Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 1: Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Ken, do you know how to build a deck?" I asked, while we waited for our entrees.

"Sure. You finally had it with the old one?"

"Yeah, Becky got another bad splinter yesterday. I can afford to have it done, but if you think you can do it I'll make it worth your while," I said seductively. Ken liked working with his hands and he seemed pretty good at it.

My name is Kathy and I'm a single mom, with a seven year-old daughter named Rebecca. I'm not one of those desperate single moms living from paycheck-to-paycheck. I'm the head of the compensation department of a medium size manufacturing company in the southeast.

My ex-husband, Doug, and I have an amicable arrangement. He's a professor at a nearby university, and he gets to see Becky several times a week, since he is usually the one to pick her up from school. He's a good man and he loves his daughter, but I don't think I ever really loved him. I don't know why.

Ken is different from any man I've ever dated before. I met him at a friend's party. When I first spotted him at the party I was a little wary of him. He was big and muscular. He had dark hair and was bearded. He wore jeans, flannel shirt, and work boots. I couldn't imagine what he was doing at Mag's party. Normally, I go for the bookish type, but I was a little intrigued.

"Maggie, who's the macho-man?"

"Oh that's Ken. I met him when we were on a project together. He's an IT project manager. Nice guy."

"Project manager? He looks like a lumberjack!"

"Yeah, it's just his style. Nobody minds though, he's really good. And he's single," she added, smiling.

I wasn't really looking, but that never stopped Mags before.

We ended up at a table together and had a nice conversation. Ken turned out to be soft-spoken, sweet and very funny. When he asked for my number, I was pleased to give it to him.

That was six months ago. We've started to use the L-word. It's definitely getting serious. I hope.

"Oh yeah? You'll make it worth my while, huh?"

"How does a weekend in bed sound? I can send Becky to her grandparent's for the Memorial Day weekend. I'll pay for the lumber and help out, then we can spend the long weekend in bed."

Ken got quiet and looked at me speculatively. He also seemed nervous all of a sudden. I was getting a little spooked.

"What!?"

He looked around the restaurant. We were kind of off in a corner.

"Kathy, we've been seeing each other for a while now, and you know I am falling in love with you."

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk openly about a sexual issue?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.