Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

One must, at this point, view this from two very different perspectives. We’ll start with Jack’s.

By the time he realized he was about to be captured, those very impressive and, as it turned out, very warm and soft breasts were clamped around his head as she leaned forward and picked him up with a hand on each side of his waist. Imagine being a five year old, being picked up and hugged by a naked Dolly Parton.

His world jerked and swayed as he was carried to a chair, where the giantess holding him then sat. He felt like a child being picked up, and it was only normal for him to expect to be plopped down on the giantess’ lap.

What actually happened was that, instead of being sat upon them, he was pulled between her thighs. Then something deliciously soft and warm surrounded his enormous penis, and Jack stopped thinking about what it was like to be a little boy being picked up by a big person.

His teeth rattled in his head as he was violently shaken. It took him a few seconds to realize that he wasn’t being shaken, so much as jerked toward her and then pushed away again, over and over. By gripping her wrists with his hands he was able to stabilize himself a bit.

That’s when he had the time and room to think about the surprising fact that he was no longer a virgin.

He looked down to see his gigantic penis slicking in and out, between those tasty looking pussy lips he had seen. It blew his mind. In fact, it blew more than his mind. It blew his nuts too.

From Dinah’s perspective, it was a dream come true. Dinah was a hot blooded giantess and had a libido that went with the size of her body.

The problem was that the male to female ratio in the land of giants was two to one ... in the wrong direction for the females. She lived with her brother, who was a good provider, but her older sisters, who lived several clouds over, got the pick of the litter, so to speak. What was left over didn’t appeal to Dinah, and her prospects for finding romance ... or just sex, for that matter ... were pretty dismal.

Healthy young giantesses had literally gallons of hormones rushing through their veins, though, and she still got horny on a regular basis.

It was for that reason that she didn’t look a gift horse in the mouth, as the saying goes. And what she was sliding in and out of her now thoroughly happy pussy was bigger than what would be on a horse anyway. It had all the advantages. It was long and thick. It was warm and hard. And it was attached to something that could even talk! Talking would be for later, of course, but it was very important. She had it on good authority that her sisters’ husbands never talked to them after making love. They just rolled over and went to sleep.

Some things are the same in any culture, as it turns out.

Everything was going quite nicely, as far as Dinah was concerned, and she was a very happy giantess indeed. She got even more excited quite soon.

“It even spurts!” she sighed.

Then she got less happy, because after it spurted, it did the same thing her sisters complained about.

It got soft.

“No, no, no!” she scowled angrily, looking at Jack for the first time since she’d started using him to try to soothe the ache in her loins. “You’re not finished yet!”

Jack, somewhat dazed by all this, knew what it felt like to squirt, and he also knew what happened to his penis when it did so. That was, after all, why his mother sent him outside ... to make it soft and small again.

“I believe I am finished,” he gasped, quite honestly.

“This will never do!” said a very unhappy Dinah. “You’re magic. Make it get hard again!”

“I’ll try,” sighed Jack. What had just happened to him had felt so good that he was very motivated to do it again.


There was much discourse in the minutes that followed. It might be of interest to scholars, concerned with conversation between giants and humans, but we won’t repeat it all here. Suffice it to say that, while Dinah waited for Jack to become useful again, she got his story out of him. When it became evident that the thing that had been so impressive before, and had promised to give her so much pleasure, was now doll sized again, she put her giant brain to work. She believed in magic. She’d seen many things magical. All she had to do was figure out the formula needed and she could solve the problem.

She set Jack on the floor, which put his face right in front of her wide spread pussy lips. Those lips were glistening and the maw between them was full of pearly white liquid. Jack stared in awe. He could usually get three or four nice spurts out of his prick, but this ... this would fill a drinking mug!

He was distracted from thoughts like that, though, as she put her dress back on. Then she questioned him closely about his actions, while she fed him stew, which she dripped into a thimble. He ate ravenously, drinking it like soup, but answered her questions patiently, describing the whole series of events that had led him to her door.

“Show me these beans,” she said.

He fished the three remaining beans out of his pocket, staring at the shredded front of his pants. It was hard to believe that what he thought had happened had in fact happened. The pants were the proof, along with an astonishing sense of well being.

“You said there were five,” said Dinah. “One grew the beanstalk you climbed. I see only three now. Where is the fourth?”

“I ate it,” said Jack. “I was hungry.”

Dinah thought. If the beans were magic, and produced giant bean stalks, might they not make other things giant as well?

“Eat another one,” she said.

“But I only have three left,” complained Jack. “And your stew is much tastier than the beans.”

“Don’t go anywhere,” commanded Dinah.

She strode from the room. Jack expected the floor to shake and shudder, but it didn’t. She was, after all, not quite twice his size. She was gone for but a few moments and came back with one hand held in a fist. She opened it to show him a dozen or more beans. Other than the fact that they were a bit greener, they looked exactly like the three he still had.

“Try one of these,” said Dinah, pinching one between her finger and thumb and holding it out to him. “I got them off of your beanstalk.”

Jack’s stomach was full, but he ate the bean anyway, to please the woman who held his fate in her considerably large hands.

They waited. She peered at the hole in the front of his pants.

“Nothing’s happening,” she complained.

Jack’s mind had calmed and he put it to use.

“I have an idea,” he said.

“What’s that?” asked Dinah.

“Well before, when I first saw you, you were naked,” said Jack. “I found that to be an exceedingly pleasant sight.”

“Why thank you!” Dinah preened.

“I was particularly entranced with your teats,” he said.

She frowned. “Young man, I do not have teats. Cows have teats. Goats have teats. I have breasts, and don’t you forget it!”

“Well, whatever you call them, I’d love to see them again,” said Jack. He felt a stirring in his groin at the thought. “I think that might help.”

Dinah looked at him appraisingly. Small he might be, but his tastes were those of a male. She opened her dress and let her breasts hang out.

Jack’s eyes sparkled. “I think it might be working. I don’t suppose you’d mind if I tasted those delicious looking tea ... um ... nipples?”

Which is how Dinah and Jack found out that the beans were indeed responsible for his gigantic erection, which was faithfully reproduced as he labored to suck at a nipple that was easily as big as a well grown strawberry.

Dinah, being quite interested in taking up where she had left off, simply lifted her dress and plugged him in again, as she had done before.

“You must last longer this time,” she murmured, enjoying the feel of his massive prick pushing her pussy walls apart.

“I-I-It m-m-might b-b-be bet-t-ter if-f-f m-m-my f-f-feet could t-t-touch the f-f-floor,” he stuttered as she energetically fucked herself with his penis.

She stopped. “Do you think so?” she asked. She was panting.

“You seem in such a hurry,” he gasped. “It tends to make me be in a hurry too.”

“Well, we don’t want that!” said Dinah.

Soon they were situated on Dinah’s bed. She was lying comfortably back, with her head and back propped up on pillows that would have made a whole bed for Jack, who was standing on his knees. That put his prick at the perfect height and he slid it in with no help at all from his hostess.

“Ahhhhh,” she purred. “That does feel nice, Jack.”

Her hips made excellent handles for Jack, which he used, which allowed him to lunge forward, which he knew she liked.

“Mmmmm,” she said appreciatively, her eyes smoky with lust. “Soooo deep.”

And, he had but to lean forward, and there were those cherry nipples, so stiff and tasty. He set up an unconscious rhythm of lunging forward as he sucked mightily, and relaxing his cheeks as he withdrew for another lunge. He felt something poking him in the stomach, and took time to look down to see what it was. He was somewhat amazed to see something that looked decidedly like a penis, such as he’d had when he was first adopted. I suppose, these days, a young man might have characterized it as a “joy stick.”

“You’re a man!” he gasped, stopping to stare at the lump of flesh that was protruding from between the folds at the top of her split.

She looked down and laughed.

“That is my clitty, silly little man. I do love it when your stomach rubs it well.”

It was a little creepy, as far as Jack was concerned, to be rubbing up against something so male looking, but she was indeed appreciative when he did so. Soon there was a sloshing noise from their joining, and Jack felt his lower body getting wet. He decided that the obvious conclusion must be wrong. Strange though she might be, she surely wouldn’t piss on him. Not wanting to offend her by asking if she was, and being a very practical young man, he wiped his hand through the wet mess and sniffed it. It didn’t smell like piss. It smelled quite tangy and nice, in fact. It was impulse to taste his wet fingers. He recoiled instantly, until the taste registered. He was distracted by her hoarse and quite loud, “Faster, Jack, faster!” But he would remember that taste later.

He did go faster, and was soon going as fast as his young body was capable of, ramming his oversized prod into her as violently and quickly as he could, and sliding his stomach wetly sideways with each lunge forward. She seemed to be in a hurry again, which brought sweet pain to his enlarged testicles, and he knew that he’d feel the sweet soothing rush through his prick any second now.

“I must spew!” he gasped.

Not yet!” she bellowed.

The pain in his ears required that his hands be used to cover them, which meant he couldn’t pull himself forward so violently any more. The only thing he could do was to dig in with his knees and lean forward. He latched onto a thick nipple and sucked hard, using the suction to pull himself up and wiggle his stomach across her clitty. He felt the tip of his cock dig into something spongy and firm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.