Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Money burns a hole in a young man’s pocket, even if it’s not actually in his pocket. And eventually he couldn’t keep his secret any longer. He provided a seriously abbreviated version of events, that involved a cave, the mouth of which was covered by a thicket of thorns. That also explained his ruined trousers, which his mother was very unhappy about. She assumed the worst about him too, and suspected he had stolen the gold.

But, once Jack’s mother got over the shock of seeing the strange gold coins - and once she let him come out from hiding, after she was sure the sheriff wasn’t going to show up looking for him - she calmed down a bit.

Elizabeth was wary of suddenly displaying wealth. So they continued to live as they had for a while. She built a fire and melted down one of the coins, separating it into smaller bits with a stick. Those bits she traded for food, telling the vendor that a cherished heirloom had been melted down, rather than a giant coin.

They ate much better, and Elizabeth got some cloth to make new dresses for herself and Coreen. She used the leather bag to make new pants for Jack, since his others were beyond repair.

It was Coreen who caused the trouble. Once she found out about the money she had visions of a dowry in her head, and of finding a handsome husband to woo her and take her away from all this.

Through judicious spying, she determined the location that her mother occasionally obtained gold to buy things with on their infrequent visits to London, where they could spend a bit of gold without anyone raising an eyebrow. Coreen’s eyes lit up when she saw the hoard, and five of the coins quickly disappeared into her skirts.

She ran away from home the next afternoon, sure that she’d find the husband of her dreams. Being young, foolish, and ill-equipped for her mission, she chose to first display a golden coin in a tavern, where she dimpled and asked for some lemonade. The barkeep suggested something more than that. She’d never had ale before and, when sweetened with honey, she found it quite tasty. In fact, once she got used to it, she could drink it as if it was lemonade.

When she dragged her tired feet back home, she had neither gold, nor her maidenhead any longer. Nor did she have any memory of how she lost either.

Elizabeth was furious, of course. Fully an eighth of their fortune had been squandered, lost by a stupid and willful child. She determined to ensure that the rest of their fortune was not wasted. To that end, she decided to invest it. She could make dresses. She was tired of washing other people’s clothes, and wanted to become a seamstress instead.

So she concocted a plan to tell the villagers that a distant uncle had died and left her some money.

That solved her problem of having unexplainable money to spend, but Jack’s problem wasn’t so easily dealt with. He’d been singularly unsuccessful in finding a woman with whom to practice what Dinah had taught him, and using his hand wasn’t nearly as much fun as it had been in the past. He’d been giving some serious thought to planting another of his carefully hoarded beans and paying Dinah another visit. It never occurred to him that clouds move or that she might not be there when he climbed up again.


As many a movie star and sports sensation has learned the hard way, nothing spends faster than money you don’t think you’ll ever run out of.

Soon they were ensconced in a nice, new house, with a bedroom for each of them, and a cute girl Jack’s age as a live-in maid. Coreen was happier, to some degree, because she got to go to London to shop for shoes and meet dashing young men. None of them followed her home, though, which dampened her enthusiasm. Elizabeth was just as happy being without a man, all things considered.

Of course tongues in the village wagged, but no one could find any evidence to suggest that their newfound wealth was ill-gotten, and people had to adjust.

In the process, though, all but two of Jack’s coins were spent, leaving them in a lifestyle they had already gotten used to and no real spendable cash to support it. Elizabeth was a passable seamstress, but as she had previously been dirt poor, her potential customers didn’t have much money, either.


One upside of the whole situation was Henrietta, the maid, attempting to capitalize on her new situation. Henrietta had the average dose of avarice that most human beings seem to be imbued with. Her upbringing had taught her that men held the reins of power, so she just naturally thought Jack held the key of access to their wealth. She set about using what all women have used, historically speaking, to get her hands on a bit more of it than her normal wages.

At last Jack had someone with whom to practice his newly-learned amorous exercises.

It started one day when his mother and Coreen were out shopping. Henrietta entered Jack’s bedroom, clean sheets in her arms. Jack was in bed, having wakened with his usual morning woody. He’d found that if he merely licked one of his magic beans, his penis simply got a smidgen larger and amazingly stiff. That tended to make his masturbation sessions more enjoyable, which is what he was engaged in when Henrietta sashayed into his room.

“Oh my!” she squealed. “I thought you’d gone out this morning, Master Jack.” She tittered. “Oh my!” she sighed, staring at his impressive shaft. “What a handsome fellow you sport between your legs!”

She was, in fact, impressed with her employer’s manhood. Jack himself wasn’t much to look at, but she knew her way around a penis, and she was instantly glad she’d decided to get to know her way around this one.

“Um...” said Jack, who was not prepared for this situation. “Thank you?” He wasn’t sure what the correct thing to do was, so he lay there gripping his penis firmly.

“A girl could be swept off her feet by such an impressive thing,” hinted Henrietta. She knew which side she wished to have her bread buttered on, and buttered him up in the process.

“Really?” Jack suddenly realized the girl wasn’t screaming ... which suggested he might not be in any trouble after all. She certainly didn’t react to what he was doing like his mother and sister did.

“I’m fairly swooning right this instant,” sighed Henrietta, somewhat impatiently. She had no idea how long the mistress would be gone and wished to conclude her initial foray into endearing herself to the master quickly.

Still the young man didn’t react like she expected him to.

“I don’t want you to think I’m forward,” she said firmly, “but I need to sit down lest I fall and injure myself.”

She didn’t wait for an invitation, but sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

“I don’t think you’re forward,” said Jack, beginning to get a glimmer of what was actually going on. He didn’t understand why she was acting this way, but he decided not to ask too many questions. His whirling mind came up with the only line he’d ever delivered to a woman, and it was delivered by instinct.

“Tis your fair beauty that makes it like this,” he said, stroking his cock.

“Me?” she squeaked. “You honor me, sir.”

There was more, but it’s not overly relevant to what happened. The fact is that ten minutes later, after some hurried kisses and some mutual groping, Henrietta was flat on her naked back, legs thrown wide, and Jack was plugged securely into her very obviously not virgin pussy.

She was, in fact, somewhat loose, in Jack’s opinion. He had no way of knowing that her pussy was thusly engaged often, sometimes as much as two or three times a day, depending on who she ran into during her daily activities.

So, merely to increase his own pleasure, he reached his hand under the pillow her head was resting on and extracted the bean he had earlier licked. He licked it several times now.

“Oh my!” squealed the happy girl under him, who was suddenly filled in a way she’d never experienced before. Of course she had no way of knowing why his penis suddenly felt so much better. She was a lusty wench and simply enjoyed it.

Jack enjoyed it too, because this time his partner was his size. That let him use his weight to his advantage, pinning her to the bed while he rammed his now oversized phallus deep in her belly.

His enthusiasm generated some of the same in Henrietta, who had never felt anything like this. She realized with astonishment that she was actually going to have an orgasm, something that was rare indeed with the men she let between her legs. They were, for the most part, somewhat hasty in their completion.

And so, when two orgasms later, Henrietta’s lust soaked brain heard Jack cry out, “I’m going to spew!” she was ecstatic in her reaction.

“Yes!” she wailed. “If you spew like you fuck, it will be coming out my ears!”

Jack’s oversized balls did not disappoint the girl who, when he was finally finished soaking her in his warm sperm, actually meant it when she cried out, “Never have I been fucked so well!”


There was, as it turned out, another phenomenon that accompanied Jack’s increase in size, when he licked or nibbled a magic bean. While he did not know it, his potency was also affected. Henrietta, loving to play, but not wishing to pay the consequences, regularly partook of certain herbs, purchased from the local witch woman, which prevented her from getting with child during her extracurricular activities.

In fact, there was an egg floating in her uterus which, that very morning had successfully fended off a dozen sperms donated by Willoughby Trencher, a traveling merchant who didn’t mind trading trinkets for sex. Not when the woman looked like Henrietta, anyway. For letting him bang her box thoroughly, he’d given her a faux silver chain, with a cameo of the queen on it.

Mere herbs, however, were no match for Jack’s magic enhanced spermatozoa.

That egg gave a figurative gasp when it was surrounded by dozens and dozens of Jacks magically strengthened swimmers and threw up her figurative arms as she was skewered thoroughly by one. The magic that sperm brought with him caused her to accelerate her own activity, and they began to form Jack’s first child.

In other words, when she said she was fucked ... she meant it just as figuratively as she did literally.

She didn’t even have to wait to miss her first period to realize she was with child. Her accelerated development accounted for the fact that her body thought it was three months pregnant. Poor Henrietta couldn’t possibly blame Jack, though, and had no idea who had done this thing to her. There were too many candidates.

In one way, it didn’t matter. In Jack, she had all the man she could ever want, and the fact she was pregnant didn’t bother him at all. They spent many hours engaged in happy fucking over the next few months.

That might have played a part in Henrietta delivering a twelve pound baby, only three months after she had first let Jack between her legs. The villagers noted her accelerated development and rumors of witch’s spells ran rampant, but her delivery and the baby appeard quite normal. Eventually the gossipers lost interest in the strange pregnancy.


Also, eventually, Elizabeth’s spendthrift ways depleted even the huge amount of gold that Jack had stolen from the giant. When she realized the gold was gone, she blamed it on Jack, of course.

“Go and get more!” she ordered him.

As you may recall, Jack hadn’t told her the entire story of how he got the gold. He’d simply said he found it in a cave he’d discovered.

“I can’t get more,” he moaned. “I’m pretty sure I got all there was.”

“Well go back and look again,” she insisted.

There was nothing for it but to tell his mother the whole story, which she of course didn’t believe. He insisted, though, and told her he’d have to risk his life to get more gold. He knew what he’d have to do and planned accordingly. He left in the afternoon, taking two of the original beans with him, and two of the ones that Dinah had harvested. They were no worse the wear for having been licked repeatedly over the months.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.