Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2008 by Scribbler

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two people, a generation apart, find each other. here is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

(Ron)

As I stepped into the patrol car, I thought about all I'd witnessed this last couple of hours.

I was at Mom's Coffee Shop getting a last cup of coffee for the day and chatting with my daughter when a guy about my age walked in. Having never seen him before, I did the automatic cop thing, noting his description in my mind. Five nine, one sixty five, brown, brown. Dressed business casual, no hat, no tie.

He sat at the first counter stool he came to which put him right next to the cash register.

I noticed because it is a favorite seat for bandits wanting to grab when the drawer opens.

This guy, however seemed too out of it, and too well dressed to be trying that kind of scam, so I dropped the thought.

I kinda drifted off, thinking about what the rest of my shift might bring, while Kelly went to tend her new customer. Clyde, the cook, and Raul, the dish washer had already gone home for the night and I hoped I wouldn't have to go over to Raul's house, again. He was a great kid, unless he started drinking.

"HA!" I heard, bringing me back to the present. He and Kelly exchanged a few more words, and he looked a lot more alive. Kelly came back over to me with the pot in her hand.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, dad. He just seemed so sad and lonely..."

"You told him the Elephant thing, didn't you?"

"Yeah," she was looking back at him, smiling.

I haven't seen a lot of smiles from Kelly, lately. Not since Daniel went and got himself killed in a training accident at Ft. Bragg 2 years ago. Those chutes are supposed to open as you exit the plane. Static line, they call it.

I looked at him too, idly wondering if he was drunk, or what. It's just me. I don't like drunks.

I asked Kelly if he seemed sober, and she said yes, he just seemed to be thinking about something that bothered him.

Looking back, the guy at the counter had the look. Shell shocked. He'd lost someone. I'd worn that look myself, for a long time after Audry was killed by the drunk driver. I don't like drunk drivers. Kelly didn't remember her mom. She'd been only three, twenty two years ago.

Kelly went and checked on Bill and Bob, sitting in their usual seats in the middle of the counter. Bob asked for their check, and Kelly wrote it out.

Then she went over to the new guy, and got his attention.

Bill and Bob got up and went to settle at the cash. Bob gave her a five and told her to keep the change. Just like they always did. Tomorrow, it would be Bill's turn to pay.

As they were leaving, Kelly topped up the new guy's cup. He leaned towards her and they had a whispered conversation. He fished out some money and handed it to her. She looked at him like he had a third eye for a second, there, but rang him up.

She came back over to me and poured just a little more coffee into my cup.

She still had a strange look on her face.

"What," I asked.

"He just paid for the Martins' check. Said not to let them know it was him."

"Hmm, that's different. Wonder why he did that?"

She shrugged, and went over to the table the Martins were at.

When Billy Martin stood up, looking all tense, I got to my feet, too. Billy isn't the smartest kid around. He tends to hit at things he doesn't understand. Kelly looked a little nervous, too, as she backed towards the counter.

"AT EASE, Corporal!" I know Command Voice when I hear it. My eyes snapped to the guy at the counter.

He was talking to Billy in low tones, but I heard enough to get what he was saying. I eased back on my stool for a moment, and came to a decision. I needed to say something to this guy. I drained my cup and set it in the tub under the counter.

I saw Billy reach up and lay his had on the guys shoulder. The guy nodded. Billy and his family started filing out the door, and I got up and went towards the guy. When the door closed, he just sagged. Like he wasn't there any more.

I stopped behind the stool next to him, and said, "That was a good thing you done." He straitened up a little, and looked up at me. I told him a little about the Martins and how Jeanna and Billy had just got married.

"I know how she feels," he said.

Some how I knew it was the truth. I patted him on the shoulder and told Kelly I had to go make a patrol, and walked out to my cruiser.

As I got in the car, I looked back. Kelly was talking to the guy, and She did not look very happy.

Oh well, she'd be closing in about fifteen minutes, and I'd be back in less than half an hour, unless I made a stop or got a call. I knew Kelly would have a cup of hot chocolate waiting for me. Just like every night for the last two years.

Two years since her husband died, and she came home.

Right as I pulled out onto the street, Don, my night patrol officer came on the radio to let me know he was on duty. I told him I was going to take one last lap around the south end, then I would call it quits for the night.

After I finished my patrol and radioed Don that he was on his own for the night, I drove back to Mom's, and was surprised the guys car was still at the curb.

I looked in the window, but I couldn't see anyone.

What the hell?

Before I got out of my cruiser, I called Don, and asked him to head over this way. I told him something didn't seem right, and to check out the car outside the coffee shop. He told me he'd be there in about five, unless I needed him sooner. I said that would be fine, but if I called him again, to be ready to light up.

I got out and drew my revolver as I approached the door. When I pushed it open, I heard Kelly say, "In me RIGHT NOW!"

I still didn't see them. But I could hear them. I looked around the corner, and they were on their knees with their arms wrapped around each other, kissing. Kelly hadn't shown any kind of interest in any one since she came home, so I was very surprised to see her kissing a stranger. I leaned back, and wondered what to do. I heard Kelly ask him upstairs to her apartment, and saw them as they stood. They walked to the back hall so wrapped together they seemed to be one person.

I turned back, to the door, and locked it. I sighed, and noticed my revolver still in my hand. I re-holstered it, and flipped the sign to closed. Then I used my portable to let Don know everything was okay, he could drop it, and that I was done for the night.

I leaned back against the door, and thought: What to do? She's my daughter! She's a grown woman. She's my daughter. She's old enough to make her own decisions. She's my daughter. I love her. I have to let her have this.

I sighed, and turned out the lights, my decision made. I quietly followed them upstairs, skipping the squeaky fourth step.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I saw Kelly pulling him into her bedroom. I couldn't help myself, but had to go over and peek around the door frame just in time to see Kelly shove him back on her bed, and straddle him with her skirt bunched to her waist. I pulled back and rested my head against the wall. I couldn't figure out what my feelings were.

I looked again, just as she came. Hard. She went rigid, and stopped breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.