling them around. I couldn't quite see what was going on but they were make pretty arousing sounds. I decided I had to get in on this so I eased out of Beck and we made a sort of groping sandwich.

Naomi pulled Beck's head towards her and the two girls made out, they never kissed me, they must really like each other. I was pretty content to watch this, I've decided that two girls kissing is quite possibly the most bonerific thing ever and it took some serious willpower on my behalf not to jack it a little.

They continued on like this for several minutes before they remembered I was around, I was so turned on that I blew into Naomi's mouth almost as soon as she started sucking me.

When I got home I slept like a log.

Wednesday.

Lara was more flirty than usual and she told me that she and her boyfriend were having problems. It was a shame for her but good news for me because I knew if they broke up I was totally in with her. Regardless we decided to go diving together next weekend since this one I was all booked up.

I was a bit bummed out I didn't get to have sex but I was looking forward to giving Abbey a hiding tomorrow so I guessed I could wait.

Back home I was sitting at the computer sort of staring at the screen trying to work out if I should do my homework when Keira draped herself over my shoulders.

'Hey Big Bro.' she said, deliberately talking to close to my ear that her breath tickled it. 'Did you hear we're going away for mid term break?'

'Nope.' I answered.

'That would be because instead of spending time with your family you're always off boning sluts.' She said as if it were the most simple thing in the world. 'Well we are, we're going camping, just the family. Which means I finally get you all to myself. We share a tent too, imagine how ... hard that will be.'

Keira slid around into my lap and hooked her arms around my neck. 'Just you... ' she let her hand trail down my stomach. ' ... and me.' it drifted lower until she had slid her hand down the top of my pants, the door was shut but I was still a bit concerned.

'Oi, Cheeky, just what do you think you're doing?' I raised an eyebrow.

Her hand moved lower until it was resting on the top of my rod. 'Two weeks, brother. I'm looking forward to it.' She moved off and winked at me as she left.

Thursday.

After Keira's unexpected visit the night before I was a little distracted in class. Stella asked me what was wrong but I couldn't exactly tell her I was concerned because I was having dirty thoughts about my sister. I was glad that was one thing she didn't guess about me. To distract her, I told her about getting stuck in a tree and having to be helped out of it by Dani's Dad.

'Only you.' She murmured.

Leila was getting more and more excited about going out Saturday, she confessed it was her first date which more than a little bit of pressure on me to make it nice.

I was going to be glad when this detention business was finally over, Abbey had gotten the week off and she was already at the friend's basement when I arrived. She seemed to be there alone and was watching TV. She grinned when she saw me and stripped off. She took my clothes off without any preamble and took a step back to eye me off. It made me a little uncomfortable to be under such scrutiny. It was a control thing of course and I started paying extra close attention to her hips, she didn't like it and decided it was better just to jump me.

We fell back onto the couch and she reached behind to grab me, 'I can't wait.' She said by way of explanation about the lack of foreplay. She was already wet enough to take me and she put her arms over my shoulders and threw her jet black hair around.

Abbey locked her legs around my hips and opened her eyes, 'You're something a bit different, polo guy.' She said happily as her body shuddered and she climaxed. I pushed up into her again and rolled on top so I had one leg on the ground and one over her. It gave me a good leverage point to keep my pace.

This time we came together and as her pussy spasmed I blew my load into her, I flicked my tongue across her nipples and gave her a bit of a motor boat before pulling slowly out. She knew I was always good to go again so she placed a finger on her lips in thought, now where am I going to let you put the next one?

Friday. There was a big game scheduled for tomorrow night so all the football players and cheerleaders were in a bit of a state. Well, of course Pepper Kerr wasn't, I didn't believe there was a thing in the world that could ruffle her feathers. But then again, Stella had told me once that her only care in the world was trying to work out what to wear to school that day and we both knew that was far from the truth. You never really can tell with people even those ones you think you know.

Now that our date time was getting closer Leila was starting to lose her nerve, when I sat down next to her in English class she jumped like a rabbit.

'You ok?' I asked.

'I'm fine, why would you want to know? Do I not look fine?' she said quickly.

'Easy, Sparky, you look great I was just wondering since you seem a bit jumpy, that's all.'

'Oh, ' she relaxed a little, 'no it's just that I'm excited ... but I have to admit that I'm nervous as well, am I supposed to tell you that?'

'Not sure. But it's fine either way.'

'Hunter, ' she shuffled, 'I know you've got your girls and don't think I'm trying to... '

'It's ok. Just think of it as going out with one of your friends.'

I don't think she was going to have it that easy but now I was a little nervous as well, I didn't really 'date' girls. I had a few on and off girlfriends back home, but I had never really been committed, I didn't know that much about how the whole thing worked. Well now that she was growing into herself I was sure Leila would have a lot more dates in the future.

I spent recess with her, she didn't say much, just stared at me uncertainly, I know she wasn't doing it on purpose but it was a little unsettling all the same. I was somewhat relieved when the bell rang and it was back to relatively normal times, I had my class with Stella and Pepper and this time the hot blonde came and sat with us.

'Feels like you're stealing my friend.' She said as she settled in between. Pepper then proceeded to distract Stella from me for the whole class whilst pretty much ignoring me at every opportunity. I folded my arms in the typical blokey fashion and to get back at them I paid no attention in class.

How does this get back at them you might wonder? Well that's a good question and one that will not be answered. Stella shot me an apologetic look as we filed out to lunch and she bade Pepper goodbye.

'Any idea what her deal is?' I asked Stella.

She shook her head and refused to answer. Those two were a weird bunch. My phone beeped. CANT WAIT 2 C U 2NITE it was from Jade. Man I hated that stupid substitution stuff everyone seemed to be doing in their text messages, was it really that hard to add a few extra letters?

They day finished and Stella made me promise to call her on Saturday after my date with Leila. 'Any last moment tips?' I asked casually.

'Take her somewhere nice, maybe get a limo.' She said.

'Any tips for someone who doesn't have a bank balance with more than three digits?' I tried again.

'I don't think you need any help, Hunter.' She smiled, 'If I was her I would have put out after we had a coffee on the beach.'

'Stella... ' I said as she started to walk away but I couldn't find the words.

She turned back, smiling a little sadly. 'I know, I'll see you on Sunday ok?'

Jade and I had a bit of a marathon that night, her parents were out of town and we went at it until around 8:30, watched a movie while we recharged and went for it again after that. We made a total mess of her bed and she had to change the sheets afterwards.

'Where did you learn to fuck like that?' she gasped at the end.

It was a question no one had asked me since I got here. I didn't think Jade needed to hear the truth so I just told her that it was something I had picked up along the way.

Where I had -actually- learned to fuck like that was from the older sister of one my friends at school, she was quite a few years older and she had been the one who popped my cherry. I wasn't always a good root by the way, I had been the fumbling, shooting my load off every five seconds teenager that we all are at some stage but she had been patient and I knew she had gotten a kick out of shaping me into something.

I still talked to her every now and again on instant chat, I was actually closer to her than her brother, who would still hunt me down if he ever found out I boned his sister. It was a pretty good time now that I thought about it, yeah my first was still kind of awkward but she had saved me a lot of embarrassment. Just another one of the people I had left behind. I decided I would write her an email or something when I got back.

I had been pretty slack keeping up to date with all my friends since I had been here, but we were never really the chatty type and most of them were getting into drugs by the time I had left so we had less and less in common.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.