The Letter - Cover

The Letter

Copyright© 2008 by SilverFoxFiles

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny's last communication to Gibbs contains news that will shake Gibbs to the core. Ensemble fic. Some slash. some het pairings. NCIS fanfiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Fan Fiction  

Jenny blinked up at Franks then put her hand over her stomach where just the barest of bulges could be felt. "B-baby?" She couldn't get her thoughts together but she knew all of this had been for the life inside her. And his father. Had they failed?

"Far as I can tell, kid's just fine. Tough bastard like his father." Mike knew why they were doing this, but he still didn't like it. "Now that you're awake, we need to get back to my place. You're dead and buried. Can't have you turning up alive. Probie took care of your first problem, but Vance is still running loose. Got to give our boy a little time to grieve before we can expect him to take out the bad guy. Hope you like Mexican food, cause it's all we get down there. I've got a trunk full of bottled water for you, too. Can't have you getting any sicker then you are because you catch some bug."

Jenny watched him for a few minutes, her clarity slowly coming back. There had been a shooting. Cleanup? Where had she been hit? "Mike? How bad? What went wrong? Think I'm ... dead?"

"Jethro?"

"Probie's fine. Dropped ya off with a doctor friend of mine and found Probie before he did anything too stupid." Mike wanted to believe that Gibbs would have pulled his gun, but the man he trained wasn't the man standing in Jen's study the other night. "And the op went to hell in a hand basket. Dragged your shapely ass out of there and managed to clean up well enough that no one suspected the woman I planted wasn't you. You're dead and you're also homeless. Big fire in Georgetown last night, your townhouse is pretty much a smoldering pile of rubble."

"Jethro? You?" Mike had gone to Washington? There was a look in his eyes that worried her. She sat up slowly, wincing, trying not to whimper. "Tell me everything." She especially wanted to know about Jethro and how he was dealing. "Tony? Ziva? My agents." She blinked back a wave of dizziness. "Tell me everything."

"Had to be done. Couldn't let anyone find the body of the woman who set up the hit. Turns out that son of a bitch Vance has a sense of humor. Claimed the woman they found in the shell of your home was you. Saw a chance to clean up a mess and move up the chain of command. When you go back, promise me you'll bleach your office. I'm pretty sure the man will leave a layer of slime that will be a real bitch to get rid of."

Mike didn't think now was the time to get into what had happened with the team. He hadn't heard from Gibbs, but he had people in DC who had let him know. "Right now, we really need to get out of here. I have all your paperwork, Mrs. Franks. A well-traveled passport, luckily your license photo looks like you. We need to get across the border, then you can get some sun while Probie cleans up the mess you made. Then we'll work at getting you back where you belong. Want you gone before you go squirting that kid out. One baby is more than I can handle at a time."

Jenny sat for a few minutes, trying to gather her strength. "It's done?" Mike nodded and she let out a relieved sound. "You, or Jethro?"

"Me. Probie, he wanted to analyze what was happening. Must be your doing. Never would have happened if I were still on board. The boy's gone soft." Mike knew that Gibbs had wanted answers, but he wasn't going to get them from a crazy bitch with a grudge. "Had to be done. We weren't going to learn anything we didn't know from her. Obviously, I didn't teach him well enough. Never leave a loose end, and you always check your partner. No offense of course, Madam Director. You weren't much more than a probie yourself, were you?"

She was impressed by Mike's connections and sharpness. Clearly, his time in Mexico hadn't dulled him too much. "Being your wife doesn't mean you get to check out my ass, you know."

"Small cabana, Jen, you're going to be in tight quarters with me, my boy's woman and my granddaughter. Better get used to being up close and personal with me. Me checking out your ass is the least of your worries."

She refused to take his arm, just stood slowly. "You sure I'm not dead, Mike? I feel like it. What do you need from me?"

He let out a low chuckle. "Oh, you're alive. Might wish you weren't, but you are. You took some superficial hits, one through and through to the shoulder, just outside of your vest. Gonna hurt, and because of your condition, can't give you any more pills than you're already taking. So it may be an uncomfortable drive for you. Just let me know, and I'll try to make stops as much as I can." There wasn't anything he needed from Jennifer Sheppard, at least not at the moment. In the future, you just never knew what this favor might lead to. "I need you to relax and let me do the driving. When we get to the border, smile pretty and pretend you're in love. Shouldn't have too much trouble, but never know. Just keep it light, and pretend you don't have a care in the world."

Jen tested her reflexes and range of motion, groaning with the effort. Maybe she was getting older, or it was because of her condition, but she couldn't shake this off like she had in the past. "I feel a lot worse, Mike. Is it my ... condition?" She stood as tall as she could, dignity and pride some of the only things she had left. And she had a perverse need to impress this man, who had trained the man who had made her the agent she was.

"You can count on me, Mike ... and thank you. You're putting your neck on the line for me and I'm not sure I understand why."

"Not for you, I owe Probie. He let me walk away from a situation that rightfully, I shouldn't have. You're important to him, and I plan on making sure you and the baby get back to him." Mike didn't like owing anyone, not even Jethro Gibbs. This would square away any debt that he owed, and he'd actually do a good thing. He was to have to stop that. The girl and baby were a bad influence on him. "Just don't get used to it. I'm not a nice man."

"Well, then, your probie's lucky to have you." The thought of anyone calling Jethro "probie" was outrageous but it worked for Mike. "Never thought you were nice. You're just a terrible man who was a life long NCIS agent. I see where you weren't a nice man at all. What was your close rate? Ninety-two percent or so? Professional failure too, I see."

"You tell him that when we get you back into your fancy business suits and plush office. I'm the last person he wants to hear from right now, he's gotta bury himself in his grief and righteous anger. And play with that hunk of wood of his. I wasn't able to save you, so while I saved his worthless ass, I'm still not top of his list of favorite people." What he'd done before he left the states and found his little cottage by the sea had nothing to do with the type of person he was. "You're not going to goad me, Little Girl. I was a damn good agent, for all it gave me in return. Doesn't mean I was a good person, just someone good at his job."

"Oh, Mike. That job will never wait for me. Even after Vance, there will be a line of little ass kissers waiting." This banter was helping her to regain her strength. "And Mike, for the record, I'm nobody's little girl." She leaned in, brushing a teasing kiss over his cheek.

"At least outside of bed. And I don't think your probie would approve of us getting that deeply under covers."

"Don't go playing with fire, Wife! Wouldn't want to do anything that would make Gibbs question your loyalty to him would you?"

"Never," Jen replied, splaying her hand over his chest. "But flirtation will help me to get into character. You want me to be head over heels for you, not just merely tolerating you while I fantasize about Jethro, don't you? I can be a good actress, but I have to feel my part."

If flirting with him was going to lead to his mild discomfort, then that could make things even more interesting. She could regain the upper hand that way. As long as he kept his mind on the bottom line. "Do you object, Michael, darling? Or would you rather I call you Mickey, my love machine?"

"I'm not a Michael or a Mickey, sweet cheeks." Mike was pretty sure he should have left Jen shot on the floor, and taken his chances with her survival if this was how it was going to be. She was infuriating, but luckily, she wasn't his problem for long. "Mike is fine Honey, call me anything else, and you'll see why I never got married."

"Okay, Mikey." He blushed before looking infuriated, and she kissed his cheek again. "This is merely a distraction. Trust me, I won't consistently drive you crazy, Sweetheart." She turned serious now. "Did your doctor friend say anything about my health or what I need to do to keep myself as healthy as possible. Mike ... does my baby have a chance?"

"Oh, you're going to drive me crazy, Jen. I can already tell. Don't have to do much more than you already are." Mike wished he had better answers, but really he didn't know anything more then he knew before. "He gave me some suggestions for natural treatments, vitamins and supplements that won't hurt the baby but might help stop the progress of your tumor. Said to make sure you keep taking your medications too. He'll get us what ever we need so just keep me posted on when you're running out. He left a couple months supply, but I don't know how long this is going to take. You're also on strict rest and relaxation orders. Which means you get to sit on the beach day in and day out, getting tan and enjoying your time off."

"Someone needs to get me a bikini then," Jen quipped, trying to keep the emotion at bay, but blinking back tears despite her best efforts. "Mike, just tell me what I need to do to keep this baby alive for Jethro. That is all that matters to me right now. I know my death warrant is signed, I know the tumor isn't operable."

She leaned in, needing his support. "Thank you for saving me, even temporarily, Mike."

"I'm on a private beach, why bother with tan lines if no one will bother you?" He could deal with angry Jennifer and defiant Jennifer, but crying Jennifer wasn't something he wanted to face. "We're going to do what we can to keep you and the baby alive for Probie. He deserves a little happiness in his life. You're carrying that happiness and the least I can do is take care of it for him. You are going to find out first hand why I chose this beach in Mexico to retire on. No where in the world more relaxing than my front yard. We're going to get you better if it's possible, so you and Probie Junior there can go home and lead a long and happy life."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.