Marrying Pam

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She was trash, but he just had to have her no matter what he had to do to keep her. (Note: If creampie stories upset you give this one a pass0

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Falling in love, especially with the wrong type of girl, can be both a miserable and exciting experience and I've experience them both with Pam. The fact that I'm still with her after seven years can only be considered deep abiding love, or abject stupidity!

I met Pam on my first day at my new job. I was fresh out of college with a degree in business and Pam was assigned to me as my secretary. Well, that's not exactly true; I shared her with four other guys (a sign of things to come now that I look back on it).

Pam was what my parents would call (and did until we got married) trailer park trash. She had an absolutely fantastic body and a pretty face to work with, and then she did all the wrong things with them. Her clothes were too short and too tight and seeing her dressed make you think of a hooker standing on a street corner. Her brown hair was dyed blonde and the roots always showed; she wore too much makeup, five pounds of gaudy jewelry, and she cussed worse than a drunken sailor.

In spite of all these faults there was a certain deceptive innocence about her, something that made you want to take her in your arms and protect her. In most offices that I had ever worked in Pam would never even have been hired, which just goes to show that looks can be deceiving. She wasn't going to be hired by my firm either, except for a lucky accident. She was being interviewed by Alice, our office manager, when the boss stuck his head in the door and told Alice to call our usual computer repair guy:

"My damn machine is locked up again!"

Alice asked him what it was doing and when he told her Pam spoke up and said, "You don't need to call anybody, I can take care of it."

The boss looked at her and then at Alice, who shrugged, and then the boss told Pam to follow him. Three minutes later he came back and told Alice to hire Pam. Alice started to protest, but he cut her off:

"Just do it!"

In addition to being a whiz at computers, Pam could type eighty-five words a minute, take error free dictation, and was the only one in the building that could unjam the copy machine. Pam also had an encyclopedic memory and she was constantly reminding people about anniversaries, birthdays, and the like and in doing so kept a lot of guys out of trouble. Everybody loved Pam except Alice. Alice was constantly complaining to the boss about the way Pam dressed around the office and about her language. The boss finally told Alice to leave Pam alone or he would get rid of Alice.

I did not fall in love with Pam at first sight. In fact, by the end of my first day working with her I seriously considered quitting rather than have to deal with her again. At that time in my life I was extremely uncomfortable around girls who swore in general, let alone one who constantly used the word 'fuck', so being around Pam bothered the hell out of me. I eventually got used to her language and though I was never really comfortable around her in a social context, I quickly learned that her coarseness was a small price to pay for her efficiency. No, I fell in love with Pam the first time I saw her strap on three guys and fuck them to exhaustion. As stupid as it sounds it is true. I have no idea why, I can't explain it, it just happened.


Every year my company throws an open house for our vendors and customers. There are usually between one and two hundred people there at various times during the day and they wander all over the place. During the day this poses no problem because people are working in all the offices. In the evening however, the offices are supposed to be kept locked. One of my assigned duties during the open house is to make a periodic check of the office spaces.

It was about seven o'clock and I was making my third check of the evening, checking doors, the way you see night watchmen doing it in the movies, when I twisted one door knob and the door opened. It hadn't the last time I'd been by so I opened the door and stepped into the office. On the desk, legs kicking in the air, dress up around her waist and being fucked by the regional sales manager of an electronics firm was Pam. The salesman for a plastics company had his cock in her mouth, and the vice-president of a local manufacturing company stood by and stroked his cock while he waited his turn. Pam saw the door open and she took her mouth off of the cock she had been sucking and said"

"Who the fuck left the god damned fucking door unlocked?" and then she looked at me and said, "Close the fucking door! You want to let every fucking body see what's going on?"

I closed the door behind me and locked it, and then I leaned back against it and watched. As soon as I closed the door Pam went back to what she had been doing and paid me no mind at all. It was an hour before the three guys buttoned up and left. I closed and locked the door behind them and just stood there looking at Pam. She was still lying on the desk, legs spread, looking straight at me:

"What the fuck you looking at. You about to say let me fuck you Pam and I won't tell? Well fuck you. I don't give a fuck who you tell."

I smiled and said, "I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of me. I'm not a black mailer and I don't screw girls unless they want me to and since you haven't invited me, I'm not interested"

"Oh yeah? Then why the fuck did you stay?"

"I stayed because it was it was the sexiest and most erotic thing I have ever seen."

She cocked her head and said, "You serious?" and I said that I was and then she asked, "Why do you have such a stupid fucking look on your face?"

I shook my head and said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me" she said.

"I think I just fell in love with you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.