The Rescue of April Scott - Cover

The Rescue of April Scott

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A photo shoot goes very wrong for model/actress April Scott. Fortunately for her, a thirteen year old boy is on hand to help. Fortunately for him, April is very, very grateful!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Steve woke up with two sensations: a full bladder and an empty bed. Steve looked around in panic, trying to figure out where April had gone. The sound of a shower running from his bathroom answered that question, and put a grin on Steve's face as well. Last night had been real, and it had been fantastic! Steve had not only lost his virginity, he had lost it to the most beautiful woman he would ever know.

Steve's bladder reminded him again that it needed to be attended to. Donning a pair of loose gray gym shorts, Steve went to his Dad's bathroom to relieve himself. Steve then decided to do something most young boys his age would not voluntarily do. He decided to take a shower.

Freshly scrubbed, Steve headed back to his room, hurrying when he didn't hear the sounds of April showering. Walking into his room, Steve froze in his tracks, stunned by the vision he saw. April stood in his room facing away from him, drying her hair. Steve's eyes moved down her body, from the swell of the side of April's breasts that could be seen from behind, to the luscious curves of her bottom, to her toned and sexy legs.

Steve stood there in silence, taking in all of April, until she felt his gaze. With a grin on her face, April rubbed her hair one more time, before throwing her towel aside and turning around. "Like what you see, hero?"

Steve could only dumbly nod as he took in April's front. April had placed her hands behind her head, arching her chest forward, making her impressive breasts even more impressive. As she watched Steve's eyes slowly moved from her breasts and down across her stomach, she obligingly moved her feet apart, giving Steve a better view of the treasure between her legs. With a giggle, she added, "Whenever you're through looking, you can come over and get some more hands on experience."

April couldn't help but laugh at the way Steve almost ran the few feet between them. As he lifted his hands to her breasts, Steve paused, looking to April for permission. Smiling at him gently, April nodded, and then once again guided his hands to her breasts.

Steve caressed April's breasts gently, letting his fingertips trace their contour, and then letting his fingers slide under them, feeling their weight. April leaned down and gave Steve a gentle, thorough kiss, letting her tongue trace his lips, before insistently pressing her way into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, April stepped back, cupping her breasts as if presenting them to Steve. "Anything else you'd like to kiss?" Steve nodded and April led him back to the bed, lying down and drawing Steve on top of her. Steve's lip immediately were drawn to her breasts, his tongue drawing a lazy circle around her hardening left nipple before he took her left breast into his mouth. He's learning fast, April thought to herself, as the pleasure Steve's mouth was giving her coursed through her body.

As Steve's mouth trailed kisses from one breast to another, April subtly pushed his head lower. Confused, Steve still took his lead from April's hands, as he slowly kissed down her stomach

April's eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, as her breathing grew heavier. "A little lower, Steve, a little lower."

Steve kissed April's belly button, and let his lips meander slowly down to the edge of her pubic hair. There was a clean, musky smell rising from April's nether lips. Steve paused, trying to remember all the murky tales of 'eating pussy' the older boys had talked about in the locker room. Not sure what to do, he remembered how April had reacted the night before, when he had drawn a finger along the length of her nether lips. Thinking that might be a good place to start, Steve ran his tongue slowly from the lower end of April's lips, to the very top, letting his tongue swirl around April's clitoris.

April's hips bucked upwards, her hands pressing Steve's mouth against her body. Steve's head snapped back, very surprised by April's reaction. April pushed herself up on her elbows, a grin on her face. "Sorry, you took me by surprise. But in a good way."

April propped herself up on some pillows before she turned back to Steve. "Can we try again? I promise not to suffocate you this time."

Steve nodded, lowering his head back to April's nether lips. In truth, it had actually excited Steve how much he had excited April. Again, Steve started off by running his tongue up and down April's lower lips. One of April's hands caressed the back of Steve's head, while the other hand clutched the sheet of the bed.

When Steve's tongue returned to April's clitoris, it produced a yelp of pleasure from April. Encouraged, Steve's tongue swirled around April's clitoris, producing a series of grunts as April's back arched, her hand on Steve's head pressing him insistently into her. When Steve's lips pursed around her clit, it was all that April needed to send her over the edge.

April pulled Steve's head between her breasts, hugging him fiercely. Steve laid there, listening to the sound of April's hammering heart eventually slowing down. Finally, Steve sat up, looking down at a smiling April.

"Was that good?"

April chuckled, and then drew Steve down for a kiss, enjoying the taste of herself on his lips. "Oh, yes, that was very good." April drew Steve back down, smirking when Steve turned his head so he could again start suckling one of her breasts.

"You really like them, don't you?" April asked. Steve nodded silently, his mouth never leaving her flesh. Laughing, April pushed Steve back and said, "I'm going to let you do something I never let guys do."

Steve sat back, his eyes wide with expectation.

"Can you get me my skin lotion? And you're going to need to lose these," April said, giving Steve's gray shorts a playful tug.

April laughed at the speed Steve leapt from the bed, digging out the skin lotion from her luggage. When Steve turned back toward the bed, April pointed at his shorts. The speed which Steve shucked his shorts, particularly in light of his hesitancy last night, amused April to no end.

April scooted up to Steve as soon as he sat down on the bed. Thrusting her chest out, April smiled invitingly. "I'm sure you know where to apply that lotion."

Steve needed no more encouragement. Squirting a generous amount of lotion in his hand, Steve began massaging it in to April's chest. April squealed with the first contact of the liquid.

"Cold!"

"Sorry," Steve said, backing away. April grabbed him by his elbows.

"Just rub it in your hands for a few minutes, to warm it up."

Steve did just that, and as he began rubbing the lotion into April's breasts, she leaned into his hands with a blissful smile on her face. "Mmmmm, that's nice."

Steve was in heaven, thoroughly covering April's breasts with lotion. He discovered that April really enjoyed it when he drew his fingers together, gently pulling her nipples.

Reluctantly, April pushed Steve's hands away. "Your turn now," she said with a grin, lying on her back. Patting the upper part of her stomach, April said, "OK, right here."

"Um, excuse me?" Steve asked, a very confused look on his face.

"Straddle me. Right here."

Confused, Steve straddled April, doing his best to keep most of his weight off of her. April ran her fingertips over Steve's erection, which made him close his eyes and croon. "Now why don't you scoot up a little and put that lovely little item between these?" April said, moving her hands to push her breasts together." With more than a little trepidation, Steve did just that.

As soon as Steve pushed his erection between her breasts, April pushed them together, surrounding his cock with the soft flesh of her breasts. "Now, just scoot back and forth a little. Just like that. So how does that feel?"

Steve didn't answer, but the foolish smile on his face said it all. Steve had never even heard of anything like this, but the feeling was amazing. It didn't feel like being inside April, or having her take him into her mouth, but it was just as wonderful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.