Maryjane and Steve - Cover

Maryjane and Steve

by maryjane

Copyright© 2008 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: A joint collaboration, with alternating chapters. maryjane and Steve have lots of fun in bed, with his daughter Linda joining in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

Author's Note — I've been in correspondence with a fellow I'll call Steve. Though he lives hundreds of miles away from me, we've given each other a number of pleasurable electronic orgasms. Steve and I have decided to write this story together, creating alternate chapters that build on each other but with no pre-set plan other than to get you hard or wet, as the case may be. We hope that you like it. If so, let me know. If you don't care for it, it's all Steve's fault. (Just kidding, lover.) Oh, and don't forget that this is fiction. In real life, intelligent people use condoms.

maryjane

"Mom?" The door slammed just after the question echoed up the stairs and through the house.

Steve stopped suddenly, in mid-stroke, confusion and terror in his eyes like a deer caught in the headlights. He didn't resist as I pushed him up and off of me, feeling his cock shriveling as it popped out of my warm wetness.

"I'll be down in a second, Mikey," I screamed through the open doorway.


I had known Steve for years. We both worked for the same large firm, in the same large department. Our paths crossed from time to time, at departmental meetings, Christmas parties and the like. We (my husband Dave and I, as well as Mikey) had shared a table at the party with Steve, his then-wife Tina and their incredible daughter Linda.

A girl gets to know boys as she grows up, and then men, reading them like a book. I'm five foot one, a hundred ten soaking wet. I wear my blonde hair in a Dutch Boy style. OK, so its not really natural blonde, but only Dave and Steve can swear to that. (Actually, there are a few women also, but here I'm only talking about men.) Well, there was one other guy a long time ago, back in high school, but that was Date Rape. Anyway, it was kind of dark and I don't think he even looked down at my cunt hair. He just poked his cock against me until he found my slit. Then he just shoved it into me, popping my cherry; no foreplay, no caressing, no getting me wet. He shot his load after five or six strokes. I was crying like a baby when he dropped me off at home, and I haven't seen him from that day to this.

He doesn't even know that Mikey is his baby. Nor does he know that his son is as much of a prick as his father. The little bastard dropped out of high school and only works about half the time. Without knowing, I had no doubt that he had come over to borrow some cash from me.

Whatever. Getting knocked up happens. My mistake was in not given him up for adoption after he was born. All this made me kind of cynical when it comes to the opposite sex. Like the way I knew that Steve was looking my body over (I'm a well shaped 34B, after all) whenever we were in the same room. And then when he called and asked me if I needed a ride to the District meeting downtown.

Oh, puh-leeze! Why didn't he just come right out and say, 'maryjane, I want to fuck you?" Did he really think that I thought he was just being kindly? Well, after I told him no way, politely though, I told my friend Edith about his call. Edith is one of the women who knows the real color of my pussy hair. She agreed with me that it was just a way for Steve to hit on me. She warned me off of married men. I still wonder if she was just jealous. But back then, Dave was giving me all the fucking I needed or wanted.

So with the passage of time, Steve and I would have lunch every once in a while, not too often. There was always a business purpose for the lunch and Steve was always a perfect gentleman. Perfect, that is, if you don't count him undressing me with his eyes from across the table. Since he kept his hands to himself, I didn't mind it at all. What the heck, a pretty woman with a nice body enjoys being lusted over.

In the meantime, I was living happily ever after with Dave. Or so it would seem to any outsider, who had no idea what was happening. Our sex life had been going along very nicely. We would fuck four or five times a week except when I had the rag on. Those times I would clean his pipes every night. I got to be pretty damn good at giving head. Dave would say that I was the best cock-sucker he'd ever had, and neither the expression nor the gratuitous history bothered me in the least. And I love to swallow.

When we'd fucked, I'd cum half the time on his cock as it rubbed my clit. The rest of the time, he'd make me cum by sucking his cream out of my twat right after he shot it in there.

Then Dave started drinking too much, and started coming home late more often. 'Dinner with clients' was the official excuse. In my mind, he was pronging his short-skirted slut of a secretary, but I had no proof of that; no lipstick on the collar, no perfume on his jacket, no cryptic notes or strange phone numbers in his pockets.

The only thing was, he seemed to have left his cock back in the office. Sometimes he had too much liquor in him, witness two separate DUI's, and sometimes he was just 'too tired.' I tried to avoid the issue by taking care of myself, but no matter how hard I tried, my fingers couldn't make me cum. Neither could my butterfly vibrator or my big pink dildo; they were just money thrown out. The only way that I could get off was with Dave's cock or his tongue; not even his fingers ever worked.

And getting either his cock or his tongue to do their husbandly duty turned into a very stressful experience. In fact, he was rarely even interested in a good blow job. Well, what choices did a normal woman have in cases like that? The one I chose was not that successful; I used my fingers until my hand got too tired, and then I tossed and turned until I fell asleep. But I kept my eyes open.

Long story short, Steve and I became lovers, fucking in my house twice a week usually. He was fabulous. Correction, he IS fabulous. The only problem we ever had was when my cross the street neighbor made a remark about the car that was always parked in my driveway. I knew that he knew what it was all about, and I also knew that he was trying to get in on the action. No thanks, I decided. It turned out to be a lucky break, but it convinced Steve not to park in the driveway anymore.

For sure, I was not Steve's first affair. I could feel it in the skill with which he handled my body. I could also tell from the photo he showed me of his eighteen year old daughter in a bikini. Now its one thing to have a beautiful daughter and to be proud of her, but I could tell that either he was already fucking her or that he had a serious yen to do so. Not that I could blame him; I myself felt a great desire to dive into that muff.

When I heard Mikey's voice, I threw on my robe and shoved some tissues into my cunt to prevent Steve's cum from our first fuck of the day from dripping out, hoping against hope that he wouldn't be able to smell the sex I'd just had. I thanked my lucky stars that Steve no longer parked in the driveway. Otherwise, for sure Mikey would have come bouncing up the stairs to see whose car it was. And then I knew in my heart that he would try to blackmail me into putting out for him. He had the cock for it, too; I'd caught him when he was sixteen, fucking some girl, in my bed, no less. His cock may not have been of Steve's quality, but I knew that he wouldn't hesitate to use it on me if he ever got the chance.

Steve

There was a soft POP as my hard cock left the warmth of mj's cunt, and I couldn't help but admire her sexy body as I rolled over and watched her shapely ass sway as she went into the bathroom.

I Love to watch her walk when she's naked!! From the back, her luscious ass swayed back and forth and her shapely legs were eye candy. I love to watch her thigh and calf muscles flex when she walks.

I also noticed the dissatisfaction, even dislike in Mikey's eyes, that first time that I had met him. I don't think that kid likes me very much; I think that he would like very much to get his cock into his mother. Sometimes I wonder what she would do if "push came to shove".

I thought of my own daughter Linda. She was 18 years old, and was built very much like mj, but her skin was darker than mj 's. She had Puerto Rican blood, and a beautiful Latino face, with full lips, that were almost perfect when she smiled, to her white even teeth, to her beautiful brown eyes, so very full of expression. Linda was only 5 foot tall, but something about the way she carries herself speaks of a lot of confidence. Her skin is a golden brown, and is almost velvety due to a natural lack of body hair.

Her 34D tits where her outstanding feature as were her full firm ass and almost athletic legs. For a long time, in the back of my mind, I have wondered what it would be like to make love to her, but had suppressed the thoughts.

I have mj now, and she is the best lover I have ever had. I just wish Mikey would go away!!

mj made eye contact with me as she started down the stairs. Disappointment was obvious, but I also saw her forehead pursed with concern

maryjane

How long does it take to walk down half a flight of stairs? Five seconds, ten seconds if you walk slowly? To me it seemed like an hour as electric charges jumped across synapses in my brain (just making believe that I have any idea how a brain works) to help me decide what to say when I got to the foot of the stairs.

If Mikey noticed the smell of sex wafting from my cunt, I was dead. The little bastard would absolutely threaten to tell my husband Dave about my fucking around unless I let him fuck me. Or at least blow him. And I didn't want either of those things to happen. I had to assume that Dave really wasn't fucking anyone else, that his cock was just dead from all that alcohol. And if he did have a piece on the side, he'd never admit it to me, he'd just act like the aggrieved spouse.

I was living a good life, perfect except for that fucking little Mikey and for my need to go outside the marriage for sexual relief. That part I didn't mind, because Steve's eight inches made for wonderful orgasms. I was — am — in love with Steve. But if Dave threw me out of the house, and all of its material benefits, marriage with Steve was almost definitely out. Steve was a serial philanderer, fucking I was sure anything that would hold her cunt still long enough for him to get his cock into it. Whereas I was monogamous with a single exception, his actions were those of a polygamist with but a single license.

And I couldn't afford to live on my own, nor did I have any interest in looking for a new Mr. Right when the one I had was taking good care of my pussy.

But the alternative was not too appetizing. My loser of a son did not appeal to me as a fuck-mate. Forget the incest question, that's Steve's department. I just didn't like him, even though he's my son, so I have to love him.

As I slowly walked down the stairs, with my robe pulled tightly around my naked body, I tried to picture myself on my knees in front of this grown child who had burst forth from inside my body twenty years earlier. The thought of his cream in my mouth — swallow it, cunt, he would say — made me want to retch. The picture of myself on my back, with his cock thrusting violently inside me as he pawed my breasts, made me want to scream. I had to try to bluff my way through this disaster.

"Don't come near me, Mikey. I've got a terrible cold. I don't want you to catch anything."

I had stopped at the middle landing, seven steps above him. I coughed, and even to me it sounded phony, a put-on.

"Can I borrow fifty dollars, Mom?" He had a quizzical look on his face, and it seemed to be about more than money.

"Borrow, like you plan to pay it back? What about that little slut you live with?" I snapped at him.

"She's broke, Mom. Please?"

I know Mikey well enough to be prepared. My wallet on the table never contained more than twenty-five dollars, and my credit cards were hidden in another purse.

"Take whatever I've got in the wallet. Just leave me ten dollars."

"Thanks, Mom," he said, taking the entire twenty-five and turning toward the door, that quizzical look still on his face. I waited for the door to close behind him and turned to go back upstairs to my bedroom, mine and Dave's, also mine and Steve's. My heart pounded with relief.

I found Steve sitting on the bed, on Dave's side of the bed, with his back against the headboard. He was slowly stroking his beautiful but at point a flaccid four inches of manhood.

"What's up, Steve. Did that surprise guest take the lead out of your pencil?" I was smiling when I said it, but he still blushed. Definitely he wouldn't mind some help. I dropped my robe on the floor and stood naked before him; that helped somewhat. Then I climbed on his lap, my knees on his thighs, and my pussy just about at his mouth level. My fingers pulled the cum-soaked tissues out of my cunt and fed them to Steve's mouth. He sucked them dry greedily and then bent to tongue fuck me for the remaining sperm still inside my vagina.

"Is my pussy making you hard yet, Steve?"

"It's definitely making me very hard, Mom." I got whiplash as my head spun toward the doorway, seeing a shit eating grin on Mikey's face. He kept talking.

"I could smell your cunt right away, Mom. I just had to come back here to see who it was that you were balling. Hi there, Steve. Good to see you again."

Oh shit!

Steve

I looked at mj's bald cunt with her juices running down the insides of her thighs, and noticed her offer for me to suck the cum leaking into the tissues. Inhaling, I smelled the musk of our last fuck, and took the tissues into my mouth, savoring the taste of our combined fuck juice. Mmmmmmmmmm, I thought, feeling my cock starting to swell to its fully erect eight inches.

Mikeys voice drew my eyes to see him standing just inside of the room. My eyes went from his evil eyes down to his hand, which was slowly stroking his hard cock, his pants already down around his ankles.

"What the fuck do you want, you little prick?" I felt the anger growing until the hair on the back of my neck stood up, and I felt my muscles tense.

"As long as you're porking my mother, I thought I could get a little of that ass for myself," Mikey said, still stroking his hard cock.

"Tell ya what Mikey, Linda is going to be here soon. I can tell from the way you look at her that you would like to get into her pants too, wouldn't you?"

"Sure I would!!!" Mikey's eyes lit up at the thought of getting his cock into Linda. Matter of fact, I'd like to fuck mom AND Linda."

I thought about it, feeling my cock getting even harder at the thought of Mikey fucking his mother and me fucking Linda.

I felt mj's eyes look at my hard cock and then over to Mikey's hard cock. I heard her breath coming faster and watched her magnificent tits rise and fall with each breath she took. I was wondering what was going on in her mind. I knew that she loved me, and I was now certain that I loved her.

"MIKEY!! Turn loose of that fuck tool and get your ass out of here, before I throw you down the fucking stairs!!! Your mother and I will talk about this. But until WE make up our minds, YOU are going to have to settle for jacking yourself off. Let us alone for a little while!! Remember, you fuck with me, or you give your Mom a hard time, and I'll break your fucking neck!!"

maryjane

What a brilliant fucking move! My lover is brilliant. No way was Linda scheduled to be at my house, not unless Steve invited her for a threesome, which I kind of doubted. But Mikey had met her, and probably thought about her when he jerked himself off (for which I couldn't blame him) in the privacy of his apartment when his personal slut wasn't around. Mentioning her would definitely keep Mikey quiet until we could figure something out.

"Go home, Mikey. We've got to call Linda and make sure she's willing to join us if you're around. I'll call you after we speak to her. Now go!"

He left with a scowl on his face. Now we could address the problem, for there surely was a problem. First, there was no way that that I would ever let him fuck me. Secondly, his primary interest was going to initially be to fuck Linda. While I could understand Steve wanting to fuck his daughter, I didn't believe for a moment that he would push her to put out for MIkey.

What to do, what to do, what to do? Did I have any choice? No!

"Hello, Dave. Could you cut out of the office and come home early today? There's something I have to talk to you about ... No, I don't want to discuss it over the phone ... OK, thanks, see you soon."

I pushed Steve out the door with a 'go home and fuck your daughter, I'll call you later' and dressed demurely. Dave was home in a half hour. From the look on his face, he knew that I wanted to discuss something heavy.

"Dave, I have a confession. I've been having an affair."

I have no idea what he had been expecting me to say, but the look of relief on his face was unmistakable.

"Baby, don't you remember when this cock of mine first died that I told you to find some guy to have an affair with?"

"I didn't think that you really meant it."

"Well, I did. But there's something you haven't told me yet. Are you thinking of leaving me?"

"No way, but the rest of the story is that Mikey caught us in the bedroom and now he insists on fucking me and I know that if I refuse he'll tell you so I thought that I'd tell you first because there's no way I'm ever going to let him fuck me." I blew out my breath when I finished the run-on sentence.

"Who is it, maryjane? Anyone that I know?" he asked.

"Steve," I said. "From my office," I said.

Dave closed his eyes, but I could tell that it wasn't from pain but that he was thinking. Then he reached for a phone book.

"Are you looking up lawyers?" I asked him.

He just smiled, no, make that laughed, and shook his head. I listened in shock as he called a locksmith to re-key the house, preventing Mikey from ever barging in again the way he had done earlier. Then he looked at me in all seriousness.

"OK, mj, now what's the bad news?" We both laughed hysterically, our bodies shaking. And then a funny thing happened. As I looked at his shaking body, I noticed that one part of it wasn't shaking, it was growing, growing like in the old days.

"Is that for me, Dave?"

"I've never heard a confession like that before," he replied, with an actual blush.

"Let's not waste it," I said, reaching over and yanking his slacks and underwear down to his ankles. His cock was two-thirds hard, harder than I had seen it in a long time. I gobbled it down immediately and began to get him off before he could lose the erection. His hand caressed the back of my head.

"Ooh, maryjane, you're still the best cock-sucker in the world." I could hear the love in his voice as he grunted and throbbed and spurt down my throat as my mind repeated the love back to him.

But even as I savored and swallowed the sweet cum of Dave's sudden sexual recovery, more likely a temporary recovery, I thought of my lover Steve and of my disloyalty to him by taking care of my husband's arousal. Then I realized that Steve at that very moment was quite possibly busy fucking, or trying to fuck, his daughter Linda. Suddenly I didn't feel so guilty anymore.

Three hours later — I still can't believe that Dave was able to get it up again for a real old-fashioned missionary fuck — I called Steve.

"All is well here, baby. My husband is cool with the two of us. We've changed the locks so that Mikey can't get in anymore without permission. Remind me that I have go give you a new house key in the morning. And maybe you'd like to ask your daughter to join the two of us tomorrow?"

Steve

I slowly walked up the steps to my house, inserted the key into the lock and opened the door, closing it behind me. I walked over to the couch and thought about all of the day's events, from the mind blowing sex I had had with mj, and thinking about how hard she always came, her cunt juices literally ejaculating onto my cock, past it and down my thighs. Almost unaware of it, my cock started to harden, I could feel it getting harder. I concentrated on mj's cunt, and my cock swelled to its full size. I hunched my hips forward, and could feel the fabric of my shorts massage the underside of my cock. 'Jeez, this feels good', I thought.

I snapped back into the real world as I noticed Linda's door open a few inches. The light from her room was shining into the hall. I was about to close her door when I heard a soft moan from her room. A little curious, I looked into her room from the dark hallway and saw her lying on her back. She was wearing a pretty blue Baby Doll nighty. I knew I should say something, but I didn't; I just watched her through the door. Her legs were spread apart slightly, and I saw her pretty brown legs, my eyes traveling up her body to her breasts. Pausing there, I was hypnotized by the cleavage of her brown breasts and how beautiful she was.

Linda's eyes were closed, and she had a headphone on, listening to some music. It was barely audible to me, but it had a soft bass rhythm to it. Linda sighed and moved her hand between her legs. She cupped her mound and slowly started to stroke her slit through the fabric. I could feel my cock getting hard again, and I thought I should go, but my feet were rooted to the floor as if glued there.

Linda moaned again, and with both hands, grasped her full brown breasts and kneaded both of them at the same time. Not satisfied, she sat up, eyes still closed, and with both hands, she pulled the top of her Baby Doll off; her full 34D tits slipped free. Lying down, she slipped the bottoms off, and lay down again, this time with her full brown legs spread far apart. Her hand went down between her legs to rest on her black, trimmed pubic hair. I watched as her fingers opened her lips, and I could see the inside lips, and slowly, her clit came into view as she dipped two fingers into her now wet cunt.

My mind snapped back into reality, and as I started to turn around to leave Linda to herself, I heard her say:

"Dad?"

"Yes Honey, It's me, I just got home."

"Will you come in?"

Opening the door, I noticed that Linda was under her comforter. Her beautiful brown eyes met mine.

"Did you see me a few minutes ago, did you see what I was doing," she murmured.

"I'm sorry Honey; I did see you for a few seconds. Can I ask you something? What were you thinking about just now?"

"I was thinking about you, Daddy" she whispered. Her brown eyes had a look of lust in them,

"What were you thinking about me, Honey?"

"I saw you this morning after you took your shower. I know you didn't realize it, or you would have been wearing a towel or something, but I saw you naked, and saw your entire body for the first time. I couldn't take my eyes off of your body, especially your cock. It was beautiful. I know that I shouldn't be thinking about things like that, but I've been thinking about you all day."

My mouth fell open, and I couldn't say anything. A few moments went by, and I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. I cupped my balls in my left hand, and grasping my cock, stroking it to full erection. I knew that I shouldn't be thinking about my own daughter this way, but it was as if I was hypnotized. All I could see was a beautiful woman in front of me, a beautiful woman who longer seemed to be my daughter.

I walked over to Linda's bed until my knees hit the side of her mattress, and glancing down, I saw her looking at the bulge in my pants. Her small hand reached out, and closed around my hard cock. She looked at me smiling, her brown eyes glowing. My mind was a total blank; there was nothing except Linda.

Her comforter slid down, and I could see that she was still naked; her full brown tits were there, right in front of my eyes. The nipples were a dark brown and as hard as two little acorns.

I felt my hands going to my belt. I opened it and let my pants fall to the floor, along with my shorts. My hard cock sprang up and slapped against my belly. Linda's eyes were glued to the sight as she threw the comforter aside, and it was my turn to gasp as I saw her totally naked. She reclined and spread her legs again, and my eyes were fixed on her trimmed black pubic hairs, this time, glistening with her juices.

Without a word, I joined her on her bed and drew her to me. I could smell Vanilla on her, my favorite scent. Her head lolled back, her mouth opened, and she ran her tongue over her lips.

I felt drawn to her, and leaning forward my lips met hers for the first time. I kissed her. Not a fatherly kiss, but the kiss of a lover. Both of us moaned, feeling our tongues sparring. I pulled her to me, feeling her tits mash against my chest, her nipples hard. Falling back sideways, we were now laying together, her soft, smooth body mashed against mine. I felt her leg go over my thigh, and I felt the head of my cock touch the inside of her soft, upper inner thigh.

"Oh Jeez Honey, you are SO beautiful. I know that I shouldn't but I WANT YOU." That slipped out of my mouth before I even thought about it.

"Daddy, I want you too. I've wanted you for years now. I want that gorgeous cock of yours inside of me. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME."

I kissed her again, this time longer, and hummed into her mouth as she captured my tongue. I rolled her onto her back until I was on top of her, and I felt her legs open. She reached between us; her hand closed around my cock and guided it to her entrance. She rubbed my cock up and down her slit until it opened. I felt the head of my cock against her cunt, just below her clit, and I slowly inched in, slowly, slowly, slowly, until my cock was buried in her hot, wet cunt.

She moved her hips against me, and I moved mine against her for a minute or two until we had a rhythm going. I felt her wrap her legs around me, and hunched her cunt up at me faster. I matched her speed and could hear the wet clap, clap, clap as my balls hit her just below her cunt. The sound almost drove me mad, that wet slapping sound of cock meeting cunt. We fucked like this for almost ten minutes,

"OH DADDY!!! DADDY!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!!! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM" FUCK Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She climaxed, her cunt juice spraying my cock, and out, leaking onto the sheets.

"LINDAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH JEEZ!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO CUM!!! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt the cum spray out of my hard cock, deep into my daughters hot, wet cunt.

Panting, we parted, my cock sliding out of her. We spent several minutes recovering as our breathing slowed. I pulled her to me and kissed her again, again not as her father but as a Lover. Soon, we were asleep in each others arms.

I was sitting at the table the next morning, sipping coffee, when Linda came into the kitchen. It was awkward for several minutes, but the mood in the room changed, as it was as if this was the way it should be.

"Daddy"

"Yes Honey"

"About last night, I'm not sorry. I love you. I know that you have been seeing maryjane, and that's ok with me. You need someone. I'm glad that the cat is out of the bag now. Are you going over to her house today?"

"Yes, I am," I answered.

"Do you care if I go along? I'd like to get to know your lover better myself," she said.

"I'd like nothing better, Honey. I think that mj is going to like you Just Fine. In fact, I know so."

maryjane

Steve rang the doorbell exactly at ten. I ran to it, my pussy dripping, and flung open the door. My lover was alone, smiling. He saw the quizzical look on my face and laughed.

"Don't worry, baby. She had a doctor's appointment; she'll be here in an hour."

He closed the door behind him and I melted into his arms, our mouths locked together and our tongue entangled. One of my hands caressed his ass and the other grasped his groin, hard.

"Hey, mj my lover, you're extra hot this morning. What is it?"

"I'm just remembering the first time we made love together," I said, leading him toward the couch. It was his turn to be curious, since he had expected to head straight for the bedroom.

"Do you remember that first time, Steve?" He nodded, with that faraway dreamy look in his eyes.

"I was scared shitless that day, Steve. It was the first time I had ever cheated on Dave, but I didn't even consider it cheating. But ever since he had started drinking and his cock had lost the ability to stay hard, I had become hornier and hornier. And then one day when I was really climbing the wall, you stopped by my office and asked if I wanted to join you for a cup of coffee.

"I knew that you had been sniffing around, ever since you offered me that ride downtown, and I had already begun to wonder how big and how hard your cock was. I was ripe, Steve, and I had no doubt that you wanted to fuck me. All it took was for you to say the word."

"I didn't want to fuck you, maryjane, I wanted to make love to you," he interrupted.

"Oh, bullshit. You didn't know me well enough to make love. I was just a cunt for you to stick your cock into." He blushed in confession and I continued.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.