Naturist School Counselor - Cover

Naturist School Counselor

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 2: Settling into Camp

Thursday evening, October 16th
Ali stormed into the house just before dinner. I tried to talk to her while we set the table, but she ignored me and gave me the cold shoulder. Dad had barely set his fork down signaling the end of the meal when she asked to be excused and raced out of the room. I cringed when she slammed her bedroom door.

Dad sighed and glanced at Mom before turning his steely gaze on me. During the day Dad worked downtown at First Citizens Bank and, after managing a team of accountants, he didn't want come home to more bickering.

"I take it you finally told Ali you were going to camp?"

I nodded and, though he hadn't raised his voice, I could feel his disappointment.

"If you want me to treat you like an adult, then you need to act like one. I refuse to have people slamming doors in my house. I expect you to clear things up by morning."

"Yes, Sir."

From experience I knew it would be pointless to try to talk to Ali before she'd calmed down. Although it wasn't my turn, I offered to do the dishes and bring the horses in for the night. Dad would probably have asked me to do it as penance, but seemed to appreciate the fact that I'd volunteered.

After finishing in the kitchen I headed out to the barn. It was warm enough that most of the horses would spend the night in the lower pasture, but the older mares were waiting for me in the barn and were eager to get their evening grain. The routine of getting them in the proper stalls helped clear my head and by the time I'd finished I felt ready to talk to Ali.

I knocked on Ali's door and was surprised by the bitterness in her voice when she told me to go away. It was a good thing it was me and not Mom or Dad as she would have been grounded for the rest of the month.

"Ali, please, I came to apologize. Can I come in?"

Even through the door I heard her sigh. There was a loud click as she unlatched the lock, but didn't open the door.

"It's not too late for you to stay home," she spat as I entered the room.

Ali was beautiful in her anger. Arms cross beneath her breasts, she was dressed in one of my old t-shirts. While we weren't casual with nudity, I'd seen her 'pajamas' often enough that it barely fazed me to when the shirt crept up so that I could clearly see her panties as she perched on the edge of her bed. I did a double take when I realized her nipples seemed to be trying to poke a hole through the thin material of her shirt, but the house was a little colder than normal.

She noticed the direction of my gaze and thrust her shoulders back. I was forced to admit that my little sister was blossoming into a young woman. It had been a long time since I truly looked at Ali, but it was hard to think of her as anything other than my little sister. I knew it would be difficult, but I took a deep breath and tried to treat her as an equal.

"Look, I shouldn't have sprung this on you, but I didn't know how to bring it up when you've been so crabby these last couple of weeks."

"I haven't been crabby," she snapped, then hesitated.

"We don't always get along, but you've been acting weird lately. Are you really that upset about me going to camp or is there something else?"

"You weren't supposed to be there."

"So?"

"This is so unfair," she huffed, tossing her hair to the side. "Camp's going to be hard enough without you there."

"It's not like you have anything to be ashamed of. I mean, I was fat and awkward last year and had a great time."

"You're still awkward," she teased, and for the first time there was a faint smile on her lips.

"What did you say?" I mock glared.

"Nothing!" She smiled, but she still seemed angry.

The conversation drifted into an awkward silence. I could tell by the look in her eye that Ali knew she couldn't change my mind, yet she wasn't one to just give up completely. She made me sweat it out for a few minutes before offering a compromise.

"Since you're obviously going whether I want you to or not, you have to promise me one thing."

"What?"

"What happens at camp stays at camp."

It was a reasonable request and was actually something I wanted to bring up since I doubt Mom would understand about me and Julie. But I didn't want to sound too eager.

"Be more specific."

"If you tell the 'Rents anything about camp I get to kick you in the balls."

"And if you tell them anything?"

"I won't."

If it had been anyone else I would have scoffed, but Ali always kept her word.

"Deal," I agreed. "But you've got to lighten up."

"What?" she huffed.

"See, you're doing it again. Mom and Dad are pissed at me because they think I'm to blame, but you can't be grouchy all the time without at least giving them a good excuse."

"Maybe I'm on my period."

I just rolled my eyes. Last year that would have ended the discussion but, since camp and dating Katie, I wasn't going to let her use that as an excuse.

"For two weeks? Have you told Mom? Maybe you should see your doctor?"

"Maybe you should..."

I'm not sure how she was going to finish that sentence, but she paused when I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, these last couple of weeks have been harder than I expected, but ... I'll try to be less cranky."

"Thanks."

It was clearly time for me to leave, but I still had once last question.

Biting my lip, I hedged, "Katie mentioned something weird this afternoon and I was wondering if ... um, have you and the Twins ever... ?"

"Ever what?" she asked it with an innocent expression, but there was a twinkle in her eyes that reminded me of the look Katie gave me when I asked glaringly obvious question.

"Um, never mind. Have a good night, Sis."

"You too, Bro."

My mind was in turmoil as I backed out of the room and softly shut the door. The thought of Ali and the Twins was just wrong, and yet ... wow. I couldn't decide whether to be aroused or disgusted with myself for being aroused, but one thing was certain: Camp was going to be interesting.


Saturday late afternoon, October 18th
I threw the TV remote down on the couch with a sigh. Naturist School training had gone well, and it had been fun going over the week's lesson plan with Miss Romero, but I couldn't help feeling left out. Julie could barely contain her enthusiasm towards the end and Katie looked equally excited when they left for the adult store.

Hardly even watching the TV, I was slowly working myself into a funk when there was a knock at the front door. I waited a solid minute for someone else to get it before lumbering off the couch.

I was pleased to find Katie standing on the front porch.

"Hey there, handsome," she chirped before pulling me down for a kiss. "Why the long face?"

"Um, nothing," I mumbled, slowly cheering up.

"Good, because I got us a new toy, want to try it out?" she asked while waving a small black a small bag.

"It can't be very big."

"I know, isn't it cute?" she asked, removing an egg shaped Laya Spot vibrator. "You seemed intimidated by Rabbit, so I wanted to get something we could both enjoy."

"Katie, my parents are home," I hissed reaching for the toy and bag.

I must have touched one of the buttons as the toy suddenly went crazy. For something so small I was impressed by its intensity, but the front porch was not the place to be playing with it.

"Just push the minus button, silly," she giggled, as she shut off the toy and stuffed it back in the bag. "Want to go test it out?"

I did, but was suspicious. There was something about the way she was glowing that just didn't fit. It was almost like ... no way.

"Why are there already batteries in it?"

Katie started to reply, then caught herself and blushed.

"So I take it you girls had fun shopping?"

She nodded, then stepped close and ground against my leg.

"We had fun, but she's not you."

"My parents are home!"

"So?" she purred. "Think you can give me a ride home?"

There were a lot of things I wanted to give her, but first we needed to get someplace more private.

"Let me go ask."

I dashed into the house and found Mom in the kitchen.

"Mom, can I drive Katie home?"

"Oh, is that who's on the front porch? Why didn't she come in to say hello?"

"I think she's in a hurry."

"Didn't you have training together this afternoon? Why didn't you give her a ride then?"

"Um, she had to help out one of the other counselors after class."

"And now she needs a ride home?"

"Yeah."

Mom raised an eyebrow, but I really didn't have a good excuse and knew better than to lie.

"Dinner's in an hour," she sighed. "I know I told you to be honest, but can't you be a little more discreet?"

There still didn't seem to be a safe reply, so I just waited for her to continue.

"As long as you're back in time for dinner I won't tell your father why it took you an hour to drive Katie home when she only lives 15 minutes away."

"Thanks Mom!" I shouted over my shoulder as I raced outside.


"Dude, your Mom's so cool," Katie gushed as we thundered along in my truck.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It sure beats sneaking around, and she knows you're on the pill."

"I wonder if they'll be as understanding about Ali?"

"I doubt it."

"Why, isn't she on the pill?"

"Yeah, but..."

"If she hasn't already, Ali's going to have sex soon whether you like it or not. So you might as well accept it and move on."

Accepting it was the last thing on my mind and I felt my knuckles ache as I gripped the steering wheel.

"Chuck, we've already talked about being overprotective. Now, are you going to relax, or do you need a little help?"

She took my hand, rubbed it against her breast, then placed it firmly on her mound.

"If you're lucky, Ali's not the only one who will get laid at camp."

"Why do you have to keep bringing that up?"

"Because I don't want you growling at camp. Now, relax!"

I wanted to protest, but there was something in Katie's voice that caused me to pause. She was probably right, and there probably wasn't anything I could do about it, but that didn't mean I had to be happy about it.

"Can we take the first turn off?" she asked, a trace of need in her voice.

We'd long ago discovered an unpaved back road that shaved a good five minutes off the trip to Katie's house that had the added benefit of several discreet turn offs. Most people avoided the road because of the pot holes, but in my truck you hardly noticed them.

"I thought you had fun shopping?" I teased as I turned onto a barely detectable driveway and parked behind some trees.

"We did, but there's no privacy in a sex shop and I'm not going to make out with a girl for the first time in the back seat of a car," she huffed through gritted teeth.

"What about a truck?"

"If I wasn't so horny, I'd..."

I kissed her before she could finish that thought. It was nice how she tried to resist, but then melted into my kiss. We were both panting when Katie eased her seat back and hurriedly removed her jeans. While my parents gave us a lot of leeway, we tried not to flaunt our activities and used my truck nearly as often as my room.

"Leave them on," she insisted as I struggled with my belt.

When I got between her legs I noticed that her panties were completely soaked. The fact that she'd left them on meant that she wanted me to see. Pulling them aside I used my cock to briefly tease her clit before coating it with her juices.

"You're going to have such an awesome time at camp," she hissed as I slowly bottomed out.

"I'm having an awesome time right now."

It felt weird to still be wearing my jeans, but she didn't seem to mind and it was kind of hot to be mostly dressed.

"I'm going to miss this," Katie groaned, grinding her hips against mine.

"What?"

"Chuck, Julie's a virgin and she deserves a partner who can give her his full attention. That means that for at least the first couple of days at camp she's going to be your girlfriend."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I gasped.

"Does it feel like I'm breaking up with you?" she asked, using her pussy to squeeze my cock.

At my confused look she asked, "Do you love me?"

"Of course!"

"Would you leave me?"

"No way!"

"Good." She nodded. "I trust you."

As our eyes met I felt a spark fly between us. I think Katie felt it as well as she ground her hips against mine. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, reveling in our newfound sense of intimacy, but I never wanted it to end.

Eventually I glanced at my watch. I bit back a curse and started to pull away.

"Please," Katie begged as she grabbed hold of my hips.

"But we're late."

"But I'm so close!"

I felt my resolve crumbling when she started using her pussy to milk my cock. I hadn't seen her this horny since we visited Cedar Creek naturist park over the summer. Throwing caution to the wind I allowed nature to take over and was soon thrusting like an animal in heat.

"Yes!" she cried and, moments later, I felt her stiffen as her pussy pulsed around me.

"Mind if I keep going?" I panted.

"Baby, you feel so good you can do whatever you want."

She smiled up at me when I continued my rapid thrusts. Completely focused on my own pleasure I think we were both surprised that she had a mini-orgasm when I came.

"Julie's going to owe me big time..." She sighed as we slowly recovered.

"What?"

"I said you are amazing."

She somehow managed to stretch beneath me. I didn't want to pull away, but we really were late. Even through the steamed windows I could see that it was already growing dark.

I frantically rearranged my clothes then got us back on the road. Katie seemed to take her time getting dressed and was just zipping up her jeans when we approached her house.

"That was awesome," she purred, leaning over to kiss my cheek. Almost as an afterthought she asked, "Would you mind if I hung out with Julie sometime?"

"You hardly need my permission to hang out with Julie."

"Well, we're not just going to hang out." She blushed.

At first I wasn't sure how to respond as I rolled up to the curb outside Katie's house. The idea of Katie and another girl was still disturbing, yet incredibly hot. Remembering our earlier conversation I decided to use her words against her.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course!" she smirked.

"Would you leave me?"

"No way!"

"Good." I nodded. "I trust you."

"Excellent, so I'll see you tomorrow?"

I glanced at the clock and made a face.

"I'd love to, but Mom's going to be pissed that I'm late, and you've seen how much homework we have to make up for missing next week's classes."

"You're not that late. Maybe we could study together?"

"I'll ask, but no promises."

She leaned over for a quick kiss then hopped out of the truck.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" she cried before slamming the door.

The drive home passed in a blur. I think I set a new speed record, but my mind really wasn't on the drive. Thoughts of Julie, Katie, and I in every possible combination raced through my mind as I dodged potholes and then dashed into the house.

Mom glanced at my crotch then smirked at me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Chuck, I thought I told you to be discreet?" she teased. "Luckily I ran out of milk and sent your father out to get more. But he should be home any minute so you might want to change."

I looked down and was surprised to see the large wet spot Katie had left on me.

"Um, thanks Mom," I stammered, blushing furiously as I dashed to my room.


Monday - Day 1 of 8 at camp, October 20th
It felt weird to be driven to school, but Mom didn't want me to park the truck in the student lot all week. In a way I was glad for the reprieve as it gave me a few minutes to gather my thoughts before I had to not only start acting like a counselor, but also as Julie's partner.

After some intense negotiations, Mom allowed Katie to come over and study. While we really did have a lot of work to do, Katie seemed tired and we spent most of the time talking about Julie. I wasn't sure how to feel, but Katie was adamant that Julie deserved my full attention. I doubted Katie and I could really go back to being "just friends," but I promised to try.

I was worried how everyone else would react. Katie and I were one of the more visible school couples, so the fact that we weren't partners was going to draw attention. Add to it Katie's insistence that I give Julie my full attention and it might stir things up. Katie promised to smooth things over with the other counselors, but I wasn't convinced that all of the students would be too distracted by camp to care about us. At the very least Ali was already suspicious about Julie studying nude with us, and I could only imagine how thrilled the Twins would be to see that I might be back on the dating market.

Thinking of Ali, I was glad that we were back on speaking terms, but she still seemed aloof. My relationship with her had been strained these last couple of years, it was like she became a totally different person when she started high school. She'd never been a wallflower, but in high school she was suddenly a social butterfly. Everybody knew her and several guys claimed to have dated her, yet aside from parties I'd never heard about her going on dates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.