Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Jack slept, but Harmony did not. She was too excited. She was out of the giant’s house, which was a step forward in her mind, even though she had no idea what would happen to her. She looked at the young man sleeping beside her in the moonlight that came through the window. He wasn’t the most handsome man she’d ever seen - not by a long stretch - but he was courageous, for the most part, and he had accepted her as a female, despite her odd appearance.

She lifted one leg and draped it over him. He murmured in his sleep. Her toe hit something, and she looked to see his pants hanging on the post by her foot. She thought about what had been in those pants ... or at least had protruded from those pants earlier. And she thought of what was still in them.

She stretched her leg as far as she could and was able to hook them with one toe. Carefully she lifted and pulled, until the pants were dragged onto his leg. He shifted in his sleep and she stopped, holding her breath. When he settled back into regular slow breathing, she pulled the pants up until she could reach them with her arm.

Slipping her hand inside the pocket, she felt small, hard round shapes. She pulled one out and peered at it. It looked like any other bean she’d ever seen. She thought about what that bean could do and her strings vibrated softly. She willed them silent and brought the bean to her mouth. It took some doing, but she finally bit off perhaps a third of it. She had no idea what it would do to her, and didn’t particularly want to find out, so she removed it immediately. Reaching delicately, she pushed it at Jack’s lips, which opened enough to get it inside his mouth.

She put the rest back in his pocket and stashed the pants under the pillow he’d given her. Then she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

She didn’t think once about the fact that a few tidbits of the chewed bean were still in her mouth.


Jack woke to hear birds singing through the open window. He could tell it was a beautiful morning even before he opened his eyes. He could also tell he wasn’t alone, and the events of the night before rushed back into his mind.

He opened his eyes to find Harmony’s blue ones staring at his face. He decided they were gorgeous. He felt particularly wonderful this morning, and quite horny as well. He felt a small, soft hand squeeze his usual morning erection.

“Good morning,” she said softly.

“Morning,” he returned.

“Are you rested?” she asked.

“Very much so,” he said, smiling.

“Good, because it’s my turn.” She squeezed his manhood again.

He looked down and gaped. His prick was at least nine inches long and fat as a prize winning carrot. It was also hard as rock. He had a sudden fear that the effects of the beans might become permanent. It wouldn’t be so bad if it was only like this, but this was twice as big as he usually was. What would life be like if he had to carry his dong around in a sling?

Then Harmony dragged her skirts up and lifted her upper leg high, exposing her pretty pink pussy and distracting him. He didn’t have a sling, but there was a warm pussy to hold his willy in.

“This time you can’t stop until I say so,” she murmured, hooking her ankle behind his butt and pulling.


Henrietta was making the morning porridge when she heard the music. It was luscious music, and it made her nipples stiff. She had checked in on Master Jack last night, after the mistress and her daughter went to bed, but he was gone. She didn’t feel any jealousy. He was a great deal of fun in bed, but she harbored no illusions as to there being anything possible on a permanent basis. She was quite content being a favorite, who got presents, and a little extra coin now and then. He also didn’t mind that her belly had swelled up from some other man’s issue (probably) and her child was also welcome in the house. For the first time in a long time she didn’t have to spread her legs to survive.

Now, though, with that hauntingly beautiful music playing somewhere, she felt the urge to be with a man. She moved the pot to an unheated burner plate on the stove. The mistress would stay in bed for another hour at least.

She had time.

If the master was about.


Don’t stop!” gasped Harmony, who wanted more than anything to be able to push her loins against Jack’s, but couldn’t. Only her thighs, legs, arms and head would move.

Jack was lying on his side, which he found to be odd, but quite nice, since all he had to use any energy on was thrusting forward and pulling back. He couldn’t get his whole willy in her, because he kept bumping into her lower thigh, but since it was so long this morning, that didn’t really matter. It was fun just to prod her and watch her face get all red as she had a good time.

She was a good kisser too, though sometimes it seemed like she was trying to eat his lips. They had started out kissing as he first entered her, and that was so much fun that they just kept doing it, until they both ran out of breath and pulled apart.

Now he eyed the bulge of her bodice, where it pressed against him. It looked more full today, somehow. His free hand came up and pulled at the strings that tied it together. His eyes lit up as he bared breasts that were obviously bigger than they’d been the day before.

“Look at that!” he breathed.

She looked down and gasped.

“What happened? Those aren’t mine! Those are huge!

Not only were they now the size of a well grown cantaloupe, the stiff pink nipples on them stood out at least an inch, looking like the tips of little fingers poking out to feel Jack’s chest.

“I don’t know,” said Jack. “But I want to taste them.”

When he did he got the surprise of his life, as sweet warm milk filled his mouth. He snorted a little bit through his nose at the surprise, but then greedily sucked and swallowed. The music she was making on her back started to crescendo, adding layers until it filled the room like a whole orchestra.

“Oh yes!” she squealed. “Oh, Jack. Yes, yes, yes!

Jack felt her pussy begin to squeeze and ripple inside. It was wonderful, and when the urge to let himself go was felt, he made no effort to stop it. Letting the spurting nipple pull from his mouth, he pushed forward as much as he could and felt the soothing streaks of pleasure shoot through his prick. He decided having a nine inch long willy was a good thing, because that pleasure lasted longer.

Oh Jack! Oh Jack!” whined Harmony, crushing him to her. “Oh I’ve waited so long!”

At that point, what had been an admittedly unusual liaison became bizarre in the extreme. There were several components that contributed to the situation. One was that Henrietta walked boldly into the room, expecting to see Jack and take her pleasure with him. Instead, she saw Jack and a blond girl whose aspect was astonishing.

That they were fucking was plain. But what Jack was fucking ripped a scream from her throat.

The second thing that happened was that there was a twanging of strings that jarred the senses, followed by a thump that seemed to shake the whole house, followed by more jangling of harp strings.

At the same time, quite suddenly, Jack began to roll backwards. He quite naturally clutched at Harmony as he felt his balance suddenly shift, and pulled her off the bed with him. Now she lay on top of him and his arms were around her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.