Fear or Excitement

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A open air meeting for a fairly new submissive and her master leads her to experience that twin edged sword of fear or excitement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   .

Andrea the sexy five foot two blonde haired sub missive, had by now began to develop a trust and open relationship with her Master Ray, even to the point where she agreed to meet at a local coffee shop just before they closed at 8.00pm.

She wore what he had directed her to wear, a front full button down Lacy effect dress with loose weave pattern which allowed her nipples to peek through, this dress stopped six inches above her knee and the main body of the lower skirt part was much more dense material so her cunt was hidden, but from the back the split went high enough to almost highlight the top of her are crack.

Her she was nervously seated outside the coffee bar, trying to spot her master, whilst trying to make sure she covered her shaven panty-less pussy. Her erect hard tipped nipples already almost threatening to bust free from the lacy bodice of the dress; were clearly visible.

Andrea's pulse was way over 150 and climbing as every man who came towards her was her prospective Master. Her nerves were on edge as she sat waiting; she could stand it no longer and got up to go fetch a coffee. As she did so a man's hand stroked her arse and she spun round to slap his face and there stood before her was her beloved Master. Despite being married and at risk of being seen, she still threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

As they kissed he slid his hand over her arse and down below the level of her dress; as soon as he felt her bare skin he began stroking his hand upwards. In doing so he raised her dress hemline and soon had her entire arse on display; the cool wind drafting across it both soothed her heated cunt but also fanned the flames of her passion.

Taking the lead, Master Ray led her off towards the church yard which signified the edge of the town and beyond this lie the fields and woods of the Yorkshire — Nottinghamshire border. As they entered the rural countryside they followed a path leading to a densely populated wooded area, Soon the summer sunshine became a dappled effect as the sun was partially blotted out by the trees. Within minutes they found an ideal copse, there were almost perfect circle of trees almost creating a perfect shield from prying eyes.

In the centre of this copse, Master Ray turned to Andrea and demanded she remove her dress. Andrea hesitated and began to say no when the curt voice of Ray warned her against the folly of such actions. In fact he snapped she was going to be spanked for such disobedience and if she had not dropped her dress by the time he counted to five he would add two spanks per number. He pointed out that if he got to six that would mean seven spanks, seven would mean nine, the count of eight would mean ten spanks.

Master Ray began counting at a normal pace and initially Andrea simply stood there, then when she realised he meant his threat she hurriedly unbuttoned her dress, unfortunately Master Ray was too shrewd for Andrea, he knew she would struggle to remove her dress by five, even if she started unbuttoning it straight away, so he had counted to ten by the time she cast her dress to the ground.

Andrea stood there in disbelief as she waited to be told what her punishment would be: Master Ray took his time and slowly told her how silly she was because a count of ten meant she had to endure fourteen spanks. But he then added that as she had shown such disregard for his authority, she would be bound and gagged before he spanked her. Picking up her dress he told her to remain where she was while he went to fetch his bag from his car.

Without waiting for a response he strode back down the path they both had just travelled, how ever when he was out of sight, he doubled back around the edge of the copse. Andrea was still stood where he had left her, but she was clearly nervous as when he snapped a twig, she instantly spun round to look in his direction. Master Ray crept away and picked his bag up from the car and slowly made his way back to the copse; He purposely entered from a totally different direction. Long before he was in sight he was making enough noise for Andrea to hear his approach.

When he entered the ring of trees, he noticed that Andrea was no longer stood where he had left her, but out of the corner of his eye he saw her fleshy arse amongst the grass. Pretending not to have seen her he called out to her, "Andrea, you fucking horny slut, where are you!" and then he called out, "If your not back here on the spot where I left you with in a minute I will double your punishment!"

Instantly Andrea jumped up and ran, tits bouncing as she raced back to the spot where she had been standing. Master Ray strolled up to her and grabbed a hand full of hair, now he did not pull her hair but took a firm enough grip to prove his point that he was in charge and she had better not forget it. Then he laughed as he leaning in and pressed his lips against hers and forced them open with his tongue. Once inside his tongue danced lightly over her tongue and almost managed to lick her tonsils.

Then he put his bag down and ordered Andrea to open it and remove the handcuffs; Andrea immediately opened the black bag and routed around inside it looking for the metal handcuffs, she panicked when she could not find them, fearing further punishment for failing she failed to see Ray holding the handcuffs above her head. She looked pleadingly at her master as if to say but they are not there master when she suddenly glanced up and saw them; Andrea breathed a strong sigh of relief.

Master Ray handed the cuffs to Andrea and ordered her to snap them on to her left wrist, the metal felt cold to her wrist and yet her cunt heat increased; then as Ray instructed she put her hands above her head and he snapped the other cuff in place. Now he took her hands bringing them forward and passed a length of rope between her arms. Then he led her over to one of the trees. He tossed the loose end of the rope over a bough and began to pull it tight; soon Andrea had to stand on tiptoe as her arms were stretched straight up.

Ray then tied the rope off: returning to his bag he pulled out an extending spreader bar and attached this by a cuff to her right ankle. He quickly attached the other end to her left ankle and then began spreading the bar until her feet barely touched the ground, then he twisted the locking cap in the middle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.