Charlotte Was Bad - Cover

Charlotte Was Bad

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He got back home quicker than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

It was my busy season and I had been putting in long hours trying to meet deadlines and finish projects. As a result I had been neglecting my wife and she finally reached a point where she let me know it.

"I've been stuck in this house for a month now and it is time that we go out and do something. I was talking to Stacey (her best friend) and she invited us to go to a party with her and her new boyfriend. I told her that we would be happy to go."

I had brought a ton of paperwork home with me that I had hoped to wade through over the weekend, but I wasn't stupid and I knew that I had just been given an "or else" even though it was couched in more polite fashion. I did what any wise husband would do in that sort of situation and said:

"It sounds like fun baby. Casual dress?"


Truth be told I guess I really needed a break myself, but I could have come up with a better way to have fun than go out with Stacey and whoever she had for a new boyfriend. Not that I had anything against Stacey. God knows she was easy on the eyes. Hell, she was drop dead gorgeous and almost as good looking as Charlotte. The problem was an age difference. I was forty-one and Charlotte and Stacey were both thirty.

The age difference was never a factor between Charlotte and I (and I never understood why) but when I was around Stacey or any of Char's other friends I felt way out of place. No common interests and no common experiences so conversation was difficult and I sensed that they would rather be talking to someone else just as I was wishing I was. But a party with music, dancing and some drinking shouldn't be too bad.

As I watched Char dress for the party I wondered how I had lucked out and ended up with someone like her. Great personality and sense of humor, intelligent and all wrapped up in a package that was 5 feet, 1 inch, 105 pounds and 34 x 22 x 34 and with long blond hair that fell to the middle of her back. In short, my wife was a stone fox! And she had not changed one iota in the six years we had been married.

I hadn't changed much either, but that wasn't saying much because I didn't think I was all that great when I met Char. I was 35 to her 23. I stood 5'11" and weighed 178 and male pattern baldness was already in evidence. I wasn't in bad physical shape although I easily could have been as I had a tendency toward middle age spread that I fought off by hitting the gym five days a week on my way to work. The gym opened at 5 AM and I was usually standing at the door waiting for them to open.

I was not what anyone would have expected a girl like Charlotte to end up with and I wouldn't have ended up with her if it had been left up to me. Charlotte was the receptionist for one of my biggest clients. I stopped in one day to see Sam, but he was in a meeting and so I sat in the reception area and talked to Charlotte while I waited for Sam to get free. She was the girl of my dreams, but so far out of my league that all I could was just that — dream. No way that I would even think of asking her out. Sam got out of his meeting and I spent a half hour with him. On my way out I stopped to say goodbye to Charlotte and she smiled at me and handed me a slip of paper. "Any time after six" she said and then she had to take a phone call. I looked at the paper and saw that it was a phone number. To make a long story shorter I called and asked her out and nine months later we were married. It wasn't exactly a "May/December" marriage — the age difference wasn't that great — but my friends and acquaintances couldn't believe that I could have a woman like Charlotte and they were even more amazed that our marriage was so solid. Six years married and we were still acting like newly weds.


The party turned out to be just what I had expected. Almost all of the people there were Char's age and at least half of them had gone to school with her and Stacey. A lot of them she hadn't seen in years and it was like old home week for her. I took a beer and moved into the background and let Char get reacquainted with old friends.

I watched her drink and dance with her old friends for a while and then I gravitated toward a small group that were closer to me in age. One of them was a ravishing redhead and she drug me out onto the dance floor and that got me a dirty look from Char which I thought was comical in that while she was giving me the look she was dancing with some guy she went to school with. I did notice that her partner let his hands slide down and cup Char's ass and I smiled when she slapped him and walked away from him leaving him standing out in the middle of the dance floor. Char danced with four or five other guys, but if any of them tried to get playful I didn't see it and Char never slapped anyone else.

At midnight the party started breaking up, but Char and Stacey didn't want to quit so Char asked me if we could take the party to our house. I could just imagine what a "no" would get me so I naturally said okay. Char gave everyone directions and we headed home.

The first to arrive was Sophie, a girl Char went to school with, and her date John. Next were two guys who were also classmates. Char was putting some CDs in the changer when the phone rang. Char answered and it was Stacey. Her car had quit in the middle of an intersection and she didn't know what to do. Her boyfriend was no help since he was passed out on the back seat. Char told me that I needed to go and rescue Stacey and handed me the phone. I found out where Stacey was, gave her my cell number, kissed Char and headed out. I was maybe five minutes away from the house when my cell phone went off. It was Stacey. A cop stopped to see why she was tying up the intersection and he had looked under the hood and found the ground cable loose on the battery. It was fixed and she was on her way. I turned around and headed back home.

When I got home I headed for the garage. We have a 23 cubic foot freezer in the garage and we always have bags of ice in it and I figured that a party was going to need ice so I went and got a couple of bags. As I was walking up the back steps with the ice I glanced in the family room window and stopped dead in my tracks. Through the window I saw the two guys who had arrived before I left and they had Char between them. One was sitting on the couch and Char was bent over the arm of the couch and her head was bobbing up and down on his dick while the other guy was fucking her from behind. My first thought was that Charlotte was being raped and I dropped the two bags of ice and started for the door. But then I noticed that no hands were holding Charlotte down and one of Charlotte's hands was working on the balls of the guy she was sucking.

One of my strengths, or so I have been told, is the ability to remain calm in a crisis. I was angry as hell and ready to kick ass and take names, but once I was aware that I wasn't going to be saving Charlotte by rushing into the house I got myself under control. As angry as I was right then there was a very good possibility that I might fuck one or both of those guys up so bad that I could end up in jail and sitting in a jail cell is not something that appealed to me. For one thing it could not undo what had already been done and besides, there were other ways I could take my revenge on those two assholes. It might take a while, but it would get done. As for Charlotte? I didn't know what I was going to do where she was concerned. At least not yet. The one thing I did have to do just then was get away from there.

I was walking back to my car when Stacey pulled up. She got out of her car and asked me where I was going.

"Back to the party we just left. I want to see if that redhead is still there."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I don't care much for the party that is going on here."

"You don't like a party that's going on at your own house?"

"Go around back and look in the family room window and you'll see the answer to that one."

She went around the side of the house and instead of getting in my car and leaving I got curious about how Stacey would take what she saw so I followed her. She was standing on the top step and looking in the window when in came up behind her. Without turning around to look at me she said:

"Just like old times."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"That's what she used to do in high school and with the same two guys."

"You're kidding me."

"Nope, not one bit. She was the class slut. I thought she put it behind her when she got out of school, but I guess not. What are you going to do?"

"Short term will be to see if I can find that redhead. Long term will involve lawyers and courts."

"I didn't like the looks of that redhead. She looked kind of trampy to me. Like the kind who picks up guys in bars and does them in the parking lot. God knows what she might have caught."

"Maybe what I need right now is a tramp."

"You can do better."

"Care to tell me where and how?"

"My boyfriend is in my car and passed out so he isn't going to do me much good and I am a little on the horny side."

"I thought Char was your best friend?"

"She is, but I owe her one."

"How's that?"

"Back in the eleventh grade my parents took me to Disney Land on summer vacation. While I was gone Char screwed my boyfriend a half dozen times. This is my chance to even the score."

"So we play and then you tell her you are even?"

"Oh no! She doesn't know that I know about what she did with Allen and I won't tell her what I do with you. I'll know that the scales are balanced and that's all that counts. The motel on Sixth and Coleman work for you?" We swung by her boyfriend's apartment and left him lying on the steps outside his door and then headed for the motel.

Stacey was an insatiable slut. Once in the motel room she said, I'm wet and horny so don't waste any time on foreplay. We got right down to it and I gave her an orgasm just before I had mine. She was the first (and only) woman ever to ask me to fuck her in the ass. I did and when it was over she took me by the dick and led me to the sink where she washed my cock clean, went down on me to get me hard and then pulled me down on her for a third go-round. We fell asleep in each other's arms and the next morning she woke me up with a blow job and then it was another trip up the Hershey Highway. We showered together and that led to another trip to the bed. We went to the IHOP and had breakfast and then Stacey said:

"Check out time at the motel isn't until noon."

We finished breakfast and went back to the motel for one more time and then we showered again.

My cell phone had been going off for hours and I didn't have to look at it to know who was calling.

"What are you going to tell her when you go home?"

"That she was busted and I spent the night in a motel."

"You aren't going to tell her about us?"

"No need. According to you this is not going to change the fact that she is your best friend so I won't ruin that for you."

"So what are you going to do? You can't hide the fact that you love her. And while you are doubting it right now I know that she loves you. I don't know what happened tonight, but I am close enough to her to know that this is the first time since you got married that she has done something like this. Talk to her. Maybe you can get by this. The two of you are so good together you should at least try."

"I don't know that I will be able to get past what I saw tonight."

"Well, if you aren't going to tell her about what we did here we need to have a story as to why I never showed."

"I tell her what you told me. A cop rescued you, you called me and I turned around and went home and saw what I saw. You decided that since your boyfriend was passed out you would skip the party and go home."

"She has probably been calling my place too."

"So you took your boyfriend home, got him inside and then spent the night on his couch. As far as your cell is concerned the battery died and your charger was at your place."

"You keep calling him my boyfriend, but he is my ex-boyfriend. I caught him with his hands in Ginnie Frank's pants. He said he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing, but I'm not buying it. If things don't work out between you and Char I'm going to be looking for a replacement."

"And what would that do to your friendship?"

"It would end it, but anything worth having is going to cost you."

"You really mean that?"

"I do."


It was almost noon when I walked into the house.

"Where in the hell have you been? I've been worried sick."

"I spent the night in a motel room."

"Why on Earth did you do that?"

"Because I didn't want to be in this house while you were fucking your old classmates."

Her face lost its color when I said that, but she didn't deny it.

"Stacey called me about five minutes after I left. She got her car started so I turned around and came home. It sure didn't take you long. Five minutes out and five minutes back and you were already doing them both. It took you less than ten minutes to spread for them. They sure didn't have to work too hard at getting you, did they?"

She walked back to the couch and sank down on it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. I can't say that it was the last thing on my mind because it wasn't on my mind at all. It just happened and I did it without even thinking about it."

"How in God's name could something like that just happen?"

"The door was hardly closed behind you when Sophie got a call from her babysitter that one of her kids was running a fever and throwing up so she left. Ron asked me to dance and so we were dancing and I wasn't paying any attention to what Wally was doing. He had taken his pants off and was sitting on the end of the couch. Ron danced me over near the couch, spun me around and put his hands on my shoulders and bent me over the arm rest. Wally was sitting there with his erection pointing up at the ceiling and he took my head in his hands and pulled it down on to his cock and then it was like a switch had been thrown and I was back in high school."

"Back in high school?"

"I have a history with Ron and Wally. What we did last night was what we did all through high school."

"You were doing threesomes in high school?"

"I was doing gangbangs in high school. I loved sex and I couldn't get enough. I was the senior class punchboard."

"I never knew that about you."

"I tried very hard to keep you from ever knowing. I was afraid that if you found out you would run from me screaming."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.