The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

David closed the box and put it back in the satchel. He then placed it on the top shelf in his closet. He looked around the room and knew he was in the same house he left but it was a different home. Subtle things were different, things that nobody would notice unless they would knew to look for them. He walked into the master bathroom and turned the water on, knowing he would not have to adjust the temperature with this expensive faucet.

David lathered his body and was enjoying the multiple shower heads as he thought about what had just occurred in his life. He was given a marvelous opportunity to change the things he could and he knew he had accomplished doing just that but his mind swirled with dual memories. He knew how his life was, how disappointed he was in it. He knew how his life is and how satisfied he was with it. As the hot water flowed over his body, he thought about the orning he woke up after stepping back in time. He remembered how excited he was in not knowing what was in store for him and also knowing how exhilarating it was going to be. The same emotions were running through his mind now. He knew things had changed, he knew he had experienced them but he knew that the were holes in his memories that would only be filled when the time was right.

David turned off the shower and was reaching for his towel when his wife, Jean handed it to him. "Thank you," he said wiping his face before glazing at his wife.

"How was your day?" she asked wondering about the strange expression on her husband's face.

"It was a great day." David stared at Jean. The woman standing in front of him did not match the old memories of the woman he was married to. When they first were married, Jean was a thin small breasted woman with plain features. After their two children were born, she let herself go and had gained a lot of weight. This woman was his wife, but she was thin, her breasts were slightly larger, probably from giving birth to two children, and she had applied just enough make-up to highlight her natural beauty.

"What?" Jean asked with a grin.

"Have I told you lately how beautiful you are?" David told her.

"Yep, but tell me again. A girl never gets tired of hearing her husband tell her she is the most beautiful woman in the world."

David hung his towel on the rack and stepped in front of his wife. He cupped her face in his hands and leaned in to kiss her. "I love you more today than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow."

Jean let the kiss linger for several moments before stepping away from him. "You need to hurry, we don't want to be late."

As Jean walked away, David could not help but admire her ass. "Damn, she looks fine," he thought to himself. Her comment sparked in his mind that they had a dinner date with his business partners. He knew who they were but was dumbfounded when neither the faces nor their names came to mind.

He quickly walked to his closet, selected the clothes he wanted and got dressed. He found his wife in the living room and asked, "Ready?".

"Looks like my date has arrived," she said to their children who were smiling at her. "But you should know, I am not a cheap date," she said turning her head to her husband.

David walked Jean to the car and helped her in before getting behind the wheel. He knew where he was going but not knowing how he knew.

"What's wrong?" Jean asked him as he parked in front of the familiar house.

"Why can't I remember their names?" he thought to himself. "Uh ... nothing, was just thinking of something." David got out of the car and walked to the passenger side and opened the car door for his wife. Together they walked to the house hand in hand. His finger pushed the door bell and a flash of insight burst through his mind. He remembered who lived here just as the door opened.

"Karen," David said surprised.

Karen stared back at him and her eyes grew wide with understanding. She had waited thirty three years for this moment and now it was here. "Come in, come in!" she said excitedly.

When David and Jean entered the house, Karen's husband greeted them. David's mouth dropped open as he comprehended who was standing in front of him. "Troy." David said in greetings.

David's eyes went to the cane that he was walking with as new memories flooded his mind. Troy and he had attended the same university. David majoring in Business Administration and Troy was the star quarter back. It was the last football game of their senior year, they were leading the other team by two touchdowns late in the fourth quarter when a defensive back burst through the offensive line and caught Troy on his blind side. Troy felt the tendons and muscles tear from his knee just before he felt his foot on his hip. As the linebacker jumped to his feet in celebration of the sack, Troy knew that his NFL career was over before it even began.

"How's the knee?" he asked his long time friend.

"Since I got it replaced, it's getting stronger every day." Troy told him.

David looked at his friend for a moment before speaking again. "Have I ever told you how much your friendship means to me?"

"Like I always say, being your friend sure beats a kick in the balls." All four chuckled at the old inside joke.

"Jean? May I borrow your husband for a few minutes? There's some business we need to take care of." Karen asked, smiling at her guests.

Jean nodded her head as she watched Karen usher her husband into her home office and closed the door.

"What's up?" David asked.

SLAP! David's head spun to the right sharply and he felt the heat rise in his cheek and had enough time to look to Karen for an explanation when she grasped his face in her hands and kissed him passionately on the lips.

David let her break the kiss off but held her in his arms. "What did I do to deserve either of those?"

"I have been planning on the slapping you for thirty three years. You broke my heart, David. You told me you loved me and then left me with a shy, introverted kid. I have wanted to kiss you like that for just as long. You have no idea how much I have missed you."

David smiled at his business partner. Holding her in his arms he remembered how after two years of teaching, she got disillusioned with the profession and took a job dispatching trucks with her father's company. He remembered when her father had promoted him from driver to dispatcher and how they both rose in the company. His thoughts saddened when he remembered five years ago when Kevin Wilson died of a sudden heart attack. The memory of sitting in the lawyer's office with Karen's mother also flashed into his mind. The will was read and Joyce Wilson was left with a two million dollar life insurance policy. David was not surprised that Karen was given 51% of the company. What did surprise him was that he was awarded the other 49%.

"Seems like we did alright for ourselves," he said to her as he kissed her gently on her lips.

"I asked you if you had memories of me, remember?" when David nodded his head she continued. "You said yes but not they way I was thinking. At the time I wanted to marry you. Instead we went into business together."

"Just so you know, the next time you slap me, I will tickle you until you pee your pants." David said as his fingers played with her ribs.

Karen put the palm of her hand on David's cheek. It was red from her slap and she could feel the heat rising from it. "I've threatened to slap you for years, they'll think I finally did it."

Karen slipped from his arms and started to the door. She turned around and looked at David who had not moved. "Coming?"

"I do, you know."

"Do what?" Karen asked.

"Love you."

Karen smiled sweetly at him. Her eyes locked onto his and she nodded her head. "They're going to wonder what we're doing," she paused for a moment. "And I never stopped loving you."

"Let's eat, shall we?" Karen said as they stepping into the living room.

"What happened? Did she finally fulfill her threat?" Jean asked when she saw her husband's face.

David gave her his best "what can I say" grin but said nothing else.

Karen had prepared a roast for dinner with baked potatoes and green beans. Jean helped her get it on the table and soon the four of them were enjoying the food and the conversation that ensued. Troy had opened a bottle of wine and by the end of the dinner had to open a second bottle.

"Let's take this to the other room," Troy suggested.

Troy sat down on his favorite recliner and Karen sat on one end of the sofa. David allowed his wife to sit first and was surprised that she sat on the opposite end of the sofa from Karen, leaving the middle for him.

"Karen and I have been thinking of asking you something," Troy said and took a long sip of his wine.

Jean and David looked at each other as they waited for Troy to continue. As Troy remained quiet for several seconds, they knew he was trying to gather his courage. David glanced at Karen, who gave him a slight smile.

"What we were wondering," Troy started and paused again, taking another sip for his cup. "If the two of you would like to join us in the bedroom."

David sat back into the sofa. His eyes widened as he heard his old friend's offer. He was suddenly very aware of Jean sitting to his right and Karen sitting to his left. He looked first to his wife who was staring blankly at Troy. Slowly, he let his head roll to the left and looked at his former teacher. She was smiling sweetly at him.

Jean placed her hand on her husband's thigh and took a deep breath. "It's up to you," she said softly.

David looked in his wife's eyes. He saw excitement staring back at him. "Only if you want it," he told her.

Jean squeezed his inner thigh and got to her feet. She turned slightly watching her husband's face as she stepped in front of Troy. She reached her hands out to Troy, who took them as he stood up. Jean turned sideways and once again looked at her husband as Troy's lips pressed against her own.

"I think she wants it," Karen whispered as she snuggled close to David.

David turned his head to look at his former teacher. He looked deeply into her eyes knowing she had been waiting for over thirty years for this moment. He rose to his feet and held his hand out to her.

She smiled up at him and allowed him to help her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body tightly against him as her lips found his again. They broke their kiss and looked over to where Troy and Jean were standing. They broke off their own kiss and were looking to the other couple.

Nobody needed to say anything as they walked in the direction of the bedroom. David and Karen were the first to enter the room and stepped to the foot of the bed as Troy and Jean followed closely behind. The two couples resumed their kissing.

David took Karen in his arms and was surprised when she turned so that she was facing away from him. "Let's watch," she whispered as his hands slid around her front and cupped her breasts.

Jean opened the buttons of Troy's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She kissed her way down his chest until she was on her knees staring at the tent in the front of his pants. She looked over to her husband as she loosened his belt and opened his pants and saw David as he kissed Karen's neck and squeezed her tits tenderly. She took a deep breath and let Troy's pants fall to his ankles before putting her fingers in the waist band of his underwear. She turned her head to Troy's cock as it came into view and continued to push the underwear down his legs. When he stepped out of them, Jean looked one more time to her husband who had opened Karen's blouse and pulled her bra up revealing her tits.

Jean looked back at the cock in front of her and grasped it by its base. Knowing her husband was watching only made her little show that much more exciting for her. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the ridge of Troy's cockhead and then kissed the shaft. She heard a low moan from Karen as she took her husband's cock in her mouth.

David remembered his wife before the orb changed his life. She had told him many times that her grandfather had made her suck his cock and she hated it and him. No matter what he did or said, he could not get her to suck his cock. Now, the new memories told him that her grandfather was a very loving man. No one could ever accuse him of any indiscretion with a young girl.

David pinched Karen's nipples as he watched his wife lower her mouth and engulf Troy's cock, not stopping until it hit the back of her throat.

"She is so sexy with his cock in her mouth," Karen said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes she is," David confirmed.

Jean slid her mouth up Troy's shaft and lowered it down its length. She took more of it in this time before pulling her head back until just his purple crown was in her mouth. She could feel his hands on top of her head as they gently pushed down. The idea of getting a blowjob with Karen watching was very exciting for him. The idea of getting a blowjob while David played with his wife's tits was even more exciting for him. As Jean lowered her mouth down his hard cock, he looked at Karen who had pulled her skirt up and David had his hands inside her panties. That was all he could stand. He pulled his cock back until just his head was in her mouth and shot his load.

Jean swallowed quickly. She loved the taste of cum even though the only cum she had ever tasted before now was David's. She brought her hand to his pulsing hard shaft and pumped it to get all that Troy had to offer. When his member had stopped shooting, she pulled off it and slowly looked at her husband.

David smiled at her as he pushed Karen's panties down her hips. He then turned Karen around in his arms and kissed her passionately before gently pushing her back until the edge of the bed caught her behind her knees causing her to fall back on the bed. David quickly dropped to his knees and pulled the panties the rest of the way off her legs. He looked once more at Jean before lowering his face to her wet pussy.

"Oh, god, yes!" Karen moaned loudly.

David ran his tongue through her slit. He started at the bottom and ended by swirling his tongue around her aroused clit. Sucking the hard nubbin into his mouth, he inserted two fingers into the hot pussy.

"You haven't forgotten," Karen groaned as she felt his finger slide deep inside her.

Jean got a quizzical look on her face at the comment but didn't say anything about it. She had gotten to her feet and Troy was behind her busily undressing her. She lifted her feet one at a time as Troy pulled her panties off her feet, leaving her completely naked. Then she got on the bed and sat behind Karen's head. As she scooted forward, Karen raised her head allowing Jean to place it in her lap. Her hands slid down Karen's chest until they cover her breasts. She pinched the hard nipples as she watched her husband lick her pussy.

"You look so sexy with him between your legs," Jean said to the woman.

Karen covered Jean's hands with her own as she felt the wonderful sensations that David was sending through her pussy. She had never been with another woman but had fantasized about it. If the truth was known, the only reason she had not done anything with a woman was that the opportunity never presented itself. She wasn't sure she was actually going to be with Jean tonight but the thought of it made her grind her pussy up into David's face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.