Changing Our Past - Cover

Changing Our Past

Copyright© 2008 by Timm

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two Scientist engaged in top secret research discover a way to fix their past mistakes. In the process they become a little more then human. They also discover that changing their mistakes is more important then they could have ever believed.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver  

James felt himself falling in the hallway. He saw the girl he had just bumped into. 'Chris', he wanted to scream. But he was out cold before he hit the floor.

James awoke in an ambulance, with a mask on his face and an IV in his arm. Some guy was waving a penlight in his eye, as the ambulance rounded a bend in the road. He waved the light away from his face.

"Hey, take it easy there, kid. You're in an ambulance, and we are taking you to the hospital." The EMT said.

"Why?" James asked, trying to remove the mask.

"Here, here now, son! Leave that on. The two of you knocked yourselves out." The EMT replied.

"No shit? Where's Chris at?" James asked.

"Well, you must be feeling better, and she is in the other ambulance." The EMT replied.

'Okay, ' James thought, 'it worked ... at least, it worked for me.'

James hoped it had worked for Chris, as well.

The ambulance pulled up to the emergency room at the hospital. Shortly, he found himself in a room with a catheter being stuck up his dick. Everyone was a blur around him, and there were too many questions for him to keep track of. The hospital staff was taking no chances, even though he was awake.

"It's a good sign that you're awake. We are going to get you to x-ray and get some shots of your head. I will see you back down here in a little bit. I have to see the other kid you were fighting with now." The Doctor said to James.

"No fight, Doc, we accidentally walked into each other." James said.

The doc looked like he had heard it all before.

As he was being wheeled out to x-ray he heard, "It's a girl," from the doctor.

'Well' James thought, 'He didn't believe me that it wasn't a fight ... figures.'

It didn't even occur to him to wonder how he knew the old doctor didn't believe him.

After the x-ray James was moved back into the main emergency room and behind some curtains used to separate the patients. It wasn't long before his dad showed up.

"Hey, sport, I hope the other guy looks worse." His Dad said.

"I am not a guy," came from behind the curtain next to us.

"Chris, are you okay?" James asked.

"Other than a tube in my arm and another shoved up ... Err somewhere else. I am fine, you?" Chris asked.

"I have the same problems over here. But yes it seems to have worked." James replied.

"What worked son." James' Dad asked.

"Nothing, Dad, well nothing that is worth going into." James replied.

"Well, sport, there are better ways to meet girls, you know?" James' Dad said

"How's that, Dad?" James asked.

"Ask them out to dinner." He said.

Chris said, "Oh, that is going to be really expensive on you buster."

James gulped as Chris's parents entered her area.

"Are you all right, dear?" her mom was asking.

"Yes, Sweetie, what happened?" her dad asked.

"Mike? Is that you?" James father said from behind the curtain.

Mike stuck his head out around the curtain.

"Dale? What you doing here?" Mike asked.

"It looks like our two kids finally ran into each other." Dale said.

"How's that, you mean it wasn't a fight?" Mike asked.

"No, Dad, we walked into each other accidentally. Then we woke up here." James said.

Chris said, "And it's going to cost him dinner at Boston Sea Food!"

The three parents were laughing. "Me and my poor pocket book." James said.

James mother walked in to see everyone laughing.

"Okay, you, I just drove though three red lights not to mention the speeding, and I am greeted by you laughing," she said as she went to James' side.

James said, "Sorry, Mom. We just ran into each other in the hall. I guess you could say we weren't watching where we were going."

The men were chuckling at that.

"Sounds like he better have lots of money." Chris's mom said.

"Why?" June asked fearing a lawsuit.

"It seems the boy has to take her out to Boston Sea Food, to say he is sorry." Chris's mom said.

The situation resolved into laughter, while everyone was filling everyone else in. That's when the old doctor came in.

"Hello. I am Dr. Barns. Do you people know each other?" He asked.

"Well, we men do," said Dale. "The woman have never met, and it looks like the kids went a little 'head over heals' at their meeting."

Dr, Barns said, "Oh, yes, the kids. I have looked over the x-rays and there is nothing broken. Because they were both out cold from their little mishap, we will keep them overnight, for observation."

"Thanks, Doc," the men said.

The doctor looked confused.

"So how do you two know each other?" Dr. Barns asked.

"We work at the same place." Mike said.

"Oh, so you're co-workers. So why don't the rest of them know each other?" he asked in confusion.

Dale said, "Well you could say we are adversaries."

The doctor raised his eyebrow.

"Mike here is a defense attorney. And I am the deputy DA." Dale said.

"Oh," said the doctor, in realization.

Both James and Chris were moved up to the pediatric floor but in different rooms. Their parents visited for a while, until they were chased off by the nurses, so their respective kids could rest. Both were awake, and the catheters removed by dinnertime.

James sat in his bed eating a bowl of soup broth, Jell-O, and coffee. He marveled at how much better it tasted than he remembered the day before.

It finally hit him that he was really in his 16-year-old body. He wanted to shout out that it worked. He wanted to go see Chris, and see what she looked like, now.

He wanted to do so many things, but he was stuck in this bed with orders to call the nurse if he even had to get up to go to the bathroom. Down the hall only twelve rooms away, Chris was under the same orders, and was having the same ideas as he was.

James forgot a bit later when his bowels announced that they needed to move, and he got up. His legs were wobbly, however he made it to the toilet, and plopped down. His insides exploded with a force that sounded like a waterfall.

'God that burns' he thought as the piss flowed out of him.

Then he remembered he was supposed to call a nurse for help.

'Shit, now what do I do?' he thought.

After all, it was probably more than just wanting to help him be safe. They probably needed to check the amount of discharge from his bladder. They did think it was a head trauma case, even if they had no clue what kind of trauma to the head it really was. James then saw the pull cord next to him and decided it was time to face the music.

As the nurse entered the room he said, "Sorry. I forgot to call before I came in here."

The nurse followed his voice and found him sitting on the stool.

"I see, well at least you called instead of just hopping back in bed." She said.

"Well, the burning reminded me why I was here." James said.

"Burning?" The nurse asked, and then said, "Oh, yes, that's right. You had a catheter in when you came upstairs. Don't worry about the burning discomfort from having the catheter. It will be gone after you empty your bladder a few more times."

"It still hurts." James said.

The nurse said, "I am sure it does young man, but at least you have it easier than the girl you came in with does."

"What? Is something wrong with Chris?" James asked, worried that her transfer may not have worked correctly.

"No, she's a bit more confused, is all." The nurse said.

"Confused?" James asked.

His nurse replied, "Well, I shouldn't be saying this, but she tried to stand in front of the stool to relieve herself. I mean, that sounds silly, now doesn't it."

'Great' James thought 'the floor gossip.'

Well at least he could understand why Chris would try that. After all she had been a man most of her life.

"Can I see her?" James asked.

The nurse looked at him. It was the same question the girl had asked of her a bit ago. She smiled.

"Maybe after lights out, the two of you might take a little walk to the lounge in front of the nurse's station. I will be keeping an eye on you two, so you have to promise ... no hanky panky," she said, and looked at him seriously.

James said, "We promise, no hanky panky."

God, it had been so long since James had heard that term used.

"Well your mother said she would be back at around seven, this evening. She said she would bring you a robe, then, I think," the nurse said as she helped him stand up.

As she skillfully guided him back to his bed, she noticed with some interest, the overly large tenting in the front of his gown. Her eyes widened at the sight she saw there. After some quick mental arithmetic she had to guess he was bigger than most, some where between 8 or 9 inches she guessed.

'Lucky girl, ' the nurse thought with just a bit of jealousy.

"Well, it will have to wait until your mother gets here with a robe. We can't have you wondering the halls like that." His nurse said.

She barely stopped herself from pointing at what she was really thinking about.

James had already seen where she was looking. And he could almost swear she had said, 'Cock standing out like that.'

However, he asked in all innocence, "Like what?"

"With your bare bottom hanging out the back, there," she said pointing to his backside to make her point.

"Oh!" James said.

James hadn't thought of that.

'Well, ' he thought, 'at least she didn't say what she was really thinking.'

How had he known what she was really thinking? James was pondering that, as the nurse covered him with the blanket.

A loud screaming voice came down the hall,

"Get me out of this room! She is staring at me!"

The Nurse spoke, "Oh, brother! What is it with that girl, this time?"

She finished covering James back up. Then headed down the hall to try and get a handle on the problem.

James could here everything.

"She was staring at me, again. I am not a lesbian!" the unidentified voice said.

"Now, sweetie, I am sure it's not that bad." A nurse said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.