A Peril at Ishtar - Cover

A Peril at Ishtar

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 7: An encounter with a Bully

Once at the medbay we found Ensign Bates sitting and having a rather animated conversation with Janice and Tina. The earlier changes I had planned had been followed through on. I had to stop for a moment as I examined the four beauties waiting for me in the medbay. With Ensign Bates telling some kind of entertaining story none of them noticed me for a moment, but then Meiko turned and seemed to explode out of her chair to wrap me up in a hug.

My other ladies noticed me as Meiko burst from her chair and all followed her, giving me loving hugs.

"Wow," Yvette said as she saw the changes. "You barely made any changes, but those changes are impressive. I'd love to borrow your ladies for an evening."

I could feel Janice and Meiko both stiffen next to me and sighed. "Not funny Yvette. My girls are part of a family, and we don't do stuff like that."

Bethany laughed. "I think Yvette knows that. She just wanted to let you know that she finds us beautiful."

I turned to glare at Bethany, but she only nodded towards me and winked. Yvette laughed as she apologized and once each of my ladies had the opportunity to twirl and pose, we left the medbay heading for my pod.

We were walking down the center ring and nearly at the crossover to the green ring when a nasty voice rang out. "Well, well. To think that such beautiful ladies were just waiting to be taken by Big Larry. Come little chickies, you are mine, tonight."

Yvette and I had been leading the group, and turned together. Just behind my four ladies was a brute of a man, standing about six foot five and well over three hundred pounds, little of it muscle. He was leering obscenely at Bethany and Tina.

I did not hesitate for once. "Yvette, please escort my ladies to my pod. I will take care of the apeman."

Yvette laughed as Meiko, Tina, Bethany and Janice dashed past us. "They will be untouched until you return," she promised as she followed them down the corridor and I stepped into the middle to block the way.

The man who called himself Big Larry watched them run off and then glared hard at me. "You can't protect them you know. I'm going to just beat you to a pulp and then drag you to the door where you'll beg me to let you open the door so I can have two of those beauties. I'll deal with the bitch and her two friends later."

"Why not just return to your own cubicle and the concubines you have?" I asked, trying to distract the man.

He frowned and started forward. "One of them died last night. She decided that her darling daughter wasn't to be touched by me and I beat her," he hissed. "Now I think I'll take one of yours as a replacement until the daughter can be touched. She has a week until she's fourteen."

His words shocked me, but I kept my eyes on his hands and was easily able to duck the wild roundhouse swing he made with his right. Larry growled and followed up with a thrust from his left hand, and instead of simply ducking I grabbed the arm and pulled him towards me, using my hip to toss him into the air.

As he landed I let go and dashed around him to resume blocking the corridor. Larry lay there for a moment, shaking his head as if surprised I had tossed him, but got to his feet and again led with a right hand roundhouse that I easily ducked.

He followed it with another roundhouse swing, but this time from the left. Rather than try to toss him I grabbed the arm as it went past and used the elbow and shoulder as pressure points to force him to his knees. Unfortunately, once I had him down I could not think of an attack that would not free his arm, so I quickly released him and again moved down the corridor to wait.

"Tricky bastard," he growled as he stood back up and looked at me. "But you obviously don't really know the moves. You're just buying time. Well, time has run out for you."

Larry put both hands together over his head and charged right at me. I was retreating and trying to find an opening when a shrill sound rang out behind him and he slowly fell over. I looked past him to see Sergeant Powell in the corridor, leading an obviously frightened, naked teenaged girl.

"Damn Neanderthals," the Sergeant grumbled as he walked over to look at the man he had just stunned with a stinger. "If the AI would let me, I'd have them all turned into dickless eunuchs for the rest of the trip out."

"It wouldn't work on the females, and I remember seeing a few of them at the meeting, too," I said.

The Sergeant laughed. "Oh joy, yes! Ruth, Ellen, Barbara, Eunice and Gertrude! Those five are worse than the men. Ruth and Ellen are two of the ringleaders too."

He looked more closely at Larry, and I noticed that the girl behind him had covered her eyes and was crying onto the deck. "Um, she looks a bit young," I started.

The Sergeant snorted. "She's a week away from fourteen. Was the daughter of one of the concubines belonging to this monster. The AI told us about his attempts to force her. Right now we need to find her a home until she turns fourteen and can be tested."

I thought for a moment. "How about with Brenda and the bunnies? The rabbits might help calm her, and Brenda wouldn't mind a visitor."

The Sergeant looked at me and nodded. "The only problem will be if she doesn't score high enough to volunteer. We aren't carrying any spares, and right now we have three sponsors who are short concubines."

"Three?" I asked.

The Sergeant nodded. "Ruth threw her male concubine away at that first briefing. Larry here killed Brittany's mother, and Dennis killed one of his because she wouldn't stop crying after anal sex."

"Bloody hell," I muttered as an AI-controlled grav sled pulled up next to Larry's inert body. Powell immediately looked at me.

"Help me throw his body on and we can walk over to the bunny pod. Putting Brittany there is a good idea," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.