Lady in the House - Cover

Lady in the House

Copyright© 2008 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mike is a middle aged highly successful accountant who gets sent to jail for killing a young girl whilst drunk at the wheel of his car. He is taken in by Eddie McManus, who runs all of the rackets in Chelmsford Prison with the blessing of the warden. Eddie runs a string of inmates who are transvestite prostitutes. Little does Mike know that while he is currently Eddie's accountant and secretary, he is actually being groomed to become one of Eddie's "girls"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Hang on a minute Carmel; I've got an idea," Steve exclaimed and sauntered over to where I lay curled up in a snivelling ball, may face covered in semen mixed in with my heavy makeup; my clothes dishevelled.

"Lift that bitch's face for me," he said as he played with his cell phone.

Carmel came over and helped me to my knees. I knelt there with my face hung down in shame and when Carmel lifted my chin I saw Steve coming towards me.

"Here," he said to Carmel, "it's all ready to go, take a couple of shots when I tell you to and make sure you don't get my face in any of them you stupid cunt!"

Steve handed his cell-phone to Carmel and stood beside me. Carmel let go of my face and clattered on her stilettos back into the cell. I heard the unmistakable sound of Steve's fly being unzipped and couldn't help but look up to what indignity now lay ahead of me. Steve had his penis in his hand and was stroking it to get it erect. He looked down at me with disgust.

"Don't worry stupid, I ain't gonna fuck you while you're covered with that dickhead's come and your own shit."

"I'm just going to take me a couple of happy snaps," he finished.

His penis was now semi-erect and he gave it a few hard fast strokes and then positioned it in front of my face.

"Ok Carmel snap away," he laughed and grabbed my face and stuffed his cock into my mouth.

I didn't do anything to assist or encourage him, but nor did I bother trying to fight him or to spit out his member.

"Ok Carmel, make sure you get a couple of close-ups of Michele here swallowing my cock," Steve said.

He wasn't after gratification and didn't actually move his cock in my mouth at all, he just let it sit inside my mouth, semi-erect, whilst Carmel took a couple of pictures with his cell-phone camera. I wondered what he was up to ... and then it dawned on me!

I spat out his cock and pushed myself away screaming, "No!!!!"

"Oh come on Michele, I'm sure your sister will be happy to have a couple of pictures of her brother. A couple of, shall we say, more candid shots," he chuckled evilly, putting himself away and zipping up his fly.

"Please, please don't," I begged.

"Oh no Michele! Don't come around here even pretending that any of this is my fault. I warned you what was going to happen if you didn't cooperate and now your sister will have to pay the penalty."

"Now my friend on the outside, Danny, is going to call on your sister Angie and cause her some grief. As I said, nothing too violent, but enough to let her know who is in control" he went on.

"And during Danny and Angie's soiree, he's going to show her what her brother is doing to stay out of trouble here in Chelmsford Prison."

"Don't you see the beauty of it?"

"I blackmail you with hurting your sister if you don't cooperate and I also blackmail your sister that if she reports this to the authorities, I will not only reign down all hell on you, I will also let the world know what Mike likes to do during his recreation periods in jail."

"Fuck, I just love this plan!" Steve exclaimed triumphantly and snatched his phone back off Carmel.

Steve punched a few keys on his phone and put it to his ear.

"Danny; yeah, the thing's on. I'm sending you a couple of snaps to show the cunt what her brother does for a living in Chelmsford," he grinned.

"And Danny; don't hurt her so that it shows, just give her a little foreplay, you know what I mean." He snapped the phone shut cutting off the connection just as I lunged for it.

I fell to the floor, exhausted with humiliation, fear and dread.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Please don't!" I begged.

Steve ignored me and turned to Carmel.

"She won't be of any further use to you tonight the state she's in. Get her changed and back over to E Block, she can start work again tomorrow night. I'll want a word with her before she starts too." he said and strolled out of my workroom with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

I was beyond consolation and lay there sobbing until Carmel helped me up and led me back to the shower room where she undressed me, showered me and dressed me in my prison fatigues.

She motioned to a shadowy figure over in the gloom, and an old trustee came over and led me back through the mess of de-construction going on in the rest of F Block, through the fence, and back to my cell in E Block.

The old trustee muttered to himself on the way over.

"It's fucking amazing how Steve gets these blokes to look so good when they're dressed up as women; if I can save enough money I'm going to get me some of that tranny snatch."

I fell on my cot exhausted and was asleep in a few minutes.


A few hours later in the suburb of Newtown, Mike's sister Angie walked down a dark quiet street towards the railway station, the sound of her high-heels clattered on the pavement and resonated down the deserted street. She was in a hurry to get the next train home. Angie has a fourteen-year-old daughter, the result of a tempestuous but ultimately doomed affair, and she wanted to get home as soon as possible so that they could share dinner together and share their day.

Angie is in her early forties, attractive but a little larger than she would like to be.

Angie works in an office with a strict dress code, no jeans or casual clothes; all employees are expected to wear "suitable business attire," as stated in the company's code of conduct. It was only last year that they allowed women to wear pant-suits in winter for God's sake!

Not that Angie minded; she preferred to wear a skirt and jacket, and she was savvy enough to buy skirts, blouses and jackets that made the most of her assets. She was a big girl, but she wore tailored jackets that showed off her ample bosom without being overly trampish. She favoured tight pencil skirts which showed off her long sexy legs; with the hems cut not so high above her knee that it would be outside the dress code; and she also didn't want to reveal too much of her plump thighs. With the right shade of hosiery she could make her legs, her best asset she thought, look long and sexy but still remain dressed within in the bounds of decency.

Today she wears a navy-blue business suit; the hem of the skirt cut a conventional ten centimetres above her knees. She wears a mauve satin long sleeved blouse, sheer beige pantyhose and black high-heeled court shoes. She has accessorised the outfit with a double string of pearls around her neck, gold bangles on each wrist, drop single pearl earrings, and for just that little bit of pizzazz, a slender gold ankle bracelet, glittering against her sheer hosed ankle.

Her makeup is conservative, but heavy around her eyes with lashings of eyeliner and mascara; after her legs, her bright hazel eyes are her greatest assets. Her auburn hair is worn in a bob that drops to her shoulders and with a straight fringe that touches her brows. As Angie walks purposely down the dim street, she leaves a hint of Poison, her favourite fragrance, behind her in her wake.

She looks like a professional businesswoman, but with just a hint of bawdiness thrown in. Underneath her professionally styled outer garments she has indulged in black satin full cut panties (thongs just don't work on her large bum, the g-string disappears in the crack of her buttocks), matching brassiere and a black nylon half-slip.

Danny Boyle, Steve's 'outside' confidant and henchman scrutinises Angie from a deep dark doorway set back from the street. He licks his lips in anticipation. He's pissed off that 'Iron Bar' Steve has set a limit on what he can do to this woman; he imagines the fun he could have with her if he could get her somewhere quiet and remote. He would spend hours titillating himself while he played with her before he allowed his desires to take control and sate his primal urges. But Danny knew that even though Steve was locked away in Chelmsford Correctional Facility for Men, there was nowhere on earth he would be safe if he didn't carry out Steve's instructions to the letter.

Not that Danny was too disappointed, the expectation of what he was actually going to do to this woman was still exciting, and his penis throbbed and bulged like a coiled python, outlined in the denim fabric of his tight jeans. He flicked open the slim stiletto knife and prepared to strike. He scrutinised the street one last time; perfect it was empty!

As Angie walked past the doorway Danny struck. He dragged her into the darkened stoop with one hand over her mouth to prevent a scream while the other held the slim stiletto knife against her throat.

"Don't say a word! Don't struggle! Don't do anything at all Angie; just listen," Danny hissed into her ear.

He breathed in her heady perfume, 'Poison, ' and licked her neck right up to her ear. His cock thickened and was now very uncomfortable, trapped inside his jeans.

Angie couldn't believe what was happening to her, she was stunned and confused; how did this man know her name?

Steve pulled Angie back further, hard up against him, his groin nestled against her buttocks, and Angie felt the heat from his crotch through the fabric of her skirt and slip. From the bulge in her assailant's pants and the slick spit she felt drying on her neck, Angie knew this was not going to end well for her.

"Just listen to what I have to say; I'm going to release your mouth, but if you make one sound I'm going to cut you. Do you understand? Just nod yes or no," Danny whispered.

Angie nodded, being careful not to press too hard against the knife held at her throat.

"Your name is Angie, you have a brother named Mike doing two yards of hard time in Chelmsford Prison, you have a fourteen-year-old daughter, and this is where you live," Danny hissed.

He freed his hand from Angie's mouth and pulled out a Polaroid picture of her house and held it up before her face.

Angie gasped and Danny pulled the knife close against her neck and then eased it away a few millimetres so that she could nod, which she did.

"Your brother Mike never told you this I'll bet, or maybe he did; it doesn't matter, but this is what he does in Chelmsford to keep my boss from getting me to do unspeakable things to you and your daughter."

Now Danny pulled his cell-phone from his pocket and flipped it open. He punched the buttons until he had a close-up picture of Michele sucking Steve's cock on the screen. He held the cell-phone in front of Angie's eyes and progressed through the pictures that Carmel had taken of Michele fellating Steve. He watched over Angie's shoulder gaining sick satisfaction as she gasped and whined at each of the pictures.

Angie was in absolute shock; she hardly recognised the person in the pictures on the cell-phone but having been told the pictures were of Mike there was no mistaking that it was him. It was Mike dressed in drag, and he was fellating a man whose face was never in shot. Angie knew that Mike had been severely traumatised the last time he was in Chelmsford prison, and that it was not just caused by the five years of hard time, but she never would have guessed why; she now though she knew.

Then she her thoughts clarified and she realised exactly what this ruffian had said: "keep my boss from getting me to do unspeakable things to you and your daughter" ... what was that supposed to mean?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.