Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam slept through the day and late into the night. The heavy curtains and the absence of windows kept the room very dark. The bed was so comfortable, the sheets so soft, Sam hated to get up until she looked at her watch and saw that she had slept all day and most of the night.

She leaped from bed and dashed into the restroom. She looked in the mirror and then remembered that she did not have so much as a brush to comb her hair with. She stuck her tongue out in disgust at the image in the mirror that looked back at her and shrugged her shoulders.

Oh well, Amy you didn't permit me to bring anything so now you are going to have to see me at my worst. It's your fault though, so I guess I will not feel bad, Sam thought chuckled softly to herself and then padded silently to the closet. She shrugged the sundress over her head and walked to the door.

Sam walked down the hallway, through the living room and in to the kitchen beyond. Amy was sitting at a bar that joined the kitchen counter.

"Well, hello sleepy head," she said with laughter in her voice.

Sam just looked her, but said nothing.

Amy ignored Sam's silence and continued the one-sided conversation, "Would you like something to drink? Did you sleep well? I think you must have because you slept so long. I'm sorry we won't be able to go shopping for you tonight since it is late. Are you hungry Sam? I did slip out and go to the nearby grocery to get a few things."

Sam still looked at Amy as she absorbed the barrage of questions and statements she had made. She went to the fridge and found a bottle of orange juice, which she took out. She took a seat next to Amy at the other bar stool.

"Amy," Sam began, "I'm not happy right now. I don't even have a ... darn... (she wanted to say 'damn'), brush for my hair or any other grooming items. I'm wearing a dress that I have worn for several days and it probably stinks. You have totally uprooted my life and I have no idea what you have planned for me in the future. So don't try to be bright and bubbly. I have a lot of questions and I want some serious answers." This was the most Sam had said in one sentence since she had met Amy and it was definitely the most forceful she had been.

Amy was not to be swayed from her good mood and said, "Gee Sam, I though you were having a great time. I thought bed-head was a new hairstyle. I can't say I much care for the style but what the hell, I still think you are very pretty all the same." She chuckled.

"Now as to clothes well ... clothing around here is optional," Amy chuckled again, "but if you would like Sam, you may certainly wear anything of mine you want to, we are about the same size. Samantha, I do intend to go shopping with you as soon as possible. As to your personal items, we can go to that nearby store and buy anything you need. When you are feeling better about your personal looks, we can talk about your future here although I do not have a lot of answers. You see Sam, I didn't plan for you to come live with me as so I don't have a plan. I think for now we are going to have to take things one day at a time."

"Amy, I could not possibly go into public with my hair looking like this, and I haven't even been able to brush my teeth," Sam whined.

Amy's good mood was rapidly evaporating thanks to Sam's complaints but she gritted her teeth to keep from swearing, forced a smile on her lips and said simply, "Well, then make me a list and I will get anything you want." Amy opened a drawer below her and removed a piece of paper and a pen, "make a list and I will go."

Sam saw the flash of anger in Amy's eyes that Amy quickly suppressed, she took the paper without a word and filled out the items she felt she needed. In silence, Sam finished her orange juice and the two pieces of toast she had made and then told Amy of her intent to go take a shower. As she did this, she handed Amy her list.

To Amy's surprise, the list was brief. "Go take your shower and I will go to the store. With this short of a list, I should be back by the time you are finished and will have the things you asked for. In fact, if you will wait, I will go and get these things and be right back. Have some more to drink and wait." Amy crossed to the door that led to the walkway between the house and garage and went out. Sam watched through a kitchen window as a few minutes later, the electric eyes activated the yard lights and the Porsche moved down the driveway.

Sam went to the fridge and this time grabbed a bottle of water. She went back to her room and checked to see that she had plenty of towels. She walked into the bedroom next door and, closing her eyes, tried to visualize this room as a library. She then returned to the kitchen bar seated herself and waited.

Amy returned with several bags full of items, a lot of which had not been on Sam's list. She handed one of the bags to Sam and made a shooing motion with her hand at Sam. Sam left to take her shower and as Amy was unpacking the other bags; she came across the shampoo she had gotten for Sam. Without a thought, she took it to her. Amy walked into the bathroom and Sam jumped in surprise when she spoke.

"Here, I found your shampoo in one of the other bags," Amy stated as she opened the shower door and handed the bottle to Sam.

Sam shrieked and placed her hands over her breasts and her sex. Amy held the bottle for a second and then set it in the shower tray. When she had closed the door, she said in a half sarcastic and half-playful voice, "Don't be so bashful Sam. You don't have anything I don't have myself ... well, maybe I'm wrong there. Maybe I should take a closer look..." she chuckled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.