We Got Caught by His Wife! - Cover

We Got Caught by His Wife!

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: I had been in a gay relationship with my best friend when, one day, his wife surprised us in mid-stroke. Although she was angry at first, she eventually extracted her revenge and made us perform for her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I was on my knees sucking Perry's cock and had him on the verge of cumming when his wife burst through the door and caught us. She must have peeked through a crack in the door and seen us because she was already armed with a narrow dress belt.

"So," she screamed at me, "do you enjoy sucking my husband's dick, you God-damned faggot?"

I tried to get up off my knees, but she thrashed me with the belt across my bare cheeks before I could move. Man, that woman had an arm on her! She continued beating me across the back like a five-dollar mule.

"And you," she screamed, pointing at her husband, "you don't get enough sex with me? You have to find some little queer to suck your dick? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Teresa," Perry protested as he tried to get up, "Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Then she reared back and nailed him across the face with her belt, leaving a bright red welt on his cheek. I was surprised to see that although we were caught in a compromising position, Perry still had a raging hard-on! Oddly enough, I was hard, too. If only I had a few more seconds to finish him off.

"Well, you should of thought about that before now, you asshole!"

Teresa lunged at him, pushed him over the pool table and held him down as she beat his bare ass with her belt. Even though it was hard to watch, I was getting more excited by the second and I started stroking my dick. God, what kind of a perv am I? His butt cheeks got redder and redder as she flailed him and I started feeling sorry for the poor guy. I mean, how embarrassing is it to have a friend watching while your wife beats you? What kind of a limp-wristed queer would allow something like that to happen?

"Teresa," he protested with his face pressed firmly against the table, "I'm sorry! I'll never do it again."

"Yeah," she yelled, "that's what all you queers say, but I know better. Once you let a guy suck your dick, you're gonna want more! Everybody knows that queer men make the best cocksuckers."

"Honey, please," Perry protested.

"Honey, please," she whined as she mocked him. Then she increased the tempo of her beating.

She hesitated long enough to notice me stroking my dick.

"Oh, look at this, Perry," she hissed. "Will is getting off by watching you get beaten. Is that right, boyfriend?"

I was so embarrassed for both of us that I couldn't answer. However, my dick was still as hard as a fence post.

"Look," she said, noticing my dick, "he has a big, fat hard-on."

Then she glanced quickly back and forth between his red ass and my hard dick.

"You know what, Will," she said to me as she looked at Perry's ass, "I shouldn't have interrupted you guys. You were probably about to fuck, weren't you?"

"N-o-o," I stuttered, "we weren't going to..."

"Oh shut up," she spit. "Get over here."

I did as she ordered, afraid of what she might do next. She already had Perry pinned down on the table; she probably could have nailed me, too. I stood behind him with my dick in my hand as she spread his cheeks apart, revealing his pink butt hole.

"Do you like that," she asked, looking at me. I could feel my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"Perry, you should see this," she giggled. "Will is too embarrassed to tell you that he wants to fuck you. Isn't that adorable? What a fucking pussy!"

"Teresa," he interjected, "please don't do this. Let's talk about..."

"Shut up, you asshole," she said. "We are through talking."

Then she motioned to me as she held his cheeks apart.

"Come here, faggot. I want you to bust his cherry."

I knew that an old friend had fucked Perry years before, but I always wish it could have been me instead that took his cherry. His friend's dick was probably bigger than mine, but I know that I could have pleased him, too. At least now, I had my chance. I pushed the head of my cock against Perry's butt hole and it was so slick with pre-cum that it slid right in.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.