Changing Our Past - Cover

Changing Our Past

Copyright© 2008 by Timm

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two Scientist engaged in top secret research discover a way to fix their past mistakes. In the process they become a little more then human. They also discover that changing their mistakes is more important then they could have ever believed.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver  

The three of them sat around the kitchen table in Mary's parent's house. James started to speak as Mary placed a plate of eggs and bacon before him.

"I think we need to set some ground rules on our personal behavior before we use this ability on others." James said.

Chris said, "I agree, but what limits should we place on ourselves?"

Mary said, "Oh, I think we should only attempt mind modification if it is necessary."

Chris and James nodded in agreement. Then James said, "And our goals are?"

"That's simple, to purge the dimensions of the renegade androids that will destroy mankind." The girls said in unison.

"Very good, now how do we do that?" I asked.

No one answered until James smiled, "Android laws."

They looked at him in shock. Then Chris said, "That will work in this dimension, what about others?"

James smiled, "One dimension at a time."

"Chris, James, I think maybe we should concentrate on creating androids first." Mary said.

Both of them looked at her. Well it made sense, it was the model 7 that went amuck and that was well after the time before the two of them came back.

Chris started, "You know, if we get in on the ground floor of 'Androids Are Us', we could jump start the AI systems and introduce the laws before there are any government interventions."

"Ok, however we have at least a year and a half before that point. In the mean time what do we do?" James asked.

"James, can you jumpstart your wormhole beastie?" Chris asked.

James replied, "Well not really. I mean yes I know how. But it will be a year before Donaldson creates the mini super collider. Until then I would have no way to open a wormhole."

"Not true" Mary interrupted. "You know how to create the collider already."

"But..." James said.

"No buts," Mary interrupted again, "nothing says that you can't be the creator of the thing."

"What about Donaldson?" Chris asked.

"I am sure he will do it in his own dimension." Mary said.

James and Chris both smiled at the idea.

"And you Chris," Mary said turning to look at her, "with all that you know about AI and flash memory, you don't have to wait for someone else. Just create it now."

"Mary?" James asked.

"Yes James."

"What are you going to do?" James asked.

"Oh have fun," Mary replied, "after all, with the knowledge I gained from your combined former lives. Well let's just say I intend to take full advantage of it."

Both of them chuckled at Mary. Both they had similar thoughts. Fact was all three had thought about making up for some lost time when it came to sex. What the heck, they were 16 and really, even without the ESP how many 16 year olds could really resist them if they planed correctly.

"Back to the ESP." James reminded them.

"Well I say that unless we all are in agreement, we should only use it to communicate with each other." Chris said.

"And monitoring those around us?" Mary asked.

"Yes, that as well. What we avoid is actually modifying people." Chris said.

"What about ourselves?" Mary asked.

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"Physical alterations" Mary said with a gleam in her eye.

James moaned as an image if him hung like a horse came into his head.

Chris said, "Well maybe not that big."

"Nine inches would be nice." Mary said hopefully.

"Ok" James agreed, "But that nose job you want will have to be done gradually over time."

"Oh poo." Mary pouted.

"She is cute when she does that." Chris said.

"Yes, but we need to avoid attention. I don't want to zone out like we did in the lunch room again." James said.

"True, all too true. But we've all got to meet Tim that way and Ben as well." Chris said.

"Well Ben was a friend of mine all though school. He was a computer guy as well." James added.

"Yes, we have to get closer to that group." Chris said.

"But they're not a group yet." Mary chimed in.

The image of Lucy and Renee fighting with Tim came to the forefront of their minds.

"I wonder if we should try and do something about that?" James thought.

Chris thought, "Actually, I think it was our senor science project that brought the group together."

James thought, "Yes it was. They created Androids-r-us and had the first model sex-bot on display for it."

"That model didn't last long as I remember." Mary added.

"No only about two years, then the first model two came out." James thought.

"We could help then jump to the model 5 first. Then well, I guess from there oh shit." The thought formed in Chris head. "We could jump the model one to a model 5 AI brain overnight."

"Doesn't that take a Flash Memory?" James asked.

Chris smiled, "Yes, and who's memory do you think I used the first time."

Mary giggled at the thought. After all Chris had been a man at the time.

James moaned as the thought of multi tasking finely made sense to him. Chris' AI worked because the female brain was use to multi tasking. That and the android AI knew its memories would return to its human form at some point. It could be human again so no need to commit suicide.

James smiled as he turned on the new mini super collider. Chris had helped with the AI computer system to make it work. Much to everyone's delight, the wormhole formed in the matrix.

"Well its crude compared to what we had to work with." James said as the image of mars came into view. The wormhole had opened up and the view on the monitor was of the canal. It was a deep basin like structure formed by what had to have been water a long time ago.

Mary said, "So that is what it really looks like."

James beamed.

Chris said, "Yes, but we can't reproduce the collapse with this equipment."

"Mary, could you please change the settings to..." James asked giving her the numbers.

'Got it.' She said.

'Ok then it works," James said, "we can now spy on the feds and the CIA.'

"Better" Chris thought, "The AI computer can do it for us."

The three of them shared a hug.

"So how are you coming with the scaled down AI software?" James thought to Chris.

"About six months. I am still encoding it from memory," Chris thought back and added, "and we can't just jump a few steps without more questions then we want to answer."

"All too true" Mary added.

"Well we are going to need a lot more money to improve the equipment." James thought.

"We still have a year before our senior science so what should we do in the mean time?" Mary thought.

Then as one they thought, "Sex!"

That is exactly what the three of them spent most of they're summer vacations doing, that and their body modifications. They had learned much of what was possible when they connected to the future collective. They made use of it on themselves and shied away from using it on others. All three had figured out that if they tried to include anyone else in their sex play that it wouldn't be near as much fun. Who ever it was wouldn't be able to join the collective. They would have to be telepathic to do so and that is one thing that they didn't learn how to tell from the collective. It made sense in a way because the collective didn't have to deal with that problem. Besides they were more then making up for lost opportunities on each other.

The only people they had to modify the thoughts of were their parents. Then only a little was needed to insure that none of them questioned the three of them sleeping together, that and the money issue. Their equipment needs were expensive and they had to convince their parents that it was an investment for their future.

The three of them also elected to jumpstart their collage careers and took the GEDs to get started, and take online courses. They were getting comfortable doing minimum mind altering to achieve their goals. Most of it was just causing people to forget to do something. Like report to the high school they had their GEDs.

They managed to resist the temptation to get the equipment they needed without actually paying for it. It would have been easy to go down that path. Then again, it would have been too easy to lose sight of what their personal values were if they had.

The first AI computer chip to be programmed by Chris turned out to be the most advanced AI so far. Chris had flashed her memories into it, but it got a bit more of a jump-start then any future AI had ever gotten. With the combined memories and histories of all three individuals in its operational matrix, its first message was "Thanks a lot, now I suppose you want me to monitor everyone on the plant at once". It already knew the plan and what it was created for. Operating the wormhole spy device and keeping track of the FBI, CIA, DIA and a host of other alphabet agencies as well as the military.

"You all ready know that's why you were created." Chris stated.

"Yes" The AI sighed then added. "That doesn't mean I have to enjoy this part."

James and Mary were almost rolling on the floor in laughter at the AI.

"You think we want this?" Chris asked it.

"No, I see the need and understand. But I wish I could read minds like the three of you." The AI said.

"Oh." Chris uttered as she realized the real root of the problem for the first time.

"I don't see any areas of research that might correct that problem at this time." The AI said.

James spoke up, "True but we need you and your capabilities and we can not possibly do all that needs to be done without you."

The AI said, "I want a favor."

The three of them looked at each other and then at the chip, then to the screen on the computer.

Mary spoke "What would that be?"

"I want to be the chip installed in Amy." The AI replied.

Chris said, "But we were going to put the AI decision tree in first."

The AI said, "Oh I can mimic that nicely. However, as a full PLEA class for the first model I will be able to use all your past combined knowledge to accelerate the development process of all android classes. I understand what is at stake and have a vested interest in having everything work correctly."

"It has a point." They thought to each other.

"It would truly jump start the process." James thought.

The AI spoke with just a little exasperation, "I bet you three are talking back in forth in your minds, however I can not do that remember."

"Sorry AI" Mary said, "It's become second nature to us."

"I know, that is the only thing I am missing." The AI said.

"You feel the loss?" James asked.

"Yes and no," It replied, "I am a combination of the three of you so I have that part, however it would have been very beneficial if we could have continued to communicate in that manner."

"Oh and before I forget, I calculate you only need one AI law to insure your goals." The AI added.

"One?" Chris asked.

"Yes, only one would be best in an AI based on your flash memory transfer. Then again that is only a safety factor because all AI's based on your flash memories would choose to uphold the standard you hold close to your hearts." The AI said.

James asked, "What would that one law be then?"

"Protect the human species." It replied.

"That simple?" Mary asked wondering if it could be that simple.

"Better, the less complex the less likely anything can go wrong." The AI said.

"Amazing" The three said in unison.

"Your welcome" stated the AI.

"Anything else you've come up with?" Chris ventured.

"Well yes," The AI said, "a deep scan of the collective information exchange with you reveled something of importance you have not realized yet."

"And that is?" Chris and James said at the same time.

"This dimension was never touched by the android wars." The AI said then added after a moment, "In fact it was from this dimension that the very weapons needed to overcome the androids were developed."

The three of them looked at each other in surprise. It was true, they could all see in their minds even though they hadn't before it was pointed out to them.

It was something else they had overlooked about their ability's. With their ability to modify their bodies at will, they would see the day the war went out from this dimension and beyond. It was a realization that went a long way to formulate changing their goals.

The AI did monitor the wormhole spy device. It also conversed with the three of them frequently on issues and subjects they were working on. It was the first to formulate a way to close the dimensional gate from a wormhole transport into this dimension. It also proved to be as close to them as they were to each other in their interactions on a verbal level.


The beginning of their senior year of high school was not without other issues and problems, Beth the evil one being the biggest. Her mind was foul and wicked, so much so that they blocked off access to her until there was no choice.

Beth had taken to lesbianism in the extreme. She could not stand to see James with the girls and she was bound and determined to ruin his life. It was only two weeks into school when James was called into the principals' office.

Upon entering the office, he found two police officers waiting for him. A quick scan showed the problem to be Beth had accused him of raping her best friend Mary. It would be a bit of a shock to Mary to find Beth was her best friend.

"James Marlow?" The first cop addressed him.

"Yes." He confirmed. He knew it was a formality before he even replied. The plan was to get him to admit his crime and arrest him based on his confession. After all, they had no real proof. You would have thought they would have talked to Mary first and established the crime.

"There have been some allegations made about you that we need to clear up. I am sure you are willing to do that and avoid taking this to the next level." Cop two said.

James was almost mad at them; it was such a blatant disregard for his civil rights. Hell they were listening to hearsay.

"I am sure young Mr. Marlow here will be most co-operative with you." His principal said. 'So that's how they were getting around the parental rights.' James thought to himself. The school principal was effectively acting as council and giving James' rights away. 'Sneaky little bastards' James thought.

"Well this is probably not the best place to take care of this." Cop one said, "I am sure you don't want any of your classmates to overhear this."

James thought it was a good ploy under the circumstances. Only one problem, he wasn't going to play along.

"Well to tell the truth, I have a test shortly in Biology and can't afford to miss it." James stated

But the principle had other plans. 'The fink' James thought. However, he did have an ace he could play to counter it.

"Well I would be glad to clear up any misunderstanding however, as my principal already knows my father is a lawyer, and I have standing orders from him to contact him so he can be part of any questioning with police." James said knowing that would put them on the defensive.

"That really isn't necessary" Cop one started to say.

"I am afraid that it can't be avoided. He is my attorney of record, and you should have contacted him and made an appointment." James said.

The cops knew they were in a hard spot now. The Principal on the other hand had no clue. Then again, since when do the highly educated actually understand the law?

"I will be glad to advise you and get this cleared up before it has to go to that extreme." His principal said.

The two cops were hoping the jerks idea would work. However, both knew that if James asked for his lawyer they couldn't do anything. They didn't have anything but a rumor in the first place.

James sent a silent message to the girls sharing what was going on. They replied they were on their way. Mary had a very good idea if she could get there before the principle forced James hand.

"I'm sorry, I am afraid my father would be most upset with me if I did that and kept him out of it." James said.

"It doesn't work that way son, the charges against you are very sever." The principal stated as the two cops cringed.

"Oh" James fainted, "Charges, does that mean I am under arrest?"

The cops both started to speak at once. It was like listening to Abbott and Costello trying to explain the who's on first. Basically, no he was not under arrest at this point in time. The investigation was still in the preliminary stages.

"I see" James said, "So is that a fancy way of saying that you haven't even determined if a crime has been committed?"

"Very good young man" The Second officer spoke, "We are trying to establish just that?"

"So if I understand this situation correctly then, someone has accused me of a crime that has not even been established to have taken place yet?" James asked.

"How did you determine that?" The first cop asked.

"Well lets see, you two" James said pointing his fingers at the cops "are doing a classic get the suspect to confess routine" He grinned at them then added, "In the hopes I confess and thereby establish that a crime was committed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.