Wizard's Legacy - Cover

Wizard's Legacy

Copyright© 2008 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Paul and Denise know nothing of their past. Orphaned as infants, they must discover their heritage. Discovery can be as perilous as it is interesting, as they come into their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

Cheryl met us at the door, and her folks treated us like long lost family. Both of her parents had been born in Italy, and had come to America when they were in their twenties. Cheryl and her siblings had been born in Baltimore. They had a small restaurant there, but had tired of the competition from the chain stores, and the crowded city. They'd sure be one of a kind here. We had one drive-in and a diner, that was it.

The girls were anxious to try it out, and before I knew what hit me, I got drafted to help put the final touches on the place. They had bought a building that used to house a hardware store, and it would be plenty big enough. All that really needed to be done was the setting up of the tables, and some minor painting. The grand opening was only two weeks away, and my help insured the family would be invited for the first meal.

The Piettos had seven children, and Cheryl was the youngest. Only two of her siblings moved with them. Both were her sisters, and they would be the waitresses. Carlotta was nineteen, and Diana was twenty-two. The other four had stayed in Baltimore.

They sure liked to hug, too! Even Mr. Pietto, which was kind of strange. I enjoyed the one Cheryl gave me, but she still had on that baggy dress. I wasn't going to say anything, but Ann did.

"With the way I'm put together", explained Cheryl, "I can't find clothes. I'd love to wear jeans and stuff, but the only ones long enough are for boys. I tried those, but the ones that might work wouldn't go over my hips. We can't exactly afford a tailor, so this is all I have."

Ann lit up like a Christmas tree, and replied "You definitely need to visit, then! My mom has a sewing machine, and she knows how to use it. She absolutely loves making stuff, too. Why don't you plan to stay the weekend? It might take a while."

Cheryl's parents agreed, and mom didn't mind being volunteered. In fact, she got right down to work. In less than an hour, she had a description of Cheryl, and had taken an inventory of her material and supplies. We were presented with a list of the extra things she wanted us to pick up after school tomorrow, too. I think the poor lady had been in withdrawal, since we always bought our clothes. I didn't even know she could sew.

Cheryl surprised us when we saw her. The facade was gone, and the real her was on display. She explained that very few people had noticed her, and those who had, were easily convinced they hadn't. She seemed glad to get rid of it. She had also somehow gotten her schedule changed, and was now in all of Bernie's classes. She was a year ahead of me, too.

We barely made it to the fabric store before it closed. We had all been helping the Piettos at their new place. That allowed me to be a little sneaky, too. A whispered question to Mrs. Pietto was all it took. No self-respecting cowgirl would be caught without a decent pair of boots, after all. I talked to mom, and she agreed. She promised that dad would see to it.


"Damn, damn, and triple damn! Where in the seven layers in hell did they go now! Gone, all of them gone, even the new one! I must get closer, but I will need to triangulate the position. Where to go ... Yes, that will do ... Seattle! Sooner or later, they'll surface again, and I'll be ready. They can't hide forever!"


That night, we did some research on the rings, amulets, and robes. It required a spell to produce them, and a powerful one at that. It almost drained my reserves, but we had three new sets when I was done. Two of those were immediately 'tuned'

The amulets were the most interesting. Ann's had a bird on it, while Bernie's seemed to have a large cat. We still didn't know what the animals indicated. I was exhausted when I went to sleep. My dreams were really strange, too. It was like they weren't my own, or something. Cheryl was in all of them, and if it was my imagination at work, it was very detailed. That wasn't the weird part. That was the fact that the dream seemed to be from Cheryl's perspective, and I was the central character. They were very explicit, and extremely vivid. The result was something I hadn't experienced in a long time. I couldn't remember my last 'wet dream'! It surprised the girls, too. They pried the story out of me, finally.

"That was her dream!", surmised Denise. "She was dreaming of you, and somehow you got pulled in! I'd bet on it!"

"If that's the case", I gasped, "I'm going to need help. If we ever do hook up, and she really is like that, it could kill me!"

They thought that was hilarious, but I wasn't joking. I decided to show them what I meant. I had been studying Spirit, and thought I knew how to do what I planned. I made love to each of them, and had them drop all their shields. I made sure to protect the room, though.

I began with Bernie, and read her thoughts. This allowed me to not only push all of her buttons, but fulfill several of her secret desires. I knew what she really wanted, as soon as she did. The results were spectacular. She had a crashing orgasm that was so intense, she passed out. By the time she came to, the other two were out cold. That pretty much removed any doubts they might have had on the subject.

I learned a few interesting items along the way. I knew Bernie liked a little rough treatment, but twisting her nipples and swatting her ass would have never entered my mind. Neither would shoving two fingers up Ann's tight little backside when she came, and biting her neck. The real surprise was Denise, though. I never realized she liked anal sex that much, and the other trick was something else. She had the easiest G-spot to find, and tickling that as I exploded deep inside her bowels, really got to her. She was out the rest of the night.

After healing my back in the morning, we took a very needed shower. As I dressed in my black jeans and equally dark t-shirt, I wondered if there was any way around the wardrobe thing. People were bound to notice sooner or later. When we got to school, Cheryl was waiting. After our morning hug, I mentioned the outfit issue.

"That's strange", she admitted, "but why not do what I did?"

I smacked myself in the head, and tried it. It worked fine, but I didn't realize it at first. I still saw black, but everyone else saw blue jeans and a Doors t-shirt. With that dilemma solved, I asked Cheryl if she had slept well.

She blushed, and squeaked "Uh huh".

The other girls laughed and Bernie said "We did too, thanks to you!"

We had to split up then, so Bernie was left to explain. When we met up at lunch, Cheryl turned red every time I looked at her. Finally she whispered "I'm sorry. I told you I have a hard time controlling things. That's never happened before, though. I didn't even know that could happen. Are you mad?"

"Not only no", I answered "but hell, no! I kind of wish it hadn't been a dream though. Are you really like that?"

"Beats me", she sighed. "I've never done anything, much less most of the stuff I remember from last night. Heck, I've never even thought of doing half of those things. It's embarrassing!"

Part of what I said must not have registered, until now. Her eyes got big, and she gasped "Did you say you wished it had been real? Are you shitting me?"

Ann answered for me. "Oh, he's serious enough, and so are we. If you're so inclined, more than jeans can be 'fitted' this weekend. We'll even help hold you down, if you'd like."

"He told you that!?", she gasped, "Oh, shit. Now I'm really embarrassed!"

"Don't be", Denise replied. "Thanks to you, he knows all of our little fantasies, too. I mean that literally. Thanks. I just wish we knew his."

They put their heads together after that, so I missed the rest of it. The giggling made me nervous, though. They were up to something, I was sure of it.

There was one thing about the dream experience that disturbed me greatly, and I had to ask "How could you possibly have connected with me, when we were both shielded? That isn't supposed to happen, and if it did, is something wrong with our spell?"

That was a conversation stopper! Needless to say, if our shields could be penetrated that easily, they were worse than useless.

It was Denise who came up with the only reason we thought likely. When I had walked Cheryl through her shield spell, I had been holding both of her hands in mine. It seemed the most likely also, because none of the others had been involved in the experience. If it was so, it seems as if we had somehow linked our shields together. The idea had possibilities so, as a test, we had Cheryl recreate her shield without any contact with us.

The weather was reasonable when we got home, and there was still two hours of daylight left. I was surprised when Diablo didn't complain too much about being neglected, until I heard 'I don't like snow up to my balls any more than you do. A nice warm barn is much more comfortable, thank you!'

We had a nice run. It felt great to sit in the saddle again, after so long. When we got upstairs that night, the girls started taking measurements. I asked why, and the answer almost made me wish I hadn't.

"The bed ain't big enough", complained Ann. "Pa said there would be seven of us, plus you. It's already gettin' a mite crowded in there, and we need some room to maneuver. Cheryl probably won't get to be here all the time, but she'll be here enough for it to matter. We haven't even met number five yet, but seein' as you seem to attract the tall ones, we need more space."

I guess she had a point. Ann wasn't exactly short, at five-seven, but she was the runt by about three inches. I conceded the point, but wondered where we would ever find a bed bigger than the one we had.

"We're gonna make it", Ann informed me. "You men folk are doin' the frame, and mom's helping us with a big ol' feather mattress. Only one thing worries me."

I was stupid enough to ask, and she said "They're mighty soft, and it's not gonna be easy for you to pound our poor little pussies as hard as I like it."

Several suggestions followed her comment. They ranged from her sleeping on the floor, to various positions she might try. She didn't like the floor idea very much, but was anxious to try the position angle.

Cheryl rode with us when we left school on Friday. Mom wanted to get an early start, and jumped right in on the measurements as soon as we walked in the door. By the time we finished the chores, she was hard at work at her sewing machine. The girls got the hint, and started supper.

I wasn't invited to help, so I went looking for grandpa and dad. I found them in the equipment shed, working on a tractor. They were happy to have another set of hands. We passed the time before dinner changing the plugs and oil.

The food was great. I'd never had Veal Parmesan before, but I wanted it again. Mom raved over it too, which caused Cheryl to blush. She had made it using one of her family's recipes. Now I knew they'd have some regular customers!

Mom corralled Cheryl for a fitting afterwards, but by the time the dishes were done, so was she. We had some time to kill after that. One of the shows I never missed was on at ten, but between the news and when Dean Martin started, I didn't care much for anything on the tube. We went to our room to get to know Cheryl better.

She freaked out when she saw the bed, especially the little addition one sneaky person had added. One of the girls had tied ropes to all four corners of the thing. As a garnish, there was a riding crop in the middle.

I'm sure it was meant to embarrass Cheryl, but she just looked at it and said "I guess the ropes are for me, but what is Bernie's whip doing on the bed?"

"Damn!", I heard from behind me, "I need to work on those shields!"

We all looked at a blushing Bernie, and Cheryl confessed "I got a glimpse of your thoughts as we came in the room. Sorry, I told you I can't control it."

Once we were home, we had dropped our 'personal' shields. The ones on the house were strong enough to protect us from prying eyes.

"That's OK", Bernie laughed, "I guess I deserve it, since it was my idea. Too bad we can't use those ropes on you yet. You said you weren't on any birth control, right?"

"Right", Cheryl replied. "My folks are so old fashioned it's ridiculous. They don't even believe in birth control. I'm surprised they didn't have twenty kids. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"I do", Denise said. "I was reading the books, and saw a spell to prevent conception. I can't do it, but Bernie can. It's an earth spell."

That caused the girls to all disappear for a while. As for me, I was beginning to worry. The whole 'seven wives' thing sounded great on the surface, but I was afraid it would get complicated. I could recharge my batteries, but I was still human. I had to sleep sometime. If Cheryl and the remaining three liked sex as much as the present trio, I didn't see how that could happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.