Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Harmony was almost beside herself. Jack swallowed the rest of the bean he had nibbled on, and she gawked when she saw the result, as Dinah tossed pieces of her clothing this way and that. The giantess had pulled Jack up, lifting him to stare at his huge erection, below which hung huge swollen balls. Harmony’s first thought was that she needed to figure out how not to be horny anymore, because if he came near her with that thing her strings would all snap for sure.

However, the sound Dinah made when she sat on the chair, spread her knees wide, and pulled Jack against her swollen belly made Harmony’s strings thrum gently. It was a sigh of contentment that couldn’t be confused with anything else.

“Eeep!” gasped Jack, as he was crushed against the skin on the other side of which was growing his son ... or daughter. “Take it easy!”

“Oh,” sighed Dinah, easing her grip on his waist. “I forgot how tender you are.” She frowned. “My belly is in the way. This isn’t going to work.” She pushed at him and there was a wet, slurping sound as his penis was pulled from her sheath.

“He’ll have to take you from behind,” advised the garp.

“He’ll do no such thing!” barked Dinah. “I’m no animal!”

“Of course you’re not,” said Harmony. “But that’s how my sister had to get her loving when she was heavy with child. It doesn’t make you an animal just because you mimic one.”

Dinah wasn’t too sure about that, but she was desperately horny now that she’d felt that lovely thick thing back inside her. It took some doing, and Jack had to stand on a stack of books to be tall enough, but once he was in the right position, he grabbed her ample hips and thrust forward lustily. It had felt pretty good to him, too, during that partial impalement.

“Ohhhhhh that’s better,” sighed Dinah.

“I told you so,” said Harmony.

“Play something soft and romantic,” sighed Dinah as Jack began thrusting back and forth frantically. “And slow down, Jack. I want to make this last.”

He eased his frantic pace, and was amazed to find out that it was quite nice, just sliding in and out of Dinah’s slippery slot.

“Ohhhh Jaaaack,” moaned the giantess. “That’s what I need, baby.”

Harmony cleared her voice and the strings on her back began to thrum in a soft melody. She joined her voice to it.

“When you two are through, Oo-Oo-Oo-Oo Oo-Oo, I’ll be calling you, Oo-Oo-Oo, Oo-Oo-Oo. ‘Cause I need that too, Oo-Oo-Oo, Oo-Oo-Oo, As soon as Dinah’s through, Oo-Oo-Oo, Oo-Oo-Oo.”

“You can’t have him,” moaned Dinah. “He’s all mine.” She wiggled her hips back at him as he slid in. “But that’s a catchy tune. You’ve never sung that one before.”

“I’m improvising,” said Harmony. “Do you really like it? And why can’t I have just a little bit of him? He’s got plenty to go around!”

“You’re a garp,” said Dinah. “It would be impossible for him to pleasure you like this. Besides, he owes me for all that gold he stole.”

“You know about that?” asked Jack weakly. He was doing just about everything, except fucking Dinah, weakly. That prick of his took a lot of blood to make it look like it did.

“You just keep doing that,” said Dinah, looking over her shoulder at him. “All Mortimer does with that gold is count it over and over. We use the eggs for actually buying things.”

“Eggs?” Jack felt the first urges that meant he was going to want to spurt in the giantess soon.

“Never mind that,” said Dinah. “Keep playing, garp. I feel a good one coming.”

Harmony played the same tune but improvised new words.

“She’s no longer blue, Oo-Oo-Oo-Oo Oo-Oo, ‘Cause she’s full of you, Oo-Oo-Oo-Oo Oo-Oo. Sure wish I was too, Oo-Oo-Oo-Oo Oo-Oo, Now it’s me that’s blue, Oo-Oo-Oo-Oo Oo-Oo.”

Dinah might have scolded the garp, but she had reached nirvana. This was because Jack, who had only unlimbered his immense tool by pulling it through his open zipper, rather than getting completely undressed, had pulled out another bean and popped it in his mouth. He didn’t bite down on it, but simply sucked it, like a man sucks on a pebble when he has no water to drink. As a result his penis grew another six inches, and swelled as well. His balls, which could have been argued to weigh five or six pounds apiece, began slapping against Dinah’s clitty. The combination made her eyes bulge and the air catch in her huge lungs. The orgasm she experienced then made those eyes roll up in her head and her arms just folded up.

The giantess’ upper body more or less sagged down, leaving her buttocks up in the air. While her arms went weak, her pussy muscles, fully involved in that catastrophic orgasm, did not. They clamped down on Jack’s penis, and suddenly he could no longer move, neither in, nor out.

Dinah’s body began to lean to the right, pulling Jack with it.

“OWWWW,” he moaned. “Dinah!”

When she didn’t answer, or give any indication she was conscious, he pulled mightily on her right hip and got her balanced again, only to have to lean the other way when she swayed to her left.

“Dinah!” he yelped. “Wake up, Dinah!”

“Wow,” said Harmony, who had stopped making music and was watching interestedly. “You’re pretty good with that thing.”

“I’m stuck!” he moaned.

“Like a dog?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” he complained. “All I know is I can’t get it out.”

“Wow,” giggled the garp. “Maybe that IS a little animalistic after all.”

“This is not funny!” groaned Jack. “If she falls over, it’s going to rip it off.”

“Well we can’t have that,” said Harmony. “Cause I’m here to tell you, I’m going to get my turn with that wonderful thing.”

Jack pulled backward as hard as he could, only to moan in pain as Dinah’s pussy refused to give up his swollen member.

“Shit, oh shit, oh shit,” he moaned.

“Now, now,” said Harmony, laughing as her strings tinkled. “Cursing is the sign of a weak mind.”

“You’re not helping,” he said, looking over his shoulder at her.

“Did you squirt?”

“No,” he sighed.

“Well then squirt, silly. Everybody knows it goes all limp and small again when a man squirts. And spit out that bean, you silly man.”

Jack realized the bean was still in his mouth and spat enthusiastically. The bean arced up in the air, hit the carpet, and rolled to rest against the base of the bookcase. He started to remind Harmony that he couldn’t move inside Dinah, but then he stopped trying to pull out of her and realized that, while he was firmly clasped by her pussy, he could move an inch or two back inward before the skin on his penis became tight again.

He began making very short fucking movements. It felt good, but he didn’t feel like cumming. He was too scared.

“I don’t think this is going to work,” he moaned. “I can’t get excited knowing that Mortimer could wake up and come stomping in here, any second, to grind my bones.”

“He would only have to grind up one of your bones and he could make two or three loaves out of it,” teased the garp. “If it was the bone I’m thinking of anyway.”

“I thought you wanted me to make love to you,” said Jack.

“I do,” said the garp, very sweetly.

“Well then you’d better help me get this thing out of her or you’ll never get the chance.”

“That would be terrible,” said the garp, sounding sad and playing a trill on her strings that sounded sad too. “My pussy is all wet, just from watching you and thinking about having you in me. My nipples are hard. You sucked on them so wonderfully.”

“Yeah,” sighed Jack, remembering her soft breasts and luscious pussy.

“And goodness knows that your very impressive penis already has a track record of making a baby. I bet if you had that thing in me, I’d already be pregnant.”

“Ooooooo,” moaned Jack, feeling the excitement return. “Tell me more.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.