Naturist School Counselor - Cover

Naturist School Counselor

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 4: A Turbulent Day

Aside from counselors, most people don't go nude on their first day. Apparently Alison couldn't stand being shown up by her big brother, so she had not only gone nude but was proudly showing off her pierced nipples! She was even letting people touch them! I'd hoped that, like 'Screaming Ali, ' the rumors had been wrong, but there was no mistaking the metallic gleam shining off the barbells that pierced horizontally through her nipples.

More disturbing was that I found the sight perversely erotic. Not only had she blossomed into a young woman, but her pierced nipples drew my eye and forced me to see her as more than just my little sister. I felt a stirring in my loins, but angrily brushed these thoughts aside as I strode towards her.

Julie was still by my side, and Katie angled across to join us, but was too late. As I approached Ali met me half way, saw my angry face and cupped her breasts.

"Do you like?" she teased.

"Why on earth did you do that?"

"You can't wear scandalous clothes at a nudist camp and I couldn't let my reputation slide just because I'm naked."

"But you mutilated your breasts!" I gasped. "That's just barbaric!"

Katie finally joined us and chimed in, "I don't know, I think they look kind of cute."

"Thanks!" Ali beamed, turning so that the studs flashed in the sun. "Want to touch them?"

"Oh, that's gross," I muttered when Katie tentatively reached out to fondle Ali's breasts.

"Chuck, you're being an ass!" Katie glared at me and steered Ali away for a private chat.

Julie shot me a reproachful look. "It's her choice, and getting a rise out of you is probably exactly what she wanted."

"How can it possibly be her choice? She's not 18 so she can't legally get a piercing without our parents' permission."

Narrowing her eyes, Julie glared at me. "It's her body and she damn well has the right to do with it as she pleases. How would you like it if I started telling you what to do?"

"I'm not telling her..."

"Yes, you are," she huffed. "While I may not agree with her choice, it's still her choice to make. Now, you can either be a good big brother and help her make more informed choices, or you can keep trying to tell her what to do and make your already strained relationship even worse."

With that Julie left me stammering in her wake. I don't know where that came from, but I was cold and cranky as I trudged back to Boys Camp to get a sweatshirt.


My mood hadn't improved by the time I headed inside for dinner. Julie and Katie were nowhere to be found and I was resigned to eat alone when the Twins joined me. Joce sat beside me, her knee occasionally touching mine, but otherwise keeping her distance as Nyx ran the show.

"We're so glad you came," Nyx purred. "We've wanted to see you naked for years!"

Nyx took the seat opposite, and although I suspected she was trying to seduce me, she played the role of a concerned friend perfectly. Throughout the meal she got me talking about my 'crazy sister' and even helped me vent. Nyx was a good listener, but there was a hungry look in her eye that set me on edge. I think I would have asked them to leave if it weren't for Joce's soothing touch. Joce didn't say much, but her presence had a calming effect.

After dinner I wandered aimlessly around camp as I waited for everyone else to change. Camp hosted a dance on the first night with a new school and, by tradition, all of the campers went clothed while all of the counselors went nude. I suppose it was to help the new school adjust to going nude and give them an opportunity to meet their partners in a more neutral setting, but it also meant I was one of the only people on the Green.

My spirits were lifted when Katie joined my bench, but she didn't look happy.

When the silence threatened to get awkward, I explained, "I didn't think Ali would ever do something so extreme."

"Piercing your nipples is hardly extreme," she said with a sigh, turning towards me. "Why are you so upset?"

"Because she's doing it for attention. What happens when slutty clothes and pierced nipples aren't enough to keep the rumors flying?"

"She's not a slut."

"I know that," I growled. "But she feeds off the attention her reputation generates and it's not healthy."

"Have you talked to her about that?"

"Would it do any good? She obviously doesn't want my advice."

"I think she still values your opinion, but you're not very good at offering advice."

"What do you mean?"

"It's her nipples and they're already pierced so it's kind of a moot point"

"But..."

"What's more important, the fact that she has pierced nipples, or why she felt the need to pierce her nipples?"

"The reason, of course," I grumped.

"Then debate that. Don't keep harassing her about what she wears or does, but focus on why you think that type of behavior is unhealthy."

"That's what I was trying to do."

"There's a huge difference between offering your opinion and telling someone what to do."

"I guess."

Katie could sense there was something more. Taking my hand, she asked, "What is it about Ali that's really bothering you?"

"Look, it's kind of embarrassing," I sighed. "It's not just her attitude and ... stuff. It's that every time I look at her I'm constantly reminded that, well, she's kind of a hottie."

"Well, duh!" Katie teased. "She's totally gorgeous! What I wouldn't give to have her hips."

"What? No way, I like your curves."

"Of course you do, but do you have any idea how hard it is to find jeans that fit?"

I didn't know what to say and waited for her to continue.

"Look, you're a guy. I'd be more concerned if you didn't find Ali attractive, but try to think of it from her perspective. She's matured a lot in the last year and that can be a very scary. The last thing she needs is for you to push her away."

"But she's my sister!"

"So what? I'm sure there are a lot of girls you think are cute. Things would probably be a whole lot easier if you treated Ali like a close, but not datable, friend. Warn her if you think she's doing something stupid, but at the same time don't be afraid to let her know if she looks cute."

When I didn't reply, she continued, "Girls can always use more compliments."

"Yeah, I hear you, but..."

"Yeah, Ali's pretty pissed right now, but Julie and I will talk to her."

"Thanks."

"No problem, just try to learn something this time as I'm not going to get involved the next time you act like an ass."

She said it in a sweet voice, but I could tell she was serious. Still, I was ready to move on to lighter topics.

"Yes, ma'am," I teased, pulling her close. It felt good when she scooted towards me and melded herself to my side.

"I wish we could stay out here or go get some alone time, but we really should go help set up for with the dance."

"Hmm," I agreed as we stood up.

"We're supposed to mostly dance with the campers tonight and I want you to have fun, but think about what I said, okay?"

"Sure thing, Babes," I agreed, squeezing her one last time before we moved apart and headed towards the main hall.

The dance was quite enjoyable. Katie and I had taken several swing lessons together over the past year, so it was fun to show off and Julie squealed every time I dipped her. Thinking back on my own first night at camp I did my best to dance with any girl who was standing by herself. A couple refused my invitation, but most were more than eager to dance. Julie and Katie seemed to duck out early, but I was distracted by The Twins shameless flirting. Nyx turned bright red after brushing up against me during one of the slow songs, yet she never stopped grinding against me.

I felt much more relaxed when I finally headed back to Boys Camp, and lay awake for what felt like hours contemplating Katie's words. It was going to be hard seeing my little sister with pierced nipples, but I vowed to give Katie's suggestion a shot and try treating her more like a peer.


Tuesday - Day 2 of 8 at camp, October 21th
I woke up with the sun the following morning, but was too warm and comfortable to get out of bed. It was peaceful listening to my cabin slumber around me and I was startled when the morning reveille blasted through the trees. Almost as one my cabin jolted awake, but only a brave few ventured into the brisk morning air.

After making sure everyone was up, I tried to set a good example by grabbing a sweatshirt and boldly taking off for the communal shower. The cold air was having quite an effect on my cock, but every guy entering the locker room was equally shriveled and thankfully the girls didn't comment. After looking around for Katie or Julie, I ended up showering with a bunch of girls from Union High. Aside from Rhianna and Saba I didn't recognize any of them.

Rhianna cast a sympathetic look at my shriveled member. "Want me to help warm you up?"

It was clear by the pained look on several of the guy's faces that she had made this joke before and most looked eager to hear how a counselor would respond.

"Maybe I'm already warm?" I laughed, turning on the water and stepping under the scalding spray.

"You were a whole lot bigger yesterday when Julie was grinding against you," she smirked.

Her attitude rubbed me the wrong way and, while I didn't know how to help her change, it wasn't hard for me to take her down a notch or two.

"And you are a whole lot more attractive when you're not trying to embarrass me."

Rhianna's eyes narrowed, and I swear there was an indrawn breath from the rest of the people in the shower. Apparently lacking a comeback, she snatched the soap from Saba and sensuously lathered her breasts and legs. The sight of the water running in rivulets off her blonde hair was enthralling, but with her attitude I would have found just about any other girl more attractive.

"Flaunting your charms isn't going to get me warm either," I teased, reaching for my own bar of soap.

Rhianna glared at me, then turned towards Saba and demanded, "Wash my back."

Saba didn't comment as she moved to comply. I was surprised when Saba's hands drifted forward to occasionally stroke Rhianna's nipples. Saba winked at me, pulled back her arm, and smacked Rhianna on the ass. Hard.

"Ow, you witch!" Rhianna shrieked, whirling on Saba.

"Camp rules," Saba sang, still smiling at me. "You can't demand things of others."

"You'll pay for that," Rhianna whispered.

"I'm looking forward to it," Saba agreed.

Things were tense as I finished up my shower. Unfortunately my locker was only a few away from Rhianna's and she continued to glare at me as we got dressed. I didn't want her to leave angry and felt the need to explain myself.

"We don't need bullies at camp."

"I was just being honest," she snapped.

"Well, most people wouldn't tease others about stuff they can't control."

"I'm not like most people."

"Obviously," I agreed, glancing at Saba.

"You don't know me," she hissed, slamming her locker and storming out of the room.

I raised an eyebrow when Saba waited for Rhianna to leave then moved closer.

"It's complicated," Saba said with a shrug. "We both like boys, but we also have each other. It isn't exclusive, but it works for us. Normally Rhianna wouldn't be so bold in public, but she wants you. Unfortunately Katie made it very clear she can't have you and it's pissing her off."

"Katie did what?"

Saba ignored my question. "I can usually keep her in control, but your antagonism isn't helping."

"I'm not going to indulge her when she's acting like a brat."

"I'm not asking you to, but could you try not to purposely piss her off?"

"I'll try, but no promises."

"Thanks!" she chirped. "Now I better go calm her down before she kills some innocent bystander."

I was left shaking my head as Saba rushed out of the locker room.


Katie met me just outside of the dining hall. I suspected something was up when she suggested that we wait for Julie to join us before heading inside. I couldn't figure out why she was wearing a full-zippered sweatshirt until she winked at me then made a production of yawning and stretching her arms above her head. My eyes were drawn to the hem as it crept up to expose her neatly trimmed slit.

"No peeking," she teased as she unzipped the top so that it revealed plenty of cleavage and just barely covered her nipples. I was speechless when Julie joined us and copied Katie's performance.

"Yep, I think he likes our outfits," Julie laughed, elbowing me in the ribs. "But I'm starving!"

No peeking seemed to be the theme of the morning. The Twins caused quite a scene when they showed up nude to class and proceeded to tease the hell out of me. Well, Nyx did at least. Joce looked at me, spread her legs slightly, and waited for me to respond. When I didn't, she shrugged and focused on class. Nyx, on the other hand, seemed to interpret my lack of reaction as a personal challenge and went out of her way to flirt with me. It got to the point where Miss Romero actually changed her lecture to highlight the virtues of subtle flirting before Nyx finally noticed she was being a little too obvious.

Julie and I met Katie for lunch and afterwards I helped one of the other counselors from Union saddle up the horses. Once the horses were tacked up and ready to go I was free to hang out on the Green. By mid-afternoon it had warmed up, but the girls were still wearing full-zippered sweatshirts or button down shirts. Most of the button shirts looked like guy's dress shirts and I assumed they 'stole' them from their partners. Yet I wasn't about to complain as the girls left just enough covered that even I was tempted to peek when they leaned forward to pick something up.

I spotted Katie and Alison on the Green engrossed in a whispered conversation. Katie shooed me away when I started walking towards them, so instead I angled towards my customary spot in the shade. I was just starting to relax when the Twins showed up.

"You're so tense," Nyx sighed, taking my hand as Joce began to knead my shoulders.

"Hmm, that feels good," I agreed, leaning into Joce's hands. I was almost able to forget they were nude until Joce pressed her naked breasts against my back.

Not to be outdone, Nyx knelt in front of me and began to massage my hands and arms. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by the sight of Nyx's perky breasts and lightly haired slit. Glancing over her shoulder I nearly smiled when I saw Ali glaring at us, but when Katie winked at me and I decided to indulge the Twins attention.

While Nyx's display was distracting, I managed to stay mostly soft by focusing on what was going on down on the Green. The Twins and Ali weren't the only people from my school who'd gone nude. Eventually Ali stopped talking with Katie, yet with each new nude girl that entered the Green the number of guys swarming around them diminished. Her pierced nipples couldn't keep the boys attention indefinitely and I could tell that it grated on her when Mr. Johnson strode nude onto the Green and became an instant celebrity.

The cheers from the Green drew Nyx away and she gave up trying to win me over.

"I'm not going to wait forever," Nyx huffed as she stalked off to join Ali.

"But I will," Joce whispered, patting me on the back before leaving as well.

Not long after the Twins left Katie joined me in the shade. My eyes kept drifting towards Ali as she struggled to maintain her spot as the center of attention. Sometimes she seemed to be comparing the guys around her to me, yet she frowned every time I caught her staring in my direction.

"Give it time," Katie remarked, noticing the direction of my gaze.

"What?"

"I talked to her and think she understands your ... concern, but she's still sorting things out."

"What do you mean?"

"You remember our conversation last night?" When I nodded, she continued, "Well, I think Ali has a bit of a crush on you, only recently you haven't reacted the way she thought you would, and it hurts."

"Oh."

"Yeah, a lot of people seem to be having problems understanding you today," she remarked, glancing towards where Rhianna was also glaring at me. "But I think Julie will talk with Ali later to help smooth things over, so it would probably be best to just give it time."

"I guess."

"Good," she nodded, as if I'd agreed. "Because I'm worried about Mr. Johnson."

"What's up?"

"He's not happy."

"People don't always have to be happy."

"It's like he's really hurting, but doesn't want anyone else to know."

"Maybe he's just in a funk?"

"Maybe, but he's been in a funk a lot lately."

"Hmm, I'm not sure what we could do to help, but I'll keep an eye on him."

"Yeah, me too," Katie agreed. "But that still leaves this afternoon to discuss."

"Are you going to join us?"

"I wish!" she sighed. "But Julie insisted that you have another afternoon alone."

"I thought she might."

"Look, you know how I get at naturist camps, right?

"Yeah," I agreed with a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Well, this is worse than when we were at Cedar Creek Naturist Park over the summer."

Thinking fast, I asked, "I thought you had some alone time with Julie last night?"

"You knew about that?"

"No, but I did notice you left early and you just confirmed my guess."

"Oh, I hate you!" she huffed with a smile. "But I'm so horny I could die!"

"Then go take care of things."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.